we|when we come alive后面是visit中间要加to吗

we often come to visit him every tuesday用in thredays改写
come to visit him in three days ..
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求初中英语一般现在时,现在进行时,一般将来时和一般过去时的专项练习题?
求初中英语一般现在时,现在进行时,一般将来时和一般过去时的专项练习题?
09-02-19 &
英语一般将来时的三要素 [第一要素]一般将来时的概述 一般将来时表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,也可以表示将来经常或反复发生的动作。常常和表示将来的时间状语连用,如:tomorrow,next week,in 2008等。请看表演秀: Li Lei will visit her grandmother tomorrow morning. 明天上午,李蕾将去看望她奶奶。 [第二要素]常见结构大比拼 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构用来表示按照主观意图打算或按计划,安排将要做的事,有“打算、就要”的意思。也常用于表示从迹象上表明将要发生的事情,多指个人主观臆断的推测。如:Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 看这些云,要下雨了。 2. “shall或will+动词原形”指对将来事物近期或远期的预见,表达个人主观意图以及征求对方意见或表示客气的邀请。在书面语中,shall多用于第一人称;在口语中,will可以用于任何人称。如:I shall/will show my photos to you next Monday. 我下周一给你看我的照片。 [第三要素]句型转换秀 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将be的相应形式前移到句首,即“Are/Is/Am+主语+going to+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在be动词的相应形式后加not.如: (1)They are going to play football this afternoon.(肯定句) (2)Are they going to play football this afternoon?(一般疑问句) (3)They are not going to play football this afternoon. (否定句) 2. “shall/will+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将shall或will前移到句首,即“Shall/Will+主语+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在shall或will后加not.如: (1)Our teacher will come back very soon. (肯定句) (2)Will our teacher come back very soon?(一般疑问句) (3)Our teacher won’t come back very soon. (否定句) ------------------------------------------------------------------- 一般将来时的用法 一般将来时的谓语动词构成 I/ we shall work he/ she/ it/ you/ they will work shall用于第一人称,在美语中除了疑问句中的第一人称用“shall”外,其余都用“will”。 will在陈述句中用于各人称,在疑问句中常用于第二人称。 一般将来时的用法(1) 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。 一般将来时的用法(2) “be going to +不定式”多用于口语中,表示打算、将要发生的事。 What are you going to do tomorrow? 明天你要干什么? We are going to visit the Summer Palace next week. 下个星期我们要去参观颐和园。 Look at the dark clouds, there is going to be a storm. 看那乌云,暴风雨快来了。 一般将来时的用法(3) “be +不定式”表示安排或计划好了的动作。 When are they to hand in their plan? 他们的计划什么时候交上来? The queen is to visit Japan next year. 女王将于明年访日。 一般将来时的用法(4) “be about +不定式”表示即将发生的动作。 He is about to retire. 他即将退休。 The English evening is about to begin. 英语晚会即将开始。 注意:be about to 一般不与时间状语连用。 一般将来时的用法(5) come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。 He starts next week. 他下个星期出发。 We leave very soon. 我们很快就离开。 The train starts at 10 o'clock in the morning. 火车将在早上10点开出。 这类用法限于表示&移动&的动词:come来,go去,leave离开,start出发,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等。 一般将来时的用法(6) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。 They are leaving for New York tomorrow. 明天他们将要动身前往纽约。 Is your brother departing soon? 你的兄弟很快就要启程吗? 这类情况常与come来,go去,leave离开,start开始,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等动词连用。所用的动词必须是动作而不是状态,主语必须是人。 come,go等动词的用法比较 come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。(较为严格,正式;主语可以是人,也可以是交通工具、会议、戏剧或电影。) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。(较为宽松,主语必须是人。) The train leaves the station at 11:20. 火车将在11点20分离站。 We are leaving for Boston next week. 我们将在下周前往波士顿。 What time does the film begin? 电影几点开映? Is your sister staying here long? 你的姐妹在这儿会逗留很长时间吗? He starts next week. 他下周出发。 She is departing soon. 她很快就要动身。 will和be going to的选用原则 1. 关于“打算” 原先作好的打算用“be going to”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Yes, I know. I am going to see her this afternoon.” “凯特在住院。”“是的,我知道。我下午要去看她。” 说话时即时的打算用“will”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Oh, really, I didn’t know. I will go and see her at once.” “凯特在住院。”“哦,是吗?我都不知道呢。我得马上去看她。” 2. 关于“预料” 在有迹象表明的情况下的预料用“be going to” Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 你看天上的云。快下雨了。 My God! We are going to crash. 天哪!我们快撞车了。 在没有迹象表明的情况下进行的猜测用“will,be going to”皆可。 I think the weather will be nice. I think the weather is going to be nice. 我想天会晴朗。 Do you think the car will start? Do you think the car is going to start? 你想车能发动起来吗? 当动词表示内心活动时,表示猜测的句子必须用“will” I think she will like the cake I made for her. 我想她会喜欢我为她做的蛋糕。 常和一般将来时连用的时间状语 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。
请登录后再发表评论!
英语一般将来时的三要素 [第一要素]一般将来时的概述 一般将来时表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,也可以表示将来经常或反复发生的动作。常常和表示将来的时间状语连用,如:tomorrow,next week,in 2008等。请看表演秀: Li Lei will visit her grandmother tomorrow morning. 明天上午,李蕾将去看望她奶奶。 [第二要素]常见结构大比拼 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构用来表示按照主观意图打算或按计划,安排将要做的事,有“打算、就要”的意思。也常用于表示从迹象上表明将要发生的事情,多指个人主观臆断的推测。如:Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 看这些云,要下雨了。 2. “shall或will+动词原形”指对将来事物近期或远期的预见,表达个人主观意图以及征求对方意见或表示客气的邀请。在书面语中,shall多用于第一人称;在口语中,will可以用于任何人称。如:I shall/will show my photos to you next Monday. 我下周一给你看我的照片。 [第三要素]句型转换秀 1. “be going to+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将be的相应形式前移到句首,即“Are/Is/Am+主语+going to+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在be动词的相应形式后加not.如: (1)They are going to play football this afternoon.(肯定句) (2)Are they going to play football this afternoon?(一般疑问句) (3)They are not going to play football this afternoon. (否定句) 2. “shall/will+动词原形”结构的一般疑问句是将shall或will前移到句首,即“Shall/Will+主语+动词原形+其它?”。其否定句是在shall或will后加not.如: (1)Our teacher will come back very soon. (肯定句) (2)Will our teacher come back very soon?(一般疑问句) (3)Our teacher won’t come back very soon. (否定句) ------------------------------------------------------------------- 一般将来时的用法 一般将来时的谓语动词构成 I/ we shall work he/ she/ it/ you/ they will work shall用于第一人称,在美语中除了疑问句中的第一人称用“shall”外,其余都用“will”。 will在陈述句中用于各人称,在疑问句中常用于第二人称。 一般将来时的用法(1) 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。 一般将来时的用法(2) “be going to +不定式”多用于口语中,表示打算、将要发生的事。 What are you going to do tomorrow? 明天你要干什么? We are going to visit the Summer Palace next week. 下个星期我们要去参观颐和园。 Look at the dark clouds, there is going to be a storm. 看那乌云,暴风雨快来了。 一般将来时的用法(3) “be +不定式”表示安排或计划好了的动作。 When are they to hand in their plan? 他们的计划什么时候交上来? The queen is to visit Japan next year. 女王将于明年访日。 一般将来时的用法(4) “be about +不定式”表示即将发生的动作。 He is about to retire. 他即将退休。 The English evening is about to begin. 英语晚会即将开始。 注意:be about to 一般不与时间状语连用。 一般将来时的用法(5) come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。 He starts next week. 他下个星期出发。 We leave very soon. 我们很快就离开。 The train starts at 10 o'clock in the morning. 火车将在早上10点开出。 这类用法限于表示&移动&的动词:come来,go去,leave离开,start出发,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等。 一般将来时的用法(6) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。 They are leaving for New York tomorrow. 明天他们将要动身前往纽约。 Is your brother departing soon? 你的兄弟很快就要启程吗? 这类情况常与come来,go去,leave离开,start开始,begin开始,arrive到达,depart离开,stay逗留,等动词连用。所用的动词必须是动作而不是状态,主语必须是人。 come,go等动词的用法比较 come,go等动词用“一般现在时”表示按规定、计划或时间表将要发生的事。(较为严格,正式;主语可以是人,也可以是交通工具、会议、戏剧或电影。) come,go等动词在口语中用“现在进行时”表示主语计划将要作的动作。(较为宽松,主语必须是人。) The train leaves the station at 11:20. 火车将在11点20分离站。 We are leaving for Boston next week. 我们将在下周前往波士顿。 What time does the film begin? 电影几点开映? Is your sister staying here long? 你的姐妹在这儿会逗留很长时间吗? He starts next week. 他下周出发。 She is departing soon. 她很快就要动身。 will和be going to的选用原则 1. 关于“打算” 原先作好的打算用“be going to”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Yes, I know. I am going to see her this afternoon.” “凯特在住院。”“是的,我知道。我下午要去看她。” 说话时即时的打算用“will”。 “Kate is in hospital.” “Oh, really, I didn’t know. I will go and see her at once.” “凯特在住院。”“哦,是吗?我都不知道呢。我得马上去看她。” 2. 关于“预料” 在有迹象表明的情况下的预料用“be going to” Look at the clouds. It’s going to rain. 你看天上的云。快下雨了。 My God! We are going to crash. 天哪!我们快撞车了。 在没有迹象表明的情况下进行的猜测用“will,be going to”皆可。 I think the weather will be nice. I think the weather is going to be nice. 我想天会晴朗。 Do you think the car will start? Do you think the car is going to start? 你想车能发动起来吗? 当动词表示内心活动时,表示猜测的句子必须用“will” I think she will like the cake I made for her. 我想她会喜欢我为她做的蛋糕。 常和一般将来时连用的时间状语 表示将要发生的动作。 Perhaps I shall (will) pay a visit to France this winter. 我可能在今年冬天到法国观光。 We shan't (won’t) be free tomorrow. 我们明天没空。 Will you be at home at seven this evening? 今晚七点你会在家吗? The agreement will come into force next spring. 协议将在明年春天生效。 常用于此类情况的时间状语有: 1.表示未来的时间状语 tomorrow明天,next year明年,from now on从现在起,in a month一个月之后,in the future将来,等。 2.包含现在的时间状语 today今天,this evening今天晚上,this week这个星期,this month这个月,this year今年,等。
请登录后再发表评论!
一般现在时态练习题一、 单选 1 Jenny ____ in an office. Her parents ____in a hospital. A work works B works work C work are working D is working work 2 One of the boys_____ a black hat. A have B there is C there are D has 3 We will go shopping if it____ tomorrow. A don't rain Bdidn't rain Cdoesn't rain Disn't rain 4 He said the sun ____in the east and ____in the west. A set B sets C rises, set D sets 5 Wang Mei ____ music and often ____ to music. A listen B listens C are listening D listen 6 Jenny____ English every evening. A has study B studies C study D studied 答案:1 B 2D 3C 4B 5B 6B 二、填空 1 I can take Li Ming there when he _____ ( come) to visit. 2 _____your sister_____(know)English? 3Her home____ _____ ______(远离 )her school. 4The pot_____(not look) like yours very much. 5 Where _____you____(have)lunch every day? 6 Who_____(想要 )to go swimming? 7 ______she_____(do) the housework every day? 8 Jenny and Danny usually______(play) games in the afternoon . 答案:1 comes 2 Does know 3 is away from 4 doesn't look 5 do have 6 wants 7 does do 8 play 二、单三人称形式易出错 例:1 He plaies (play) football very well. 2 Danny gos (go) to school at 7:10. 答案:1 plays 2 goes 解析:1以辅音字母加y结尾的动词变单三人称形式才能把y换成i再加es;2与名词变复数不同,变单三人称形式以o结尾的词要加es. 三、在句式变换时易出错 例:1 Does Jenny has (has) a good friend? 2 Brian doesn’t lives (not live) in China. 答案:1 Does have 2 doesn’t live 解析:单三人称做主语的一般现在时做句式变化时,可记住如下口诀:“见助动,用原形”。此口诀也可推广用于一般过去时态中。e.g. He didn't go home yesterday. 四、对do的理解易出错 例:We don’t (not do) our homework in the afternoon. 答案:don’t do 解析:do是一个比较难理解的词,它有三个含义: a)是所有行为动词的总称;b)是助动词,无实义;c)是一个具体的行为动词“做,干”。此句中给出的do指“做,干”,not指把此句变为否定句,故须在do前加助动词don’t。 五、对主语的数判断有误 例: Li Ming with me are (be) in Beijing. 答案: is 解析:表面一看是“我和李明两个人在北京”,但with在此做伴随状语,不能做主语,故用is. 另外,宾语从句中,从句部分若是表示客观真理,不管主句是何时态,从句都要用一般现在时;在时间和条件状语从句中,主句表将来,从句要用一般现在时。一般过去时态练习题15. There ____________ a telephone call for you just now. (be) 16. There __________ not enough people to pick apples that day. ( be) 17. There _____________( be not) any hospitals in my hometown (家乡) in 1940. 18. There ____________ enough milk at home last week, wasn’t there? 19. Eli ____________ to Japan last week. ( move) 20. –When _______ you _________ (come) to china? Last year. 21. Did she ________ (have) supper at home? 22. Jack ____________ (not clean) the room just now. 23. _________ (be) it cold in your city yesterday? 24. How many people ________ (be) there in your class last term? 25. It ________ (be) hot yesterday and most children _______ (be) outside. 26. There ________ (be) a football match on TV yesterday evening, but I _________ (have) no time to watch it.15.was 16.were 17.were,not 18.was 19.moved 20.did,come 21.have 22.didn't,clean 23.Was 24.were 25.was ,were 26.was,had 现在进行时练习题填空: 1. She is _____ (walk, walking) now. 2. Mother is ______ (feed, feeding) birds. 3. They are _____ (sitting, siting) on the chair. 4. Cindy is _____ (watch, watching) TV. 5. Joe is _____ (jogging, joging) in the garden. 6. Look, Nick is _____ (coming, come). 7. The cat is _____ (lieing, lying) on the rug. 8. Listen, she is _____ (singing, sing). 9. Look, the girl is _____ (run). 10. The cat is _____ (eat) now. 11. Look, the baby is _____ (smile). 12. My mother and my father are _____ (dance). 13. Uncle Jerry is _____ (drive). 14. The fish is _____ (swim) in the river. 15. She is _____ (shop). 根据汉语意思填空: 1. 你要去哪儿啊? Where are you _____? 2. Nick 正在爬攀登架. Nick is _____ (climb) the jungle gym. 3. 他们正在读书. They are _____ books. 4. 爷爷正在吸烟. Grandpa is _____. 5. 我在做作业. I am _____ (do) my homework. 6. 我妈妈正在做饭. My mother is _____. 7. Jerry在喝柠檬果汁. Jerry is _____ lemon juice. 8. 他正在写信. He is _____ a letter. 9. 看! Cindy来了. Look, Cindy is ______. 10. 我们在唱歌. We are _____ now. 填入be动词的适当形式 1. He _____ drinking water. 2. The eagle _____ flying in the sky. 3. Children _____ playing in the playground. 4. They are _____ working now. 5. I _____ going to the supermarket. 6. I _____ coming. 7. He _____ walking in the woods now. 一般将来时练习(选择题)(C)1. There __________ a meeting tomorrow afternoon. A. will be going to B. will going to be C. is going to be D. will go to be ( D) 2. Charlie ________ here next month. A. isn’t working B. doesn’t working C. isn’t going to working D. won’t work ( D) 3. He ________ very busy this week, he ________ free next week. A. is B. is C. will be D. will be ( D) 4. There ________ a dolphin show in the zoo tomorrow evening. A. was B. is going to have C. will have D. is going to be (C ) 5. –________ you ________ free tomorrow? – No. I ________ free the day after tomorrow. A. A will B. A will C. A will be D. A will be ( B) 6. Mother ________ me a nice present on my next birthday. A. will gives B. will give C. gives D. give (A ) 7. – Shall I buy a cup of tea for you? –________. (不,不要。) A. No, you won’t. B. No, you aren’t. C. No, please don’t. D. No, please. ( D) 8. – Where is the morning paper? – I ________ if for you at once. A. get B. am getting C. to get D. will get ( B) 9. ________ a concert next Saturday? A. There will be B. Will there be C. There can be D. There are ( B) 10. If they come, we ________ a meeting. A. have B. will have C. had D. would have
请登录后再发表评论!今日推荐:
牛津英语7BUnit 3 Finding your way
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
Unit 3 Finding your way, 7B【单元总览】亲爱的同学,当你到了一个陌生的地方,多么希望能有人给你帮助,给你指明前进的方向,对吗?在本单元你将学会认路找地点,学会向新来乍道的朋友介绍描述你所在社区中地点和公共交通(We will take the bus to the Summer Palace),用正确的词汇给他们指明路线,如:Walk over the bridge to the South Road and then turn left at the first crossing;多么希望你能用你的“火眼金睛”来识别并运用词汇描述地点、设施和人物(The exchange students want to go to Sunshine Town Railway Station.);你还要学会will, shall和be going to引导的一般将来时所适用的语境及其用法,如:They will see us. I shall go there. I am going to take another route. 还要了解各国的交通,促进对世界文化和生活的热爱。千万不能粗心大意啊,指错了路会引起很大的误解,造成严重后果的啊!
第一课时(Comic strip + Welcome to the unit)【学习目标】1.重点词汇: follow, north, north-west, south-west, be sure2.语言目标: Follow me. Come with me. Let’s go down here.&&&&&&&&&&& I think we’ll have to go up again.&&&&&&&&&&& The Sunnyside Garden is north-west of the zoo.3.语言功能: 根据Eddie和Hobo的对话了解本单元的学习内容.4.学习策略: 能看懂地图,并在地图上找到要找的地点
【课前自主预习】一、找出本课中的几个方位名词,填在相应的空处:&二、&找出本课中表示提议的几个句式及其应答语:1)&______________________________& _____________2)&______________________________& _______________三、&说你很聪明,你一定能从本课中找出一个问路的语句:&& ____________________________________________
【体验与实践】一、预习情况交流:同学们,你在预习中遇到了哪些难以理解的呢?写出来我们来讨论一下:
二、重点热点点击:1.follow me.& 跟我来Follow sb.&& 跟某人来Eddie often follows James.&&& 埃迪经常跟着吉姆。[拓展] follow sb. to do sth&&& 跟着某人做某事We followed the old worker to visit the car factory yesterday.昨天我们跟着那位老工人参观了汽车厂。2.Are you sure?& 你确定吗? 此句中sure意为“确定的,确信的”,此前我们学过该词,意为“当然,一定”。用来应答别人的要求。练一练:请翻译下列两个句子。a.&你能帮助我吗?& 当然可以。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.&你确信他会来帮我们补习吗?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.be afraid&& 害怕&& afraid意为“害怕的”,它不能用于名词前,只能和连系动词连用。It was very dark and I felt a little afraid. 天很黑,我感到有点害怕。be afraid of sb./sth.&&& 害怕某人/某事He is afraid of dogs.& 他害怕狗。be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事My little sister is afraid to go out at night.& 我小妹妹害怕晚上出去。[拓展]I’m afraid + 从句& 恐怕……(用于感到遗憾或有礼貌地表示不同意时)I’m afraid he is not at home now.& 恐怕他现在不在家。I’m afraid I can’t come to the party.&& 恐怕我不能来参加晚会了。---Is Mike there?&& 迈克在那里吗?---I’m afraid not.&&& 恐怕不在。练一练:你能根据afraid的意思正确译出下列三个句子吗?a.&你怕狗吗?& _________________________ b.&我怕上学迟到。_______________________ c.&恐怕你现在在学校找不到她。______________________________3.I think we’ll have to go up again.我想我们将不得不再上去了。I think放在句首一般是用来表示说话人的一种主观认为。类似I’m afraid的用法Ithink you are a good teacher.我认为你是个好老师。[注意]Ithink后的句子中不可出现not,如要表示我认为…不…则只能用I don’t think +肯定句表示Idon’t think you are a good teacher.我认为你不是个好老师。试写出下列两个句子的否定表达形式:a.Ithink there are three baskets of apples on the floor.__________________________________________________b. I’m afraid Mr Wang is working in the classroom now._________________________________________________4.north of Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. 在北京阳光中学的北面。英语中表示方位的词有:east 东&&&&&&&& west& 西&&&&&&&& south& 南&&&&&&&& north& 北& southeast 东南& northeast& 东北&&& southwest& 西南&& northwest& 西北north of = to the north of&&&&& 在……北The zoo is to the north of our school. 动物园在我们学校的北面。[辨析]& A在B东A is in the east of B&&& (A地包括在B地的范围内)Taiwan is in the east of China.& 台湾在中国的东部。A is on the east of B&&& (A地和B地相连)& Korea is on the east of China.&& 朝鲜在中国的东边。A is to the east of B&&&& (A地不包括在B地的范围内)&Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东面。[拓展] eastern 东部的&&& western& 西部的&& southern& 南部的&&& northern& 北部的in the north of& =& in the northern part ofThe Great Wall is in the northern part of China.& 长城在中国北部。5.We can go by bus. 我们可以坐汽车去。  此句中by bus是交通运输方式的特定表达。其结构为:by+交通工具名词。再如:by car, by bike, by train等,当然步行用介词词组on foot表示。如果要表示乘坐某具体工具,则要用介词on或in. 如:in his father’s car, on her bike, on a train等等。
【目标达成检测】一.译出下列短语 :1.下去&&&&&&&&&&&&&  & 2.别怕埃迪         3.不得不4.乘自行车       5.到达那儿&&&&&       6.到动物园去& 7.跟我来&&&&&&&&&&&   8.我不认识路。       9.在我们学校西南二.用所给词的适当形式填空:1.Let’s _________ (help) him with his English.2._____________(do, not) your homework at school.3.______________(be not) afraid to sing before your classmates and teachers.4.Do you know what _____________(do) for our school trip?5.I think you’ll ___________(have) to _____________(clean) the floor now.6.__________(be not) late for class next time.7.Li Lei’s mother __________(have) to _________(wash) clothes on Sundays.8.Let Jim ___________(do) his homework in the bedroom.9.Do you know where ____________(go) to enjoy yourself.10.Hongkong is __________ the south of China.三、根据要求写出相应的句子:1.I think we’ll have to go up again. (改为否定句)
2.The lake is north of the zoo.(对划线部分提问)
3.I come to school on foot every day.
4.The Class 1, Grade 7 students are planning a trip.(同义表达)
四、说一说,写一写:& 1.Try to act out the dialogue between Eddie and Hobo with your partner.& 2.There are some places around our school. Write instructions of the places.&1) The hospital is ________________________________.2) The cinema ___________________________________. 3) The bookshop is .__________ here. We can _________ there.4) The museum __________________ our school ____________.we can go there ____________.【相关知识链接】一般地,在英语中问路的说法有以下种:1.Where is the bus stop?&&&&&& 2.Which is the way to the bus stop?3.How can I get to the bus stop?& 4.Can you tell me the way to the bus stop?5.Is there a bus stop near here?&& 6.Could you tell me how to get to the bus stop?
【课外拓展探究】有人要来参加你们学校,请画出一个简单的地图,以便客人自己能够在校园里自由活动。
第二课时&(Reading I)【学习目标】1. 重点词汇: call, robber, drive, quickly, at once, police, uniform, just, push, van, away, fail, use, knife, work, police station, route, along, right, another, stop, traffic, light, jump, later, suddenly, surprised, catch, in the end, cross roads2. 语言目标: 阅读课文,掌握本课文中的新语言知识及全文大意,提高阅读理解能力,锻炼自己复述故事的能力。3. 语言功能: 诵读课文,形成语流语感,尤其是本单元着重涉及的指点路线的句式4. 学习策略: 读课文,回答相关的问题,并简要复述课文。
【课前自主预习】一、翻译下列词组:1) walk to school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2) go out of3) live near each other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4) turn left 5) push … into&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6) jump out of 7) in the end&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8) get a call二、根据课文内容判断正(R)误(W):(&&& ) 1. Justin, Paul and Susan lived in the same building.(&&& ) 2. Justin and Paul ran to Hill Building at once.(&&& ) 3. Three men in police uniform told them about the robbers.(&&& ) 4. Paul opened the door of the van with a knife.(&&& ) 5. They took different routes.(&&& ) 6. Justin went along 6th street.(&&& ) 7. They met at the police station at last.(&&& ) 8. The robbers tried to run away but failed.【体验与实践】一、预习情况交流:同学们,让我来看看你们的预习工作完成得怎么样:1. 写出下列单词或词组:1) 住在.…..附近_______________&&&&&&&& 2) 出小汽车__________________ 3) 立刻_______________________&&&&&&& 4) 开走______________________ 5) 尽力开门___________________&&&&&&& 6) 乘汽车____________________7) 沿着6号街直走_____________&&&&&&& 8) 向右拐进4号街___________9) 停在交通灯处_______________&&&&&& 10) 最后_____________________2. 回答下列问题:1)&How Justin and Paul know there were robbers in Hill Building?
2)&Who are the three men in police uniform? What did they do when they saw the twins?
3)&How did the twins get out of the van?
4)&Why did the three robbers get to the police station before Justin and Paul?
5)&What do you think of the two boys?
二、重点热点点击:1.at last 最后,终于& (= in the end)2.push … into& 把……推进……里3.fail to do sth.做某事不成功4.work&& 工作,运转,起效(有用)&& 试译:我的手表坏了,能把你的借我用一下吗?&&&&&&&& ____________________________________________5.another&& 另一个,相当于& one more&& other&&& 别的,其它的(一个或多个)人(或物)&& the other&& (剩余的)别的
【目标达成检测】一、为下列词语找出相应的解释:(&&& ) 1. catch&&&&&&&&&& A. at last, finally(&&& ) 2. police uniform&& B. use your hands to make something move forward(&&& ) 3. nearby&&&&&&&&& C. a set of clothes for the police(&&& ) 4. traffic lights&&&&& D. take hold of a person or an animal that tries to escape(逃)(&&& ) 5. push&&&&&&&&&&& E. not far away(&&& ) 6. fail&&&&&&&&&&&& F. the way to go from one place to another(&&& ) 7. in the end&&&&&&& G. not to be successful in doing something(&&& ) 8. suddenly&&&&&&&& H. fast(&&& ) 9. quickly&&&&&&&&& I. quickly and unexpectedly(&&& )10.route&&&&&&&&&&& J. a set of red, orange and green lights at a crossroads二、根据句意用适当的介词、副词填空:1.&We must climb _________ to the top of the hill before ten.2.&Every day I walk _________ school with my friends.3.&There’s a bridge _________ the river.4.&Put ________ the vase, or you will break it.5.&Can you tell me the way _______ the park _________ the railway station.6.&OK, here’s all my money, but please don’t push me __________ the van.三、单项选择:(&&& ) 1. I don’t like this coat. Would you please show me ________.A. other&&&&&&&&& B. the other&&&& C. the others&&&&&& D. another(&&& ) 2. The earth goes ________ the sun.A. over&&&&&&&&&& B. across&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&& D. around(&&& ) 3. My clock doesn’t ________. Can you mend it for me?&&&&&& A. more&&&&&&&&&& B. walk&&&&&&& C. use&&&&&&&&& D. work(&&& ) 4. Jack, with his friends, _________ see Mr Li tomorrow.A. is going to&&&&&& B. are going to& C. go to&&&&&&&& D. will goes(&&& ) 5. After he heard the _________ news, he was very __________.A. surprised, surprising&&&&&&&&&&&& B. surprised, surprisedC. surprising, surprising&&&&&&&&&&&& D. surprising, surprised四、完形填空:Jim Scott lives in a big city with his family. There are four people in his family, his wife and two _1_.It’s Saturday afternoon. Jim is _2_ his yellow motorbike outside the house. Henry, one of his friends, comes to _3_ him. Henry asks him, “That’s _4_ motorbike, isn’t it?” “Sometimes,” Jim answers.Henry doesn’t _5_. “Sometimes?” he says. “_6_ do you mean?”Jim says, “When there’s a film on at the _7_, my daughter, Joe, uses it. When there’s a basketball match, my _8_,Mike, uses it. My wife often uses it to do some _9_ and comes back with a lot of things she buys. And when it doesn’t work, it is _10_.”(&&& ) 1. A. parents&&&&&&&& B. brothers&&&&&&& C. sisters&&&&&&&&& D. children(&&& ) 2. A. riding&&&&&&&&& B. cleaning&&&&&&& C. making&&&&&&&& D. cleaning(&&& ) 3. A. like&&&&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&&&& C. find&&&&&&&&&&& D. help(&&& ) 4. A. bad&&&&&&&&&&& B. you&&&&&&&&&&& C. nice&&&&&&&&&& D. your(&&& ) 5. A. understand&&&&& B. know&&&&&&&&&& C. say&&&&&&&&&& D. play(&&& ) 6. A. How&&&&&&&&&& B. Why&&&&&&&&&& C. When&&&&&&&& D. What(&&& ) 7. A. office&&&&&&&&& B. supermarket&&&&& C. cinema&&&&&&& D. school(&&& ) 8. A. son&&&&&&&&&&& B. friend&&&&&&&&&& C. wife&&&&&&&&& D. daughter(&&& ) 9. A. shopping&&&&&&& B. driving&&&&&&&&& C. walking&&&&&& D. cooking(&&& )10. A. yours&&&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&&&&& C. nobody’s&&&&&& D. someone’s五、翻译下列句子:1.&这个强盗从大厦里跑了出去。
2.&我们走不同的线路好吗?
3.&看到他们的父母,这些孩子很惊奇。
4.&你能告诉我怎样去购物中心吗?
5.&你认识去警察局的路吗?
【相关知识链接】部分指路的语句
Go/Walk along/down/up this road.&& 沿着这条路走。Take the first turning on the right. = Turn right at the firs turning. 在第一个路口向右转。Walk straight on until you reach the end.&& 一直向前走到底。Turn left into Park Road.&&& 向左拐进公园路。Turn left when you come to the crossroads. 当你走到十字路口时向左拐。Walk across the bridge.&& 过桥。Walk past the Bank of China.&& 走过中国银行。Cross the road.&&& 过马路。
【课外拓展探究】幽默小品:Excuse for Speeding(超速的理由)Harry and Lloyd were speeding down the road. A police car pulled them over. “Why on earth were you driving so fast?” the policeman yelled.“Our brakes are no good-so we wanted to get there before we had an accident!”哈里与劳埃德超速行驶,一辆警车拦住了他们。“你们为什么开那么快?”警官喊道。“我们的x车不好,因此我们想在发生事故前赶紧到达目的地。”第三课时(Reading II)【学习目标】1.重点短语: drive to …, get/run/jump out of, ask sb. about sth., push … into, drive away, try to do, fail work, take different routes, go along, turn left/right into…, run away, stop doing, be surprised to…2.语言目标: 掌握课文中的语言知识3.语言功能: 4.学习策略: 通过知识语言的理解,背诵课文,形成语流语感。
【课前自主预习】一、写出下列单词或词组:1.开车去饭店________________&&&&&& 2.开车离开_____________________3.沿着街道走________________&&&&&& 4.走另一条路线_________________5.向右拐进花园路____________&&&&&& 6.接到一个电话_________________7.逃走______________________&&&&&& 8.问他们关于强盗的事___________二、Find out some important phrases and sentences in this text:Phrases:
Important sentences
【体验与实践】一、预习情况交流:&Retell the story of “A lucky escape” and write down some important phrases and sentences.
二、重点热点点击:1. get a call& 接电话& = receive a call.& I got a strange call last night.2. drive to ….开车去….& drive to Shanghai = go to Shanghai by car/ in a car&& 开车去上海& [拓展]ride to school = go to school by bike/on a bike&& 骑自行车上学&&&&&& fly to England = go to England by air/plane&&& 坐飞机去英国3. in police uniform& in后接表示服装或颜色的名词,表示“穿,戴”& The girl is in a sweater today.& The woman in white is Mrs Green.[拓展]wear 动词,意为“穿,戴”,表示状态。put on 动词词组,意为“穿上”,表示动作。He is wearing a red coat. 他穿着红外套。(强调穿着的状态)Please put on your coat. It’s very cold outside.请穿上你的外套,外面很冷。(强调穿上的动作)4. try to do sth.尽力做某事,努力做某事He’s trying to catch up with others.他努力赶上其他人。try not to do sth.& 尽力不做某事Please try not to be late again.请尽量不要再迟到。5. get out of&& 从……出来jump out of&& 从……跳出来take sth. out of&& 把……从……拿出来look out of&& 朝……外看6. stop talking&& 停止说话& stop&&&& 停止做……& [拓展]& stop&& 车站There’s a bus stop near the school.学校附近有个公共车站。& Stop&&& vt.& 阻拦& They stopped the car at the traffic lights.& 在交通灯处,他们拦住了汽车。& stop&&& vi.& 停止& The van stopped at the traffic lights.& 货车在交通灯处停了下来。& [辨析] stop doing sth.&& 停止做某事stop to do sth.& 停下来去做某事(停下一件事去做另一件事)The students stopped talking when the teacher came in.当老师进来时,同学们停止说话。They felt very tired, so they stopped to have a rest.他们觉得很累,所以停下来休息。7. far away& 遥远,很远far away 后面不跟地点far away from后面跟地点,意为“离某地遥远”near to 表示“离某地近”The police station is far from the hotel.警察局离宾馆远。The earth is nearer to the moon than the sun.地球离月亮比地球离太阳近。[拓展]数词+ meters/kilometers (away) from…离……有……米/千米远The station is ten kilometers away from the centre of the city.车站离市中心有十公里远。
【目标达成检测】一、用适当的介词、副词填空:1.&Millie and I live ________ each other in a building.2.&The thief pushed the door and ran _____________.3.&Every morning my grandpa walks _________ the street in the park.4.&You want to go to the office? Ok, just turn right ______ the Park Road, then you can see it.5.&Don’t jump _________ _________ the window, it’s too dangerous.二、用所给词的适当形式填空:1.We were _____________(surprise) to hear him sing.2.The cat tried _______________(catch) the bird but failed.3.The boy failed ____________(keep) his room clean and tidy.4.The three __________(rob) got into the car and drove away.三、改写同义句,每空一词:7.&They drove a car to the station quickly.They _________ ___________ the station ___________ _________ quickly.8.&Turn left at the second crossing.________ the second __________ ________ the ___________.9.&He was surprised to see the robbers._________ he ________ the robbers, he felt very ____________.10.&He used a knife and tried again, it worked.He ________ to ________ the door again ________ a knife, it worked.四、改错:1.&The two robbers pushed me in the car.&&&&&&&&&&&& __________2.&They drove away with a red car.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________3.&The van stopped on the traffic lights.&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________4.&I usually go to school on bike.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________5.&Be quickly! I must go home quickly.&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________6.&They got down a bus and got into a car quickly.&&&& __________7.&Don’t stop to walk until you find the place.&&&&&&& __________8.&The policeman caught the robbers in the last.&&&&&& __________五、完形填空:Mr white and his son Mike rent(租) a boat _1_ Mr Brown.They fish in some places, but catch _2_. Then they find a very _3_ place and catch _4_ fish. Now it is _5_ and they’re going back home.Mike says, “I’m going to come _6_ again tomorrow.”“Yes, I’m coming, too,” says his father, “but _7_ can we get back _8_ find the right place again?”“I think that’s _9_.” Mike says, “Look! I can make a mark on the side of the boat.”The father laughs and says, “No, that’s foolish(愚蠢)! Mr Brown doesn’t give us the same boat every _10_.”(&&&& ) 1. A. from&&&&&&&&& B. off&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&& D. about(&&&& ) 2. A. something&&&&& B. nothing&&&& C. everything&&&&& D. anything(&&&& ) 3. A. good&&&&&&&&& B. well&&&&&&& C. small&&&&&&&&& D. big(&&&& ) 4. A. many of&&&&&& B. a few&&&&&&& C. lots of&&&&&&&& D. a lot(&&&& ) 5. A. later&&&&&&&&& B. late&&&&&&&& C. much later&&&& D. the latest(&&&& ) 6. A. there&&&&&&&&& B. here&&&&&&& C. to here&&&&&&& D. to there(&&&& ) 7. A. how&&&&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&& C. when&&&&&&&& D. what(&&&& ) 8. A. then&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&& D. of(&&&& ) 9. A. different&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&&&& C. fine&&&&&&&&& D. easy(&&&& )10. A. a time&&&&&&&& B. the time&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&& D. times【相关知识链接】与公路交通有关的一些词汇Road and Traffic 公路和交通&&&&&&&& Approaching end of motorway 即将驶出高速。Avoid the jams. 避免交通堵塞。&&&&& Dangerous bend 弯道危险 Diverted traffic 交叉路口&&&&&&&&&&& Entry to motorway 高速入口Left junction 左交叉口&&&&&&&&&&&&& Look left (right) 向左(右)看。 Low bridge ahead 前方桥低&&&&&&&&& New hours of parking control 停车控制新时段 No entry 禁止驶人&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No stopping at any time 任何时间不准停车 No thoroughfare 禁止通行&&&&&&&&&&&& Pedestrian crossing ahead 注意前方人行横道。 Pedestrian crossing 人行横道&&&&&&&&&& Please drive carefully 请小心驾驶。Road closed 此路封闭&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Slow, school 前方学校请慢行。This vehicle stops frequently 随时停车&&& Speed limit of 48kmh 限速每小时48公里
【课外拓展探究】看下面的地图,和你的同学一起编问路和指路的对话, 然后写下来:&
第四课时(Vocabulary)【学习目标】1. 重点词汇: straight, zebra crossing, entrance, correct, corner, road, hotel, cross2. 语言目标: Turn left. Cross the road. The entrance is on your left. 3. 语言功能: 学看地图,并能从地图中找出要找的地点来4. 学习策略: 掌握一些生活常识,提高生活水平
【课前自主预习】一、翻译下列公共场所的标志用语:1.Zebra crossing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.Straight on3.No smoking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.Dangerous& 5.Turn left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.No parking& 7.Slow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.No photos二、在日常生活中,你都见到过哪些标志,除本课的之外,你一定能画出几个:
【体验与实践】一、预习情况交流:同学们,让我来看看你们的预习工作完成得怎么样:1.除了你自己知道的标志外,画出四个同学搜集的标志
1.&在课本43页中划出所有能够直接用来指引路线的句子。
二、重点热点点击:1.straight on&& 直行 straight&& adv.& 直的,径直地&&& sit straight 坐直go straight along hereadj.& 直的&&& a straight line 一根直线&&& on&& adv.&& 意为“继续”,一般可放在动词后,表示动作的延续walk on& 继续走& 2.cross the road&& 穿过马路cross&& v.& 穿过&&&& =& go/walk acrossacross&& prep.& 穿过[辨析] across&& 强调在事物的表面横穿过& go across the bridge&&&& 过桥through&& 强调在事物的里面穿过& go through the tunnel& 穿过隧道3.turn left/right&& 向左/右拐= take the turning on the left/right 4.the corner of the road&& 路的拐角at the corner of the road&&& 在路的拐角处in the corner of the street&&& 在街道的角落里 round the corner of the street&&& 绕过街道的拐角【目标达成检测】一、根据中文或括号中词的暗示完成句子:1.&To get to the park, turn left when you come to the __________(十字路口)。2.&Don’t ______________(横穿) the street.3.&This sign tells us that we can go ______________(径直) on.4.&My brother works in Sunshine _______________(宾馆).5.&Walk down the road, you can find the office ___________(easy)6.&Perhaps you can find your money ________(inside) the corner of the box.二、根据对话上下文在空白处填上意适当的词:Daniel: _________ me. Is there a post office near here, please?Police: No, there isn’t. The nearest one is _______ 3 kilometers _______. You’d better take a bus.Daniel: Which bus should I _______, please?Police: I think you need a _______ 8 bus.Daniel: Where is the ________ ________, please?Police: Go _________ this road and take the first ________ on the left. The bus stop is along that road _________ the right.Daniel: Thank you very much.三、翻译下列句子:1、&杰尔现在坐在我左边。__________________________________________________________2、&在十字路口向右转,你会发现入口处就在你前面。___________________________________________________________3、&哪一个答案是正确的。___________________________________________________________4、&我们沿着第六街走,然后右转进进入公园路。____________________________________________________________四、地图题:1. You are at A. Tell us how you can go to the library.
2. I am At B. I have to go to your school now. How can I go there easily.
3. You are at C. please say some sentences to make me guess where you want to go.
五、根据问句写出相应的答句:1.&What must you do when you cross the road.
2.&What must you say when you ask the way?
3.&What must you do when the light is red?
4.&What must you say when you are late for class?
【相关知识链接】 了解部分与交通有关的标志
&&【课外拓展探究】担心迷路? 不妨将下列问路的精彩单句练习熟刚下火车要去希尔顿饭店找个朋友,迎面走来一个小伙子,问他:Could you please tell me the way to Hilton Hotel?& 您能告诉我怎么去希尔顿饭店?小伙子热情地讲了一大堆,左拐右拐地,把你都弄糊涂了。干脆乘公车去吧。于是问:Can I take a bus there?&&& 我可以乘车去吗?小伙子说:当然可以了,拐弯就可以乘到车了。于是你想知道:How long does it take to get to the Hotel?& 要多长时间呢?小伙子说只有五分钟的路程。原来这么近,不如步行去吧!Can I go there on foot?& 我想步行去那儿行吗? 小伙子说太远了,可能会很累。拐了弯找到了车站你匆匆看了站牌上了车,朝公车的售票员招招手问他:Does this bus go to Hilton Hotel?& 这车到不到希尔顿饭店?售票员点头称是,于是你上了车。先买票吧。One ticket to Hilton Hotel. How much is the fare?&& 一张去希尔顿的票。多少钱?你买了票,想问问该在哪站下:Could you tell me which stop to get off at?& 您能告诉我在哪站下车吗?到站了,你下了车,看到希尔顿饭店赫然眼前。
第五课时Grammar(一)[学习目标] 1.&能够根据图片说出相关介词。2.&认识到英语里有许多介词具有动态3.&掌握一般将来时的概念,4. 了解它的构成是:will/shall +动词原形 或be going to +动词原形
&[课前自主预习]一、Answer the following questions.1.&Is Simon swimming across the pool ?2.&Is kitty climbing down the hill ?3.&Is Hobo walking round the table ?4.&Is Eddie jumping over the chair ?5.&5.& Is Amy walking from the window to the sofa? 二、动词填空。1.&We __________(see)them tomorrow.2.&2.& They _________( meet)at 8 p.m. this evening.3.&3.& She ________(visit ) her grandfather next Monday.4.&4.& I hope it _______(not rain )tomorrow.[ 体验与实践]一、&预习情况交流:同学们,你们的预习工作完成的怎么样?试试你的身手吧!选一个填空(&&& )1.The students are going _______the road.A. across&&& B. on&&&&&&& C. through(&&& ) 2. A bus is going _______a tunnel.A. cross&&&& B. through&&& C. across(&&& ) 3. This summer I ________another route.A .take&&&&&&& B .will take&&& C .is taking(&&& ) 4. Are you going to see the doctor tomorrow ?A. Yes, you are.&& B. Yes. I am.&&& C. Yes, I will.(&&& ) 5. What are you going to do next Sunday ?A. I visit my uncle&&& B.I am going to the park&& C. I visited the school.二、重点热点点击:1.英语里有许多介词具有动态的意义.如:1)&cross表示“横过,穿过(从一边到另一边)”。They are swimming across the river. 他们正从河一边游到另一边名词为crossing(十字路口,交点)2)&through意为“通过,贯穿”。A car is going through a tunnel.。娇车从隧道穿过3)& over表示“越过”“从……上边过去”He climbed over the hill. 他爬过了小山4)& to表示“向”“往”“到”。I am walking to the door.我在朝门走去。5 ) from表示“自”“从”“来自……(起点,来源)” They are walking from the sofa to the window.6)&along 意为“沿着”I often walk along the road to our school. 我经常沿着这条路去我们学校。7)&round 表示“围绕,绕”。The earth goes round the sun.地球围绕同样太阳转。8)&up表示"向上"&&&& down表示"向下"The lift takes us up and down.电梯带我们上下试一试:请翻译下列句子。a. 上周他从盐城飞往北京。&& b. 过这座桥你就会见到图书馆。c. 这条路穿越那座森林。d. 狗越过了那张桌子。e. 我们在去上学。f. 那个男孩在围绕桌子跑。g. 早晨老人门喜欢沿着那条路走。2. 一般将来时是本单元的语法重点。也是我们要重点掌握的时态之一。下面就让我们一起走近“一般将来时”吧。一般将来时表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,也表示将来经常或反复发生的动作。常与tomorrow, next month, after school, in a week等时间状语连用,例如:He will come to see you tomorrow.Mr Wu will be back in an hour.I’m going to learn Japanese next term.一般将来时通常有以下几种构成方法:1.will+动词原形这是一般将来时态的最常见形式,它可用于各种人称及数的主语。will是助动词,否定句在will后加not,常缩写为won't,疑问句只需将will提到主语之前。例如:I will tell you all about it.They won’t be late next time.Will you be free this evening?2.shall+动词原形这一结构常用于主语为第一人称(I和We)时,其疑问句形式往往用于表示提建议和征询意见,例如:Shall I open the window?When shall we meet?3.be going to+动词原形这种结构中,be动词要随主语的人称和数的变化而变化。否定句在be动词后加not,疑问句需将be动词提到主语之前。例如:I’m going to teach in Shanghai next year.It’s not going to rain this afternoon.What are you going to have for supper today?试一试:请翻译下列句子h. 明天我们上体育课。i.下周他们将进行一场篮球比赛。
[目标达成检测]一、练一练, 介词填空 1.The twins are climbing _________the trees.2.Please go _____the road to the end.3.The bus travels _________Wuxi ______Nanjing.4.Your parents are walking _________the stairs.5.Look! Your English teacher is walking______ the& library.6.Walk _______the table many times, you will feel uncomfortable.7.There are two boats going ________the bridge.8.Many kites are flying ______the building.二、看一看, 填动词。1. We___________(have) a picnic on the beach this evening.2. Simon __________(go) to Xiangshan tomorrow.3. They __________( meet) at the school gate the day after tomorrow.4. We _________( visit ) our grandparents next Monday.5. Daniel is ill, we________(see) her tomorrow.
& [相关知识链接]& & 在以下两种情形下用这一结构比用“will+动词原形”结构更好。& ⑴表示计划或打算做某事时,例如:&We’re going to hold a sports meeting next week.&What are you going to do when you grow up?& ⑵表示根据目前情况推测某事可能发生时,例如:&Look at the clouds! It’s going to rain.在下面两种情况下,一般不用be + going to + 动词原形结构,而用will+动词原形:&①表示客观上将要发生,与主观愿望和判断无关。例如:&The sun will rise 6:30 tomorrow morning.&It will be Sunday tomorrow.②表示“带有意愿色彩的将来”。例如:I will help you if you need.I will lend you some money.3.shall+动词原形&& 这一结构常用于主语为第一人称(I和We)时,其疑问句形式往往用于表示提建议和征询意见,例如:&& Shall I open the window?&& When shall we meet?
[课外知识连接]你们知道这句话的意思吗 ?When the cats are away, the mice will play.
第六课时Grammar(二)[学习目标]&&& 1.能够灵活应用学过的相关介词。2.能对一般将来时活学活用。 [课前自主预习] 一、介词填空。1.&When the light turned green , we walked _______the road.2.&The bus goes _____the airport..3.&The sun shone ______the clouds.4.&Many people live ________this river.二、动词填空。1.We hope you________(come )to my party tomorrow.2.______she________(go) to Yancheng next month ?3.Tom ________(be )18 years old next year.4.Where_______you _________( visit ) the day after tomorrow ?
&[ 体验与实践]一、预习情况交流:同学们,你们的预习工作完成的怎么样?试试你的身手吧!一)介词填空1.&The bus is coming. Don’t walk ________the road.2.&They want to go ______the reading& room& to read& books.3.&It is dangerous(危险的)for the children to go _______the forest.(森林)4.&The plane is flying ________the building.二)翻译句子1.明天我们去公园好吗?2.我希望明天好天3.她想天要下雨了。5.&他们会赢这场足比赛。二、重点热点点击:Tell the differences .between across. and through ,up and down,1.cross表示“横过,穿过(从一边到另一边)”。You can walk across the road when the traffic light is green灯时你可横穿马路名词为crossing(十字路口,交点)2.through意为“通过,贯穿”。The sun is shining through the window.3.up表示“向上”&& down表示“向下”We go up and down by lift.练一练:介词填空1.&The bus is coming .Don’t walk ________the road.2.&The vegetables get much sunshine _______the glass.3.&You can pick the apple if you climb ______the apple tree.
[目标达成检测]一、练一练,介词填空1.He threw the ball ______ in the air.2.We danced _______the campfire.3.She hit the tennis ball______ the net.4The dog ran ____the hill,5.We took the bus ______our school _____the museum.二、看一看,填动词。1.We_________(call)you as soon as we get to Shanghai.2.What ______(be)you going to do after class ?3.If it _________(not rain )tomorrow, we___________(help ) you pick cotton.4.You _______(be ) late ,if you don’t hurry.5.It’s so cloudy I think it _________(rain ).6.________he________( play )basketball the day after tomorrow ?.Yes, he is.三、周老师给Simon 出了十道单选题,你来和他比一比。看谁做得又对又快!(&& )1.Go ______the street and then you’ll see the library at the end of the street.A .under .B. along C .above D .across(&& )2.After the train goes ______the tunnel, it will go ______a plain.( 平原)。A .through, across B. across ,down. C .into ,on D, up, down(&& )3.When you _________the road, ,you must be careful.(小心的)A.&past,& B. cross& C .through& D. over(&& )4.There ______a film in our school.A.&is going to B. will have C, .is going to have D. will be (&& )5.A train is going ________a tunnel .A. over& B. across C. on&& D.& through(&& )6.Can you come to my house ________Saturday morning ?A. in&& B& at& C. on&& D. out(&& )7.Look !He is _______the river.A.&swim across& B. swiming across& C. swimming across D. swimming through(&& )8.The robber went __________the window last night.A .across B& .into C .through D, over(&& )9.We go to school &________Monday _______Friday every week.A.&from through& B. to ,from& C ,from, to& D .to , round.(&& )10Mr Mu with Simon ________going to start a campfire.&&&& A . is&& B.& are& C . will&& D.& am四、变换句型,可以帮助我们跟更好地掌握所学知识。来试一试吧。1.The parents will take their daughter to the hospital tomorrow.(否定句 )The parents _____& _______ their daughter to the hospital tomorrow..2.Bill is going to watch TV this afternoon..( 一般疑问句)________Bill _______to watch TV this afternoon ?3.We shall meet at the school gate. (对划线提问)______& _______we meet ?4.My cousin will fly to Shanghai next week. (对划线提问)________& _______your cousin _______ next week ?5.Can you tell me how to get to the park, please ?Can you tell me _______& ________&& ________the park ,please ?
[相关知识链接]& 阅读下列短文,并根据短文内容判断文后句子的正误(T/F).Mr. Brown always says “I’m going to clean my room” or “I’m going to wash my car.” But he isn’t going to do anything. People call him Mr. Going Cto-do.It is Sunday. Mr .Brown knows Mrs .Martin is making cakes. Mr. Brown goes to Martin’s house and talks to her. ”I’m going to buy a new fridge next week, ”he says or “I’m going to make cakes next Monday.”Mrs. Martin says, “Are you ,Mr Brown?”Then Mr. Brown eats some cakes and says,“Well ,thank you. I’m going to eat less next week.”Mrs. Brown knows he isn’t going to do anything. She says to her son, “Don’t be another Mr .Going Cto Cdo.”(&&& )1.Mr.Brown often cleans his room and washes his car.(&&& ).2.Mr.Brown will buy a fridge next week.(&&& )3.Mr.Brown isn’t going to make cakes next Monday.(&&& )4.Mr.Brown always says "I’m going to do…"but he isn’t going to do anything.(&&& )5.Mrs. Martin wants her son not to learn from Mr. Brown.
[课外知识链接]& &假如你的教室在五楼。请告诉同学们怎样从楼下到你的教室。
第七课时Integrated Skills[学习目标] 1.能据所听内容给出地图上的路线。2.能用英语表达怎样去某地。
[课前自主预习] 1.Choose a or b of A1 2.Listen to the tape and do A2 and A3
[ 体验与实践]一、预习情况交流:同学们,你们的预习工作完成的怎么样?试试你的身手吧!Check the answers with each other.. If you have any questions, you can ask your teacher.二、重点热点点击:同学们,带上你的智慧一起去寻吧宝 。相信聪明的你一定能找到知识的宝藏。1.&Take the second turning on the right. 在第二个路口向右拐本句也可说Turn right at the seconding crossing.2.&Walk past the police station.路过公安局&past .为介词。意思是“路过,经过”。如3.&We ran past her but we didn’t say anything,我们从她旁跑过什么也没说。英语里给别人指明路线的方式有:Go along the road.Walk down/up this street.Walk across the road.Walk straight on.Turn left/right at the first crossing.4.&It’s easy to walk from your building to mine.步行从你家到我家容易。It’s +形容词+for sb +to do 意为“( 对某人来说)做某事是…”。如:It’s important for us to study English well.对我们来说学好英语是重要的。It’s easy to do the Maths project. 做出这条数学题是容易的。[目标达成检测]一、A和B在进行对话,请你帮他们填出合适的单词来表明他们的意思A: Excuse me ,is there a bookshop n_______ here ?B :Sorry ,I don’t k_______, you’d better a______ _that policeman.A :Excuse me, is there a b________ here ?B: Yes, go a________ _this road ,and& t________ the first turning on the l_______. It’s n______ to a hotel.A: How l_______ will it take me to walk there ?B: It will take you 20 minutes.A: Thank you.B: You are welcome.二、变换句型,可以帮助我们跟更好地掌握所学知识。来试一试吧1.&Pass the wooden house and you will see the river.______& ______the wooden house and you will see the river.2.&Cross the bridge and you will the school on your left.______&& _____the bridge and will see the school on you r left.3.&Take the second turning on the right.____& _____at the second crossing.4.&Where shall we meet ?Where _______we ______& ______meet ?5.&What about going fishing tomorrow ?_____& _____go fishing tomorrow ?三、翻译小考场,人生大舞台。你愿意在此大显伸手吗?1.&过了桥,向右拐。公园就在你右边。Walk ______the bridge, ______left. You’ll find the park _____ your right.2.&当交通灯是红色时不能过马路。Don’t _____&& _____the road when the ______& _____is red.3.&学英语不是很难。It ______&& _____&&& ______&& _____&&& _____English.4.&当我路过他家时。把信给了他。I _______&& ______&& _______&& ______when I_____&& ______his house.
[相关知识链接]& 你请你的同桌到你家玩,但他又不认识你家.你告诉你的同桌怎样走到你家.
[课外知识链接]& A JokeMother :I’ve told you so many times. Ask the teacher whenever you don’t understand.Son :I asked the teacher, but he didn’t tell me.Mother :When ?Son: When we were having an exam.
& 第八课时(Study skills)[学习目标]1. 语言目标: 关于网络的简要知识2. 语言功能和学习策略: 学会使用因特网查询信息资料
[课前自主预习]1、翻译下列网络用语:1) look for information on the Internet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2) type in3) search for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4) e-mail address5) wait for the website up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6) get on e-shopper website7) connect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8) on line2、试试看,在何类栏目可查到以下信息:(&&& ) 1) The information about Joy.A. film&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. actors&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. singers(&&& ) 2) The information about the history of women’s volleyball in China.&&&&&&&&& A. baseball history&&&& B. women basketball rules&& C. the volleyball history(&&& ) 3) The information about Harry Potter.&&&&&&&&& A. the TV shows&&&&&& B. the American novels&&&& C. the film for children(&&& ) 4) The information about mobile phone.&&&&&&&&& A. electrical&&&&&&&&&& B. sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. food3、比一比,使用因特网查询自己喜欢的明星,相信你一定能写出查询的步骤。
&[体验与实践]一、&习情况交流:同学们,让我来看看你们的预习工作完成得怎么样。&&&&&& Name&&&&&& Age &&&&&& Appearance&&&&&& Birthplace&&&&&& Profile&&&&& 查询的步骤二、重点热点点击:1. How to search the Internet:1. Double Left click on the Internet Icon(图标).2.At the top of the page, type in the Website and press the enter Button.3. Type in Stars and press the enter button.4. Left click on any information about Stars2.&你能理解下列词组吗?请用它们造句;all over the worldget….. from ….search engine&& 搜索引擎find…..& quickly and easilya list of suitable websites
[目标达成检测]一、Amy和她的朋友们正在使用搜索按钮寻找信息,请帮她们选择正确的关键词:(&&& ) 1.Amy wants to find information about traffic in Shanghai.A. traffic&&&&&&&&&&& B. traffic in Shanghai&&&&&& C. traffic in China(&&& ) 2. Daniel wants to find information about the history of Nobel Prize.A. Nobel&&&&&&&&&&& B. Nobel Prize&&&&&&&&&&& C. Nobel Prize history(&&& ) 3. Sandy wants to find information about songs in 1990s.A. Songs&&&&&&&&&&& B. Songs in 1990s&&&&&&&& C. Singers in 1990s(&&& ) 4. Kitty wants to find information about Chinese painting shows, in the city Arts Centre.A. Chinese painting shows B. Arts Centre course&&& C. Chinese painting(&&& ) 5. Simon wants to find information about the first stamp in the worldA. Stamps&&&&&&&&&&& B. history of stamps&&&&&& C. Stamps in the world二、单项选择:(&&& ) 1. I don’t like this coat. Would you please show me ________.A. other&&&&&&&&& B. the other&&&& C. the others&&&&&& D. another(&&& ) 2. The earth goes ________ the sun.A. over&&&&&&&&&& B. across&&&&&&&& C. from&&&&&&& D. around(&&& ) 3. My clock doesn’t ________. Can you mend it for me?A. more&&&&&&&&&& B. walk&&&&&&& C. use&&&&&&&&& D. work(&&& ) 4. Jack, with his friends, _________ see Mr Li tomorrow.A. is going to&&&&&& B. are going to& C. go to&&&&&&&& D. will goes(&&& ) 5. After he heard the _________ news, he was very __________.A. surprised, surprising&&&&&&&&&&&& B. surprised, surprisedC. surprising, surprising&&&&&&&&&&&& D. surprising, surprised三、 判断正(T)误(F):(&&&& ) 1. The Internet is an international computer network.(&&&& ) 2. We can get different kinds of information from our computers.(&&&& ) 3. There are millions of websites on the Internet.(&&&& ) 4. There is a little information on each website.(&&&& ) 5. To find the information we need. We can use search engines, which help us find information quickly and easily.四、译出下列几个句子:1. 你能帮我找到上些有关希望工程的信息吗?
2. 搜索引擎可以帮我们又快又好容易地找到信息。
3. 互联网链接了全世界的电脑网络。
4. 互联网上有成千上万的网站。
[相关知识链接]InternetWe are all busy talking about and using the internet, but how many of us know the history of the Internet?Many people are surprised when they find that the Internet was set up in the 1960s. At that time, computers were large and expensive. Computer networks didn’t work well. If one computer in the network(网络) broke down, then the whole network stopped. So a new network system had to be set up. It should be good enough to be used by many different computers. If part of& the network was not working, information could be sent through another part. In this way computer network system would keep on working all the time.At first the Internet was only used by the government(政府), but in the early 1970s, universities, hospitals and banks were allowed to use it too. However, computers were still very expensive and the Internet was difficult to use. By the start of the 1990s, computers became cheaper and easier to use. Scientists had also developed software that made “surfing” the Internet more convenient(方便).Today it is easy to get on-line and it is said that millions of people use the internet every day. Sending E-mail is more and more popular among young people.The Internet has now become one of the most important parts of people’s life.(&&&& ) 1. From the passage we know&&&&&&& A. internet has a very long history&&&&&&& B. internet has a history of about forty yearsC .internet can work without& computer&& D .internet is a kind of computer(&&&& ) 2. At first&&&&&&& could use internet.& A. hospitals&& B. universities&&& C.& banks&& D.& government(&&&& ) 3. Internet becomes more popular because&&&&&& .A. computers are cheaperB. it’s easy and convenient to surf the internetC. people like it better&&&&&& D. both A and B& (&&&& ) 4. The last sentence tells us that&&&&&&& . A . e-mail is used on computers&&&&&&& B .young people like internetC .it’s easier to get on-line than beforeD .more and more young people send and receive e-mail
[课外拓展探究]在因特网上查询的自己感兴趣的话题,写一篇关于该话题的大概信息,请你写出提供信息的网址。
第九课时(Main task)[学习目标]1. 重点词汇: farewell, barbecue, picnic, invite, exit, everybody, complete, note, page, yours faithfully, monitor, signature, invite sb. to…, look forward to…2. 语言目标: 与聚会相关的各项语言知识3. 语言功能及学习策略: 进一步领会本单元的主要内容并学会写邀请函
[课前自主预习]一、根据所给用单词的适当形式填空:1.Class 3 students will organize a __________ (告别) party.2.Thanks for _____________(邀请) me to your birthday party.3.Their ___________(班长) helped the police catch the robber.4.They walked __________(通过) the hotel and didn’t find it.5.Can he jump ________(从……过) the pool?6.Take the first _________(拐弯) on the left, you will find it.7.We felt ____________(惊讶). They won the game at last.8.The ___________(入口) is on the left. 二、 同学们,现在我们经常用电话、电子邮件交流,你认为写信怎么样,如何写?相信你一定对Main task 感兴趣,它还会告诉你如何写邀请函。先睹为快哟!比一比它们的常用格式吧,请写下来。
牛津英语7BUnit 3 教案
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/zxyy/9.html
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
[]05-31[]10-18[]10-15[]09-26[]06-26[]06-26[]06-19[]05-17[]04-06[]04-03[]04-01[]01-25

我要回帖

更多关于 visit后面要跟to吗 的文章

随机推荐