at the hotel at the stationthe war at homee

试题分析:句意:你可以租等在车站的出租车到达你的旅馆。这是间隔式的定语从句,先行词是taxies,在定语从句中作宾语,所以用which
引导。其他的where和when不能在从句中作宾语,as引导的定语从句作宾语时前面的先行词必须有same或such等,故选A。
考点:考查定语从句。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:启东中学作业本高三英语(下)
  People from different cultures sometimes do things that make each other uncomfortable without
to or sometimes without even realizing
. Moat Americans have
been out of the country and have very
experience with foreigners. But they are usually natural, friendly and open, and
meeting new people, having guests and,
people together formally (正式) or informally. They use first names in most
and speak freely about themselves.
if your American hosts do something that makes you
, try to let them know
. you feel. Most people will
your honesty and try
you uncomfortable again.
you'll all learn something about another culture!
  Many travelers fin it
to meet people in the U. S. than in
countries. They may just
and introduce themselves or even invite you
before they really know you. Sometimes Americans are said
superficially (表面) friendly. Perhaps it seems so, but they are probably just
anywhere else, it takes time to become
friends with people in the US.
  If and when you
American friends, they will probably enjoy
you to their friends and family, and if they seem proud
you, it's probably because they
. Relax and enjoy it!
A.planningB.going
C.meaningD.knowing
A.themB.him
C.himselfD.it
A.overB.never
C.sometimesD.often
A.muchB.little
C.goodD.strange
A.enjoyB.hates
C.dislikeD.like
A.receivingB.gathering
C.takingD.bringing
A.situationsB.conditions
C.placesD.cases
A.AndB.However
C.SoD.But
A.badB.uncomfortable
C.pleasantD.to be sad
A.howB.what
C.how muchD.which part
A.takeB.praise
C.appreciateD.clap
A.not to letB.letting not
C.not to makeD.not to cause
A.ThusB.Last
C.AndD.More
A.easierB.happier
C.simplerD.harder
A.anotherB.else
C.otherD.rest
A.come toB.come around
C.come onD.come up
A.overB.out
C.inD.around
A.beingB.to be
C.quiteD.for being
A.killing tuneB.like doing so
C.having a good timeD.taking their time
A.likeB.unlike
C.asD.different from
A.realB.true
C.devotedD.ordinary
A.live withB.stay with
C.stay away fromD.are helpful to
A.invitingB.leading
C.being introducedD.introducing
A.to have recognizedB.to know
C.of recognizingD.of knowing
A.lookB.do
C.areD.appear
来源:2012届福建省漳州五中高三模拟考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。One day, there was an elder couple buying fish from me, all of w____ happened was really very special. The Gentleman carried a basket ____ his elbow(肘部) , when the couple were near a pond to look at the fish, there was a pure silver long fin Koi(锦鲤) which about six inches jumped into the basket."Wha----" Their ____(吃惊的) sound drew my eyes. I have worked with fish for a long time, but it ____ the first time I had seen a fish jump up into customer's basket. "You are lucky!" I said to them."Come on, come on, I buy, I buy him!" I looked at them, the couple are so h____and I went to serve them."Anything else?" I asked."Yes, I want to find a partner for her." The gentleman was humorous. They were looking for another fish through the fish ____(池塘) one by one, I brought a net and the fish bag f____ them, the fish were always swimming towards us and asking for food in every pond. "What’s the matter with the fish?" The lady asked."They are hungry." I said."No, not hungry, they knew us and greeting us." The gentleman said."Yes, definitely!" I said. We stopped for a ____ minutes by a fish pond."How about that fish?" The lady pointed ___ a colourful Sarasa(红白色相间的印花布)Comet."It looks so beautiful!" The gentleman and I said same words."I want to buy it b____ she looked at me. You see, she still looked at me, I’ll buy her. "The couple were happy, I was happy too, the fish will be happy in its new home.
来源:学年福建省高三模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整地写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。
One day, there was an elder couple buying
fish from me, all of w____ happened was really very special. The Gentleman
carried a basket ____ his elbow(肘部) , when the couple were near a pond to look at the fish, there was a
pure silver long fin Koi(锦鲤) which about six inches jumped into the basket.&Wha----&
Their ____(吃惊的)
sound drew my eyes. I have worked with fish for a long time, but it ____ the
first time I had seen a fish jump up into customer's basket. &You are
lucky!& I said to them.&Come on, come on, I buy, I buy him!& I
looked at them, the couple are so h____and I went to serve them.&Anything
else?& I asked.&Yes, I want to find a partner for her.& The
gentleman was humorous. They were looking for another fish through the fish
____(池塘) one by
one, I brought a net and the fish bag f____ them, the fish were always swimming
towards us and asking for food in every pond. &What’s the matter with the
fish?& The lady asked.&They are hungry.& I said.&No, not
hungry, they knew us and greeting us.& The gentleman said.&Yes,
definitely!& I said. We stopped for a ____ minutes by a fish
pond.&How about that fish?& The lady pointed ___ a colourful Sarasa(红白色相间的印花布)Comet.&It looks
so beautiful!& The gentleman and I said same words.&I want to buy it
b____ she looked at me. You see, she still looked at me, I’ll buy her.
&The couple were happy, I was happy too, the fish will be happy in its new
home.
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&& I was enjoying a salad at an outdoor caf? when a homeless lady came over.She was yelling and __1__ everyone who walked past her for spare change.My instant __2__ was fear and I hoped she wouldn't come near me, but she did.I was on the phone and when she came, I said politely, "I'm on the phone, "in the __3__ way I could, assuring (确信) myself what she __4__ was a lesson in manners.She walked away, saying, "I'm __5__ you.I'm sorry.I'll leave."And she turned the corner and disappeared.&&&& Normally, I would feel relieved or __6__, but something in me couldn't rest.Without another thought, I started searching through my entire wallet, the pockets, everything-for all of the __7__ I could possibly fin d.&&&&& I caught up with the lady and said, "This is all I have."I __8__ and gave her all I had.She held my hand and said, "Thank you!Thank you!"Her hand was rough and dirty, but I did not __9__ holding it.She looked at me, saying, "Will you __10__ my face?"And for some reason, I did.I reached up and put my hand on her __11__ and she started to cry.I could sense it was as if she had not been touched by a loving, soft hand in __12__, so I held it there, trying to __13__ her with my heart open.It was __14__.&&&& After a few moments I took my hand away.I said, "Take care of yourself.You will be OK.Be careful."She thanked me, and walked away __15__.She wasn't begging any more, and I walked away with an open heart, trying to make sense of what had just happened.
(&&&& )1. A. seeking&&&& (&&&& )2. A. expression&&(&&&& )3. A. nicest&&(&&&& )4. A. wanted&&(&&&& )5. A. annoying&&(&&&& )6. A. surprised&&(&&&& )7. A. money (&&&& )8. A. went out&&(&&&& )9. A. allow (&&&& )10. A. watch&&(&&&& )11. A. cheek&&(&&&& )12. A. days (&&&& )13. A. help (&&&& )14. A. sad&&(&&&& )15. A. responsibly&&
B. attracting&& B. reaction&&&& B. strangest&&&&B. needed&&&&&& B. hurting&&&&&&B. interested&& B. people&&&&&& B. sat down&&&& B. mind&&&&&&&& B. wash&&&&&&&& B. shoulder&&&& B. ages&&&&&&&& B. encourage&&&&B. serious&&&&&&B. angrily&&&&&&
C. inviting&&C. donation&&C. coolest&&C. reminded&&C. supporting&&C. satisfied&&C. cloth&&C. reached out&&C. consider&&C. touch&&C. finger&&C. hours C. save&&C. powerful&&C. carefully&&
&D. begging&&&&&&D. devotion&&&& D. bravest&&&&&&D. instructed&& D. following&&&&D. excited&&&&&&D. material&&&& D. gave in&&&&&&D. remember&&&&&D. kiss&&&&&&&& D. back&&&&&&&&&D. minutes&&&&&&D. comfort&&&&&&D. formal&&&&&& D. quietly&&&&&Luxury, Business Hotels in Tokyo | Best Hotels in Tokyo - Tokyo Station HotelHome | Hotel Boutique at Grand Central

我要回帖

更多关于 at the station 的文章

随机推荐