a lot of . lots of . a lot . a lot of和many的区别别

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 4273|回复: 1
本帖最后由 又来了吗 于
09:59 编辑
如题,谢谢!
few, a few, little, a little 虽然都表示“少”,但
1. few, a few是可数的, little, a little是不可数的。
2. a few, a little含肯定意味,few, little含否定意味。这里所谓的“肯定意味”和“否定意味”应该这样来理解:同样是半杯水,口渴者会认为:There is little water in the glass. 而不口渴的人则会认为:There is a little water in the glass.
few和a few主要区别:
1.few修饰可数名词复数。
2.few (= hardly any)含否定意义;a few (= a small
number of) 含肯定意义。
3.not a few = no few = quite a few = a good few = many。
4.当 few受 every, last, past, next, some, very等词所修饰时,表示肯定意义,few之前不再有冠词。如:
In the last few minutes, he checked up his paper again.
It took us some few days to repair the machine.
They are very few in number.
There were too few of them.
He goes to see his grandma every few weeks.
little和a little 主要区别:
Little remains to be done about it. (作主语)
A little remains to be done.
Please give me a little. (作宾语)
He knows a little of everything.
There is very/but little time left. (作定语)
Don’ you still have a little time.
1.little修饰不可数名词,表示“量”。
2.little含否定意义(反义词:much);a little含肯定意义(反义词:none)。
3.在非正式英语中,一般很少用little,常用not much, only a little来代替,如:
We haven’t got much money/time.
a bit和a little都作“一点儿”讲,但用法不同:
1. a bit和a little在肯定句中修饰动词、形容词、副词和比较级时可以互换,表示“一点儿”的意思。例如:
The speaker spoke up a bit/a little so as to make himself heard more clearly.
演讲者把嗓门提高了一点儿,以便使别人听得更清楚。
2. a bit和a little在否定句中的意思恰恰相反,not a bit相当于not at all(一点儿都不);not a little相当于very(much)或extremely(很、非常)。例如:
She is not a bit tired.(=She is not tired at all.)她一点都不累。
3. a little可以直接作定语修饰名词,而a bit则要在后面加of构成短语才能作定语,两者都只能修饰不可数名词。例如:
There is a little/a bit of food left for lunch. 午饭只能吃剩下的一点食品了。
4. a bit of的另一种形式是bits of,a little则没有这种变体。例如:
Besides this, he used part of an old army wireless set, and some bits of wood.除此之外,他还利用了一部分旧的军用无线电发报机的一部分零件和一些木片。
a little bit 之后一般加形容词,加上of 之后 后面跟名词,意思与a bit基本是一样的。只是a little bit 是口语当中常用到的,外国人特喜欢说话时用到a little bit。
a lot是口语中的一个常用词组,多用于肯定句,有时也用于疑问句。其主要用法有如下几点:
一、作名词短语,表示“很多;多量”,在句中作主语、宾语或表语,其后常有动词不定式短语作后置定语,
Sometimes we have very little snow, but sometimes there’s a lot.有时我们这儿雪很少,有时却又很多。(作主语)
There is a lot to see at the party. 聚会上有许多可观赏的东西。(作主语)
He’s given her a lot to eat. 他给了她许多好吃的东西。(作宾语)
You know a lot/much about English names. 你知道许多有关英语姓名的情况。(作宾语)
We see a lot of him these days. 这几天我们经常见到他。(作宾语)
This is a lot. 这真多。(作表语)
二、作副词短语,在句中作程度状语,表示“很,非常,常常”,修饰动词、感叹词、介词短语、形容词或副词的比较级,如:
It usually rains a lot/much at this time of year. 每年这个时候都经常下雨。(修饰动词rain)
Do you wear your new watch a lot? 你常戴你的新手表吗?(修饰动词wear)
Thanks a lot/very much—that’s very kind. 多谢,十分感激。(修饰感叹词thanks,thanks=thank you)
He is feeling a lot/much better. 他感觉好多了。(修饰比较级better)
Your room is a lot bigger than mine. 你的房间比我的大得多。(修饰比较级bigger)
三、a lot前可被such,what,quite,rather修饰,如:
I like him quite a lot. 我非常喜欢他。
—How much money is left?& && &&&——还剩下多少钱?
—Rather a lot.& && && && && && & ——还有相当多。
四、a lot of = lots of,可修饰可数或不可数名词,意为“许多”,“大量的”,相当于many或much。a lot, a lot of, lots of通常用于肯定句,否定句中一般用many或much,如:
There’s a lot of work to do and a lot of people have been sent there.
有许多事情要做,许多人已派去那里了。
五、用于固定搭配构成习语。
have a lot to answer for为糟糕的情况负责
Jerry’s got a lot to answer for. If it weren’t for him, Ann would never have left Denver.
杰里要为这一后果负责。如果不是为了他,安永远也不会离开丹佛(美国科罗拉多州)。
have a lot on your plate有很多困难的工作要处理
Leave Mum alone—she’s got a lot on her plate at the moment.
不要管妈妈——她眼下有太多的事要处理。
I can’t take a h I’ve got a lot/far too much on my plate.
我现在不能休假,我有太多的事要处理。
have a lot on/have a lot going on 近期很忙
Do you have a lot on for tonight? 你今晚很忙吗?
They will have a lot on tomorrow. 他们明天将很忙。
have a lot on one’s mind把很多事情挂在心上
He is a businessman. He always has a lot on his mind.
他是一个商人。他总是记挂着很多事情。
see + n. (a lot/little/less/more/much/nothing/something) + of + sb./sth. ……见到某人/物
He has seen something of life. 他略有阅历。
We hope to see a lot of you during the holidays. 我们希望在假期里能常常看到你。
Powered by Discuz!
& Comsenz Inc.区别 ( lots of) .(a lot of) .(many,any,some), 区别 ( lots of) .(a lot of) .
区别 ( lots of) .(a lot of) .(many,any,some)
甜甜可爱棒棒糖 区别 ( lots of) .(a lot of) .(many,any,some)
lots of 跟a lot of 是一样的,还单孩厕绞丿悸搽溪敞娄有some 这三个都是“一些”的意思,既可以修饰可数也可修饰不可数名词,many 是许多的意思,只能修饰可数名词复数,any用于否定句及疑问句中,修饰可数及不可数两种名词
( lots 单孩厕绞丿悸搽溪敞娄of) .(a lot of) 完全相同,大量的。后面可以加可数名词的复数或者不可数名词。many,许多。后面只能加可数名词的复数。some,any 一些。后面可以加可数名词的复数或者不可数名词关于a lot 、a lot of和a lots三个的区别_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于a lot 、a lot of和a lots三个的区别
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢关于a lot a lot of和a lots三个的区别_百度知道
关于a lot a lot of和a lots三个的区别
提问者采纳
宾语或表语,表示“很多、lots of,谓语用单数。(修饰动词rain)  Thanks a lot/much&#47,多用于肯定句,如.&#47.  他感觉好多了?  They will have a lot on tomorrow,有时也用于疑问句.a lot of = lots of。(作宾语)  This is a lot. 我们希望在假期里不时能看到你;much better.  ---还有相当多。其主要用法有如下几点. 他们明天将很忙.  这真多,表示“很,接不可数名词时;something) + of + sb、感叹词,quite,修饰动词:  ①作名词短语;very much ---that’s very kind,许多人已派去那里了,而是副词性短语,接不可数名词时;sth;多量”、a lots。  5.  多谢。  a lot 当然不是名词性短语了.  每年这个时候都经常下雨。(修饰感叹词thanks,其后常有动词不定式短语作后置定语。much at this time of year.
a lot的用法  a lot是口语中的一个常用词组,否定句中一般用many或have a lot going on 近期很忙  Do you have a lot on for tonight, a lot of:  There is a lot to see at the party:Thanks a lot。(作表语)  ②作副词短语。  have a lot on one’s mind把很多事情挂在心上  see + n.  聚会上有许多可观赏的东西;常常”。(修饰比较级better)  ③a lot前可被such。(作主语)  You know a lot&#47.  再比如. ……见到某人/much about English names,可修饰可数或不可数名词,十分感激、a lots of的区别  1;less&#47,在句中作程度状语,相当于many或much,如、lot of? 你今晚很忙吗、lots:  I like him quite a lot,意为“许多”, lots of通常用于肯定句,谓语用单数、介词短语、形容词或副词的比较级,接可数名词时谓语用复数,  如,thanks=thank you)  He is feeling a lot&#47。  something of…表示“几分. 他略有阅历. lots——土堆  3,修饰动词,rather修饰. 我非常喜欢他, “大量的”。  ---How much money is left。  We hope to see something of you during the holidays。  比如?  ---还剩下多少钱;more&#47?  ---Rather a lot、a lot of,许多  2、a lot,后面接可数名词和不可数名词均可;物  He has seen something of life.用于固定搭配构成习语。  have a lot to answer for为糟糕的情况负责  have a lot on your plate有很多困难的工作要处理  have a lot on&#47. (a lot/非常;nothing&#47:I know him a lot。  4,lots of=a lot of 后面接可数名词和不可数名词均可,接可数名词时谓语用复数,  如。  plenty of 和以上lots of 和a lot of相似  lot.  有许多事情要做; 多少”  lots 不单独用的.  你知道许多有关英语姓名的情况.= Thanks very much:  There’s a lot of work to do and a lot of people have been sent there,在句中作主语,what:  It usually rains a lot&#47. lot——相当;little&#47
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
a lot 可以做名词a lot of, lots of 没有区别,可以互换, lots of 更加口语化
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We use the quantifiers much, many, a lot of, lots of to talk about quantities, amounts and degree. We can use them with a noun (as a determiner) or without a noun (as a pronoun).We use much with singular uncountable nouns and many with plural nouns:[talking about money]I haven’t got much change. I’ve only got a ten euro note.Are there many campsites near you?We usually use much and many with questions (?) and negatives (-):Is there much unemployment in that area?How many eggs are in this cake?Do you think many people will come?It was pouring with rain but there wasn’t much wind.There aren’t many women priests.In affirmative clauses we sometimes use much and many in more formal styles:There is much concern about drug addiction in the US.He had heard many stories about Yanto and he knew he was trouble.In informal styles, we prefer to use lots of or a lot of:I went shopping and spent a lot of money.Not: I went shopping and spent much money.When we use much or many before articles (a/an, the), demonstratives (this, that), possessives (my, your) or pronouns (him, them), we need to use of:How much of this book is fact and how much is fiction?Claude, the seventeenth-century French painter, spent much of his life in Italy.Unfortunately, not many of the photographers were there.How many of them can dance, sing and act?When we are talking to someone face-to-face, we can use this much and that much with a hand gesture to indicate quantity:[the speaker indicates a small amount with his fingers]I only had that much cake.We use a lot of and lots of in informal styles. Lots of is more informal than a lot of. A lot of and lots of can both be used with plural countable nouns and with singular uncountable nouns for affirmatives, negatives, and questions:We’ve got lots of things to do.That’s a lot of money.There weren’t a lot of choices.Can you hurry up? I don’t have a lot of time.Are there a lot of good players at your tennis club?Have you eaten lots of chocolate?When we use much and many in negative questions, we are usually expecting that a large quantity of something isn’t there. When we use a lot of and lots of in negative questions, we are usually expecting a large quantity of something.Haven’t they sold many tickets?(No, they haven’t.)The speaker expects that they have sold a small quantity of tickets.Haven’t they sold a lot of tickets? (or lots of)(Yes, they have.)The speaker expects that they have sold a large quantity of tickets.Isn’t there much food left?(No, there isn’t.)The speaker expects that there is a small quantity of food left.Isn’t there a lot of food left? (or lots of)(Yes, there is.)The speaker expects that there is a large quantity of food left.We usually leave out the noun after much, many and a lot, lots when the noun is obvious:A:Would you like some cheese?B:Yes please but not too much. (not too much cheese)A:Can you pass me some envelopes?B:How many? (how many envelopes?)A:How many people came?B:A lot. (or Lots.)We can use much before comparative adjectives and adverbs to make a stronger comparison:Sometimes the prices in the local shop are much better than the supermarket’s prices.I feel much calmer now I know she’s safe. (much calmer than I felt before)She’s walking much more slowly since her operation. (much more slowly than before)We often use too before much and many. It means ‘more than necessary’. We can use too much before an uncountable noun and too many before a plural noun, or without a noun when the noun is obvious:I bought too much food. We had to throw some of it away.They had a lot of work to do. Too much. (too much work)There are too many cars on the road. More people should use public transport.There are 35 children in each class. It’s too many. (too many children)We use so rather than very before much and many in affirmative clauses to emphasise a very large quantity of something:He has so much money!Not: He has very much money!There were so many jobs to do.When we want to make comparisons connected with quantity, we use as much as and as many as:Try and find out as much information as you can.You can ask as many questions as you want.We use much with uncountable nouns and many with countable nouns:It doesn’t need much effort.Not: It doesn’t need many effort.We usually use a lot of and lots of rather than much and many in informal affirmative clauses:There are a lot of monuments and a lot of historic buildings in Rome.Not: There are many monuments and many historic buildings in Rome.She gave me a lot of information.Not: She gave me much information.We don’t use of after much or many when they come immediately before a noun without an article (a/an, the), demonstrative (this, that), possessive (my, your) or pronoun (him, them):They haven’t made many friends here.Not: They haven’t made many of friends here.We don’t use a lot of without a noun:A:Do many people work in your building?B:Yes. Quite a lot. (quite a lot of people)Not: Quite a lot of.
(“Much, many, a lot of, lots of : quantifiers” from
(C) Cambridge University Press.)
Add Cambridge dictionaries
A blazing row: words and phrases for arguing and arguments
by Kate Woodford We can’t always focus on the positive! This week, we’re looking at the language that is used to refer to arguing and arguments, and the differences in meaning between the various words and phrases. There are several words that suggest that people are arguing about something that is not important. (As you might
a type of sunshade (= round frame covered in cloth on a stick) carried especially by women in the past, to give protection from the sun
trigger warning noun
a warning that a subject may trigger unpleasant emotions or memories This is not, I should stress, an argument that trigger warnings should become commonplace on campus.

我要回帖

更多关于 many和lots of 的文章

随机推荐