我发的手机短信:Do you know, every second dayday I like living in a

英语小短文带翻译_百度知道
英语小短文带翻译
容易背的。好的我再给他加分。,估计要背20分中呢。谁能帮我介绍10篇英语小短文(要翻译),老师让我们每天背1篇短文还要默出来(55555~~)。,网上那些短文太长了我初一的!
提问者采纳
你的家也不好. Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse.&quot,&s the meaning of the word &#39,听见很大的一阵响声。这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,&quot, and your house is not good。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里,河涨水了? 汤姆,就看见一个牌子上写着&quot。” 他开始回家。 过了一会儿。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠,但是. Why do you live in a hole in the field,他找到苹果,”父亲回答说; you may be glad to have them at some other time,当他沿着路走时, ”孩子说. You would live in a nice house made of stone?你应该搬到城里去住, &quot,这只猫很老! Run,城里的老鼠叫喊起来, than to be rich and afraid, &School-Go slow& 醉酒 一天; she jumped and caught the mouse, &quot? Tom, &quot:Why are you late for school every morning,父亲与小儿子一道回家,它跳过去抓这只老鼠:“不要打你的老仆人,也咬不了东西; there&#39. &quot.&quot. The cat said。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在; so he
&quot,因此; &quot. The City mouse cried, but remember what good work the old did when they were young,&quot. When they came out,他会给我很好吃的东西. He went on and came to a river, for I cannot get over the river, &quot:每当我经过学校的拐角处,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死;She is the one who sells the candy。” 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来, the other mouse lived in the city,我已经为你服务了很多年; he will give me very nice food to eat。”于是; then he said.&quot!快跑,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处,有两只老鼠; 【译文】 老猫 一位老妇有只猫,然而:“快跑,还会吃上美味佳肴;Do not hit your old servant,因为它年纪太大了. A Good Boy Little Robert asked his Drunk&#39,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说, because the cat could not bite it。她开始打这只猫.& So the City mouse went,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里.&quot. I have worked for you for many years:“这东西不好吃,‘醉’字是什么意思:“我不打算吃那些苹果,城里老鼠就去了, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions。 于是, the Cs only ONE policeman,它们是好朋友,他说. He began to want food! The cat is coming?” “唔,”妈妈骄傲地说,爸爸。当他们出来时; &quot. 【译文】 一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去. The City mouse said,老妇很生气.&quot。房子十分漂亮;Do come and see me at my
she could not run quickly. I like living in I cannot go to the rich man&#39,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里, &What did you do with the money I They ran away quickly and hid,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢。如果我把他们看成了四个。” Drunk One day,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,孩子. It was a very good house,a sign says,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了. One mouse lived in the country,对年纪大的不要这么无情, dad, a father and his little son were going home. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk,一把扔到土里去. Do not be unkind to the old,那天他没有吃东西; Then he took the apples and threw the 好孩子 小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱,因为老猫咬不了它; he answered,而且还愿意为你效劳, &quot!&quot。城里老鼠说, &But. The cat was very old:“今天我去不了富人家了. She began to hit the cat,然后他说,他等了一会儿. He I do not want to eat those apples. You must come and see me at my house in the city,老猫发现一只老鼠; Run:为什么你每天早晨都迟到, there are st 【译文】 城里老鼠和乡下老鼠 从前,要好些, &quot。 The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice,它说. He had eaten no food that day。 “昨天给你的钱干什么了;This food is not good. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise.&quot, ans house today,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情. H said the mother proudly。一天。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢. Do not th,猫说!猫来了;I gave it to a poor old woman:“爸爸. One day the old cat saw a mouse,另一只住在城里,&quot。” “可是, &quot。 “你真是个好孩子The Old Cat An old woman had a cat?&quot,因为我不能渡过河?&quot:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果:Every time I come to the corner? You should come and live in the city。很多年以后,老是有提不完的问题. At this age. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse,“那儿只有一个警察呀. As he went along the road,你应该到我城里的家看看。他向父亲发问道. Nice food was set ready for them to eat,我实在太老了. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, but I am too old,”他回答说. But why are you so interested in the old woman。 不要把好东西扔掉,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了?” “我给了一个可怜的老太婆; so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away,那么我就算醉了, dad. After some time they came out,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察,他到不了河对岸. But she could not bite it, and he was glad to take them out of tlook,它咬不住这只老鼠; The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse.&I do not like living in the city. &quot。” Teacher,&, and I would work for you still. The river学校----慢行&quot, &quot。因此?” “她是个卖糖果的?&quot,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子;You&#39。一只老鼠居住在乡村;Well。“再给你两分钱,他们出来了。他就开始去找吃的, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠。 他继续走。”然后他拿起苹果,它跑不快了;What&#39. Now. 老师; for the rich man will give me much food。” A man was going to the houseHere are two cents more. He came to the apples。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候. &quot,来到河边; H. They were friends!&quot. You would have nice food to eat,因为富人会给我更多的食物, because she was so old
提问者评价
好哇!!特别感谢啊。。楼下的看看别人的态度啊!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
第一篇:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸
Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
你可以背歌词啊!短而且重复的多!介绍几首给你,歌词些的都挺好的,to night i feel close to you,你在播放器上找都能找到歌词什么的!
How to Study English Well? 怎样学好英语?
We all know that English is very useful. Many people in the world speak English. So more and more people in China study it.
How to study English well? I think we must have a good way to study English. If you want to learn English well, listening, speaking, reading and writing are important. You should listen to tapes every day. You should often speak English with your teachers and friends. You should read English every morning. And, you had better keep a diary every day. In this way, you can study English well.
【参考译文】
我们都知道英语很有用,世界上有许多人讲英语。所以中国也有越来越多的人学英语。
英语卷子上有
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁仁爱七年级英语下册Unit 6 Topic 2测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
仁爱七年级英语下册Unit 6 Topic 2测试题
||暂无简介
总评分3.2|
浏览量4638216
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢情景交际 A:Do you like living city or country情景交际 A:Do
countryside? B: 11
countryside
living B:12 A:Because
in,because
parties,concerts
like.14. A:15.But
慕荣石1056
A:Do you like living city or countryside?B:11 ( I like city!) A:But I think the countryside is much better than the city for livingB:12 (Why do you dislike city?)A:Because there is terrible traffic and too much noise in the cityB:13(I don't agree with you.) I think the city is a wonderful place to live in,because we can go to parties,concerts and operas every day if we like.14(And it's boring to live in countryside.)A:15Yeah,Just like what you said,living in city will be more exciting.But I like living in a quite and safe place
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码补全对话:根据对话内容从方框中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。A: Do you like living in the city or the countryside?B: __1_____A: But I think the countryside is much better than the city for living.B: ___2_____A: Because there is terrible traffic and too much noise in the city.B: ___3____ I think the city is a wonderful place to live in, because we can go to parties, concerts and operas every day if we like.__4____A: Maybe you are right. ____5___
小题1:C小题2:D小题3:A小题4:E小题5:B
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Do you know, every day I like living in a storm ._百度知道
Do you know, every day I like living in a storm .
me . inadvertentiy hurt you
sorry ,懂得答;m heartburn . 这样的短信女生会原谅我吗, every day I like living in a storm .
I and harmless for your heart
.I&#39. baby.
I sincerely ask you to forgive
. Nevery to offend you Do you know
提问者采纳
加油噶,说得很深情,得到女朋友原谅完全没问题嘛态度很诚恳
翻译一下呗
你知道吗,每天我喜欢生活在一个风暴。伤害你对不起。我对你的心是没有伤害的。我真诚地请求你原谅。从没有冒犯你。宝贝,原谅我。我心痛。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐: