高考英语语法复习:连词(讲解+练习)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2015年英语中考
英 语 单项选择 (一 ) (二 ) (三 )名词 冠词 代词 (九 ) (十 ) 时态和语态 非谓语动词(四) 数词 (五) 介词 (六 ) 连词(七 )(八 )形容词和副词动词的分类(十一) 句子的 类型: 简单句与 并列句 (十二) 复合句 (十三) 主谓一致 §1 基础语法(一) 名词 近几年全国各地中考对名词的考查主要是词义辨析及名词所有格,名词变复数的规则也是各地中考的考点之一。随着“ 淡化语法,注重语言运用和交际”这一理念被广泛认同,预计2015年各地中考对名词辨析的考查将呈上升趋势。 考点一 可数名词1.可数名词复数形式的规则变化情况 一般情况下 以s,x,ch,sh 结尾的名词 构成方法 加s 加es 例子 desk→desks,game→games class→classes,fox→foxes, match→matches,(注意:stomach的 复数形式为stomachs) comedy→comedies,party→parties boy→boys,key→keys leaf→leaves,life→lives以“辅音字母+y” 变y为i再加es 结尾的名词 以“元音字母+y” 加s 结尾的名词 以f或fe结尾的名词 将f或fe变为ves以o结尾的名词o前为辅音音素时 hero→heroes,tomato→tomatoes , 加es,o前为元音 radio→radios zoo→zoos,例外: 音素时加s photo→photos piano→pianos 2.可数名词复数形式的不规则变化 (1)变内部元音字母。eg: man→men,tooth→teeth (2)单复数同形。eg: Chinese→Chinese,sheep→sheep 【友情提示】 fish表示鱼的种类时,复数形式为fishes。 (3)在词尾加(r)en。eg: child→children,ox→oxen (4) 名词修饰名词时,若前面的名词是 man 和 woman ,变复数时,构成复合名词的两个名词同时变复数;如 果是其他词,变复数时,只需把后面的名词变为复数形 式。eg: man teacher→men teachers boy student→boy students 1.Uncle Wang bought two ____ D for me yesterday. A.bread B.milk C.dictionary D.watches 2. ―Where are the students? D students from --They are playing football with ____ ____ Hilltop School. A.boys;/ B.boys;the C.boy;/ D.boy;the C They are healthy food. 3.I like ____. A.tomatos B.tomato C.tomatoes 4.―The picnic is only in three days. Have you made any ____ B ? ―Not yet. So let's discuss what to prepare. A.wish B.plans C.mistakes D.friends B bowl of noodles would you like,small, 5. ―What ____ medium or large? ―A large bowl of beef noodles, please. A.color B.size C.price D.kind 6.I saw some C ____ and ____ dancing in the street the day before yesterday. A.Germen;Englishmen B.Germans;Englishmans C.Germans;Englishmen 7.―How many D ____ are there in your school? ―Twenty. A.woman teachers B.woman teachers C.women teacher D.women teachers 8.The ____ D often eat grass on the hill.(2014,随州) A.chicken B.horse C.cow D.sheep 9.It's a wise ____ B to wear the white tie. It matches your shirt well. A.agreement B. choice C.support D. condition 10.―How many C ____ do we need to make fruit salad? ―Two should be enough. A.cabbage B.potatoes C.bananas D.lemon 考点二 不可数名词不可数名词没有复数形式,也不能与不定冠词 a 或an连用。 1.表示不可数名词的数量时,通常使用相应的单位词 ,如piece,cup,bowl等,复数形式常体现在单位词 上。eg: a piece of paper→two pieces of paper, a cup of tea→three cups of tea 2.不可数名词作主语时,谓语动词一般用单数形式。 eg: The rice is delicious. I want to eat another bowl. 3.常见的修饰不可数名词的词有much,a little,little 等。eg: much rain,a little bread 【友情提示】有些词语既可以修饰可数名词,也可以 修饰不可数名词。如 a lot of, plenty of,enough, some,any等。 11.Thank you for your D ____.I know a lot about Oxfam Trailwalker now. A. attention B. operation C. invention D.information 12.―Would you like some ____ D ? ―No, thanks. I'm not hungry at all. A.water B.soup C.orange D.bread C on how to study 13.My teacher gave me much ____ English well when I had some trouble.(2014,菏泽) A.question B.Suggestion C.advice D.problem 14.―What kind of porridge would you like, Alice? ―I would like ____. A A.egg porridge B.eggs porridge C.fish porridges D.fishes porridge 15.I'd like ____. B I'm thirsty. What about you? A.two bottles of oranges B.two bottles of orange C.two bottle of oranges D.two bottle of orange 16. ―Mr. Smith always has ____ B to tell us. ―So he does. A. some good pieces of news B. some pieces of good news C. some good piece of news D. some piece of good news 17. I couldn't see clearly, so my father bought ____ A for me last week. A. a pair of glasses B. a glasses C. a glass D. a pair of glass 18. ―What would you like to drink, girls? ―____ C , please. A. Two glass of water B.Two glass of waters C. Two cups of tea D.Two cups of teas B 19. We should take our teacher's ____and make full use of _____ to study. A. advices;times B.advice;time C. advice;times D.advices;time 20. I’m so hungry. Please give me ____ B to eat. A. three bread B.three pieces of bread C. three pieces of breads D.three piece of bread 考点三 名词所有格1 .名词所有格主要用来表示人或物的所有或所属关系。下 面是它的构成方法:单词形式 构成方法 举 例普通单数名词词尾已有s的复数名词 词尾不带s的复数名词 表示几个词共有的所有 关系在词尾直接加's在词尾只加' 在词尾直接加's 在最后一个词的词 尾加'smy father's friend我父亲的 朋友students' rooms学生们的房 间 Children's Day儿童节 Jane and Mary's room简和 玛丽的房间表示几个词各自的所有 关系表示某人的家、店铺、 办公室等在每个词的词尾加 's在词尾加's,省略 其后名词Jane's and Mary's rooms 简和玛丽各自的房间at my uncle's在我叔叔家 2. 名词所有格有时可以表示地点。eg: at the doctor's (在诊所)to Grandpa Liu's (去刘爷爷家)3.“of+名词所有格”这种形式被称为名词的双重所有格,常用来表示整体中的一部分。eg:a friend of my uncle's (我叔叔的一位朋友) 21. ―Look at that photo, what a happy family! C my family. ―Yes, it's a photo ____ A.at B.for C.of D.in 22. ____ B fathers can't go to the class meeting because they have gone on business. A.Jack and Mike's B.Jack's and Mike's C.Jack and Mike D.Jack's and Mike 23. This is A __ bedroom. The twin sisters like it very much. A.Jenny and Maria's B.Jenny's and Maria C.Jenny's and Maria's 24. The online shop sells ____ C clothing at a very good price. A.child and man's B.children and men's C.children's and men's D.children's and men 25. ―How far is your home from school? B walk. ―It's about two ____ A.hours B.hours' C.hour's D.hour 26. Can you imagine what life will be like in ____ A time? A.20 years' B.20 year's C.20years' D.20year 27. ―How far is it from your home to school? ―It's about twenty ____ B walk. A.minute's B.minutes' C.minutes D skirt is on the chair. 28.My ____ A.sisters' B.sister C.sisters D.sister's A 29.Jenny is a friend of ____. A.Mary's mother's B.Mary's mother C.mother's of Mary D.Mary mother's 30.After playing football for more than half an hour, the students took ____ B rest. A.a few minute's B.a few minutes' C.few minutes' D.few minute's (二)冠词 近几年中考对冠词的考查重点是不定 冠词a和an的区别、定冠词及零冠词。对冠 词的习惯用法的考查是主要考点之一,所以 对此类用法一定要熟记在心。另外在学习中 ,应充分重视对最基本的冠词知识的理解、 掌握,同时注意冠词活用的问题。做题时要 弄清句子中的单数名词、复数名词或不可数 名词及泛指、特指等概念。预计2015年命 题趋势仍可能是定冠词与不定冠词的区别和 冠词的习惯用法。 考点一 不定冠词a/an用法a用在辅音音素前,an用在元音音素 前。例句This is a useful book. He is an honest boy. Here is a map of Japan. I have a good mother. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. We take P. E. lessons twice a week. It's fun to have a chat with you. A knife is used for cutting. He copied the new words a third time. have a look看一看,a lot of许多, a little一点,a few一点,have a cold感冒用于第一次提到的人或物、可数单数 名词前,表示“一个”,相当于one 。用在可数的、单数形式的普通名词前 ,表示价格、速度、时间、频率等度 量上的“每一”。 抽象名词在某些情况下可以与不定冠 词连用,表示“一种、一场”等。用在单数名词前,表示一类人或物中 的任何一个。用于序数词前表示“又一、再一”的 意思。 用于固定短语中。 1.Lee Minho is ____ D actor from South Korea. He sang _____ Chinese pop song on the 2014 CCTV New Year's Gala. A.the;an B./; C.a;/ D.an;a 2.That performance was ____ A great success. A.a B./ C.an D.the 3.―Hurry up, or we'll be late. ―Take your time,it's just ____ short distance from here to ______ C cinema. A./;the B.the;a C.a;the D./;a 4.Cathy was very happy to meet ____ A old friend on the plane to Paris. A.an B.a C.the D./ B 85.Mrs Smith has ____ -year-old daughter who has won two national painting prizes. A.a B.an C.the D./ 6. ―Look!Who's ____ B boy over there? ―Oh,he is my cousin. He is ____ honest boy. A. a;the B.the;an C.the;a D.a;an B useful program it is! 7. ―What ____ ―Yeah. It tells us how to play _____ violin. A. an;the B.a;the C.the;a D.an;/ 8. Maria would like ____ C orange, not _____ orange juice. A. a;the B./;an C.an;/ D.an;an A good ending. 9. A good beginning makes ____ A. a B.an C.the D./ 10. ―Would you mind cleaning your room? ―OK. I'll do it in ____ C minute. A.the B.an C.a D./ 考点二 定冠词the用法 用于谈话双方都知道的名词前,表示特 指。 例句 Tom, come into the classroom please. There is a book on the desk. The book is mine.用于再次被提到的名词前。和一些名词连用,表示类别。 用于被形容词、介词短语或定语从句修 饰的名词前。The light bulb was invented by Edison.I know the man on the bike.用于形容词的最高级或序数词前。用在世界上独一无二的事物或乐器前。 与某些形容词连用表示一类人或事物。 用于由普通名词构成的专有名词前。 用于一些固定短语中。Tom is the tallest in our class.the sun太阳,the moon月亮, play the piano弹钢琴 The young should help the old. the Great Wall长城, the Spring Festival春节by the way顺便问一下, in the end最终 11. ―Are there many places of interest in Nantong? ―Yes. By ____ C way, you can go there by ____ bus. A. the;a B./;the C.the;/ D.a;/ B sun at night? 12.Can you see ____ A. a B.the C.an D./ C apple in the 13. ―Look!There is a monkey eating ____ tree. ―En,_____monkey is very cute. A. a;a B.a;the C.an;the D.an;an 14. My cousin Andy can play ____ piano very well, but he isn't good at playing _____ C basketball. A. the;the B./;the C.the;/ D./;/ 15. Doing lots of listening practice is one of ____ C best ways of becoming _____ good language learner. A. the;the B./;a C.the;a D.the;/ C color of your coat. I'll buy ____ 16. I like ____ blouse like this color. A.the;the B.a;a C.the;a D.a;the 17. ―Have you seen C ____ film Where Are We Going, Dad? ―Yes,it's ____ interesting film! A. a;the B. the;the C. the;an D.a;an 18. ____ Great Wall is _____ A longest wall in the world. A. The;the B.A;a C.The;a 19. ―Tony, what's ____ matter with you? B toothache. ―I have _____ A. a;the B.the;a C./;the D.the;/ 20. Vera and Mike come from ____ European A same school now. country. They are in _____ A. a;the B.an;the C.the;the D.an;an 考点三 零冠词的用法1.play与棋类、球类名词连用,棋类、球类名词前不 加冠词。eg: play volleyball打排球 play chess下棋 2.一日三餐前不加任何冠词。如果三餐名词前有形容 词,则需要用冠词。eg:have breakfast 吃早饭 a quick breakfast一顿匆忙的早餐 3.在人名、地名等专有名词前不加冠词。Beijing is the capital of China. 4.复数名词或不可数名词表示泛指意义而不是特指意 义时,其前不用冠词。 eg : They are teachers , not students. 考点三 零冠词的用法5.泛指的复数名词表示“一类人或一类事物”时,其 前不用冠词。eg: Desks and chairs are usually made of wood. 6.当名词前有指示代词、物主代词、不定代词或名词 所有格时,名词前不再加任何冠词。eg:This computer is their teacher's. 7.与by连用的交通工具名词前不加冠词。eg: by bus乘公共汽车 by plane乘飞机 8.在一些固定词组中不加任何冠词。eg: on foot步行 at noon在中午 at night在夜里 on time准时 go to school去上学 A friendly talk with US 21. Chairman Xi Jinping had ____ President Obama in _____ America. A. a;/ B.the;/ C./;the D.a;an 22. ―Tina, are you going to play ____ chess on School Day? ―Yes, and I'll also play _____ C violin that afternoon. A. the;the B.the;/ C./;the D./;/ 23. ―What do you usually have for D ____ breakfast? ―A piece of bread and ________ egg. A. a;an B./;the C.a;the D./;an B plane tomorrow. 24. ―Lily is coming by ____ ―Lt's go to ________ airport to meet her. A. a;a B./;a C.the;the D./;the B bad weather it is today! 25. ―What ____ ―Yes, ________ weather makes me so sad. A. a;a B./;the C.an;the D.the;a D water. 26.―People can't live without ____ ―Yes, I think so. (2014,十堰) A. a B.an C.the D./ 27. ―Do you often play ____ C soccer with your friends? ―No, I don't like sports. I often play _____ piano in my free time.(2012,烟台) A. a;the B.the;/ C./;the D.the;a 28. ―What ____ C cold weather!(2012,达州) ―Yes. But it's _____ unusual experience for us, we normally live in a hot place. A. /;a B.a;an C./;an D.a;the 29. Hurry up! If we miss ____ C last bus, we'll have to get home by _____ taxi. A. a;/ B.the;a C.the;/ D.a;a 30. They want their daughter to go to ____ university, but they also want her to get _____ A summer job. A. /;a B.the;a C.an;a D.a;the (三) 代词 近几年全国各地中考对代词的考查 主要集中在对不定代词的考查。对名词 性物主代词与形容词性物主代词用法上 的区别的考查也是近几年中考代词考查 的热点之一。预计2015年中考对代词的 考查重点仍然在对不定代词、物主代词 的考查上。同时也要注意对反身代词、 代词主格和宾格的考查。 考点一人称代词人称 单数 复数主格第一人称宾格I主格me宾格we us第二人称youyouhim,her ,ityou theyyou themhe,she, 第三人称 it 【温馨提示】1.人称代词的排列顺序分三种情况: 复数人称按照 we→you→they ;单数人称按照 you→he/she→I ;第三人称男女并用 时按照he→she。但承认过失、表示不吉祥的事或有不好的意思时,单数人称代 词按照I→he/she→you排列,复数人称代词按照we→you→they排列。 2.在包含双宾语的句子中,如果直接宾语是人称代词 it或 them,间接宾语要放在 直接宾语的后面。eg:Please pass it to me.(不能说Please pass me it.) 3.代词it的用法 (1)用来代替上文中提到的特定事物,可以是可数名词,也可以是不可数名词。Eg. Your father has bought you a new computer. Do you like it? (2)当说话人对所涉及到的人的身份、姓名不清楚或看不出来、听不出来时,常用it代替和当时某一事件、某动作有关的那个人。(3)为了保持句子的平衡,可以用it来代替动词不定式,在句子中作形式主语或形式 宾语。eg: It's very interesting to swim in the river.(4)用来代替天气、时间、距离等。eg:―What's the weather like today? ―It's fine. 1.―Susan,can you help clean the window? D ?Alice is sitting there doing ―Why ____ nothing. A.him B.her C.you D.me 2.This morning Diana invited ____ C to ______ birthday party. A.I;her B. I;hers C. me;her D.me;hers 3.There are lots of restaurants in our town. And most of ____ D are clean and cheap. A.it B.they C.us D.them 4.My parents showed ____ B some old pictures that brought back sweet memories. A. I B.me C.my D.mine 5.I can't find my English book. Could you help ____ A find it? A.me B.her C.him D.them 6.―Who teaches ____ C music? ―Nobody. I teach ______. A.your;mine B.your;myself C.you;myself 7.―Do your grandparents live with you? ―Yes, we take care of ____ C well. A.they B.their C.them 8.I find ____ B hard to learn English well. A.this B.it C.that D.they 考点二物主代词1.形容词性物主代词在句中作定语修饰名词,一般不单独使用。eg:Her father is a doctor.2.名词性物主代词常用来代替前面已提及的名词,相当于“形容词性物主代词+名词”。eg: Your idea is different from mine. 9.―The camera in your hand is nice,is it ____ B? ―Yes,but I?ll give it to my friend Lily as ______ birthday present. A.you;her B.yours;her C.your;hers D.you;hers A new book, Shirley? 10.―Is this ____ ―No, it isn?t. Maybe it?s ______. A. your;his B.your;him C, yours;his D. yours;him 11. We decide to make ____ C a rule for us roommates to turn off the lights at 10:30 pm. A.that B.this C.it D.one 12.After Mo Yan won the Nobel Prize, more people began to read ____ C books. A.he B.him C.his D.himself A Ipad Mini? 13.―Excuse me, is this ____ ―No, it isn't.______ is at home.(2014,宁波) A.your;Mine B.your;My C.yours;My D.yours;Mine 14.―Mike, is that new bike ____ C ?(2013,重庆) ―Yes. My mother bought it for me yesterday. A.you B.your C.yours D.yourself 15.―Is that car Mrs. Black's? ―No,___ C is a white one.(2014,济宁) A.she B.her C.hers D.his 16.Lost in Thailand is a very successful comedy. It's ____ D favorite movie.(2014,临沂) A.me B.mine C.I D.my 考点三反身代词单数 myself yourself himself itself herself 复数 ourselves yourselves themselves数人称第一人称 第二人称第三人称【温馨提示】 (1)反身代词在句中主要用作动词或介词的宾语;有时用在主 语或宾语后面作同位语,还可用在系动词后作表语。eg: We enjoyed ourselves at the party.(作宾语) Linda herself finished the task.(作同位语) The tall girl is myself.(作表语) (2)反身代词的固定搭配有:dress oneself,enjoy oneself, help oneself to sth,learn by oneself,teach oneself等。 B in written English 17.I don't think they can improve ____ in two weeks. A.myself B.Themselves C.himself 18.―Hi, guys. How was your party yesterday? D ―Wonderful! We had a big meal and enjoyed ____. A.themselves B.myself C.yourselves D.ourselves C to some fish,Jeff. 19.Help ____ A.you B.your C.yourself D.yours 20.It's very important for us to learn how to learn by ____. A A.ourselves B.Itself C.myself D.themselves 21.The man called his professor for help because he couldn't solve the problem by ____. B A.herself B.Himself C.yourself D.themselves 22.―I'll have a tennis game tomorrow. I'm a little bit nervous. C You're the best in our club. ―Believe in ____. A.herself B.myself C.yourself D.himself 23.Boys, don't lose ____ B in playing Angry Birds. It is bad for your eyes to play computer games for a long time. A.himself B. Yourself C. themselves D. yourselves 24.Don't worry about me. I can take good care of B ____. A.me B.myself C.him D.himself 25.I guess Peter and his sister Sally enjoyed ____ D at the dancing party. A.myself B.Himself C.herself D.themselves 考点四 指示代词1.常用的指示代词单数 复数this thesethat those2.指示代词的用法 (1)this/these ①近指。eg: This is my ruler. These are their books. ②指下文要提到的事。eg: Please remember this:No pains, no gains. (2)that/those ①远指。eg: That's her bike. Those are my pens. ②用来代替上文已提到的名词,以避免重复。eg: The weather in Hainan is hotter than that in Taiyuan in winter. 【友情提示】打电话时用this介绍自己,用that询问对方。eg :This is Jane speaking. Who's that? 26.I?m looking for a bank,but I can?t find____. B A.it B.one C.this D.that C teachers doing? 27.―What are ____ ―They are having a meeting.(2013,柳州) A.this B.that C.those 28.―I'm a little hungry, Mom. ―There are some cakes on the plate. You can take ____. B A.it B.one C.that D.this 29.As for learning English, students who read a lot can do much better than ____ A who don?t. A.those B.that C.these D.them 30.The weather in summer in Beijing is cooler than ____ C in Shanghai. (2013,南宁) A.this B.it C.that D.one 22.―I'll have a tennis game tomorrow. I'm a little bit nervous.(2014,温州) ―Believe in ____. C You're the best in our club. A.herself B.myself C.yourself D.himself 23.Boys, don't lose ____ B in playing Angry Birds. It is bad for your eyes to play computer games for a long time.(2013,广东) A.himself B. yourself C.themselves D.yourselves 24.Don't worry about me. I can take good care of B ____.(2013 ,济宁) A.me B.myself C.him D.himself 25.I guess Peter and his sister Sally enjoyed ____ D at the dancing party.(2013,孝感) A.myself B.Himself C.herself D.themselves 考点五不定代词(1) 复合不定代词作主语时,谓语动词用单数 形式。 eg:Something is wrong with the computer. (2) 形容词修饰不定代词时应该放在不定代词 之后。 eg:There is something delicious on the table. (3)some/any复合不定代词的用法与 some/any 的用法基本一致。肯定句以及期待对方肯定回 答的疑问句中通常用some;否定句和疑问句中 通常用any。 eg:Would you like something to eat? 31.―Which of the two Tshirts would you like? A don?t like their styles. ―____.I A.Neither B.Both C.None D.Either A else. 32.“I don?t think I am different from ____ I am just the son of a farmer,” Mo Yan said. A.anyone B. Nobody C. someone D. everyone B of the two toy cars and 33.You can take ____ leave the other for your brother. A.both B.either C.neither D.none 34.Jerry and Scott are from the United States, but ____ B of them are interested in Beijing Opera. A.all B.both C.neither D.either 35.A smile costs ____ B ,but gives so much. So we should learn to smile.(2014,潍坊) A.something B.Nothing C.anything D.everything 36.―Who helped you clean the bedroom yesterday, Kitty? ―____.I A cleaned it all by myself. A.Nobody B.Everybody C.Somebody D.Anybody 37.―What else do you need for your holiday? ―Nothing else.I have packed ____.(2013 ,牡丹江) A A.everything B.Nothing C.something 38.My host family tried to cook ____ C for me when I studied in New Zealand. A.different something B.different anything C.something different D.anything different 39.―Jack, is there ____ A in today's newspaper? ―No, nothing. A.anything important B.something important C.important anything D.important something 40.Now teenagers are very busy with their schoolwork and they have ____ D time to do exercise.(2014,淮安) A.few B.a few C.a little D.little 考点六疑问代 词 Who疑问代词例句主要用法 作主语、表语、宾语。whomwhoseWho wants to play with me? Whom are you who的宾格形式,作宾语。 waiting for? who的所有格形式,作表语 Whose scarf is this? 、定语。在不确定范围内选择,用 what,意为“什么”,作 主语、宾语和定语。 What would you like to eat?whatwhich在明确的、已知的范围内选 择,用which,意为“哪一 Which season do you 个;哪一些”,作主语、宾 like best? 语和定语。 41.―____ C is he?(2013,东营) ―He is PSY. He sang the song Gangnam Style. A.How B.What C.Who D.Where B I saw yesterday?It was my favorite 42.Do you know ____ star,Jackie!(2013,江西) A.when B.whom C.what D.which B is the way to the post 43.Excuse me, can you tell me ____ office?(2013,南京) A.whose B.which C.how D.what 44.―____ mail address? C is your e―It?s xinxin@ . A.Who B.How C.What D.Which C would you like to choose to live in,Chengdu, 45.―____ Beijing or Shanghai? ―Chengdu,I think. A.How B.What C.Which D.When 46.―____ A can I do for you? ―I would like a cup of tea.(2014,盐城) A.What B.How C.Which D.Who B coat is more beautiful than yours? 47.―____ ―Lily’s. A.Which B.Whose C.Who D.What B is the matter? 48.―____ ―I have a headache.(2014,咸宁) A.Who B.What C.How D.Which B does your father look like? 49.―____ ―He is tall with short blonde hair and big blue eyes. A.How B.What C.Who D.Where C are they going, Mary? 50.―____ ―Maybe to the library, I'm not sure. A.Why B.When C.Where D.How (四)数词 数词是历年中考试题中的必考知识点之一, 所占分值不多,一般在1~2分之间,题型有选择题、词形变换题等。从命题内容来看,对基数词和序数词的基本用法、hundred,thousand,million,billion后面加不加s或of,特殊形式的序数词、分数表示法的考查是中考命题的热点。 预计2015年考查的重点极有可能是基数词和序数 词的用法、分数表示法及hundred,thousand, million的用法。 考点一 基数词1.基数词的构成 (1) 基数词 1 ~ 12 为: one , two , three , four , five , six , seven , eight,nine,ten,eleven,twelve。 (2)基数词13~19,一般都是在相应的表示“几”的基数词后加 teen, 但thirteen,fifteen,eighteen略有不同。 (3)基数词20~90中表示整十位数的词,一般都是在相应的表示“几”的 基数词后加ty,但twenty,thirty,forty,fifty,eighty略有不同。 (4)表示“几十几”时,十位数与个位数之间要用连字符“ ”连接。eg :32→thirty?two (5) 百位数的基数词,百位和十位 ( 若无十位,则和个位 ) 之间一般需用 and连接。 (6)英语中千位数以上的阿拉伯数字,一般从个位向十位、百位等高位数 ,每三位数加一个逗号。第一个逗号前的数字后加thousand,第二 个逗号前的数字后加million,第三个逗号前的数字后加billion。 2.基数词的用法 (1) 当 hundred , thousand , million , billion 等词前有具体数 词修饰时,用单数形式;但当它们表示不确切的数量时, 用复数形式。 eg : seven hundred students 七百名学生,thousands of nurses 数千名护士(2) 基数词可以表示编号。 eg : Page Four , Lesson Ten , Room 626(3)基数词可以表示年代、年龄。eg:in the 1960's/1960s在20世纪60年代,in his forties在他40来岁时 (4)“基数词+单数可数名词(+形容词)”可以作定语。eg:aneight-year-old boy一个8岁的男孩 3.时间表达法 (1)一般表达法: 用基数词按顺序将时间读出。eg: 8:20 eight twenty(2)特殊表达法①整点的表达法为“整点数(+o'clock)”。eg:7:00 seven/seven o'clock②当分钟数小于30时,用“分钟数+past+整点”。 eg:5:27 twentyseven past five ③当分钟数大于30时,用“与下一个钟点相差的分钟 数+to+下一个钟点”。eg:2:48 twelve to three 1.―How many people were invited to the meeting? ―About six ____.(2013 ,云南) A A.hundred B.Hundreds C.hundred of D.hundreds of 2.It's never too old to learn. Karl Max began to learn English in his____. D A.the fiftieth B.Fiftieth C.fifty D.fifties C 3.―Hurry up! It's ____.We're asked to finish it by 5 o'clock. ―You mean we've only got 20 minutes left. A.5:20 B.4:20 C.4:40 D.5:40 4.―Excuse me, sir. Here's a package for Lin Tao. Which room does he live in? ―____. B A.308 Room B.Room 308 C.The Room 308 D.The 308 Room 5.Kate is ____ B girl. She's very happy at school. A.a eighteen-year-old B.an eighteen-year-old C.an eighteen-years-old D.a eighteen-years-old 6.They are the students of ____. B (2013,南宁) A.grade 7 B.Grade 7 C.7th grade D.Grade 7th 7.―How long is the bridge? ―It's ____ C .(2014,兰州) A.300meterlong B.300meters long C.300 meters long D.300 meter long A 8.On June 2nd this year,____people celebrated the Dragon Boat Festival near Songhua River. To our surprise,there was little rubbish left. A.thousands of B.thousand C.two thousands 9.―“Food Safety” has become one of the hottest topics recently.(2013,宜宾) C Internet hits (点击) a day. ―Yeah, it receives ____ A.thousands B.thousand of C.thousands of D.ten thousands 10.We can say the number 78,645 in English like this ____. C A.Seventy eight thousand and six hundred and forty five B.seventyeight thousand six hundred and forty five C.seventy-eight thousand six hundred and forty-five D.seventy eight thousand six hundred and forty five 考点二 序数词1.序数词的构成 (1) 第一 first,第二 second和第三 third 是特殊形式,需要特别记 忆。 第四到第十九:基数词+th(第五fifth、第八eighth、第九ninth 、第十二twelfth稍有变化)。 第几十:将基数词词尾的y变成i,再加eth。 第几十几:十位数用基数词,个位数用序数词,中间须有连字 符“?”。eg:twentyfirst (2)当序数词用阿拉伯数字表示时,必须在数字后加上序数词的 最后两个字母。eg:31st,22nd 2.序数词的用法: (1)序数词在句中可作主语、定语、表语、宾语等,前面一般要 加定冠词the。 (2)序数词可与a(n)连用,表示“又一;再一”。eg:The cake is delicious and he wants to eat a second one. 11. ____month of the year is May.(2014,天津) D A.Two B.The second C.Five D.The fifth 12.To many foreigners, Guangzhou has become their ____ B hometown.(2013,绥化) A.two B.second C.the second 13.―Mother's Day is celebrated across the world on the BSunday in May. ____ ―That's right. People show their love for their mothers by giving some presents. (2014,咸宁) A.first B.second C.third D.last 14.There are seven days in a week and Monday is ____ A day of the week.(2013,新疆) A.the second B.First C.the third D.second C birthday. 15.Today is Tony's birthday. It's his ____ A.11 B.11st C.11th 16.It is the boy's ____ B birthday today. He is five years old now. A.fifteen B.fifth C.five 17.If a=3 and b=4, what's the answer to the problem:a+b +1=? The answer is ____.(2013 ,宜宾) C A.twelve B.nine C.eight D.seven 18.In order to find ____ B better job, she planned to learn ______ second foreign language. A.the;a B.a;a C.the;the D.a;the 19.―How old is your daughter?(2014,鄂州) ―____.We had a surprise party for her ______ A birthday last Saturday. A.Twelve;twelfth B.Twelfth;twelve C.Twelve;twelve D.Twelfth;twelfth 20.―How was your weekend? B birthday. We enjoyed ―Great! It was my grandfather?s ____ ourselves. A.seventy B.Seventieth C.the seventieth D.seventeenth 考点三 分数和百分数1.分数 分数由基数词和序数词构成。基数词代表分子,序数词代表分 母。分子大于1时,分母要用序数词的复数形式。eg:one fourth,four fifths 2.百分数 百分数用“基数词+percent”表示。eg: fiftysix percent 56% 3.分数、百分数与主谓一致 当分数、百分数用于复数可数名词前面时,谓语动词用复数形 式;当分数、百分数用于不可数名词前面时,谓语动词用单数 形式。eg: Three fourths of the water is drunk. Twenty percent of the teachers in our school are women teachers. 21.The number of the cars in our neighbourhood is about eight ____, A of them are new cars. and ______ A.hundred;two thirds B.hundred;two third C.hundreds;two thirds D.hundreds;two third 22.―What do you think of the environment here? D ―Wonderful!___of the land _____covered with trees and grass. A.Two fifth;are B.Two fifths;are C.Two fifth;is D.Two fifths;is 23.____ A of our classmates are good at basketball.(2013,邵阳) A.Three quarters B.Three fourth C.Third four B girls. 24.There're many students in our school. ____ of them ______ A.One third;is B.One third;are C.Two thirds;is 25.About ____ of the students in Grade Nine this year were born in the ______. A.three five;1996 B.three fifths;1990s C.third fifth;1997 D.third fifths;1990sB (五) 介词 介词是各省市历年中考试题的必考内容之一。从命题内容来看,表示时间的介词、表示地点的介词及介词的固定用法,尤其是时间介词at,on,in用法的区别,between和among用法的区别,某些介词的特殊用法等是今后的考查热点。 从命题形式来看,以单项选择、完形填空为主, 分值一般在1~3分之间。预计2015年中考对介词 的考查极有可能是时间介词和介词短语。 考点一介词 on on the morning of June 1st 在6月1日的早晨 on a cold day在寒冷的一天 in 表示在一段时间里(在将来时句中 则表示在一段时间之后) 用法表示时间的介词例句 on Monday在星期一表示在具体的某一天或者某一天的 某一段时间in summer在夏天in 2013 在2013年in three days三天后 at at noon 在正午 at midnight 在午夜 after for 后跟具体时刻,表示“在……时刻 之后”,常用于将来时;后跟时间 段,多用于过去时 后跟一段时间,表示“(延续)…… 之久” He said that he would be here after 6:00. We have lived in China for two years. 表示在某个时刻或黎明、正午、黄 昏、午夜 at 7:00在七点before表示“在……之前”Wash hands before dinner. 1.―Mr Mu, when did the earthquake in Ya'an, Sichuan happen? ―B ____ 8:02 ______ the morning of April 20th, 2013. A.On;in B.At;on C.At;in D.On;on 2.―Do you know Mo Yan? ―Of course, he won the 2012 Nobel Prize for Literature ____ B the age of 57.(2013,南京) A.in B.at C.on D.to 3.The 20th World Cup will be held in Brazil ____ D June 12 ______ July 13, 2014. A.in;to B.on;to C.at;from D.from;to 4.Sue has many nice dresses. She wears a different one every day ____ Athe week.(2013,武汉) A.of B.from C.at D.for 5.―How soon will his father come back from London? B week. ―____a A.since B.In C.At D.On 考点二 表示方位的介词1.above,over,on和below,under above 指“在 …… 上”,反义词为 below ; over 指 位于某物正上方,反义词为 under ; on 意为“在 ……上面”,强调与物体表面接触。 2.across和through across 和 through 都有“从一边到另一边”的意思 , across 主要指 “ ( 从某 物的表 面上 ) 横 过”; through主要指“(从某物的空间内)穿过”。 3.at和in at和in后可接地点名词。arrive后既可接at也可接in 。 at 后通常跟相对较小的地点, in 后通常跟相对 较大的地点。eg: When did you arrive at the station? She'll arrive in New York at noon. 考点二 表示方位的介词4.in,on和to in 表示甲被包含在乙的范围内; on 强调甲与乙互不 包含但接壤; to 则常常指甲与乙互不包含,也不 接壤。eg: Heilongjiang is in the northeast of China. Guangxi is on the west of Guangdong. Japan lies to the east of China. 5.in front of和in the front of in front of 表示“在 …… 前面” ( 范围外 ) ; in the front of表示“在……的前部”(范围内)。eg: There are some trees in front of the classroom. The driver sits in the front of the car. 6.Could you tell me the way ____ B the zoo?(2013,湘西) A.on B.to C.in 7.―When did you meet Jack for the first time? ―I met him ____ A the airport ______National Day.(2014,黔东南) A.at;on B.at;in C.on;on D.on;in C the east of England.(2014,天津) 8.Cambridge is a small city ____ A.between B.with C.in D.under 9.Ice is not often seen here in winter as the temperature normally stays ____ zero.(2013,无锡) A.up B.down C.above D.below 10.―Where are Diaoyu Islands? ―Look, they are here, in the east of China, ____ D Taiwan Province. A.in B.near C.before D.around D 11.The old man is a good swimmer, and even now he often swims ____ Tuojiang River after supper.(2013,内江) A.over B.through C.to D.acrossC Athe security check (安检) 12.―Everyone must ____ before getting on the plane at the airport. ―Yes. It's necessary to ensure the passengers' safety. A.go through B.go across C.get through D.get across 13.―Did you go to Kenli during the Peach Blossom Festival (桃花节)? ―Yes. The flowers were beautiful. Bees were flying B them. ____ A.in B.among C.between D.through 14.―Why are you standing, Alice? ―I can't see the blackboard clearly. Two tall boys are sitting ____ D me. A.behind B.next to C.between D.in front of 15.My father has a habit of jogging ____ B the Jinchuan River for an hour in the morning. A.between B.Along C.over D.through 考点三介词 by方式介词用法 例句by+表示交通工 He goes to school by bike. 具的名词 by+v.ing形式 ,表示“通过 ……方式” He learns English by listening to the radio.inDon't write in pencil. within+语言类名词或工具的具体类型Please say it in Chinese.表示“用”某种工具,身体的某 一部位或器官Cut the bag with the knife. He often listens to music on the radio.onon+radio/TV通过收音机/电视 16.You can improve your English ____ A practicing more.(2013,重庆) A.by B.with C.of D.in C teaching.(2013,长沙) 17.The man makes a living ____ A.without B.with C.by 18.―Maybe you should call him up. ―But I don't want to talk with him ____ A the phone.(2013,济宁) A.on B.at C.in D.with 19.Her mother goes to work ____ A bus every morning.(2014,毕节) A.by B.at C.on D.in 20.Yesterday I downloaded a new program ____ the Internet. Now I can A my computer.(2012,苏州) watch TV and movies ______ A.from;on B.with;in C.in;with D.on;from 21.―Jack, is maths difficult to learn in high school? A hard work.(2012,连云港) ―Sure. No subject can be learned well ____ A.without B.through C.by D.with 22.I like going to school ____ B my bike.(2012,安顺) A.in B.on C.by D.at 考点四 常用介词短语归纳介词+名词 by the way顺便说;by the time到……时候;by turns轮流 ;by mistake错误地;in hospital住院;in the hospital在 医院;in the end最后;in order to以便;in the daytime在 白天;in time及时;in English用英语;in the future将来 的某个时刻;in future(整个)将来;in fact事实上;on the way在路上;on show展出;on display陈列;on fire着火 ;on duty值日;on the other hand另一方面;on foot步行 ;on business出差;on board在船(飞机)上;on holiday 在休假;on the telephone在接(打)电话;on time准时;on the left/right在左边/右边;on sale在出售;on watch值班 ;on the earth在地球上with pleasure很乐意;with one's help在某人的帮助下 考点四常用介词短语归纳be+形容词+介词 be amazed at对……感到惊讶;be angry with生( 某人的)气;be afraid of害怕;be busy with忙于 做……;be good at擅长于;be excited about对 ……感到兴奋;be kind to对……和善;be interested in对……感兴趣;be famous for因…… 而著名;be late for迟到;be popular with受…… 欢迎;be pleased with对……感到满意;be proud of对……感到骄傲;be ready for为……准 备好;be satisfied with对……满意;be worried about为……担心 考点四 常用介词短语归纳动词+介词 agree with同意;ask for请求; begin with以……开始;come from出生,来自; die of死于;get on/off上车/下车; fill…with用……装;fall off从……落下; hear from收到(某人)的信;hear of听说;look at看; go to bed去睡觉;go to school去上学; look for寻找;look after照顾listen to听……; pay for付钱;point to指向;point at指着; send for派人去叫;talk about谈论;think about考 虑; wait for等候;write to写信给……; worry about担心;laugh at嘲笑; fall behind落在……后面;knock at敲 考点四常用介词短语归纳介词+名词+介词 at the foot of在……脚下; on the top of在……顶端; in the middle of在……中间; in the front of在……前面; at the beginning of起初; by the end of到……为止; at the age of在……岁时 23. The teachers hope all of us can hand ___ D our homework ___ time every day. A. up;in B.out;on C.on;in D.in;on B , you'll find them easily. 24. Once you put your school things ____ A. in danger B.in order C.in detail 25. The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated ____ B different ways ______ the same time in different places every year. A. on;in B.in;at C.on;at 26. On my visit to Australia, I feel Australians are similar ____ C us in many ways. A. with B.in C.to D.at 27. Thanks __ Ayour help, or we couldn't finish the work ___ such a rainy day. A. for;in B.to;on C.to;in D.for;on 28. ―Do you know that Mr Zhang passed ____ last week? A illness. ―Yes. He died ______ A. away;of B.on;from C.by;with D.off;as 29. ―I think drinking milk every morning is good ____ our health. ―Yes. I agree ______ D you. A. to;to B.with;to C.at;with D.for;with A 30. ―Jack, you seem to be ____. ―Yes. It's 8:20 now and my train leaves in ten minutes. A.in a hurry B.in fear C.in safety D.in silence (六) 连词 连词是历年中考试题中的必考内容之一 。从命题内容来看,涉及并列连词and,or ,but,so,not only…but also,either…or ,neither…nor等,从属连词when,while ,since,as soon as,until等,分值一般在1 ~3分之间。从近年的中考试题来看,并列 连词and,but,or,so,neither…nor, either…or,not only…but also的区别, when,while,as soon as,until等引导的状 语从句的用法区别是考查重点。从命题形 式来看,以单项选择、完形填空为主。 考点一 并列连词 1.and,but,or,so,for的用法but or and for/ so“但是”,表转 折关系 “或者/否则”, 表选择关系或转 折关系I'd love to, but I'm afraid I have no time. Hurry up, or you'll miss the plane.“和”,表并列 John, work hard and you will make much progress. 或顺承关系 The dress was very “因为/所以”, expensive, so I didn't buy 表因果关系 it. 2.neither…nor,either…or,not only…but also,both…and的用法neither…nor either…or not only… but also both…and两者都不 ……Neither he nor his children like fish.或者……或 Either you or he is wrong. 者不但……而 Not only you but also he wants to buy the book. 且 Both she and I are good at 两者都…… English.【温馨提示】 neither…nor,either…or,not only…but also连接两个成分作主 语时,谓语动词要和最近的主语保持一致,即就近原则; both…and连接两个成分作主语时,谓语动词只能用复数。 1.Go downstairs, ____ A stand in line on the playground as soon as possible. A.and B.but C.so D.or 2.―What do you think of this soap operas? ―I think it's very boring,____ D my mother can't wait to watch it every day. A.and B.or C.so D.but 3.We're going to Suzhou Amusement Park in Linda's car. You can come with us ____ A you can meet us there later. ( A.or B.but C.and D.then 4.I thought the actor was famous, ____ D none of my friends has ever heard of him. A.and B.or C.so D.but 5.Which do you prefer to use to keep in touch with your friends, QQ ____ C MSN? A.and B.but C.or D.so 6.David, get up early, B ____ you'll catch the early bus. A.but B.and C.after D.or 7.―How does your mother like your presents for Mother's Day? ―Well, ____ this sweater ______ that one is fit for her. C They're too big.(2013,随州) A.both;and B.either;or C.neither;nor D.not only;but also 8.The train was late, ____ C we had to wait for half an hour. A.because B.or C.so D.but 9.He speaks ____ English ______ French.Instead, he speaks D German.(2013,常州) A.either;or B.not only;but also C.both;and D.neither;nor 10.―How do you like the two pairs of trousers? ―They don't fit me well. They are D ___ too long __ too short. A.not only;but also B.both;and C.neither;nor D.either;or 考点二 从属连词1.引导宾语从句的从属连词that,if,whether。(1)that用来连接宾语从句中的陈述句,无词义,可省略。eg: I believe (that) success comes from hard work. (2)if/whether用来引导宾语从句,表示“是否”,不可省略。eg: Do you know if/whether the museum is open on Sunday? 2.引导状语从句的从属连词 (1)引导时间状语从句的从属连词 从属连词 when while until as soon as since 意义 当……时候 正当……时,正 在……时 直到…… 一……就…… 自从;自……以 来 用法 从句用一般过去时,主句用过去进行时。 while引导的从句中,谓语动词必须是延续 性动词,且常常用于进行时。 常用在“not…until…”结构中,表示“直到 ……才……”。引导的从句常用一般现在时,主句用一般将 来时。从句用一般过去时,主句常用现在完成时。 eg:I was watching TV when my mother came in.I know nothing about it until he told me. As soon as you finish your homework, let's play together. (2)引导条件状语从句的从属连词从属连词 if unless 意义 如果 如果不 ,除非 用法 if引导的条件状语从句用一般现在时, 主句用一般将来时。 unless可以转化为“if…not…”结构。eg:If he has time tomorrow, he will come to the meeting. He won't finish the work unless he works hard. (3)引导原因状语从句的从属连词 从属连词 because since as意义 因为 既然 由于, 因为用法 回答why引导的问句。 表示的原因是对方已知的。 通常置于句首,表示较为明显的原因。eg:―Why were you late for class today? ―Because I got up too late and didn't catch the early bus. Mother began to worry about my brother as it was getting dark. (4)引导结果状语从句的从属连词用法如下: 从属连词 so…that… 和 such…that… 都表示“如此 …… 以至于 ……” ,但 用法不同: so…that… 结构中的 so 为副词,后面跟形容词或副词;such…that…中的such为形容词,后面接名词(名词前可以有形容词或副词修饰)。eg: He was such a clever boy that he thought out a very good idea.=He was so clever a boy that he thought out a very good idea. (5)引导目的状语从句的从连属词,常用的有so that和in order that,且从句谓语中常有can,could等情态动词。eg: He must get up early so that he can get to school on time.(6)引导让步状语从句的从属连词从属连词though although even though(if)意义虽然 尽管 即使用法引导让步状语从句时这些词 不能与but同时连用。eg:Although it rained hard, he still went out. Even though I have enough time, I don't want to go there with him. 11.She's not a perfect girl. She sometimes talks back C ____ her parents talk with her. A.if B.before C.when D.until C____ you understand it. 12.You won't work out the problem So listen to me explain now.(2013,南通) A.since B.when C.unless D.though 13.―Excuse me. Is it my turn now? ―Not yet. Please wait on the bus ____ A your name is called.(2014,温州) A.until B.and C.although D.since 14.My mother prefers to take a bus to her officeB ____ she has a car of her own.(2014,台州) A.if B.though C.because D.until 15.I'll go to visit my aunt in England ____ D the summer holidays start.(2013,重庆) A.while B.Since C.until D.as soon as 16.Laura opened the door and rushed into the rainB ____ I could stopher.(2014,济宁)A.until B.before C.after D.unless 17.I'm a singer is ____ an interesting TV showB ______ many people like watching it.(2013,泰州) A.so;that B.such;that C.so;as D.such;as 18.You'd better make a good plan ____ A you take a holiday.(2013,莱芜)A.before B.during C.until D.afterme.(2014,滨州) A.for B.so that C.because D.in order to19.The teacher asked me to read aloud B ____ all the students could hear20.I don't know ____ C she could finish the work by the end of this month.(2014,遵义)A.what B.that C.whether D.when (七)形容词和副词 历年各地中考中,形容词和副词是必考的知识点,分值通常在3~5分之间。从命题形式看,一般有单项选择、完形填空、词语运用等;其中对形容词和副词的句法功能、比较等级的用法及易混形容词和副词的辨析的考查又是重中之重。预计 2015年中考热点仍将集中在形容词和副词 的词义辨析和比较等级的用法上。 考点一形容词的基本用法1.作定语,一般放在所修饰词的前面。但形容词修饰something, anything,nothing,everything等复合不定代词时,须放在其后;形容词修 饰疑问代词时,也须放在其后。eg:What else can you see? 2.作表语,放在系动词的后面。常见的系动词有be,become,get, make,turn,keep,feel,look(看起来),seem,smell,sound,taste。eg: He looks happy today. Milk is able to turn bad easily in summer. 3.作宾语补足语。形容词作宾补时,应放在宾语之后,表示宾语的性质 、状态或身份等。eg: He always makes us happy. 4.注意点: (1)表示长、宽、高、深及年龄的形容词,应放在相应的名词之后。 eg: It's about two thousand meters long. (2)只能作表语的形容词:afraid害怕的;alone独自的;asleep睡着的; awake醒着的;alive活着的;well健康的;ill病的;frightened害怕的。 1.―Can you tell the differences between these two pictures? ―Differences? Oh, no. They look quite ____.BA.different B.Similar C.strange D.interesting2.I want to relax myself right now. Would you please change to ____ D music? A.sad B.loud C.exciting D.gentle3.Eagle Father was so ____ -year-old son D with his son that he kept the fourrunning in the snow without clothes.(2013,扬州) A.pleased B.sorry C.careful D.strict 4.When I knew that China had got her first Aircraft Carrier(航空母舰), I felt excited and ____.(2013 ,东营) A A.proud B.terrible C.nervous D.strange 5.My new neighbour is so ____ B that he enjoys meeting and talking to people.A.shy B.Outgoing C.quiet D.smart 6.―I'll not be Jack's friend any more. ―Don't be angry. He's just so ____ A ,but in fact he's good to us,you know. (2014,荆州) A.direct B.helpful C.polite D.brave 7.The ____ B days last too long. We hate them.(2013,衡阳) A.fog B.foggy C.fogy 8.Please be ____. D There's an important meeting in the next room.(2013,重庆) A.quickly B.quick C.quietly D.quiet 9.All the students are talking and laughing in the classroom and it's ____.(2012 ,天津) A A.noisy B.lonely C.quiet D.strict 10.They have got such a ____ B table. A.round wooden brown B.round brown wooden C.brown round wooden 考点二 副词的分类1.时间副词:ago,today,now,before,soon,early等。 2.地点副词:here,there, somewhere, outside, inside, downstairs等。3.方式副词:closely,happily,loudly,beautifully等。4.程度副词:very,so,quite,too,much,rather等。 5 .频度副词: always , never , sometimes , usually , often等。6.疑问副词:how,where,when,why等。 7.连接副词:how,where,when,why等。8.关系副词:when,where,why等。 考点三 副词的主要作用副词在句中主要用作状语、表语、宾语补足语等。1.作状语。eg: Ben works hard every day. 2.作表语。eg: I haven't been away from home before.3.作宾语补足语。eg:I'm pleased to see you back. 11.I know a lot about my pen friend although we've ____ C met before. A.often B.Always C.never D.usually A had lunch. 12.I?m not hungry because I have ____ A.just B.never C.ever D.still 13.―Do you like seeing a movie on your mobile phone? A do that because it makes me uncomfortable. ―No, I____ A.seldom B.Often C.usually D.sometimes 14.―Jack, I have to have a talk with your father today. ―Sorry, Mrs King. He is going on business and won?t be ____ C until next week. A.out B.away C.back 15.―As we know it?s difficult to live in a foreign country. ―____if A you can't understand the language there. A.Especially B.Exactly C.Usually D.Naturally 16.―The girls are talking about the art festival ____. D ―Yes. They have so many fun things to share. A.easily B.Angrily C.sadly D.happily 17.―How's Lucy's English? ―She always does very well in her English exams. But she C understand English radio programs. can ____ A.always B.already C.hardly D.easily 18.My uncle lost his ID card yesterday morning. ____ D ,a schoolboy found it and sent it back to him in the afternoon. A.Loudly B.Clearly C.Nearly D.Luckily 19.The basketball match was really fantastic,____ A when ShuHow Lin scored in the last second. A.especially B.Probably C.exactly D.mostly 20.The World Health Organization has given some advice A to protect us from being infected ( 感染 ) with on ____ H7N9. A.how B.what C.where D.when 考点四 形容词和副词的比较级和最高级(1)规则变化构成方法 一般单音节词末尾加er,est。 原级 small fast 以不发音的e结尾的单音节词加r, st。 nice fine 以辅音字母+y结尾的双音节单词,先把 y变为i,再加er,est。 early happy 以一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节单词 ,双写末尾的字母再加er,est。 red big thin 部分双音节词或多音节词在原级前加 more,most。 interesting important 比较级 smaller faster nicer finer earlier happier redder bigger thinner more interesting more important 最高级 smallest fastest nicest finest earliest happiest reddest biggest thinnest most interesting most important (2)不规则变化原级比较级最高级good/wellbad/ill/badly little many/muchbetterworse less morebestworst least mostfaroldfartherolder/elderfarthestoldest/eldest (3)形容词、副词的比较级和最高级的用法句型as+形容词/副词原 级+as意义例句两者比较,程度相同。 This book is almost/nearly “as…as”结构前可以带表示程 as thick as that one.这本书 度的状语,像quite,almost, 几乎同那本一样厚。 half,nearly等。 如果形容词修饰单数可数名词 Tom is as good a person as ,应用as+形容词/副词原级+ his uncle.汤姆和他叔叔一 a(n)+可数名词单数形式+as 样是好人。 。 如果指同一个人或物,应译为 “不但……而且……”。 Li Mei is as beautiful as she is clever.李梅不但漂亮 而且聪明。not as/so+形容词/ 副词原级+as两者相比,一方不及另一方。This village isn't as/so big as that one.这个村子没有 那个村子大。 形容词/副词比较级+ than两者进行比较。 “越来越……”,多音节 的用more and more+形 容词或副词原级。She usually gets up earlier than others.她通常比别人起得早。 She is growing fatter and fatter.她 越来越胖了。 Our country is becoming more and more beautiful.我们的国家越来越 美了。 The busier the old man is, the happier he feels.那位老人越忙越高 兴。 The more money he gets, the more he wants.他得到的钱越多越想要。 The city is two times as big as my hometown.这个城市是我的家乡的2 倍大。 This city is three times larger than that one.这座城市比那座城市大三 倍。 He is the tallest boy in our class.他 是我们班里最高的男孩。 He works hardest in his class.他是 班上学习最用功的一个。比较级+and+比较级the+比较级,the+比较 级“越……,越……”,如 果“the+比较级”修饰 名词作定语,名词要紧 跟在比较级之后。具体数字(如倍数)+ as…as… 具体数字、实物、倍数等 +比较级+than 形容词最高级+介词短语 (比较范围) 副词最高级+介词短语( 比较范围)是……的……倍。 形容词与具体倍数等的 比较。 (三者或三者以上)最…… 的。 (三者或三者以上)最…… 的。 【温馨提示】 1.“A+谓语动词+the+比较级+of the two+…”,表示“ 两者中较……”的。eg:Wang Fei is the taller one of the two brothers.2.“A+谓语动词+ one of the+最高级+复数名词+in/of 短语”表示“……是最……的之一”。eg:Miss Li is oneof the most popular teachers in our school.3 .“ A +谓语动词+ the +序数词+最高级+ in/of 短语”表 示“……是第……最……的”。eg:The Yellow River is the second longest river in China. 21.Mr Li asks us to remember that ____ A careful we are, ______ mistakes we will make.(2013,烟台) A.the more;the fewer B.the fewer;the more C.the more;the more D.the less;the fewer C 22.Of all the subjects, English is ____ for me.(2013,淮安) A.interesting B.more interesting C.the most interesting D.much more interesting 23.It?s reported that the ____ C building with over 50 floors will be built in Yiwu. A.oldest B.Lowest C.tallest D.smallest 24.Liu Ying is good at singing. She sings ____ A the famous singer, CoCo.(2013,玉林) A.as well as B.as good as C.as better as D.as the best as 25.We are happy to see our city is developing ____ B these years than before.(2014,临沂) A. quickly B. more quickly C. very quickly D. the most quickly 26.I'm surprised that John is only 25. I thought he was ____ B , for he seems to be in his thirties. (2013,南京) A.old B.older C.young D.younger 27.―Which city has ____ B population, Beijing, Guiyang or Xingyi? ―Xingyi, of course.(2014,黔西南) A.the largest B.the smallest C.the most D.the least C and there is 28. The world's population is growing ____ ______ land and water for growing rice.(2013,荆州) A.more;less B.larger;fewer C.larger;less D. more;fewer 29.I work hard this term, but Peter works much ____. B A.hard B.Harder C.hardest D.the hardest 30.―What do you think of the film you saw yesterday? ―Oh! It's one of ____ D films I've ever seen. A.interesting B.more interesting C.most interesting D.the most interesting 31.It's much ____ C to have a small lovely room than a big cold one.(2013,杭州) A.good B.well C.better D.best 32.Chiang Mai(清迈) has been one of ____ D tourist places for Chinese since the movie Lost in Thailand was shown. A.hot B.Hotter C.hottest D.the hottest 33.If you want to be thinner and healthier, you should eat ____ food and take ______ D exercise.(2013,大庆) A.more;fewer B.more;less C.fewer;more D.less;more 34.―How are you today, Mike? ―I'm ____ D now. I don't think this medicine is good for me.(2013,泰安) A.badly B.better C.well D.worse B , Sally or Kylie? 35.―Who plays the violin ____ ―Sally. But she gave the chance to Kylie.(2013,大连) A.well B.better C.best D.the best 36.The number of the students in our school is ___ A than ____. A.much larger;that of No.8 Middle School B.more larger;that of No.8 Middle School C.much greater;No.8 Middle School D.more large;No.8 Middle School 37.The volunteer spoke as ____ A as she could to make the visitors understand her. A.clearly B.more clearly C.most clearly D.the most clearly 38.I am good at math, but his English is ___ A than mine. A.much better B.more better C.very better D.pretty better 39.We held a concert in the hall yesterday. Kate sang ____ D among the singers. A.good B.well C.better D.best 40.Water is the cheapest drink. And it is also____. D A.healthier B.healthiest C.the healthier D.the healthiest (八) 动词的分类 近年来对动词的考查主要是动词的种类及各类动词的基本区别,动词的基本变化形式,常见 的动词的词义辨析及短语动词的辨析,其中,动 词和短语动词的辨析以及动词的基本变化形式是 考查的重点和热点。预计2015年动词考查的趋势将是:在具体的语言环境中考查基础动词及其短语动词的辨析。 考点一 实义动词词义辨析1.及物动词 及 物 动 词 后 面 要 跟 宾 语 才 能 使 句 子 语 意 完 整 。 如 love , need,want等。它主要用于三种句型中: (1)动词+宾语(2)动词+宾语+宾补(3)动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 2.不及物动词(1)不及物动词本身有完整的意思,后不需接宾语。(2)若不及物动词需要带宾语,其后需加适当的介词,才可 以跟宾语。 1.On the top of the hillA ____ an ancient tower with a history of more than 1,000 years. A.stood B.ran C.came D.lived 2.―Mr. Li, I can't understand everything in class. ―Don't worry! I'll ____ B the main points at the end. A.record B.Review C.require D.remember 3.―Could I ____ C your iPad,Alice? ―Of course. Here you are.(2013,济南) A.lend B.keep C.borrow D.return 4.I think our government should pass a law to ____ B food waste.(2014,徐州) A.save B.reduce C.increase D.protect 5.―Is the price of the backpack very ____? ―No,it ______ C me only twenty yuan. A.high;spent B.expensive;takes C.high;cost D.cheap;spends 考点二系动词、助动词和情态动词的用法1.系动词: 本身有词义,但不能独立作谓语,须与表语一起构成谓语。用来表示主 语状态的系动词只有 be(am , is ,are ,was , were);用来表示主语继 续或保持一种状态或态度的系动词有 keep,stay,remain,stand等; 表象系动词有look,seem,appear等;表示人的感觉的系动词有feel, smell,sound,taste;表变化的系动词有become,get,grow,turn等 。 2.助动词: 本身无意义或意义不完整,不能独立用作谓语。它需与别的动词连用, 帮助构成各种时态、语态、否定句和疑问句等。常用助动词有 be , have,has,do,does,did,will和shall等。 3.情态动词 (1)can/could 1.表示能力,意为“能;会”,could为can的过去式。 2.表示允许。eg: ―Can/Could I use your bike? ―Of course you can. 【提示】用could比用can语气更加委婉和客气,但答语必须用can。 3.can表示推测时常用于否定句中,此时can't意为“不可能 ”。eg: It can't be Bruce's basketball. He only likes playing soccer. could 常用于肯定句中,表示不确定的推测。 eg : This red backpack could be Emma's,but I'm not quite sure. (2)may,might的用法: 1.表示许可,意为“可以”。eg: You may leave now. 2 . May I… ?表示请求许可,否定回答用 mustn't ,表示“ 不可以”“禁止”之意。eg: ―May I borrow your bike? ―Yes,you may./No,you mustn't. 3.表示推测,意为“可能”“或许”。 ―I can't find my ruler. ―It may be in your pencil box. (3) must/have to ◆must意为“必须”,表示义务、命令或必要,强调主观看法,其否定 式为mustn't,表示“不允许;禁止”之意。 在回答由 must 引起的一般疑问句时,肯定回答常用 must ,否定回答常 用needn't或don't have to,表示“不必”。eg:―Must I hand in my homework now?―No,you needn't/don't have to. ◆must用于肯定句中表示很有把握的推测,意为“一定”。eg:Our teacher must be in the office,for the light is still on.have to意为“不得不”,表示客观上的必要性,有人称、数和时态的变 化。 (4)should的用法 should用作情态动词,表示劝告或建议,意为“应该”,表示“必要性 ”。不可看作shall的过去式。 6.―____ D sweet music!Do you like it? ―Mm,it ______ beautiful. A.How a;sounds B.How;listens C.What a;listens D.What;sounds 7.―Dinner is ready. Help yourself! ―Wow! It ____ C delicious. You are really good at cooking. A.looks B.sounds C.tastes D.feels 8.In China, spring returns in March. The weather ____ A warm and the days are longer. A.gets B.sounds C.smells D beautiful in May. 9.―The flowers in Hekou ____ ―Yes, many tourists come to watch them every year. A.sound B.listen C.taste D.look 10.Mum, this kind of fruit ____ B nice. I'd like to taste one. A.sounds B.smells C.look D.feel 11.―____ I watch TV now, Mum?(2014,河源) A ―No. It's too late, and you ______ go to bed. A.May;have to B.Will;should C.Can;will D.Must;need 12.―How many English words do you think I should know? ―As many as you ____. Then you will find reading quite easy. C A.will B.must C.can D.might 13.―Mum, can I finish the work tomorrow? ―No, you ____ Dfinish it today. Don't put off today's work till tomorrow. A.may B.can C.might D.must 14.―____ you leave now?You only arrived here an hour ago. B ―Sorry,but so much homework is waiting for me. A.May B.Must C.Can D.Might 15.―Hurry, Mum! The bus is coming.(2013,衡州) C cross the street until the traffic ―Wait a minute, dear. You ____ lights are green. A.must B.need C.mustn't D.needn't 16.The lady in the sitting room ____ A be over sixty. She looks so young. A.can't B.must C.may D.needn't 17.―Are you interested in shopping online? ―Not so much. We ____ A see real products but pictures. A.can't B.should't C.mustn't D.needn't 18.―Where are you going this month?(2013,天津) ―We ____ C go to Xiamen, but we're not sure. A.needn't B.must C.might D.mustn't 19.―Must I water the flowers now?(2014,铜仁) ―No,you ____. C You ______do it later. A.mustn't;must B.mustn't;may C.needn't;may D.needn't;must 20.―Look,someone left a book.(2014,菏泽) B be Kitty's. Only she ―Oh,yeah?This book ____ likes to read this kind of books. A.can B.must C.may D.might 考点三 短语动词1.动词+副词 在“动词+副词”构成的动词短语中宾语的位置有两种情况 :宾语是名词时,可放于动词和副词之间,也可放于副词 后;宾语是代词时,则只能放于动词和副词之间。eg: Please pick the pencil up. =Please pick up the pencil. Please pick it up. 2.动词+介词 动词与介词构成的动词短语,宾语要置于介词后。eg: I'll think about it carefully before I make a decision. 3.动词+副词+介词 eg: We are getting along well with each other. 4.动词+名词+介词 eg: You must pay more attention to your handwriting. C the 21.When you visit a museum you should ____ instructions and don't be against them. A.compare with B.look forward to C.pay attention to D.try out D the music a little? Don't 22.―Would you mind ____ you think it's too loud? ―Sorry! I'll do it in a minute. (2014,台州) A. turning on B. turning off C. turning up D. turning down 23.As the road to airport is under repair,we will have to ____ A early to get there in time. A.set off B.turn off C.take off D.take off 24.His leg is seriously injured in the accident. ____ a B doctor at once. A.Ask for B.Send for C.Wait for D.Look for 25.As time ____, A you'll come to think of English as your friend and love it. A.goes by B.runs out C.takes off D.turns up 26.―Shall we go for a picnic tomorrow? C the weather.(2013,湖州) ―Well, it all ____ A.belongs to B.happens to C.depends on D.concentrates on 27.―Jim,you look sleepy. What's wrong?(2014,随州) ―I ____to A write a report last night. A.stayed up B.looked up C.ended up D.took up 28.Anna is going on a tour of Xi'an, and she wants to ____ B Chinese history. (2013,南昌) A.dream of B.learn about C.look through D.pass on 29.This bus doesn't go to the train station. I'm afraid you'll have to ____ C at the library and take the A52. (2014,河南) A.take off B.put off C.get off D.turn off 30.Many students write to Language Doctor to ____ B advice about learning English. (2013,大连) A.look through B.ask for C.give up D.worry about (九) 时态和语态 近几年对动词的时态考查主要集中在对一般现在时、一般过去时、一般将来时、现在进行时、过去进行时和现在完成时六种主要的时态上;对动词被动语态的考查主要以一般现在时、一般过去时的被动语态和含有情态动词的被动语态为主。 考点一 动词的时态【温馨提示】 1.在时间、条件和让步状语从句中,如果主句谓语动词是一般将 来时,从句用一般现在时。eg: We'll have a picnic if it is fine next Sunday. I'll call you as soon as I get to Beijing tomorrow. 2.某些表示起始、往返、出发、到达之意的动词,可用一般现在 时表示按规定、计划或安排将要发生的动作(此时一般都有一个表示 未来时间的状语)。这类动词有:begin,come,go,leave,start, arrive,end,stop,open,close等。eg: The next train leaves at 7 o'clock this evening. 3.现在进行时与always,forever等副词连用,表示反复出现或习 惯性的动作,这种用法往往表达说话人的某种感情,如赞扬、遗憾 、讨厌或不满等。eg: The rich woman is always laughing at the poor. 非延续性动词 buy borrow open延续性动词 have keep be open be close be on be here be there be over be dead have a cold4.现在完成时中表示短 暂动作的动词不能与for ,since等引导的时间状close begin/start come go finish die catch a cold语连用。如与一段时间连用,要把瞬间动词转 化为意思相近的延续性 动词。常见的变化有:put onget up wake up fall asleep lose join leave arrive/reachwearbe up awake be asleep not have be in be away be B her room every 1.Alice likes doing homework. She ____ day.(2014,温州) A.cleaned B.cleans C.is cleaning D.has cleaned 2.My grandmother ____ B in Yangzhou. She was born there and has never lived anywhere else. A.lived B.Lives C.was living D.will live 3.It only ____ him 20 minutes ______ A to his office every day. A.takes;to drive B.took;drive C.takes;drive D.took;to drive 4.―What does Tom's uncle do? ―He is a teacher. He ____ C physics at a school now. A.will teach B.has taught C.teaches D.taught 5.―Do you know if he will come tomorrow? A ,I'll call you to have a meal together. ―No,but if he____ A.comes B.won't come C.will come D.doesn't come 6.―Have you ever been to Beijing? ―Yes. Last month I ____ B there.(2013,成都) A.have been B.went C.will go 7.―Dave, it's dangerous to swim here. Look at the sign. ―Oh, I ____ A it. Thank you.(2013,淄博) A.didn't notice B.won't notice C.hadn't noticed D.don't B China to the west in 8.As we know,the Silk Road ____ ancient times.(2014,安徽) A.connects B.connected C.will connect D.is connecting A his jacket in the gym. He has to get it back. 9.Ken ____ A.left B.Leaves C.is leaving D.was leaving 10.―Do you know who took the students to the old people's home,Tony? ―Well, Mr. Smith ____. C A.took B.does C.did D.do 现在进行时和过去进行时 11.―Where is your father?(2014,重庆) ―He ____ D the World Cup in the living room. A.watches B.will watch C.watched D.is watching 12.―Millie, where is Miss Li? ―She C ____ a speech on Chinese art to the first-year students in the hall. A.gives B.Gave C.is giving D.has given 13.―Can Peter play games with us, Mrs. Hawking? ―Wait a minute. He ____ A a shower.(2013,绍兴) A.is taking B.Takes C.took D.was waking 14.I have to be off now. My friends ____ Boutside. A.wait B.are waiting C.have waited D.were waiting 15.―Hey, Tom. Let's go swimming.(2014,河南) ―Just a moment. I ____ C a me

我要回帖

更多关于 英语的连接词 的文章

随机推荐