中考英语作文连接词:没空去机场接mary

英语作文 你的好朋友MARY 要请你去爬山 结果你很忙不去了、_百度知道
英语作文 你的好朋友MARY 要请你去爬山 结果你很忙不去了、
提问者采纳
but I&#39,I shall go with you next timeDear Mary,because I'm very busy this weekend.And my mother asked me to help her with houseworks.I shall have many homework this weekend because our teachers said they would punish us because we hat go with you. Your sincerely, I got a letter from you that you want to invite me to climb the mountain this weekend.If Im sorry that I can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小练笔。 暑假就要来了,Mary在上学的路上遇见了Lucy,Lucy打算暑假去北京旅行,并邀请Mary一起去,Mary答应并提出了一些相关问题,请你展开想象,编写出她们的对话。 Lucy:...英语作文_小学英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
小练笔。 暑假就要来了,Mary在上学的路上遇见了Lucy,Lucy打算暑假去北京旅行,并邀请Mary一起去,Mary答应并提出了一些相关问题,请你展开想象,编写出她们的对话。 Lucy:...英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&
小练笔。 暑假就要来了,Mary在上学的路上遇见了Lucy,Lucy打算暑假去北京旅行,并邀请Mary一起去,Mary答应并提出了一些相关问题,请你展开想象,编写出她们的对话。 Lucy:...英语作文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
&&&&&& 暑假就要来了,Mary在上学的路上遇见了Lucy,Lucy打算暑假去北京旅行,并邀请Mary一起去,Mary答应并提出了一些相关问题,请你展开想象,编写出她们的对话。 Lucy: Hello! Lucy. How are you? Mary: Fine, thank you. And you? Lucy: I'm fine, too. Summer holiday is coming. I'm going to Beijing to go on a trip. &&&&&&&& Would you like to go with me? Mary: ________________________________________________________________________.Lucy: ________________________________________________________________________.Mary: ________________________________________________________________________.Lucy: ________________________________________________________________________.Mary: ________________________________________________________________________.Lucy: ________________________________________________________________________.Mary: ________________________________________________________________________.Lucy: ________________________________________________________________________.
参考答案:
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)英语作文假如你是张明,你的朋友Frank下周4来看你,但你没有时间去机场接他,于是你在E mail中详细的告诉您他你家的地址:从机场打的,经过图书馆,到达中心大街,穿过大街,看见中国银行,然后向左转,看见超市,对面是邮局,邮局的后面是你家
After the plane taxi from the airport,Through the library,across the street saw the Bank of China,further left,we see the supermarket opposite the post office,behind my house
为您推荐:
/question/.html
扫描下载二维码请根据以下提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你到机场接一位朋友的经历.
dfgtttreng80
Last Sunday I drive from home at 6 a.m. to meet my friend whose plane would be arrive at 9.Fortunately there happened to be a sandstorm on my way. Just because of the low visibility,my car struck
truck.It was too serious to go ahead ,but it was lucky that nobody was hurt.Therefore I took a taxi and arrive the airport after calling police and
my insurance company.My friend learnt this just after three days and was
more than moved.望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文高级连接词 的文章

随机推荐