I have a nice day.I have……是哪一首歌里面的?

I have a nice hat这句话这没经常性动作,为什么可以用一般现在时?
ictdvwr513
现在时不仅表示经常性动作还表示存在的状态
不好意思再问一下,什么叫存在状态。
这里就是表示我有一顶好看的帽子。不是昨天有,今天就没有了,明天还是有
帽子属于我就是存在的情况
类似的如:我有爸爸,妈妈等都属于这类情况
哦,好的,谢谢!
假如某个东西你昨天有,但你说话时却已丢失了,那就不能用现在时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
阐述事实用一般现在时,就像说地球围着太阳转,这是事实一样
扫描下载二维码有一首歌好像有句歌词是I am a nice girl,其中有女生笑的声音,是什么歌啊好像是布兰妮唱的
小倩专用0255
是布布的boysArtist:Britney Spearsalbum:BoysTitle:BoysFor whatever reason,I feel like I've been wanting you all my lifeYou don't understandI'm so glad we're at the same placeAt the same time,it's over now I spotted you dancin'You made all the girls stareThose lips and your brown eyes (oooh)And the sexy hairI should shake my thangMake the world want you (giggle)Tell your boys you'll be backI wanna see what you can do (uh) What would it take for you to just leave with me?Not tryin to sound conceited butyou and me were meant to be (yeah)You're a sexy guy,I'm a nice GirlLet's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world!Boys!Sometimes a girl just needs one (you know I need you)Boys!To love her and to hold (I just want you to touch me)Boys!And when a girl is with one (mmm,mmm)Boys!Then she's in control!Took the boy off the dance floorScreaming in his earMusta' said somethin bout me (what you say)Cuz he's lookin over hereYou lookin at me (giggle)With a sexy attitudeBut the way your boys movin it (uh)It puts me in the moodOUW!What would it take for you to just leave with me?Not tryin to sound conceited but you and me were meant to beYou're a sexy guy,I'm a nice GirlLet's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world Boys!Sometimes a girl just needs one (I get nasty)Boys!To love her and to hold (I get nasty)Boys!And when a girl is with one (I get nasty)Boys!Then she's in control!(You like that?Here we go..) Tonite Let's FlyBoy have no Fear (have no fear)There's no time to looseAnd next week,You might not see me here (uh-huh)So boy just make your move (let me see what you can do) Boys!Sometimes a girl just needs one (I like thatBoys!(I like that)To love her and to holdBoys!And when a girl is with one (it's gonna turn me on)Boys!Then she's in control!Come with meLet's fly Into the NightOh boy,tonite is ours (it's just you and me baby)When huggin me,make sure you hold me toniteLet's head for the stars GET NASTY!Moan Moan Moan,OUW !Boys!Sometimes a girl just needs oneBoys!To love her and to holdBoys!And when a girl is with oneBoys!Then she's in control!Can't live with em'Cant live without em'!END这是下载地址/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=boys+britney&lm=-1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题> 【答案带解析】完形填空(10分) I have a nice family. Only____...
完形填空(10分)I have a nice family. Only____ people are in it. They’re my___, my mother and me. Here is a ____ of my family. This is my father. He likes dogs (狗) and he has a white ____. The name of it is Tony. Look! Tony is next to (挨着) my father ____ the photo. Look at my mother. She ____ to cook (烹调). She cooks ____food for us every day. This is me. I’m 11. I’m in a good ____. I like English and our English classes are ____. I like playing sports and I like ____ sports games on TV.My family is nice and I like it.1.A. two
D. five2.A. aunt
B. brother
D. father3.A. map
D. photo4.A. it
D. that5.A. on
D. at6.A. calls
D. takes7.A. first
B. healthy
D. boring8.A. club
C. picture
D. school9.A. boring
C. interesting
D. difficult10.A. playing
C. meeting
D. watching 
试题分析:作者有一个幸福家庭。仅有三口之家。这是一张全家福。父亲喜欢狗并且他有一只白色的狗。在这张照片中托尼正挨着他的父亲。他的母亲喜欢烹调。她每天为他们烹饪健康的食物。
1.1】考查数词及语境的理解。A. two两;B. three三...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
_____a cat. We do not know_____ name.A. It’s, its
B. Its, it isC. It is, It is
D. It is, it’s 
______ these your _________?A. Are, pencil
B. Are, pencils
C. Is, watch 
know her last name.A. am not
C. aren’t
D. don’t 
Can you play ______basketball?A. the
D. an 
This is my _______room. _________room is tidy.A. parent’s, Their
B. parent’s , OurC. parents’, Their
D. parent’s, They 
题型:完形填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.找一首歌,开头是“i have a dream”(是读出来的),然后有一段RAP,中间是一个女的唱的dssd
Dj Bobo - Give Peace A Chance I tell you, now wake up or be swayed by my dream now A world of hope and peace, I'm trying anyhow Most of us only care about money making And that's for real - the thought of it is aching Facing everyone with an open heart We better going to start before our worlds apart No matter where you from - no matter who you are No matter what you do - the pain has gone to far There's a falling star, please achieve my dream Peace for the world and try and grow your self-esteem To resort to violence means hate and frustration Coming back stronger then your own imagination Power and money shouldn`t be the temptation But shouldn`t be love our best motivation I still can't believe this is true, right here, right now - I haven't got a clue Chorus A: I have a dream, I have a vision You may say it's an illusion Together we are strong Let's give peace a chance Tell me what will be tomorrow Will we find a road to follow I still believe in love Let's give peace a chance Chorus B: Now I feel like I'm stranded But I'm not the only one Light the fire and give peace a chance It's a wonderful world Let`s see it, believe in it For tomorrow, let's give peace a chance Rap 2: Whatever happens in your life you've got another chance To advance yourself, grow and give a better glance Tolerance between religions and races Let's talk about respect between different faces We all are the same at the end of the day Rich or poor we have to fade away And if you`re black or white - doesn't matter anyway Hindu, Muslims, Christians, they all just pray For freedom and a world of peace and harmony Lord I'm so confused about this living human tragedy Tell me what is wrong, - tell me what is right Tell me why are people still suffering and fight People hear me - it's time to wake up and love Before it's to late let us all free the dove I still can't believe this is true, right here, right now - I haven't got a clue #Chorus A,B Midpart: Is this what life was meant to be Sometimes we lose reality But then I'm reaching for the stars And I know, and I know /podcast/18_229.mp3
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have nice day 的文章

随机推荐