英语短文改错 durig the summer of the sixth extinctiongrad…………

河北省石家庄市灵寿县2016高考英语 短文改错和阅读类一轮练习(10)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
河北省石家庄市灵寿县2016高考英语 短文改错和阅读类一轮练习(10)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢高中英语短文改错练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语短文改错练习
上传于||文档简介
&&试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩27页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢2014年全国新课标英语卷I详细解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年全国新课标英语卷I详细解析
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:4278套总数:5544427套专访:3123部会员:283765位
当前位置:
& 2014届高考英语最后抢分题型专练:短文改错
2014届高考英语最后抢分题型专练:短文改错
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:161次
资料类型:模拟/摸底/预测
文档大小:174KB
所属点数: 2点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 2 点,】
资料概述与简介
短文改错专项练习
Of all the teachers in my primary school, the one which impressed me most was Mrs. Huang. She was my 5th grade teacher. She was able to making learning fun and I liked her classes very much. Besides, she made me leader of many group project, which gave me confidence. That was with her help that I soon became top student in our class. Looked back on it, I’m very proud for having such an excellent teacher. The reason why I did so good was that she made me to feel confident. I am really grateful to her and I hoped one day I will become a teacher like her.
I was often laughed at my classmates before I turned 14 because I was always very nervous when talking to someone. Helpful and sad, I felt that I could do nothing. You cannot imagine what great difficulty I have in my life. And later, something happened, what changed my life completely. It was an English speech contest and my mother encouraged me to take a part in it. I tried my best to remember the whole speech “Believe in yourself” and practiced them over 100 time. Believing it or not, I finally won first prize. Hearing the cheers from the teachers and students, I stood here, with my eyes full of excited tears.
One morning I was having walk in the park when I saw Mr. Wang, my friend’s father. He was sitting alone on a roadside bench. I went up to him and wish him a good morning. Delighting to see me, he had invited me to sit next to him. He said, “I’m retired now but I often feel lonely.” This hit me hardly and I wondered how to do to make his life different. I knew he was a painter, so I asked a lots about his painting experiences. Finally, I asked him, “Can you teach us to paint?” He agreed happily and now every other day, I go to learn to painting.
I’m one of the students in our class who has ever been to England. Last summer I was lucky enough to be sent there to study. As soon as I arrived on England by plane, I was picked up by the Smiths, which I would live with for the next two weeks. We felt like a fish out of water when I got there. The Smiths did what they could make me feel at home. I study at an international school, where I met friend from all over the world. I seized the opportunity to practise my speak English. Soon I made such a rapid progress that I received highly praise from all the people around.
Dear Jack,
Next Saturday will my birthday. I’m going to hold a birthday party at home on the evening. It will start at 7:30. Some classmates as good as some foreign friends have been invited. The activities include singing, dancing and sharing interesting experiences. Surely, we’ll have a good time. I would feel honoring if you could come. I live at 656 Minzu Street. You can take Bus No. 11 or No. 15 and got off at the stop of Guang Ming High School. Justly on the opposite side is my house, what is red with a white door. I’m sure of you can’t miss it. I do hope they will come.
Best wish.
Last Monday, our history teacher asked us write a report about the American Civil War. To finish the homework, I went to the school library to borrow any books. Therefore, when I got there, I couldn’t find the books I needed them. A librarian work there told me such books had been borrowed by others, that made me worried. I was about to leave a library when I meet Liu Jie, one of my friends. Before I told her my problem, she said she had a book about the topic at home. After school, I went to her home to take the books. Thanks to Liu Jie, I finished my report quickly.
It was yesterday morning that I went camping with five of my classmates. It was such sunny morning and we were all happy. Walked along the path, we kept singing and telling joke. However, it became dark and windy at about ten o’clock. Soon it began to rain heavy. Unluckily, all of us took umbrellas but we were wet through. Zhang Ying, our monitor, suggested that we should have put up a tent. While they were put up the tent, I tried to make a fire to keep warm. When the rain comes to an end in the afternoon, we decided to give in the camping trip, for we were very tired.
My love of plant started when I wrote a story about a tree growing next to the building I lived in. I was ten then and lived on the six floor. My room had a window next to the tree whose top was same height. I was amazing that a tree could grow so taller. In summer, I often hear birds sing to welcome a new day. My story got a national award and I thought of I would become a writer in the future. Three years ago, I moved to the big city with our parents. I could hard see so tall a tree here. How I miss the days which I could see such a tall tree!
This morning, I went to school by bicycle as usually. As I was listening to my favourite music with a headphone on my head, I don’t notice a car parked on the roadside. I hit the car or left a scratch on it. Think that I would have classes, I left a note with my name and address to let the driver know which happened. Later in the afternoon, while we were having a class meeting, our headmaster brought stranger to our class. He was the car owner. He explained to the class the whole stories and praised for me. My teacher and classmates was impressed and proud of his honesty. I think honesty should be valued most.
Dear Mike,
How nice to hear from you! In your letter you talk about your difficulties with your Chinese learning. Well, firstly, I think you should practice speak Chinese every day for at least 15 minutes, and learn some daily expressions by the heart. And it is a must to listen some easy tapes for 20 minutes every day, till one day you think it’s time for more difficult one. As for writing, doing simple reading as many as you can and taking some possible notes will be of much helpful. Therefore, writing something in Chinese every day, such as keeping a diary, will great improve your writing skills.
I hope that my advice will be useful for you Chinese learning.
Last Sunday, my friend Zhang Hua and I decided go to the foreign language bookstore in our city. We were waiting for to get on a bus when we noticed a woman nearby. She had several bag and a baby with her. Both Zhang Hua or I helped her get on the bus. We carried the bags and she held her baby. On a bus she told ourselves that she wasn’t sure where to get off. That’s because we didn’t get off the bus at our stop to making sure she got to her destination. When we help her get off the bus, the woman was so thankfully. And she said, “You are good kids.”
Our class paid a visit to a seniors’ home last Sunday. As soon as we got to there, we first did a thorough cleaning. Some swept and mopping the floor. Some cleaned the windows or others did some washing. An hour late, the rooms looked clean and tidy and took on a new look. And then we were divided into two group. One group gave wonderful performances what the elder the other group taught those who were interesting in English some daily English expressions. All the elderly had good time with them. When lunch time comes we had to say goodbye to
Mrs Huang lives alone next to me in our small town and her children lived far away. Last month she was suddenly taking to the hospital and nobody could take care her two cats. To make her less worrying, I had told her I would do it while she was away. Hearing this, she was grateful to me, saying I was a good boy. During her stay in hospital, I did that I could to treat her cat well. Beside, I helped to water the flowers in my yard. To my relief, she is home now from the hospital. I am happily to see her home and on her way to better health.
One day last month I went to the park with my grandfather to enjoy ourselves. We were walking happily on the way when I found little bird on the ground. It was on the opposite sides of the busy street. The bird was still alive but obvious hurt. I told my grandfather about it or we crossed the street to pick them up. The bird, which right leg were badly hurt, could not fly. We finally decided to take it home and trying to cure it. Without our care, the bird was getting better and better, which made us happy. Together with my grandfather, I finally let the bird to fly away.
参考答案及解析:
Of all the teachers in my primary school, the one which impressed me most was Mrs. Huang.
that 或who
She was my 5th grade teacher. She was able to making learning fun and I liked her classes
very much. Besides, she made me leader of many group project, which gave me
confidence. That was with her help that I soon became /\top student in
our class. Looked back on it, I抦 very proud for having such an excellent teacher.
The reason why I did so good was that she made me feel confident.
I am really grateful to her and I hoped one day I will become ag teacher like her.
I was often laughed at /\ my classmates before I turned 14 because I was always very
nervous when talking to someone. Helpful and sad, I felt that I could do nothing.
You cannot imagine what great difficulty I have in my life. And later, something happened,
what changed my life completely. It was an English speech contest which
and my mother encouraged me to take part in it. I tried my best to remember the whole speech 揃elieve in yourself?and practiced them over 100 time. Believing it oatr not,
I finally won first prize. Hearing the cheers from the teachers and students, I stood here,
with my eyes full of excited tears.
One morning I was having /\ walk in the park when I saw Mr. Wang, my friend’s father.
He was sitting alone on a roadside bench. I went up to him and wish him a good morning.
Delighting to see me, he invited me to sit next to him. He said, 揑抦 retired now but I Delighted
often feel lonely.?This hit me hardly and I wondered how to do to
make his life different. I knew he was a painter, so I asked a lots about his painting experiences.
Finally, I asked him, 揅an you teach us to painat?” He agreed happily and now every other day,
I go to learn to painting.
I’m one of the students in our class who has ever been to England.
Last summer I was lucky enough to be sent there to study. As soon as I arrived on England by plane, I was picked up by the Smiths,
which I would live with for the next two weeks. We felt like a fish whom
out of water when I got there. The Smiths did what they could /\
make me feel at home. I study at an international school, where
I met friend from all over the world. I seized the opportunity to
practise my speak English. Soon I made such
rapid progress that I
received highly praise from all the people around.
Dear Jack,
Next Saturday will∧my birthday. I’m going to hold a birthday
party at home on the evening. It will start at 7:30. Some classmates
as good as some foreign friends have been invited. The activities
include singing, dancing and sharing interesting experiences. Surely, we抣l have a good time.
I would feel honoring if you could come. I
live at 656 Minzu Street. You can take Bus No. 11 or No. 15 and got
off at the stop of Guang Ming High School. Justly on the opposite
side is my house, what is red with a white door. I抦 sure
miss it. I do hope they will come.
Best wish.
Last Monday, our history teacher asked us /\ write a report about the American Civil War.
To finish the homework, I went to the school library to borrow any books.
Therefore, when I got there, I couldn’t find the books I needed . However
A librarian work there told me such books had been borrowed by others, that made me worried.
I was about to leave a library when I meet Liu Jie, one of my friends.
Before I told her my problem, she said she had a book about the After
topic at home. After school, I went to her home to take the books.
Thanks to Liu Jie, I finished my report quickly.
It was yesterday morning that I went camping with five of my classmates.
It was such /\ sunny morning and we were all happy.
Walked along the path, we kept singing and telling joke. However, Walking
it became dark and windy at about ten o’clock. Soon it began to rain heavy. Unluckily, all of us took umbrellas but we were wet through. heavily
Zhang Ying, our monitor, suggested that we should put up a tent. While they were put up the tent,
I tried to make a fire to keep warm. When the rain comes to an end in the afternoon, we decided
to give in the camping trip, for we were very tired.
My love of plant started when I wrote a story about a tree growing plants
next to the building I lived in. I was ten then and lived on the six
floor. My room had a window next to the tree whose top was /\ same
height. I was amazing that a tree could grow so taller. In summer, I
often hear birds sing to welcome a new day. My story got a national award and I thought
I would become a writer in the future. Three years ago, I moved to the big city with our parents.
I could hard see so tall a tree here.
How I miss the days which I could see such a tall tree!
This morning, I went to school by bicycle as usually. As I was
listening to my favourite music with a headphone on my head, I don’t
notice a car parked on the roadside. I hit the car or left a scratch on
it. Think that I would have classes, I left a note with my name and
address to let the driver know which happened. Later in the afternoon,
while we were having a class meeting, our headmaster brought ∧stranger to our class.
He was the car owner. He explained to the class the whole stories and praised me.
My teacher and classmates was impressed and proud of his honesty.
I think honesty should be valued most.
Dear Mike,
How nice to hear from you! In your letter you talk about your difficulties with
your Chinese learning. Well, firstly, I think you should practice speak Chinese every day
for at least 15 minutes, and learn some daily expressions by heart.
And it is a must to listen∧some easy tapes for 20 minutes every day, till one day you
think it’s time for more difficult one. As for writing, doing simple reading
as many as you can and taking some possible notes will be of much
helpful. Therefore, writing something in Chinese every day, such as help
keeping a diary, will great improve your writing skills.
I hope that my advice will be useful for you Chinese learning.
Last Sunday, my friend Zhang Hua and I decided /\ go to the foreign language
bookstore in our city. We were waiting to get on a bus when we noticed a woman nearby.
She had several bag and a baby with her. bags
Both Zhang Hua or I helped her get on the bus. We carried the bags and she held her baby. and
On a bus she told ourselves that she wasn’t sure where to get off. the
That’s because we didn’t get off the bus
at our stop to making sure she got to her destination. When we help her get off the bus,
the woman was so thankfully. And she said, “You are good kids.”
Our class paid a visit to a seniors’ home last Sunday. As soon as we got there,
we first did a thorough cleaning. Some swept and mopping the floor.
Some cleaned the windows or others did some washing.
An hour late, the rooms looked clean and tidy and took on a new look. later
And then we were divided into two group. One group
gave wonderful performances what the elder
(that/which)
the other group taught those who were interesting in English some
interested
daily English expressions. All the elderly had∧good time with them.
When lunch time comes we had to say goodbye to them.
Mrs Huang lives alone next to me in our small town and her children lived far away.
Last month she was suddenly taking to the hospital
and nobody could take care /\ her two cats. To make her less worrying,
I told her I would do it while she was away. Hearing this, she was grateful to me,
saying I was a good boy. During her stay in hospital, I did that I could to treat her cat well.
Beside, I helped to water the flowers in my yard. To my relief, she is home Besides
now from the hospital. I am happily to see her home and on her way to better health.
One day last month I went to the park with my grandfather to enjoy ourselves.
We were walking happily on the way when I found /\ little bird on the ground.
It was on the opposite sides of the busy street.
The bird was still alive but obvious hurt. I told my grandfather
about it or we crossed the street to pick them up. The bird, which right
leg were badly hurt, could not fly. We finally decided to take it home
and trying to cure it. Without our care, the bird was getting better and better,
which made us happy. Together with my grandfather, I finally let the bird
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号

我要回帖

更多关于 sixthtone 的文章

随机推荐