写一篇关于丑小鸭的2016中考英语书面表达达,70字左右

答案:解析:
  参考范文
  Xian Xinghai is one of the great composers of classical and traditional music.He was born in Macao, China in 1905 and studied in Paris later.During Anti-Japanese War, he came back to our motherland, and he wrote The Yellow River in 1939 in only six days.The music describes China’s coming to the rest of the world, and his songs have been popular for more than sixty years.
  Unfortunately, he died young, in 1945.However, he is called the People’s musician and Chinese people love and miss him forever.
请在这里输入关键词:书面表达(10分)根据以下提示,写一篇80字左右的短文。Lisa是印度一个贫困家庭的孩子。过去她们家很穷,她_百度知道
书面表达(10分)根据以下提示,写一篇80字左右的短文。Lisa是印度一个贫困家庭的孩子。过去她们家很穷,她
One possible version
Lisa is an Indian poor child. They were very poor in the past, and she had no money to go to school. So she had to work on the farm all day, she could neither read nor write. She wished she could go to school! One day , a staff of the
UNCIFE came to her village. After learning about her condition, the staff gave her money and afforded her to go to school. Now Lisa studies at school, and she can read and write. She wants to be a staff of the
UNCIFE when she grows up, and help more poor children.
试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文,介绍Lisa在UNCIFE的工作人员的资助下会读也会写的故事。结合所给材料,可知本文主要考查一般过去时和一般现在时态,人称为第一,三人称,注意主谓一致问题,句子结构主要为系表结构,注意一些常见句式的应用,比如: Lisa is......
;They were.....; she had to ......;
the staff gave......;She wants to...... 等句式的应用。写作中注意运用代词,注意多种句式交替运用。写作中注意叙述顺序,符合逻辑关系,注意文后要把提纲的内容表达完整。【亮点说明】本文结构紧凑,语言简练。开头介绍了Lisa的过去,接下来介绍在UNCIFE的工作人员的资助下,她能去上学,最后指出她希望长大后,帮助更多的贫穷孩子。此处用了 in the past,all day, learning about,afforded her to ,wants to 等这些词组的运用也让文章增色不少。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
贫困家庭的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁书面表达。(共一题,计10分)请根据下面提供的信息,以My Penfriend 为题,写一篇英语短文,字数在70字左_百度知道
书面表达。(共一题,计10分)请根据下面提供的信息,以My Penfriend 为题,写一篇英语短文,字数在70字左
&&&&&&&&nbsp。T&&&&nbsp,一个14岁的男孩子;&&&&nbsp,因为……待人很有礼貌,写一篇英语短文;&&&&&&nbsp. His name is Wang F&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp。戴着眼镜,看起来…今天他穿着… ;&&&nbsp,不计总词数;&&nbsp,以My Penfriend 为题;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp,很好看;&&&&&&&&&nbsp,现就读于上海实验中学七年级一班;&&nbsp,字数在70字左右;&nbsp,因为他想要……最喜欢春节;&&nbsp. &&&&&&nbsp。要点如下;&&&&&&&nbsp。很少吃零食;&&&&&&&nbsp,请适当发挥想象力;&nbsp,他经常……多好的一个男孩子啊;&&&nbsp,不必逐句翻译;&&&&&&&
&&nbsp:上海实验中学 Shanghai Experimental SecondaryMy penfriend I&&&nbsp,每天7点起床!开头已给出;&&&&&&nbsp:王飞;&&&&&&&nbsp,他来自上海;&&nbsp,短发;&&&&&&&&nbsp。学习刻苦,乐于助人,晚上9点睡觉;&&&&&&&&&&&nbsp。(共一题;&&&&nbsp,计10分)请根据下面提供的信息;&nbsp
书面表达;&&nbsp
提问者采纳
I have many friends,应注意动词的形式,因为英语最忌讳重复;最后,要尽量利用上所给的提示内容、lives、is,在完成句子是应特别注意动词的单三形式,是介绍一个朋友王飞;其次,表达时应使句型顺畅并符合英语的习惯表达方法,尽量少用排比句. Bob think math is very interesting,句型应该符合英语的表达习惯. Mary likes Chinese because her father is Chinese:在写书面表达时首先要注意的问题就是人称;再次, and they have different favorite subjects. E. because he likes doing sports:本书面表达. Jack likes art best because he likes drawing pictures a lot。在写作时。所以本文的人称应该是第三人称.
试题分析,用自己熟练掌握的句型造句,如has . Her father teaches her Chinese at home. She loves China very much。注意连词的运用,不能混淆人称(如本题就要用第三人称). He is a computer fan, so he likes math best. He likes playing computer games very much, and she wants to know more about China、likes等。点评,根据不同的人称确定动词的形式(本题要注意单三形式). David likes P, and he is good at playing it. John’s favorite subject is computer because he thinks computer can help him a lot in his study. He is good at playing basketball and soccer……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求作业答案:书面表达. 根据
根据提示,以”Life in China”为题写一篇70字左右的短文. 1. 我是美国人,名叫Tom.
2. 现住在阳光城.这是个现代化的城镇,乘地铁去市中心只要10分钟.空气污染少, && 是居住的好地方.
3. 我在北京阳光中学上学,这儿的老师和同学都很友好,并且乐于助人.
4. 我参观过中国的许多地方.很喜欢美味可口的中餐.
5. 我觉得这儿的生活非常快乐.
&&& _________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________
&&& I am an American.My name is Tom.Now I live in Sunshine Town.It is a modern town.It is only 10 minutes to the city center by underground.There's less air pollution here.So it's a wonderful place to live.I study in Beijing Sunshine Secondary School.The teachers and students here are friendly and helpful.I visited many places in China.I like Chinese food very much.It is very delicious.I think the life is very happy.答案不唯一
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Dear Wendy &&&& Thank you for telling me about Halloween. We don't celebrate Halloween in China. But we celebrate Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year is a traditional festival in China. It's very important to the Chinese. It usually comes in January or February.&&& &What do we do for Chinese New Year? Some days before the New Year's Day, we always clean our houses. On New Year's Eve, we have a special family dinner. During the dinner, we eat and chat and then we watch the New Year TV programmes and wait for the New Year. &&& On New Year's Day, we get up early and say “Happy New Year” to each member of the family. And we always get red packages from our grandparents, parents, uncles and aunts. Then we eat dumplings for good luck at breakfast. We usually celebrate Chinese New Year for 15 days. We love Chinese New Year! We always have a wonderful time during Chinese New Year. Please e-mail me soon &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Millie (答案不唯一)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省泰州市海陵区八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达。假如你是李明,你的美国笔友Tina Sweet想来中国旅行,轻你根据下表提供的信息给她发个电子邮件,简要介绍几个旅行目的地的情况,要求要点齐全行文连贯。北京故宫&&&&长城历史悠久,名胜古迹众多。夏季和秋季来此地是最佳季节。大连青岛沙滩&&&&大海适宜夏季在海滨冲浪注意:1.词数:80个左右; 2.开头和结尾已经给出。Dear Tina,Thank you for your letter. _______________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________&&&&______________________________________&&&&&&_______________________&&&&______________________________________&&&&&&_______________________&&&&______________________________________&&&&&&Best wishesLi Ming
来源:八年级人教版第二单元同步检测题(下)
书面表达。(15分)假如你叫刘军,今天是开学的第一天,请根据表格中所提供的信息,向班上的同学介绍一下你自己。词数:50词左右。&姓名:刘军电话:5340261家庭成员:祖父母、父母、叔婶、堂弟和自己爱好:排球、网球收藏品:6个网球拍,3个排球喜爱的食物:汉堡包,香蕉参考: Let me introduce myself(介绍我自己). I have a big(大的) family.
来源:2012届浙江省湖州市环渚学校九年级上学期第二次联合调测英语试卷(带解析)
书面表达。假如你叫周明,最近你和你的同学就“学生是否应该追星”进行了讨论。现在,请你以“Should students become idolaters(追星族)?”为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇短文。Your classmates’ ideasYour ideas1.can learn to sing, dance and act1.2.can know about fashion(时尚)2.3.can get relaxed3.注意:1 开头部分已写好,你只需接着写,开头部分不计入字数总数。2 所写内容必须包括表格中同学的观点和你至少三个观点。3 字数60-80左右。Should students become idolaters? Recently I’ve had a discussion with my classmates about whether students should become idolaters._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________________________________
来源:2015届重庆万州岩口复兴学校初一下期期中质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达。
假如你是Bob, 请根据下面的提示给你的笔友Linda写一封信。
早上6点半起床,然后刷牙,吃早饭。
7点钟坐公交车去上学。
学校离家有5公里远,要花10分钟才能到达学校。
早上8点开始上课。在学校,我必须要遵守规则。
放学后,我要去练习弹吉他。因为我想要加入音乐俱乐部。
要求:语言通顺,意思连贯。不能遗漏要点,60词左右。