我爱上了你记得采纳啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码fall in love with的中文释义
沪江词库精选fall in love with是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 爱上,产生爱情
The falling out of lovers is the renewing of love
情人越吵越亲密
It is easy to fall in love when you meet the right person.
当你遇到合适的对象就很容易恋爱。
To look at one’s image in the mirror and fall in love with or pity oneself
You say you don't believe in marriage, but I bet you sing a different song when you finally fall in love.
你说你认为结婚是无谓的,但我肯定你最终爱上一个人的时候你就不这么说了.
She wished so much he would fall in love with a girl equal to be his mate—educated and strong.
她多么盼望他会爱上一个配做他伴侣——知书达礼,身强体壮的姑娘啊。
I cannot make it out why a handsome-looking man like him would fall in love with a plain Jane like Liu Lan.
真猜不透像他那样一个英俊的男子为何能爱上刘兰那样一个不起眼的女孩子呢?
That means your sister is falling in love with Peter?
那就是说你的妹妹爱上了彼得啰?
Legend have it that the fairy princess fall in love with a pauper.
据传说,那位仙女般的公主爱上了一个贫儿。
Her latest crush fall in love with another girl.
她迷恋的对象爱上别的女孩了。
Similarly, not everyone is the enthusiastic type that falls in love with their work.
同样,也并不是每个人都属于那种热爱工作的热情型。
爱上,坠入爱河;倾心于
一片片地落下
1.(房屋等)坍下,倒塌
2.【军】集合
4.(债务等)到期
2016fall in love with是什么意思由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
i have a love是什么意思
中文翻译我的爱情我有个爱人:&&&&pron. (pl. we ) 〔人称代词,第一人称,单 ...:&&&&vt. 1.有,持有,具有,含有。 How much m ...:&&&& a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&n. 1.爱,热爱,爱戴。 give [send] on ...
例句与用法I wish - what cannot be ! because i have a loving wife already“因为我已经有一个爱我的妻子了。 ” I have a love of nature我对大自然有种爱好。 I come from the chinese city of hohhot beautiful grasslands , where san water america , even the united states , my character gentle , kind , gentle , caring , nurturing , although i have entered middle age , but i still very much love life , love fashion , in spare time , i like sports , reading , travel more like a warm home to let me run , when fatigue return to the warmth of the day open house music , i feel that this is my life the happiest time of course , if i have a love of people and i love the weather and i with a beautiful time , it will be more of a happiness the matter我来自中国美丽的草原城呼和浩特,这里的山青、水美、人更美,我的性格温柔、善良、体贴、呵护,虽然我已步入中年,但我依然非常热爱生活、热爱时尚,在工作之余,我喜欢体育、看书、旅游,更喜欢有一个温馨的家来让我打理,每当疲劳了一天回到温馨的家打开音乐,我会感觉到这是我一生中最快乐的时候,当然,如果有一个爱我的人和我爱的人和我在一起共度美好的时光,那将会是更加幸福的一件事。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
i have a love的中文翻译,i have a love是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译i have a love,i have a love的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserveddanny saucedo 的 in love with a lover的中文歌词
danny saucedo 的 in love with a lover的中文歌词
Damn, never thought I'd ever&该死的,我从来没想过会let down my guard.&放下我的戒备。Never thought that I'd let you inside&从未想过我会让你进来But baby now you're tearing&但宝贝你撕裂down my walls, the ones I've got&我的墙壁,那些我所得到的surrounding my heart&围绕着我的心See what we had was only fun ,not love&看看我们是唯一的乐趣,不爱Girl I remember what you said&我记得你说了什么Now you're the only one I'm thinking of&现在你是唯一一个我想Can't seem to get you out of my head似乎不能让你出我的头Oh - You make me wanna play with fire&哦,你让我想要玩火I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人No - I can't hold back, you're my desire&没有我不能退缩,你是我的渴望I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人Oh - I should have known that you were danger&哦,我应该知道你是危险的I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人No - Mami, I'm in love with a stranger&没有妈妈,我爱上了一个陌生人Yes, I'm in love with a lover是的,我爱上了一个情人You're like a flower, like the ember glow&你像一朵花,像余烬发光Aromatize me with your scent let's go&你的气味芳香化我吧Lets run away lets run away tonight&让我们逃走,让今晚逃开了Tomorrow we will pay the prize&明天我们将支付奖金See what we had was only fun, not love&看看我们是唯一的乐趣,不爱Girl remember what you said&女孩记得你说了什么Now you're the only one I'm thinkin' of&现在你是我唯一想的Can't seem to get you out of my head似乎不能让你出我的头Oh - You make me wanna play with fire&哦,你让我想要玩火I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人No - I can't hold back, you're my desire&没有我不能退缩,你是我的渴望I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人Oh - I should have known that you were danger&哦,我应该知道你是危险的I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人No - Mami, I'm in love with a stranger&没有妈妈,我爱上了一个陌生人Yes, I'm in love with a lover是的,我爱上了一个情人All those sleepless nights I've had&所有那些不眠之夜我都有Inner fights that end up bad&内斗,好结局It's dark or light&它是黑暗或光It's black and white&它是黑色和白色This startin' to drive me mad&这一切开始使我发疯Now how did I end up in this position where I'm at&现在我是怎样结束在这个位置上,我在My intuition should have told&我的直觉告诉me that it was a trap&我说,这是一个陷阱Damn girl,&该死的女孩,Why did you have to be at the right place at the right time&你为什么一定要在正确的时间和正确的地点doing dirt with my mind&我做的污垢I tried to stay clean&我试图保持清洁But i betrayed me&但我背叛了我I won't recover&我不会恢复'cos I'm in love with a lover&因为我爱上了一个情人see参见Oh - You make me wanna play with fire&哦,你让我想要玩火I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人No - I can't hold back, you're my desire&没有我不能退缩,你是我的渴望I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人Oh - I should have known that you were danger&哦,我应该知道你是危险的I'm in love with a lover&我爱上了一个情人No - Mami, I'm in love with a stranger&没有妈妈,我爱上了一个陌生人Yes, I'm in love with a lover是的,我爱上了一个情人
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国love house 的文章

随机推荐