用括号中所给词的正确形式填空 1.Childrenhow oftenn go( )(ski

用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空1.His& brother& __(go)to the club once& a week.2.The boy often __(eat)junk food.3.He__(have)lunch at school.4.How& often __she__(read) English& books?5.His sister hardiy ever __(drink) wine.6.We__(exercise) every day.7.Frank__(sleep) nine hours every night.8.Sometimes& my& father__(come) home from& work& very& late.9.What__you__(do)this Sunday,Lucy?10.We__& __(take) a long vacation& this& winter.11.Linda's& grandparents__& __(go)to Spain for vacation& next& Sunday.12.They __ __(leave) Beijing for& Shanghai& next& week.13.Gina__ __(visit)her aunt this Saturday.14.The children __ __(rent) som& videos& this weekend.15.--Where ___ you brother now?&&&&&&& Where ___he just now?&&&& __He___in thegarden& now.He___in the& classroom& just& now.16.It& rained& all& day,and I__(stay)at home.17The Smiths __(come)to China& three months ago.18.Our class __(go)to the mountains& last& Sunday.&19.In& 1950,he__(be) the only teacher in this small school.20.In& the& old& days,many& children__(not& have)any chances to go toschool.
goeseatshasdoes she readdrinksexercisesleepscomeswill you dowill takewill goare leaving is going to visitis going to rent are was is wasstayedcamewentwasdidn't have
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.His brother
__(go) to the club once
a week. (goes)2.The boy often __(eat)junk food.
(eats(3.He__(have)lunch at school. (has)4.How
often __she__(read) English
books?(does / read )...
1、goes (第三人称)2、eats(同上)3、has4、does read5、drinks6、exercise7、sleeps8、comes9、will
do(一般将来时)10、will
take(同上)11、will go12、will
leave13、will v...
扫描下载二维码求作业答案:用所给词的正确形式填_百度知道
求作业答案:用所给词的正确形式填
Tomorrow we're free and we'll go _____ (ski). 3. 2. Their _____ (body) are badly hurt. 4. Everybody is worrying about her _____( healthy) ! The old man _____ (move)his body. 5。
用所给词的正确形式填空. One of his _____ (foot) is very big. Look
我有更好的答案
is moving&nbsp
4. skiing& 3. health& 2. bodies& 5
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
[精品]用所给词的正确形式填空..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
[精品]用所给词的正确形式填空
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2013湖南永州高三一模英语试题及答案_高考_3773考试网
学历类|        外语类|     
资格类|       财会类|     
|      医学类|     
计算机|    |       
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
2013湖南永州高三一模英语试题及答案
永州市2013年高考第一次模拟考试试卷英语& 命题人:陈清祥(宁远一中)&&张忠良(祁阳一中)&&&田泽祥(江永一中)&&李琼玲(江华一中)& 审题人:唐竹生(市教科院)& 时量:120分钟&&&分值:150分& 注意:本试卷分为四个部分,包括听力、语言知识、阅读理解和书面表达。答题前,考生须将答题卷密封线内的各项内容填写清楚,所有答案按要求正确清晰地填写在答题卷上。考试结束后,将本试卷和答题卷一并交回。& Part&I&&&Listening&Comprehension&(30&marks)& Section&A&(22.5&marks)& Directions:&In&this&section,&you&will&hear&six&conversations&between&two&speakers.&For&each&conversation,&t
here&are&several&questions&and&each&question&is&followed&by&three&choices&marked&A,&B&and&C.&Listen&carefully&and&
choose&the&best&answer&for&each&question.& You&will&hear&each&conversation&TWICE.& Example:& When&will&the&magazine&probably&arrive?& A.&Wednesday.&&&&B.&Thursday.&&&&C.&Friday.&& The&answer&is&B.& Conversation&1& 1.&What&has&the&weather&been&like&these&days?& A.&Windy.&&&&&&&&B.Sunny.&&&&&C.&Rainy.& 2.&What&will&the&temperature&be&tomorrow?& A.&8℃.&&&&&B.&10℃.&&&&&C.&12℃.& Conversation&2& 3.&Who&is&visiting&the&woman&for&the&weekend?& A.&Her&teacher.&&&&B.&Her&student.&&&&&&&&&C.&Her&brother.&&& 4.&How&does&the&woman&know&Ann?& A.&She&has&just&been&introduced&to&her.&&& B.&She&has&taken&piano&lessons&from&her.& C.&They&have&met&at&a&party&before.& Conversation&3& 5.&When&did&the&man&finish&running&every&day&last&term?& A.&At&7:00.&&&&&B.&At&7:30.&&&&&C.&At&8:10.& 6.&What&does&the&woman&think&of&his&university&life?& A.&Too&dull.&&&&&B.&Just&so&so.&&&&&C.&Very&great.&&& Conversation&4& 7.&Where&are&the&two&speakers?& &A.&In&a&library.&B.&In&a&bookstore.&C.&In&an&office.& 8.&Why&didn’t&the&woman&lend&him&the&three&books?& &A.&Because&they&are&expensive.&&&&&&&& &B.&Because&they&are&very&important.& &C.&Because&they&are&single&copies.& 9.&How&many&books&did&the&man&finally&take&away?& &A.&One.&B.&Three.&C.&Four.& Conversation&5& 10.&What’s&the&relationship&between&the&two&speakers?& &A.&Ticket&seller&and&passenger.&&&&&&  & &B.&Saleswoman&and&customer.& &C.&Close&friends.& 11.&Which&flight&is&the&man&going&to&take?& &A.&The&early&morning&flight.&B.&The&mid-morning&flight.&C.&The&early&afternoon&flight.& 12.&Where&does&the&conversation&most&probably&take&place?& &A.&At&the&bus&station.&&B.&At&the&ticket&office.&&&&&C.&At&the&city&centre.&& Conversation&6& 13.&What&was&the&woman’s&first&job?& A.&Sales&assistant.&&&&&&&&&&B.&Sales&manager.&&&&&C.&Sales&representative.& 14.&Why&did&the&woman&give&up&the&job?& A.&To&travel&with&her&friends.&&& B.&To&prepare&for&her&exams.&&& C.&To&attend&a&meeting.& 15.&Where&did&the&woman&stay?& A.&In&England.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&In&America.&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&In&Ireland.& Section&B&(7.5&marks)& Directions:&In&this&section,&you&will&hear&a&short&passage.&Listen&carefully&and&then&fill&in&the&numbered&blanks&with&the&information&you&have&heard.&Fill&in&each&blank&with&NO&MORE&THAN&THREE&WORDS.& You&will&hear&the&short&passage&TWICE.& Newspapers&in&Btitain& Types&●&Serious&newspapers:&on&happenings&both&&&16&&&and&abroad.& ●&&&17&&&newspapers:&on&entertainment.& The&Times&●&Beginning&in&&&18&&.& ●&Enjoying&a&good&reputation&for&believable&news&and&serious&opinions.& ●&Not&giving&its&&&19&&&to&a&political&party.& ●&Talking&about&new&fashions&and&&&20&&&of&the&young&people&occasionally.&&& Part&II&&Language&Knowledge&(45&marks)& Section&A&(15&marks)& Directions:&Beneath&each&of&the&following&sentences&there&are&four&choices&marked&A,B,&C&and&D.&Choose&the&one&answer&that&best&completes&the&sentence.& Example:& The&wild&flowers&looked&like&a&soft&orange&blanket&&&&&&&&the&desert.& A.&covering&&B.&covered&&C.&cover&&&D.&to&cover& The&answer&is&A.& 21.&Tom&took&a&taxi&to&the&high-speed&train&station,&only&&&&&&&&his&train&had&just&left.& &&&A.&finding&&&&&&&&B.&to&find&&&&&&C.&found&&&&&&D.&find& 22.&Food&supplies&in&the&tsunami-stricken&area&&&&&&&.&We&must&act&immediately&before&there’s&none&left.& &A.&have&run&out&&B.&run&out&&&C.&ran&out&&&D.&are&running&out&& 23.&Though&&&&&&&&to&see&us,&the&professor&gave&us&a&warm&welcome.& A.&surprising&&&&&&B.&surprised&&&&&C.&to&surprise&&D.&being&surprised& 24.&Tom&has&always&been&working&hard.&&&&&&&,&he&will&hopefully&achieve&good&grades&in&the&coming&test.& A.&However&&&&&B.&Otherwise&&C.&Therefore&&D.&Besides& 25.&Lily&&&&&&&&in&a&top&school&in&Changsha,&but&she&is&studying&in&our&school&now.& &&A.&studies&&&B.&will&study&&C.&has&studied&&D.&studied& 26.&&&&&&&&Mo&Yan&had&been&awarded&the&Nobel&Prize&for&Literature&made&us&Chinese&proud.& &&&&A.&What&&&B.&Which&&&C.&That&&&D.&Whether& 27.&People&will&keep&fit&if&they&&&&&&&&to&eat&more&fruit&and&vegetables.& &&&&A.&persuade&&&&&&B.&will&persuade&& C.&will&be&persuaded&&&&&&D.&are&persuaded& 28.&I&was&feeling&left&out&in&the&new&school&&&&&&&&Alice,&an&easygoing&girl&from&Canada,&came&to&stay&with&me.& A.&as&&&&B.&once&&&C.&when&&&&D.&while& 29.&We&lost&our&way&in&the&forest&park,&otherwise&we&&&&&&&&more&places&of&interest&yesterday.& A.&visited&&&B.&had&visited&&C.&would&visit&&&&D.&would&have&visited& 30.&Only&after&we&have&gone&through&hard&times&&&&&&&&something&to&be&grateful&for.& &&&&A.&will&we&understand&&&&B.&we&will&understand&&& C.&we&understood&&&&&D.&did&we&understand& 31.&Most&riders&of&electric&bikes&in&China&&&&&&&&40-50&kilometers&per&hour&often&ignore&red&lights.&& &&&&A.&reaching&&B.&reached&&C.&to&reach&&&D.&to&have&reached& 32.&&&&&&&&difficulties&we&may&meet&with&in&our&life,&we&should&keep&a&positive&attitude&towards&life.& A.&However&&B.&Whatever&&C.&Whichever&&D.&Whenever& 33.&―&Mum,&I&really&think&Dad&should&have&a&break&and&get&relaxed.& ―&Yes.&He&&&&&&&&too&long.& A.&has&been&reading&&&&&B.&read&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&had&read&&&&&&D.&is&reading& 34.&The&driver&from&that&bus&company,&&&&&&&&was&extremely&calm&and&brave&in&face&of&danger,&saved&all&the&passengers&on&board.& A.&which&&&B.&who&&&C.&whom&&&D.&that& 35.&Joe,&along&with&his&friends&&&&&&&&bound&to&find&nobody&there,&for&the&rest&&&&&&&&gone&for&their&lunch.& A.&&have&&&&&&B.&&has&&&C.&&have&&&D.&&has& Section&B&(18&marks)& Directions:&For&each&blank&in&the&following&passage&there&are&four&words&or&phrases&marked&A,&B,&C&and&D.&Fill&in&each&blank&with&the&word&or&phrase&that&best&fits&the&context.& It&was&a&warm&sunny&Saturday&afternoon&about&fifteen&years&ago.&I&offered&to&take&my&&&36&&&& to&the&local&playground.&As&soon&as&we&got&there,&my&daughter&headed&for&the&&&37&&&and&asked&for&a&push.&As&I&was&helping&my&daughter&to&&&38&&&higher&and&higher,&I&noticed&another&little&girl&trying&in&vain&to&get&her&own&swing(秋千)&going.&Her&elderly&grandmother&was&sitting&quietly&on&a&nearby&bench&and&smiled&at&me.& I&walked&over&to&the&little&girl&and&&&39&&&if&she&could&use&a&push,&too.&She&smiled&and&answered&“Yes!”&I&soon&had&her&feet&flying&towards&the&clouds&while&she&laughed&happily.&For&the&next&two&hours&I&found&myself&&&40&&&swings&and&playing&games&with&my&daughter&and&the&little&girl.&By&the&time&we&headed&home,&I&was&&&41&&&worn&out,&but&my&spirits&were&still&flying&higher&than&those&swings.& Two&years&later,&after&a&long&day’s&work&I&went&to&&&42&&&my&kids&from&the&local&grade&school.&&&&43&&,&I&stood&in&the&parents’&waiting&area&waiting&for&my&children.&Suddenly,&I&felt&two&tiny&arms&around&my&stomach.&I&looked&down&and&there&was&the&little&girl&from&the&playground&smiling&up&at&me.&She&gave&me&one&more&big&hug&before&&&44&&&to&catch&her&school&bus.&As&I&watched&her&back,&I&didn’t&feel&quite&so&tired&any&more&and&my&&&45&&&were&once&again&rising&in&the&Heavens.& In&this&life,every&single&bit&of&love&we&&&46&&&finds&its&way&back&to&us&again.&It&may&take&seconds&or&it&may&take&years.&The&law&of&love,&though,&is&never&broken.&The&love&we&share,&the&kindness&we&give&and&the&&&47&&&we&create&will&always&come&back&to&bless&us.&& 36.&A.&daughter&&B.&friend&&&&C.&mother&&&&D.&student& 37.&A.&balls&&&B.&flowers&&&C.&swings&&&&D.&crowds& 38.&A.&lift&&&&B.&go&&&&C.&climb&&&&D.&jump& 39.&A.&asked&&&B.&wondered&&&C.&saw&&&&D.&doubted& 40.&A.&taking&&&B.&shaking&&&C.&making&&&D.&pushing&& 41.&A.&mentally&&B.&simply&&&&C.&physically&&&D.&mostly& 42.&A.&pick&up&&&&&&B.&send&for&&&C.&look&after&&&D.&see&off& 43.&A.&Excited&&&B.&Surprised&&&C.&Satisfied&&&D.&Tired&& 44.&A.&putting&off&&B.&looking&around&&C.&showing&up&&&D.&heading&off& 45.&A.&thoughts&&B.&spirits&&&&C.&memories&&&D.&feelings& 46.&A.&seek&&&B.&share&&&&C.&imagine&&&D.&face& 47.&A.&beauty&&&B.&idea&&&&C.&happiness&&&D.&value& Section&C&(12&marks)& Directions:&Complete&the&following&passage&by&filling&in&each&blank&with&one&word&that&best&fits&the&context.& Travel&is&a&very&good&activity.&When&traveling,&you&can&relax&&&48&&,&forget&your&tiredness&or&troubles,&and&have&the&energy&to&take&on&the&new&tasks&waiting&for&you.& But&sometimes&traveling&is&&&49&&&an&enjoyable&thing.&For&example,&the&weather&can&be&changeable.&&&50&&&you&climb&a&mountain,&it&may&rain&suddenly.&You&may&be&caught&&&51&&&the&rain&and&may&catch&a&cold.&The&worst&thing&is&that&you&may&have&your&money&stolen&&&52&&&you&may&have&an&injury.&All&these&terrible&things&are&&&53&&&can&happen&to&you.& Therefore,&when&you&are&to&go&on&a&trip,&you&&&54&&&make&a&good&preparation.&Firstly,&you&must&have&clear&information&about&the&weather.&Secondly,&you&should&choose&&&55&&&good&companion&so&that&you&can&help&each&other.&Thirdly,&you&must&be&careful&enough&and&try&to&avoid&accidents.&If&you&do&this,&you&will&surely&enjoy&your&travel.& &&& Part&III&&Reading&Comprehension&(30&marks)& Directions:&Read&the&following&three&passages.&Each&passage&is&followed&by&several&questions&or&unfinished&statements.&For&each&of&them&there&are&four&choices&marked&A,&B,C&and&D.&Choose&the&one&that&fits&best&according&to&the&information&given&in&the&passage.& A& Do&you&have&any&skiing&equipment&you&no&longer&need?&A&ski&school&in&the&far&north&of&India&could&put&it&to&good&use.& In&March&we&published&a&photo&story&about&the&extraordinary&Zsnskar&region&in&northern&India,which&is&cut&off&from&the&outside&world&for&more&than&seven&months&of&the&year,and&only&accessible&via&a&frozen&river.We&also&included&information&about&the&limited&use&of&skiing&in&the&region&and&the&recent&creation&of&the&Zanskar&Ski&School:& “Despite&the&difficulties&of&travelling&through&the&region&when&the&snow&comes,skiing&hasn’t&traditionally&been&used&as&a&means&of&transport&by&the&locals,largely&because&trees&don’t&grow&here,&so&there&is&little&in&the&way&of&raw&materials&from&which&to&make&skis.In&1995,&a&group&of&British&scientists&in&the&region&noticed&the&lack&of&skis&and&one&of&them&returned&to&set&up&the&Zanskar&Ski&School&in&Padam.The&school&provides&lessons&for&a&small&fee&and&rents&skis&to&the&local&people.&Among&the&benefits&that&the&school&hopes&to&bring&are&improved&education&―&children&often&find&it&difficult&to&get&to&school&through&the&deep&snow&―&and&the&possibility&of&offering&ski&tours&to&tourists&in&the&future.So&far,more&than&300&local&people&have&received&training,and&local&doctors&and&policemen&regularly&borrow&skis.”& But&what&we&weren’t&able&to&include&in&the&article&is&that&the&ski&school&is&always&on&the&look&out&for&old&skiing&equipment&―&particularly&of&a&size&suitable&for&children&―&and,&I&thought.&Now&the&European&ski&season&is&drawing&to&a&close,there&might&be&a&few&of&you&out&there&who&have&some&old&equipment&you’d&like&to&see&go&to&a&good&home.If&that’s&the&ease&you&can&get&in&touch&with&the&school&via&their&website&www.zanskarski&school.org.& 56.&What’s&the&purpose&in&writing&the&text?& A.&To&ask&people&to&give&away&their&skis&to&the&school.& B.&To&attract&more&tourists&to&the&area.& C.&To&appeal&to&more&locals&to&attend&the&school.& D.&To&raise&money&to&develop&this&area.& 57.&The&local&people&don’t&use&skiing&to&go&about&because&&&&&&&&.& A.&it&is&against&the&local&custom&&&&&&&&&&B.&trees&are&in&the&way&of&the&skiing&route& C.&they&don’t&have&the&wood&to&make&skis&&D.&it&is&dangerous&to&go&skiing&in&this&region& 58.&The&Zanskar&Ski&School&&&&&&&&.& A.&has&donated&money&to&the&local&community& B.&makes&it&easier&for&the&students&to&attend&school& C.&provides&special&training&to&the&tourists& D.&has&borrowed&many&skis&from&Europe& 59.&Who&would&be&the&most&helpful&to&the&school&now?& A.&Locals&in&Zanskar&region.&&&&B.&Students&in&the&Zanskar&Ski&School.& C.&People&having&old&skiing&equipment.&&&D.&Tavellers&enjoying&skiing.& 60.&What&can&be&the&best&title&for&the&text?& A.&An&extraordinary&region&in&India.&&&&&&B.&A&popular&sport-skiing.& C.&A&good&means&of&transport.&&&&&&&&&&&D.&A&home&for&old&skis.& B& How&do&you&know&if&your&home&is&an&easy&aim&for&thefts?&Around&the&holidays,&many&families&don’t&consider&taking&proper&measures&to&prevent&their&homes&from&suffering&holiday&thefts.With&just&a&few&simple&steps,&you&can&better&make&sure&of&the&safety&of&your&home&during&all&of&the&holiday&celebrations.Here&are&a&few&tips&for&making&it&difficult&to&tell&you&are&away&from&home.& ●Either&have&a&trusted&neighbor&pick&up&your&mail&and&newspapers,&or&tell&your&mailperson&to&hold&your&mail&until&you&return.Nothing&says&“Hey,&we&are&not&home!”&like&when&your&postbox&is&filled&with&all&kinds&of&mails&and&you&have&many&different&newspapers&in&your&driveway.& ●Set&several&different&lights&in&your&house&on&random&timers(随机定时器).Don’t&leave&your&outdoor&lights&on&all&the&time.Instead,&put&your&outside&lights&on&timers&to&be&on&during&the&nights.If&an&outdoor&light&remains&on&for&days&at&a&time&it&means&that&nobody&is&home&to&turn&it&off.&&& ●If&you&have&pets&that&you&are&not&taking&with&you&on&vacation,&leave&them&with&a&friend,&rather&than&having&someone&come&into&your&house&every&day&to&take&care&of&them.When&thefts&see&a&neighbor&or&friend&entering&your&house&every&day,&they&will&know&you&are&not&home.& ●Close&all&your&curtains&when&you&leave&town.&This&is&effective&to&deter&possible&thefts,&as&no&one&can&see&what&is&in&your&house.&If&they&don’t&know&what&is&inside,&then&they&are&less&likely&to&run&the&risk&of&breaking&in.& This&article&just&has&suggested&a&few&tips&to&help&you&keep&your&house&safe&while&you&are&on&holiday.Nothing&can&truly&protect&your&home&unless&you&have&it&monitored&by&a&professional&home&security&system.& 61.What&is&the&main&idea&of&the&passage?& &A.&To&tell&us&how&to&prevent&the&thefts&around&the&holidays.& &B.&To&let&the&outdoor&lights&on&all&the&time.& &&&&C.&To&tell&us&many&families&suffering&from&the&thefts&while&they&are&on&holiday.& &D.&To&tell&you&to&have&your&neighbor&go&to&your&house&to&take&care&of&your&pet.& 62.If&you&are&on&holiday&in&other&places,&the&lights&in&your&house&should&&&&&&&&.& &A.&be&turned&on&only&once&one&day&B.&be&kept&on&all&the&night& &C.&be&replaced&by&random&timers&D.&be&lit&in&an&irregular&way& 63.To&make&your&home&truly&protected,&what&does&the&writer&advise&you&to&do?& &A.&Have&all&the&curtains&closed.&B.&Stop&your&mail&service&at&once.& &C.&Turn&to&your&close&neighbors&or&friends.&D.&Equip&your&home&with&a&security&system.& 64.Most&of&the&tips&mentioned&in&the&text&seem&to&&&&&&&&.& &A.&be&very&popular&with&families&B.&have&no&effect&on&preventing&thefts& &C.&give&a&false&impression&on&thefts&D.&be&a&little&hard&to&be&brought&into&effect& 65.The&underlined&word&"&deter&"&probably&means&“&&&&&&&”.& A.&discover&&&&&&&&B.&discourage&&&&&&&&&C.&surprise&&&&&&&&D.&attract& C&&& Food&sometimes&gets&poisoned&with&harmful&things.&A&person&who&eats&such&food&can&get&an&illness&called&food&poisoning.&Food&poisoning&is&usually&not&serious,&but&some&types&are&deadly.&The&symptoms&of&food&poisoning&usually&begin&within&hours&of&eating&the&poisoned&food.&Fever&is&one&of&the&most&common&symptoms.& Certain&microorganisms(微生物)cause&most&types&of&food&poisoning.&Bacteria&and&other&microorganisms&can&poison&eggs,&meat,&vegetables,&and&many&other&foods.&After&entering&the&body,&these&tiny&living&things&release&poisons&that&make&people&sick.& Some&chemicals&can&also&cause&food&poisoning.&They&are&often&added&to&food&while&it&is&being&grown,&processed,&or&prepared.&For&example,&many&farmers&spray&chemicals&on&crops&to&kill&weeds&and&insects.&Some&people&may&have&a&bad&reaction&to&those&chemicals&when&they&eat&the&crops.& Some&plants&and&animals&contain&natural&poisons&that&are&harmful&to&people.&These&include&certain&kinds&of&seafood,&grains,&nuts,&seeds,&beans,&and&mushrooms.& When&people&handle&food&properly,&the&risk&of&food&poisoning&is&very&small.&Microorganisms&multiply&rapidly&in&dirty&places&and&in&warm&temperatures.&This&means&that&people&should&never&touch&food&with&dirty&hands&or&put&food&on&unwashed&surfaces.&Food&should&be&kept&in&a&refrigerator&to&stop&microorganisms&from&growing.&Meat&needs&to&be&cooked&thoroughly&to&kill&any&dangerous&microorganisms.&People&should&also&wash&food&covered&with&chemicals&before&eating&it.&Finally,&people&should&not&eat&wild&mushrooms&or&other&foods&that&grow&in&the&wild.&Some&of&these&foods&may&contain&natural&materials&that&are&poisonous&to&humans.&In&addition,&some&types&of&fish&can&be&poisonous.& Most&people&recover&from&food&poisoning&after&a&few&days&of&resting&and&drinking&extra&water.&If&people&eat&natural&poisons,&they&must&go&to&the&hospital&right&away&to&have&their&stomachs&emptied.& 66.&Which&of&the&following&statements&is&NOT&true?& A.&Food&poisoning&means&death.& B.&Food&when&poisoned&can&make&people&sick.& C.&Food&poisoning&comes&in&varieties.& D.&Food&poisoning&can&be&serious.& 67.&We&know&from&the&passage&that&the&symptoms&of&food&poisoning&&&&&&&.& A.&are&only&accompanied&by&a&fever& B.&are&too&common&to&be&noticed& C.&can&he&ignored& D.&can&be&noticed&within&hours&& 68.&Food&poisoning&can&be&caused&by&all&the&following&EXCEPT&&&&&&&.& A.&low&temperatures& B.&some&chemicals& C.&some&tiny&living&things& D.&certain&natural&materials& 69.&From&Paragraph&5,&we&can&learn&that&&&&&&&.& A.&mushrooms&should&not&be&eaten& B.&different&types&of&food&should&be&handled&differently&& C.&vegetables&are&safer&than&meat&and&seafood& D.&natural&poisons&are&more&dangerous&than&chemicals& 70.&It&can&be&inferred&from&the&passage&that&&&&&&&.& A.&natural&materials&are&safe&in&food&processing& B.&chemicals&are&needed&in&food&processing& C.&food&poisoning&can&be&kept&under&control& D.&food&poisoning&is&out&of&control& Part&IV&&Writing&(45&marks)& Section&A&(10&marks)& Directions:&Read&the&following&passage.&Fill&in&the&numbered&blanks&by&using&the&information&from&the&passage.& Write&NO&MORE&THAN&THREE&WORDS&for&each&answer.& Children&are&used&to&the&parties&that&consist&of&junk&food,&loud&music&and&the&like.&However,&today’s&environmental&condition&is&serious,&so&to&save&our&environment,&we&need&to&do&our&bit&by&making&small&changes&in&our&activities&like&planning&our&kid’s&birthday&parties&in&an&eco-friendly&manner.& The&first&idea&for&the&“green”&birthday&party&is&selecting&a&“green”&location.&You&can&put&some&choices&in&front&of&your&child&like&gardens,&parks&and&farms&and&let&him&or&her&select&one&for&the&party.&The&benefit&of&choosing&a&natural&outdoor&locations&is&that&it&doesn’t&require&much&decoration,&which&will&save&your&money.&Also,&it’ll&bring&your&child&close&to&nature.& Secondly,&go&“green”&while&you’re&listing&out&the&required&materials&for&the&party.&Use&reusable&and&recyclable&materials&like&cloth&table&covers&instead&of&plastic.&For&decorations,&avoid&plastic&by&using&natural&things&like&plants,&candles,&etc.&What’s&more,&you&can&avoid&using&paper&invitations&and&invite&people&by&sending&e-mail&invitations&to&them.& Thirdly,&plan&the&food&according&to&the&“green”&theme.&Serve&the&delicious&but&healthy&food&to&the&guests.&Fruit,&vegetables&and&nuts&can&be&the&most&appropriate&parts&in&party&food&as&they&taste&great,&and&are&extremely&healthy.&Home-made&cakes&will&also&serve&the&purpose&very&well.& Lastly,&conduct&“green”&activities.&For&giving&children&a&learning&experience,&take&them&on&a&trip&to&the&nearest&farm&and&let&them&see&the&working&system&there.&After&the&learning&experience,&let&them&play&together&in&a&park.&Also&children&can&make&up&stories&which&you&can&write&down&for&them.&These&written&pages&will&be&colored&by&the&kids&and&will&be&their&return&gifts.& Plan&a&unique&but&wonderful&birthday&party&for&your&kid&to&enjoy.&If&we&all&contribute&to&this&cause,&soon&we’ll&see&our&earth&back&in&her&green&coat.& Title:&&&71&&&for&Our&Kids& I.&Reason& &&&We&need&to&save&our&environment&due&to&today’s&&&72&&&environmental&condition.& II.&&&73&&& ●Selecting&a&“green”&location& Allowing&children&to&&&74&&&the&location.& Enabling&to&children&to&get&close&to&nature.& ●Using&“green”&materials& Using&&&75&&&materials.&&& Avoiding&paper&invitations.& &&76&&&e-mail&invitations.& ●Planning&&&77&&& Serving&delicious&but&healthy&food.&& ●&&78&&&“green”&activities& Taking&children&to&a&farm&or&park&to&&&79&&.& Writing&down&stories&by&children.& III.&&&80&&& &&&Planning&a&unique&but&wonderful&birthday&party&helps&save&the&earth.& Section&B&(10&marks)& Directions:&Read&the&following&passage.&Answer&the&questions&according&to&the&information&given&in&the&passage.& Brazil&has&become&one&of&the&developing&world’s&great&successes&at&reducing&population&growth&―&but&more&by&accident&than&design.&While&countries&such&as&India&have&made&joint&efforts&to&reduce&birth&rates,&Brazil&has&had&better&result&without&really&trying,&says&George&Martine&at&Harvard.&& Brazil’s&population&growth&rate&has&dropped&from&2.99%&a&year&between&1951&and&1960&to&1.93%&a&year&between&1981&and&1990,&and&Brazilian&women&now&have&only&2.7&children&on&average.&Martine&says&this&figure&may&have&fallen&still&further&since&1990,&an&achievement&that&makes&it&the&envy&of&many&other&Third&World&countries.& Martine&puts&it&down&to&among&other&things,&soap&operas&and&installment(分期付款)plans&introduced&in&the&1970s.Both&played&an&important,&although&indirect,&role&in&lowering&the&birth&rate.&Brazil&is&one&of&the&world’s&biggest&producers&of&soap&operas.&Globo,&Brazil’s&most&popular&television&network,&shows&three&hours&of&soaps&six&nights&a&week,&while&three&others&show&at&least&one&hour&a&night.&Most&soaps&are&based&on&wealthy&characters&living&the&high&life&in&big&cities.& “Although&they&have&never&really&tried&to&work&in&a&message&towards&the&problems&of&Reproduction(生育),&they&describe&middle&and&upper&class&values:&not&many&children,&different&attitudes&towards&sex,&women&working,&”&says&Martine.“They&sent&this&image&to&all&parts&of&Brazil&and&made&people&conscious&of&other&patterns&of&behavior&and&other&values,&which&were&put&into&a&very&attractive&package.”& Meanwhile,&the&installment&plans&tried&to&encourage&the&poor&to&become&consumers.“This&led&to&an&enormous&change&in&consumption&patterns&and&consumption&was&incompatible(不相容的)&with&unlimited&reproduction,&”&says&Martine.& 81.&How&has&Brazil&cut&back&its&population&growth?&(&No&more&than&6&words&)&&&(2&marks)& && 82.&What&are&the&two&main&factors&in&helping&Brazil&lower&its&birthrate?&(&No&more&than&8&words&)&&&&(2&marks)& &&&& 83.&What&changes&have&soap&operas&brought&to&Brazilians&since&the&1990s?&&(&No&more&than&14&words&)&&(&3&marks&)& 84.&What&is&the&passage&mainly&about?&(&No&more&than&12&words&)&(&3&marks&)& Section&C&(25&marks)& Directions:&Write&an&English&composition&according&to&the&instructions&given&below&in&Chinese.& 在生活中,人与人之间难免会发生不愉快的事情,其中有误会,有矛盾,有争吵……请就此写一篇英语短文。& 主要内容包括:1)事情的经过及其处理;&&&&2)你的感想。& 注意:& 1、词数不少于120个;& 2、不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。& 1
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请在两周内来电联系.
?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&?&
???????????????

我要回帖

更多关于 more often 的文章

随机推荐