双丰林业局
朗乡林业局
桃山林业局
您当前的位置 :&&&&正文
智能手机给我们的生活带来什么?
日 09:37:12
  东北网伊春3月7日讯
  记者陆扬
  随着科技的进步,人们对手机的要求已经不仅仅局限于通电话、发信息那么简单,如今,智能手机已经全面向我们走来,渗透到生活的每一个角落。记者走访发现,在我市手机市场,售价在1000元到6000元左右的智能手机均有不同消费人群。
  以最具代表性的联通版苹果机系列产品为例,即使报价在四五千元,也难挡人们的购买热情。智能手机与传统的手机相比可以用更高更快更强来形容,它像个人电脑一样,具有独立的操作系统,用户自行安装软件、游戏等第三方服务商提供的程序,从而不断对手机的功能进行扩充,使手机更加个性化、智能化,受到林都消费者的欢迎。
  智能应用软件全方位方便生活
  智能手机最吸引人的地方在于无数种扩展软件,从游戏到生活,包罗万象。
  前段时间,市民于茜刚刚更换了一部智能手机,众多好玩又好用的功能让她爱不释手。于小姐说,聊QQ、发微信、看微博这些功能当然不可或缺。查询线路、机票就不用说了,即使自驾游到了陌生的城市,打开导航功能就可以轻松的查询线路,并显示周边汽车服务、加油站、景点等信息,对于我这种路痴简直是太有用了。到快餐店用餐还可以出示电子优惠券,享受折扣优惠,再也不用因为没有优惠券而不能打折犯愁了。如果想吃特色美食,只需下载类似于美食分享这类的软件,通过位置定位,你就可以清楚的看到曾经到过这里的网友分享过哪些美食,就像是一位周到的导游时刻为你服务。
  想学习,可以下载相关的学习软件,如外语通、驾照考试理论模拟等等,它帮你翻译、帮你发音,还能智能的记住你的错题,以便下次再温习,我每天临睡觉前都用它做驾照考试模拟题,能通过笔试,它的功劳可不小。
  二维码与智能手机的结合更是衍生出很多让人惊喜的功能,以淘宝购物为例,淘宝网为卖家添加了“二维码生成器”,卖家把生成的二维码张贴到论坛,空间、名片、纸质广告上面,消费者利用智能手机扫描二维码就可以直接进入相应的淘宝店铺,并且与卖家进行旺旺联系,让像于小姐这样的淘宝控们无论是在车上还是在餐厅都可以随时随地了解商品信息。
  另外,利用二维码购物的超市已经出现,在某些一线城市的地铁站,设有大型二维码“商品墙”,用户只需通过一个免费的二维码识别软件,轻轻扫描,就可以把商品加入购物车,填写好送货信息,物品就会直接被送到你的家里,对于一些苦于没有时间去超市购物的上班族来说,不失为一种良策。
  流量超标、信息泄密惹争议
  智能手机在给我们生活添便利的同时,也带来了一些消极的影响。由于智能手机上字符的细微尺寸会增加视觉负担,长时间通过智能手机阅读文本信息或浏览网页,会造成头疼和视觉疲劳、视力下降。另外,各种触屏游戏的流行也带来了相应的手指疾病,前段时间,因为长时间玩切水果游戏而就诊的案例也屡见报端。
  此外,流量的惊人消耗也给用户每个月带来不小的支出,除了自己下软件耗费流量,过于“智能”的手机还在时时更新着天气、时间等。据统计,IOS系统和安卓系统手机每月不算用户主动使用,仅是后台软件更新所耗费的流量往往都在30M以上,话费就不知不觉的溜走了。而越来越多的流氓软件也在随着智能手机的发展而发展,让人防不胜防,一旦手机被流氓软件入侵,话费就会大大超过你的预期。
  智能手机泄密也是不容忽视的新问题,目前,几乎所有的主流手机都带定位功能,在用户下载游戏或者使用其他应用程序的情况下泄露用户的地理位置、手机号码等个人信息。还有一些手机窃密软件,一旦在目标手机中安装后,能够下载电话本、通话记录,随时调阅短信内容,还能通过特定的电话号码实现远程监听,具有很大危害。
  另外,手机遗失或者是淘汰到二手市场后也容易造成用户个人信息的泄露,除了未删除的电话号码,有些用户还喜欢把一些类似银行账户、密码等个人信息记录到手机的理财软件中,这就为手机泄密埋下了大量隐患。
  合理使用让智能手机服务生活
  如何正确合理使用智能手机?让智能手机更加安全便利的服务于我们的生活,记者就这个问题采访了联通公司的业务人员。
  她说,像视疲劳、手指病这类的现象,完全靠用户个人自行控制使用时间,不要过度的沉迷网络或游戏。
  关于流量超标控制,各大运营商都有各自的流量套餐,以现在比较流行的苹果手机为例,最低的套餐几十元,最高的套餐几百元,用户完全可以按照自己每月的流量使用情况,选择相应套餐,达到少花钱,多用流量的目的。
  另外,现在很多家庭或是公共场所都有无线网络,用户在有WIFI的情况下,可以把手机移动网络调成关闭模式,节省手机话费支出的流量。游戏、音乐、视频这类比较消耗流量的程序,最好能在有无线网络的时候下载。手机流量统计软件也可以帮上不少忙,通过免费统计软件,用户可以清楚的知道自己的流量支出以及套餐剩余情况。哪些应用程序消耗了流量也一目了然,以防有些流氓软件占用你的流量。还可以设置报警值,在流量不足时,对用户进行提醒,以免超出套餐的部分多收费。
  针对智能手机的个人信息泄密,用户要注意不要将重要的个人信息记录在手机上,以免丢失或流通到二手市场后泄密。要及时安装和升级手机安全软件,主动防御外来侵袭,对机内的数据进行加密存储。不随意不熟悉的号码发来的短信、彩信链接,防止联入“陷阱”网站;养成良好的上网习惯,避免浏览不正规网站和下载软件。坚持在正规的通信运营商处维修、维护手机,防止被植入病毒木马程序。
   来源:
    编辑:
&&&&“临时工”,一个在计划经济时代耳熟能详的词汇,
网际联盟 
&新闻网站:&
&政府网站:&
中央人民政府
& 地方媒体:&
伊春广电网
伊春新闻网
?伊春区 ?南岔区 ?五营区 ?金山屯区 ?带岭区 ?美溪区 ?西林区 ?友好区 ?上甘岭区 ?汤旺河区 ?乌伊岭区
?铁力市 ?嘉荫县 ?乌马河区 ?新青区 ?翠峦区 ?桃山林业局 ?朗乡林业局 ?铁力林业局 ?双丰林业局
哈尔滨 齐齐哈尔 牡丹江 大庆 鸡西 双鸭山 伊春 七台河 鹤岗 黑河 绥化 大兴安岭
版权所有&黑龙江东北网络台 中共伊春市委宣传部> 【答案带解析】在智能手机日益普及的当下,其五花八门的功能影响着我们的生活、社交、学习、工作、消...
在智能手机日益普及的当下,其五花八门的功能影响着我们的生活、社交、学习、工作、消费、休闲等各个方面。请你就某一个方面谈谈智能手机带给你的影响以及你对这种影响的看法。要求:根据以上内容写一篇120词左右的短文。提示:智能手机:smartphone 
Nowadays, the smartphone plays an important part in our daily life. In a way, it greatly changes the lifestyle.
With the help of smartphone, we can chat with friends, together with shopping and sur...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下而写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Sir,I am writing to apply for a job as the volunteer for the International Trade Exposition. Outgoing and easygoing, I believe I was the right person you are looking after. First, I am willing to offer help with foreign friends from all over the world. Second, with a good knowledge of English I believe that I will have no difficulties in communicating with foreign friends in the English. Final and most importantly, I am so well at Chinese history which I will be not only a volunteer but also a carrier for our long culture. In a word, I believe I can be a qualified volunteer. I would appreciate if you accept my application. 
A. Develop a good attitude about testsB. Plan your time carefullyC. Find a good place to studyD. Study regularlyE. Make good use of your time in classF. Make sure of time for entertainment______1.__________________When you arrange your week, you make a list of things that you have to do. After making this list, you should make a schedule of your time, such as your time for eating, sleeping, dressing, etc. Then decide a good, regular time for studying. Don’t forget to set aside enough time for ertainment. A weekly schedule may not solve all your problems, but it will force you to realize what is happening to your time.___2.______________________The purpose of a test is to show what you have learned about a subject. They help you remember your new knowledge. The world won’t end if you don’t pass a test, so don’t overly worry._______3.__________________When you get home from school, go over your notes. Review the important points that your teacher mentioned in class. If you know what the teacher is going to discuss the next day, read that material. This will help you understand the next class. If you do these things regularly, the material will become more meaningful, and you will remember it longer.________4._________________Take advantage of class time to listen to everything the teacher says. Really listening in class means less work later. Taking notes will help you remember what the teacher says.________5._________________Look around the house for a good area. Keep this space, which may be a desk or simply a corner of your room, free of everything but study materials. No games, radios, or television! When you sit down to study, concentrate on the subject. 
NEW YORK— The band Atomic Tom has scored an Internet hit with its self-created video to the song Take Me Out. In the video, the band members ride a New York City subway while performing entirely on iPhones, with applications linked with broadcasters(播送设备) for each instrument.Singer Luck White says the production was a top-secret operation. “We didn’t tell anyone about this. It was completely top-secret from our family, from our friends, from management, from everybody. So the first time that people saw this video was last Friday when we put it on YouTube,”explained White.It has been watched by more than 2 million on YouTube since debuting(首次露面) last week. “All I’ve wanted to do for the past few days is just stare at the YouTube page and keep refreshing(刷新) it to see how far it will go,” said Espiritu, the lead guitarist of the band.“The Internet changed everything,” Espiritu said. “ It's kind of an exciting time because it forces everyone to
be creative and find new ways to get your name out there.”The idea for the video came from Espiritu’s 24-year-old brother Benjamin, who’s hoping to go to film school. “I've seen a lot of these music applications, and they’re fascinating to me,” Benjamin Espiritu said, “I thought: What would happen if iPhones took over the world? If there could actually be a band that played straight through with iPhones, what would that look like?” So they shot(拍摄) the video —with iPhones also serving as video cameras. The band also tried Union Square but were stopped during playing because they didn't have a permit.“The YouTube views are translating into album(唱片) sales.” Espiritu said, “We’ve seen the jump.” Their album has been in the top 10 albums on iTunes.Will their fans start cheering for iPhone-only performances? “We’ve gotten the most exposure(曝光)and the most fans that we’ve ever gotten through this, so I wouldn’t be surprised if fans are going to want to see that.” Espritu said.1.Who first saw the band’s video to the song Take Me Out?A. Their friends
B. Their familyC. The people online
D. Their management.2.What did Espiritu mean by saying “The YouTube views are translating into album sales”?A. The YouTube views make the album sales increase.B. The band has translated the video on the YouTube.C. People need to pay for the video if they view it on the YouTube.D. People who have viewed the video on the YouTube should buy an album.3. What would be the best title for this text?A. Atomic Tom’s iPhone Subway PerformanceB. Take Me Out—Atomic Tom’s New SongC. A Band’s Performance through YouTubeD. A Band’s iPhone Song Take Me Out Hits Big 
The Cuban iguana(大蜥蜴) is a species of lizard(蜥蜴)of the iguana family. It is the largest of the West Indian rock iguanas, one of the most endangered groups of lizards. This species with red eyes and a thick tail is one of the largest lizards in the Caribbean.The Cuban iguana is mainly herbivorous: 95% of its diet consists of the leaves, flowers and fruits from as many as 30 plant species, including the seaside rock bush and various grasses. However, Cuban iguanas occasionally eat animal matter, and individuals have been watched eating the dead flesh of birds, fish and crabs. The researchers wrote that quite a few people on Isla Magueyes could have caused this incident.The Cuban iguana is living throughout the rocky southern coastal areas of mainland Cuba and its surrounding islands with a wild population growing rapidly on Isla Magueyes, Puerto Rico. It is also found on the Cayman Islands of Little Cayman and Cayman Brac, where a separate subspecies occurs. Females guard their nest sites and often nest in sites half destroyed by Cuban crocodiles. To avoid the attack from them, the Cuban iguana often makes its home within or near prickly-pear cacti(仙人掌).In general the species is decreasing, more quickly on the mainland than on the outlying islands. One of the reasons for their decrease is habitat destruction caused by the over consuming of farm animals, housing development, and the building of tourist resorts(度假胜地) on the beaches where the animals prefer to build their nests. Although the wild population is decreasing, the numbers of iguanas have been sharply increased as a result of captive-breeding(圈养)and other protection programs.1. The underlined word “herbivorous”(Paragraph 2) probably means
.A. dangerous
B. gentleC. flesh-eating
D. plant-eating2. How many reasons are mentioned for the habitat destruction?A. Two.
D. Three.3.What’s the writer’s purpose of writing the text?A. To give us a brief introduction to the Cuban iguana.B. To show he is concerned about the Cuban iguana.C. To explain reasons for the Cuban iguana’s decrease.D. To draw people’s attention to an endangered animal 
I have been using the Internet since I was five years old, when my dad first sat me down in front of a computer and connected me to the World Wide Web.I’ve always felt like a master of the Internet world. MSN, Gmail, Facebook, My space -- I’ve got it all under control. I thought there was nothing more to it besides checking my e-mail and wasting my time, until I was introduced to electronic commerce(e-commerce): business on the Internet.Some online businesses are run from one-room home offices. Others have hundreds of employees across the world. Have you ever heard of , ?My friends often said they got cheap textbooks on , or had a good deal (交易) on Steve Madden shoes that were on sale at . Unfortunately for me, I continued my “e-commerceless” Web-surfing, not knowing about all the deals I was missing out on.That is, of course, until my sister finally sold the idea to me.“Why are all these packages arriving in the mail for you, Katy?”I asked her one day. Strange envelopes (信封) had been put on our doorstep for weeks now, each one always addressed to my
and we all know little sisters should never be getting more mail than their elders!“Oh, it’s the things I ordered online!” she answered. I watched speechlessly as she opened them. There was no way our parents were letting her spend that much money- online or off!“How much did all of this cost?”“Oh, only about $15 in all!”She said excitedly.“Everything on eBay is on sale! It’s a way better than going to the store.”I felt as if there had been a store right in my backyard that I had never walked into! That week, I ordered a used Spanish textbook for my summer course online for 10 percent of the publishing price. A few days later, I bought an iPod protector and a book or two via the .1.From the first two paragraphs we can conclude that the writer___________.A. had no experience using computersB. had no idea of what e-commerce isC. only enjoyed checking e-mail on the InternetD. thought surfing the Internet was a waste of time2.The writer didn’t find out about e-commerce until___________.A. he stopped web-surfingB. he visited a store in his backyardC. his sister explained the packages she got by mailD. his friends told him about the online deals they made3.We can infer from the last paragraph that the writer____________________.A. never enjoyed shopping that muchB. loves the big store in his backyardC. feels he is a true master of the InternetD. has begun to enjoy online shopping4.What’s the purpose of the article?A. To tell the readers how he begins online shopping.B. To do business on the Internet.C. To make an online shopping advertisement.D. To advise people not to do online shopping. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.查看: 8876|回复: 2
智能手机怎样影响改变我们的生活
智能手机怎样影响改变我们的生活
& && && & 手机
& & 手机,有各种各样的。直板的、滑盖的、智能触摸屏的。五颜六色,白的、
红的、黑的。小巧玲珑,可以随意带出家门。它已经成为人们生活必不可少的一
个重要工具 。有的人用它办公,有的人用它聊天,有的人用它上网,有的人用
它劈劈啪啪发短信……
& & 手机使人们的生活越来越方面,无论天涯海角都可以联系上。它不仅可以传
递信息,还可以看见对方,可谓“咫尺天涯”。我们生活的世界就在手机信号的
包围之下。未来的手机会更先进。虽然它的功能很强大,但是它带给我们的有益
& & 每当我们想念远在异地生活的爷爷奶奶,不能回老家探望时,可以打电话问候。当我们学习遇到困难时,可以打电话问同学。每当过年、过节时,我们可以
发短信问候辛苦培育我们的老师!当我们心情不好时,可以用手机下载音乐听,
还可以上网看书、玩游戏。
& & 手机辐射对人的头部危害较大,它会对人的中枢神经系统造成机能性障碍,
引起头痛、头昏、失眠、多梦和脱发等症状,有的人面部还会有刺激感。手机挂
在胸前,会对心脏和内分泌系统产生一定影响。电磁波辐射会影响正常的细胞代谢,造成体内钾、钙、钠等金属离子紊乱。
& & 因此,我们每个人都要科学合理的使用手机。
手机用了多年,也更换了好几部手机,直到如今更换了一部当今较为流行的智能手机,才发现原来智能手机有如此强大的功能,虚拟生活和现实生活完美的结合和体验。
像我这般年纪,手机的用途只有打电话和发短信,自我感觉已经不错了,在街上在地铁和公交车上,几乎所有的公共场所,发现年轻人人手一部手机,玩的不亦乐乎,我的心里纳闷,现在的年轻人怎么啦?
如今我也玩手机,虽然没有像年轻人在公共场所玩弄手机,但也着实的过把赢,与现在的年轻人一样,发微信上传视频和照片,至于QQ、Skype等视频聊天更是方便至极;地图、导航、条形码识别商品和价格、菜市场价格、地铁交通查询、天气预报及PM2.5、随身翻译、计算器、单位换算、游览新闻写博客收发邮件、欣赏视频,拍照片拍视频录音等更是轻松方便,这些都还只是手机强大功能中的一角,和那些高手娴熟运用手机根本不能同日而语,但是我已经很知足了,满足了精神需求,希望日后再能更多的了解掌握手机,让手机融入我们寻常百姓的日常生活,和上一句时髦的话语,智能手机改变我们的生活。
和朋友们聊天,探讨未来几年中智能手机将会有怎样的革命性变化和发展,简直不敢预测。
绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源当前位置:
→ 手机怎样改变了我们的生活?
本类常用软件
下载量:584204
下载量:416918
下载量:366961
下载量:365699
下载量:325855
手机怎样改变了我们的生活?
10:50:48&&出处:&&&人气:6101次&&&&字号:&&&&
湖北黄冈联通 网友 客人 发表于: