shy歌词翻译里面有....shy....it'syour...

推荐英文歌曲_百度知道
推荐英文歌曲
推荐英文歌曲 country风格 咬字清楚地
提问者采纳
以下是我最喜欢的有新有旧life is coollove storythings i'll never saymy worldwe belong together ...展开全文以下是我最喜欢的有新有旧life is coollove storythings i'll never saymy worldwe belong together宁缺毋滥希望楼主喜欢收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的&经典英文歌曲推荐
480567人推荐
409922人推荐
375761人推荐
327019人推荐
282823人推荐
263206人推荐
257383人推荐
255689人推荐
248038人推荐
227009人推荐
196821人推荐
180322人推荐
其他类似问题
87人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
Current 93 - The Bloodbells Chime8,如果一定要country的像Jason Mraz-I&#39.Jack Johnson - Angel2.The Lucksmiths - Little Distraction3;t Try(咬字也很清楚.SoKo - Shitty Day6。。,但是都不是country.Joshua James - Abbie Martin其实都挺不错啦.Jason Mraz - Lucky (Feat Colbie Caillat)5.Rosi Golan - Shine4,就去听talor swift?不过这种是folk.Chris Garneau - We Don&#39。。1。)7;m Yours那样的
is it youblurtomorrowwhen your gonedo somethingday too sooncaught upcant help but waitdont tell me its overbabyone time do somethinggimme morelonelyonly love
①泰勒·斯威夫特——you belong with me②泰勒·斯威夫特——love story③泰勒·斯威夫特——fearless④泰勒·斯威夫特——white horse ⑤泰勒·斯威夫特——fifteen ⑥泰勒·斯威夫特——Today Was A Fairytale⑦珠儿Jewel——stay here forever⑧Jesse McCartney——Because You Live ⑨Kelly Clarkson ——Breakaway ⑩M2M——pretty boy⑾艾薇儿——when you are gone⑿麦莉塞勒斯——The Climb ⒀M2M——The Day You Went Away⒁麦莉塞勒斯——When I Look At You ⒂麦莉塞勒斯——Butterfly Fly Away⒃麦莉塞勒斯——I hope you find it⒄恩雅——may it be 希望楼主能喜欢这17首歌曲!~
Wait For You -----Elliott YaminLife Is Waiting----Samantha JamesOne Better------Aaron CarterThe Saltwater Room----Owl City
1. don’t cry–guns n’ roses这首歌曾唱哭了千万人。总是能够触痛了心底最软的地方,心抽痛着,眼圈红了,却没有眼泪渗出,每多听一次就多一次的依恋…&
2. fade to black–METAllic金属乐队也有很经典歌曲,相信国内有好多人都是听了这首歌的前奏才去学吉他的!METALLICA经典中的经典,也是METALLICA饱受争议的作品,因为当时有乐迷自杀就是出于这首歌,胆小别听哦~&
3. dreaming my dream–cranberries有着王菲一样变幻倚俪的唱腔,高雅离开了原本浩渺的苍穹来到人间,它带着冷漠的美艳,但又说着人身上的变动和永恒,爱 尔兰的卡百利乐队就这样汲取了精灵与传说的浩渺气质,沟通了人间和天空的美,把人的故事,爱情,历史,死亡,社会都融进那飘忽而真切的女声中…(卡百...
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有remember me ....when see my face....shy 特_百度知道
歌词里有remember me ....when see my face....shy 特
Remember&quot歌曲, blue as the skiesDo yd see me in a different waySee me in another light and love me whatever my heightDo you remember: Remember Misty Miller - &s been a while and I learned new tricksAnd now I&#39, I washed that color down the sinkI’ve got a few more things pierced? I was the girl about five foot threeDo you remember my eyes, remember, and they will make you love meDo you remember, you&#39? Cause I rememberAll the nights wishing that we were kissingIt&#39? The blue one with the white flowersBut it got all wet ‘cause of the April showersI look a little different than before? Blue, now I am five foot fourAnd my hair’s no longer pink, not the fifth of NovemberBut the twelfth of M LyricsDo you remember me, could you really be that farMaybem almost five foot sixWondering just where you are, and I think they look well fierceAnd one day I hope you’ll see? No
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电子商务的相关知识
其他1条回答
Just the way you are
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌歌词,记不大清楚了 高潮部分so shy love,it is no reason或者什么的,so shy love唱了几遍。_百度知道
有首歌歌词,记不大清楚了 高潮部分so shy love,it is no reason或者什么的,so shy love唱了几遍。
't nothing sweeter,求你了 Won&#39,就像一颗没有目的地的子弹,你的爱 I need it now 此刻我就迫不及待 When I&#39, 现在和将来我都会拥有他们的支持 and them Jolly Ranchers too 我就是他们开心快乐的源泉 It ain't you come and put it down on me 你能否出现;s my sugar 不需装扮没有任何伪装 这就是我甜心 Sm flattered 承蒙过奖 I't wanna be needing your love 我不想渴求着你的爱 I just wanna be deep in your love 我只想深陷在你的爱里 And it&#39, and the pants is too 这双鞋是大牌Cavalli的 裤子也是这个牌子的 When I see him I'mma put it on ya 如果你需要 我会给你很好的答案 Ain'm living for 我活下去的理由唯一 I don'm without you 每当没有你的时候 I’m something weak 我就变得脆弱无力 You got me begging, cause I need 哦, 你就是唯一 one thing I&#39sugar maroon 5
I&#39, don&#39, I got them Now & Laters, but I got the answers too 这是毋庸置疑的 但我有个疑问 These shoes is Cm without you 没有你的日子里 So insecure 我是那么的不安 You are the one thing,我依然在这里,m without you, a little sympathy 一点爱还有一点安慰 Yeah you show me good loving,我只想和你在一起 And I gotta get one little taste 我只想得到你的一点甜蜜的爱 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 就是这样, should'a;s my 就是我的最爱 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 下决定吧 Won'Cause I really don&#39? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 I&#39, inside, 我没有你 I&#39? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 Sugar? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 I&#39, 没有比我更甜蜜可口的了m the only one that he answers to 我就是他会予以回应的唯一 And if you need it then I&#39, a little sympathy 一点爱还有一点安慰 Yeah you show me good loving, there ain's go 一起唱 Yo,给我想要的爱呢 Ore hotter than southern california day 因为宝贝你的魅力远胜加州南部的任何辣妹 I don&#39, 耶 你给我美好的爱情 Make it alright 是的 Need a little sweetness in my life 渴求生命中一点点甜蜜 Ym right here, get ya sugar 让你尝尝甜头, cause I need 我就在这里, my broken pieces,我是如此的需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱和一点点同情 Yeah you show me good loving 你对我的爱 Make it alright 化解了所有的不安与不快 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的生活就需要那一丝甜蜜 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 就是这样 求你了 Won'm on my knees 我不惜屈膝跪地 I don’t wanna be needing your love 我不想像现在一样哀求着你的爱 I just wanna be deep in your love 我只想深陷你的爱海 And it&#39,无论你在哪里 I just wanna be there where you are 无论你在哪里, yes please 亲爱的甜心 求求你了 Would you come as killing me when you'mma strip like the dancers do 我看到他时 我会像其他的舞者一样脱去外衣 I&#39,宝贝;t you come and put it down on me 能否给我那甜蜜的爱呢 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 就是这样 求你了 Won't gotta be afraid 你不要畏惧害怕 Don&#39? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 I&#39,我还在这里;t give me all that shiny shit 不用粉妆玉琢 No make up on 素颜朝天的你 That&#39, 耶 你给我美好的爱情 Make it alright 是的 Need a little sweetness in my life 亲爱的甜心 求求你了 Ys killing me when you's killing me when you&#39, 你只要知道他获得了最性感尤物的芳心就好 I&#39,宝贝, cause I need 我守在这里 因为我多渴望 Lt no other way 没有其他办法 我要变成你的男人 Cause girl you&#39,因为我需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱和一点点抚慰 Yeah you show me good loving 你给我真挚的爱 Make it alright 将一切变得美妙 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的生活里需要一丝甜蜜 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 就是这样 求你了 Won&#39, slip slide 上上下下 进入那“湿地公园” Would&#39,因为我如此需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱和一点同情 Yeah you show me good loving 你给我的爱将一切变得美妙 Make it alright 化解了所有的不安与不快 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的生活正需要这一丝甜蜜 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 就是这样吧, one thing 你就是唯一 I'm broken down 我很受伤,因为我需要 Little love and little sympathy 一点爱还有一点点抚慰 Yeah you show me good loving 你对我的真挚的爱 Make it alright 让一切都变得美妙 Need a little a sweetness in my life 我的生活里需要一丝甜蜜 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 是的 Won&#39, 可以吗 应该吗 could's me 不要让别人碰你 I gotta be a man, yes please 亲爱的 Would you come at care where you are 哦, as long as you know he got the baddest, cause a bullet don&#39? 你渴望尝尝 不是吗 Up? Sugar,我一蹶不振 It let nobody touch it unless 除非那人是我 that somebody'm right here,宝贝, 不想玩任何把戏 You don&#39, 耶 你给我美好的爱情 Make it alright 是的 Need a little sweetness in my life 渴求生命中一点点甜蜜 Your sugar, hanging 不要让我一个人孤零零 Come give me some 快给我点回应 When I&#39, begging 是你让我学会哀求 I&#39, yes please 求求你了 你的甜蜜 Would you come are away 当你离开我的时候, loving 此时我需要你的爱;t a question, cause I need 是的;t no other way 在你面前没有其他别的选择 Cause girl you&#39? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 I want that red velvet 我想感受那红门丝绒 I want that sugar sweet 我渴望你那甜蜜的爱 Don'm right here,求你了 Won&#39, yes please 亲爱的甜心 求求你了 Would you come and put it down on me, yes please 亲爱的甜心 求求你了 Would you come and put it down on me,我快要窒息 Ot care where you are 因为我不在乎会是怎样的人 I just wanna be there where you are 我只想呆在有你的地方 And I gotta get one little taste 我只想浅尝一口甜蜜的爱 Sre hotter than 因为女孩你热辣过人 the Southern California Bay 可是南加州之首 Never wanna play no games, that&#39,就在这里;t care where you are 哦, 不要让我这样犹豫不决 hanging come give me some 给我些爱 When I&#39,我的心也跟着死去 Ot you come and put it down on me 我能否得到你那甜蜜的爱
Remix歌词 Nicki Minaj 妮基·米娜什 Maroon 5 魔力红 Let't wanna play no games 我不想玩任何把戏 I don'a;t you come and put it down on me 能否给我那甜蜜的爱 Oh right here,就像一颗不计较目的地的子弹 I just wanna be there where you are 我只想在有你的地方 And I gotta get one little taste 我只求得到你一点甜蜜的爱 Sugar 甜心 Yes please 是的求你了 Won&#39, you pick them up 亲爱的 你拼凑好我破碎的心 Don't you come and put it down on me 我能否能得到你甜蜜的爱 Yeah 是的 I want that red velvet 我想要那红色的天鹅绒 I want that sugar sweet 我想要那糖果般的甜蜜 Don&#39? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 Bm living for 我唯一活下去的理由 I don't wanna be needing your love 我不想渴求着你的爱 I just wanna be deep in your love 我只想沉浸在你的爱里 And it&#39, cause I need 我守在这里 因为我多渴望 Lm so insecure 我是那么的不安 Yt you come and put it down on me 请你能否出现给我一点我想要的爱呢 My broken pieces 我曾破碎的心 You pick them up 已被你重新拼凑 Don't ya, cause I need 我守在这里 因为我多渴望 Lt you come and put it down on me 能否给我那甜蜜的爱呢 Oh right here, yes please 亲爱的甜心 求求你了 Would you come at gotta be afraid 我不会打退堂鼓 Don&#39, down, cause I need 哦;re away 而当你不在我身边时;t you come and put it down on me 能否给我那甜蜜的爱呢 Ot let nobody touch it 没有人能够染指 Unless that somebody is me 除非那个人是我 I gotta be a man 我会勇敢示爱 There ain&#39, yes please 亲爱的甜心 求求你了 Would you come amma show them how to do it like the pamphlets do 我会像是指南一般告诉你所有步骤 Show these girls how to do it off campus too 告诉这些走出校园的妹子们该如何挑逗男人 Yo;t give me all that shy shit 不要害羞腼腆 No make-up on, a little sympathy 一点爱还有一点安慰 Yeah you show me good loving, cause I need 我守在这里 因为我多渴望 Lre away 当你离开我心也跟着死去 Oh baby 哦 宝贝 Cause I really don&#39, 耶 你给我美好的爱情 Make it alright 是的 Need a little sweetness in my life 渴求生命中一点点甜蜜 Your sugar? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 I&#39, a little sympathy 一点爱还有一点安慰 Yeah you show me good loving, yes please 亲爱的甜心 求求你了 Would you come and put it down on me, I&#39? 你会不会出现 给我要的爱 (down on me
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁bigbang&my heaven&的歌词。_百度知道
bigbang&my heaven&的歌词。
提问者采纳
and my heaven &  &shy.;7 いって见りゃ heavean &  运命感じてたのに、 &shy、会いたくて;  &shy、会いたくて &  最後に来たメッセージ ;  &  あの海がまっているよ.;  爱はつかみかけていつも &  &  消えないで;  あの夏で、会いたくて;  &  24&#47、この手ですり抜けた &  会いたくて;  la la la la … la la la la … la la la la … &  you my heaven &  24/  oh baby baby  &7 my heaven &  sky stars .、待っているよ;  君だけがいない;  会いたくて、なぜ、冬も.I thought &  Waited for you day and night in my dreams we go &7 永远さheavean &shy。 &shy  Love you girl 君だけが my heaven singing together &shy、realize ah ah &shy.、あの顷みたいに;  T7 heavean  next go &  ダメージが深くて计り知れない、 &  思い出を抱いて;  会いたくて.;  &  君への思い;  &  散々 make loveなのに;  Every seacond pass like the past wait let go &  &  &shy、君がgone、you my heeven &shy、时を止めって &  think of you 24&#47、ゴメンだけじゃ 正直何も分からない、笑ってよ、秋も;  &shy.、思い出せるのに.、 &  &shy. &  &  &  あの日の唇はまだ温かく;  &  もう一度そばにいて;  Never knew that love could come and go just like that you &shy、you my heaven &  &shy、消えないで;  また、 &  &  &  24/  you are the only one in my life 悲しいone for the love get back &  あの海で;  Summer flow in the night take flight and glow &shy、朝も昼も夜も、あの思い出を &shy、朝も昼も夜も;  冷めない热を终わらせるように &shy.;  happiness sadness tears 、会いたくて、  &shy、なす术もなく &7 &shy、春も;  24&#47、色のない世界に &shy、 &shy、 &  &  &    まだ身体に残る君のメッセージ &  君といるはずのTomorrow It&#39、永远に;  &shy、 &  bigbang It‘s G let`s do this wrong &shy.;  君への思い;  YO マジ言うなら そう君が永久のMY LOVER &shy、 &  &  &7 梦心地 heavean &  君だけ何か少し违う &shy、 &  &  24/  &s gone &  もう一度そばにきて;  ほらまだ心の中に君のメモリ &  oh oh baby because of you &  24&#47.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这是韩语歌词的汉语意思:
bigbang-my heaven
Love You Girl 只有你才是我的天国 (Singing together)
la la la la la la la la la la
T: 24/7 去看看吧 Heaven
GD: 24/7 梦境般的 Heaven
T: 24/7 走向永恒 Heaven
24/7 Heaven (Let's go)
GD: A yo 要是说来真的
So 永远你都是 My Lover More
Everything in the past like a left let go
Never knew the dark could come and go just like that show
Waiting for you day and night in my dreams to go
Summer giow in the night take flight and glow
V: That's Forever Love I'm told
GD:在也不能有 和你一起度过的明天
T: 明明彼此 彻底相爱过
为何 你要离开
总是 牢牢抓住这份爱
却 还是把手放开了
只有 你对我来说不一样
只有 你...
参考资料:
bigbang的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求ZAC的it takes twe 的中英文歌词_百度知道
跪求ZAC的it takes twe 的中英文歌词
有没有中文嗒
提问者采纳
ll be the groom If you'; Oo, It takes two Ire my girl And I&#39, oo It takes two Oo;re the pearl 你是珍珠It a king 一个国王不是国王Without the power behind throne如果没有王座后的力量As world 但是什么是好男人的世界Without a woman by his side 没有一个女人在他身边And so I will wait 所以我可以等Until that moment you decide 直到你决定的那一刻[ZAC & GUYS] That I&#39, baby, oo Ds play So take me to the dance floor And we&#39.oo&shy! [ZAC] They say it'm the sand And you&#39, It takes two [GUYS] Don're my girl 你是我的女孩That I't you know [ZAC] Lancelot had guinevere Mrs,宝贝It takes two 他要两个人[ZAC] A king ain&#39,一个总统是个穷人, oo&shy,宝贝 Without a chick to call his own 如果没有叫醒他的胆小Sm your king And you's a man&#39. Nick Romeo had juliet And liz, she has her dick They say it takes two to tango Well, Oh and whisper in my ear Tm your boy That you&#39.oo, oo&m your joy That I'll be my bride Is a man's world 他们说这是男人的世界Well, oo&shy! [ZAC & GUYS] That you&#39, oo, that tango&#39, To say the things I long to hear So come closer baby, well. Bm the sea 我是海洋And you&#39,s child're the tide I';;;t wanna rule alone 我不想被规定一个人Tm your man 我是你的男人And you&#39. Cll twist the night away Just like frankie avalon Had his favorite mouseketeer I dream of a lover, oo&shy,这不会被否认But what good're my queen That no one else Can come between I, 告诉我[ZAC & GUYS] I're my pride And I&#39, oo, oo, darling, that cannot be denied 好的, 他要两个人, wop, baby, oo&shyOo&shy, choose me 所以亲爱的请选择我I don&#39,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
twe的相关知识
其他2条回答
是it takes two我吧
Oo&, oo&, oo&, oo&, oo&
Oo, oo&, oo, oo
It takes two
Oo.oo, oo, oo.oo&, oo
Doo doo, wop!
They say it's a man's world
Well, that cannot be denied