求右上角qq个性签名英文带翻译的翻译

求英文个性签名,带翻译let life be beautiful like autumn leaves加符号~拜托,跪求,重金酬谢!!!!!不要恋爱之类的,最好是死亡、吸血鬼。。。。
Don't let me alone ,when the Whole world left me away❀当全世界都离我远去的时候,请不要留下我一人.Do you know When time goes by,my heart tell me the most terrible thing isn't die but no love❤.你知道吗当时间渐渐流逝,我的心告诉我最可怕的事并不是死亡而是没有爱.ps:第二句没准语法上有点问题 放暑假了就有点忘了.
大神,好银,拜托啦,偶很需要啦,let life be beautiful like autumn leaves
加标点。。。跪求嘛。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Every man is his own enemy最大的敌人是自己 对了
不要叫我名字的谐音
不要加符号
Birth is much, but breeding is more.教养比出身更重要。It's not a mountain we need to conquer, but ourselves.我们真正要征服的不是一座山而是我们自己。
If I know what love is,it is because of you.
there are three things in my life . the sun the moon and you.
the sun for the day ,the moon for the night ,and you
forever!偶不要爱嘛,let life be beautiful like autumn leaves
加标点。。。then it's none of my ...
then it's none of my business!
我加了标点你没看见吗?!
加标点。。。跪求嘛。。。
Dracula 德库拉,吸血鬼伯爵
加标点。。。跪求嘛。。。
让生命像秋叶一样美丽
偶知道中文翻译,汗哒哒
tiger 老虎
扫描下载二维码【求勘误】麻烦各位看一下我哪儿翻译得不对
| 巴别塔小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
41126人加入此小组
DS-160: Frequently Asked QuestionsDS-160: 常见问题Accessing the DS-160访问DS-160网站Where can I find the DS-160?我从哪里找到DS-160?Access the DS-160 here, by clicking: Consular Electronic Application Center website.从这里访问DS-160网站,点击:领事电子申请中心网站。I am having problems accessing the DS-160.我访问DS-160网站出问题了。We recommend that you use Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers to access the DS-160.我们推荐你用Internet Explorer或火狐浏览器访问DS-160网站。Completing the DS-160完成DS-160申请表Important Notice: Take care to answer all questions on the DS-160 accur otherwise, you may have to correct your application and reschedule your visa interview appointment.重要通知:认真回答DS-160里的所有问题,要完整而准确;否则,你可能要修正你的申请,并重新安排你的签证面试预约。Electronically submitting your DS-160 online application is only the first step in the visa application process. Once you have electronically submitted your DS-160 online application, you must contact the embassy or consulate at which you wish to apply to confirm whether you need to be interviewed by a consular officer, and to schedule an interview. You can find a list of U.S. embassies and consulates here, with links to their websites where you can find information about scheduling a visa interview appointment. If the embassy or consulate at which you apply informs that you must have a visa interview, the visa application process cannot be completed until you appear for an interview with a consular officer.通过在线申请来提交DS-160申请表,仅仅是你签证申请的第一步。一旦你电子提交了你的DS-160在线申请,你必须跟你想去申请的那个大使馆或领事馆联系,以确认是否需要跟领事官员面谈,并安排面试。你可以在这里找到美国大使馆和领事馆的列表,链接到他们的网站,在那里你可以找到有关安排签证面谈的信息。如果你所申请的大使馆或领事馆通知你必须进行签证面试,那么签证的申请过程直到你参加了面试才能完成。
+ 加入我的果篮
校对价格是翻译的一半,先付,支付宝还是微信支付?
What documents do I need to have with me while I complete the DS-160?当|我|填|写|完DS-160表|格|时,需|要|有|哪|些|文|档|材|料?You should have the following documents available while you complete your DS-160:当|你|填|完DS-160表|格|时,你|应|该|有|如|下|文|档|材|料:Passport护|照Travel itinerary, if you have already made travel arrangements.旅|行|行|程,如|果|你|已|经|做|了|旅|行|的|安|排。Dates of your last five visits or trips to the United States, if you have previously travelled to the United States. You may also be asked for your international travel history for the past five years.你|最|后|五|次|访|问|或|前|往|美|国|的|日|期,如|果|你|以|前|去|过|美|国。你|也|可|能|被|要|求|提|供|过|去|五|年|的|国|际|旅|行|历|史。Résumé or Curriculum Vitae - You may be required to provide information about your current and previous education and work history.简|历|或|个|人|履|历——你|可|能|被|要|求|提|供,关|于|当|前|和|过|去|的|教|育|和|工|作|的|历|史|信|息。Other Information - Some applicants, depending on the intended purpose of travel, will be asked to provide additional information when completing the DS-160.其|他|信|息——有|些|申|请|人,根|据|旅|行|的|预|期|目|的,在|完|成DS-160表|时,会|被|要|求|提|供|更|多信|息。
Some applicants will need to have additional information and documents handy while completing the DS-160:有些申请者需要有更多的资料和文件以完成DS-160:Students and Exchange Visitors (F, J, and M): You will be asked to provide your SEVIS ID, which is printed on your I-20A, I-20B, I-20MN, or DS-2019, so you should have this form available when completing your DS-160. You also will be asked to provide the address of the school/program at which you intend to study. This information should also be on your I-20 or DS-2019 form.学生和交流访问学者(F类、J类和M类):你会被要求提供你的SEVIS ID号码,它引在你的I-20A、I-20B、I-20MN或DS-2019表格上,所以你在填写DS-160时应该有这样的表格。你也将被要求提供,你打算学习的学校或者项目的地址。Petition-based Temporary Workers (H-1B, H-2, H-3, CW1, L, O, P, R, E2C): You should have a copy of your I-129 available when completing your DS-160.基于意向书的临时员工(H-1B类, H-2, H-3, CW1, L, O, P, R, E2C类):在完成你的DS-160表时,你应该有你的I-129表格的复印件。Other Temporary Workers: You will be asked for information about your employer, including the employer’s address, while completing your DS-160.其他临时员工:你会被要求提供有关你的雇主的信息,包括雇主的地址,在完成你的DS-160时。
Can my answers be in my native language?我能用我本国的语言回答吗?No. All answers must be in English, using English characters only, except when you are asked to provide your full name in your native alphabet. Applications submitted in any language other than English will be denied, and you may be required to submit a new application.不能。所有的回答必须是英文,只能使用英文字母,除非你被要求提供你的母语拼音全名。用任何其他语言提交的申请将被拒绝,并且可能会被要求重新提交申请。While you must answer all questions in English, translations of questions are available in many languages from the drop-down menu in the right upper corner of the application. These translations should assist you in completing the form in English.你必须用英语回答所有问题,而在申请表的右上角的下拉菜单中,可得到题干的多语言翻译。这些翻译应该能协助你完成英文表格。
Are all questions on the DS-160 mandatory?DS-160表格中的那些问题是必答的?Most questions are mandatory and must be answered in the spaces provided. You may leave spaces blank when the questions are marked “optional.” You may answer a question with “Does Not Apply,” when that question d however, all other questions must be answered. The system will not allow you to submit an application with any mandatory questions left unanswered. If you do not complete a mandatory question, the system will display an error message and require you to answer the question before continuing with the application. If you do not answer questions that apply to your circumstances and/or purpose of travel, the system will not accept your application.大多数问题是强制性的,必须在提供的空白处回答。当问题被标记为“可选的”,你可以空着。你可以用回答“不适用”,当这个问题并不适用于你的时候;然而,所有其他的问题都必须回答。在有必答题没有回答时,该系统将不允许提交申请。如果你没有完成一个必答的问题,系统会显示错误消息,并且要求你回答这个问题,然后才能继续申请。如果你不回答适用于你的情况和/或旅行的目的问题,系统将不会接受你的申请。Are additional forms required?是否需要额外的表格?No. The online DS-160 application replaced the DS-156, DS-157, DS-158, and DS-3032, which are no longer necessary. NOTE: In addition to the DS-160, Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor visa applicants also must complete an additional form (see the Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor, E Visa Applicants section below for more information).不需要。在在线的DS-160申请表取代了的DS-156,DS-157,DS-158和DS-3032,这些不再需要的表格。注:除了DS-160,条约贸易商/条约投资者签证的申请人还必须完成一个额外的表(见条约贸易商/条约投资者,下面的E类签证申请部分获取更多信息)。
What happens to my DS-160 if I select a U.S. Embassy or Consulate where I will be applying for my visa, but end up making an interview appointment instead at another U.S. Embassy or Consulate?如果我在申请签证时选择了一个美国大使馆或领事馆,但在约见面试时在另一个美国大使馆或领事馆,那我的DS-160表格会怎样?The Embassy or Consulate at which you actually apply should be able to access your form using the barcode on your DS-160 confirmation page, which you must bring to the visa interview. For example, a business traveler intends to apply for his visa at the U.S. Embassy in City X, so he selects City X as the location where he will submit his application when he completes his DS-160. He then has an urgent reason to travel to City Y on business. Because there is a U.S. Consulate in City Y, he schedules an appointment for a visa interview there, using the barcode from his completed DS-160 application for appointment scheduling. The U.S. Consulate in City Y is able to accept his DS-160 even though it lists the U.S. Embassy in City X as the location where he originally intended to submit his application.你实际申请的使领馆应该能够使用你的DS-160的确认页上的条形码,你必须带着它参加签证面试。例如,某商务人士打算在X市的美国大使馆申请他的签证,所以他在填写DS-160表格时,选择X市作为他的申请地点。然后,他有一个迫切的理由前往Y市办理业务。因为在Y市有一个美国领事馆,他用填完DS-160时的条形码,在那里安排了一次签证面试。在Y市的美国领事馆,有能力接受他的DS-160,即使表上写的是他原来打算在X市的美国大使馆提交申请。
Completing Specific DS-160 Questions回答特定的DS-160问题How do I sign the DS-160 form?我如何在DS-160表格上签字?You electronically sign your DS-160 by clicking the “Sign Application” button at the end of the form. Failure to sign may result in termination of the application. Your electronic signature certifies that you have read and understood the questions in the application and that your answers are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief. The submission of an application containing any false or misleading statements may result in the permanent refusal of a visa or denial of entry into the United States. All declarations made in the application are unsworn declarations made under penalty of perjury.你通过点击表格最后的“申请表签字”按钮来在表格上进行电子的签名。如果不签名,会导致申请终止。你的电子签名表示你已经阅读并理解申请表中的问题,而且你的回答真实准确,尽你的所知及所信。提交含有虚假或误导性语句的申请,可能导致签证被拒,或永久拒绝进入美国。在申请中所做的所有声明都是未经宣誓的声明,在伪证罪会受罚的情况下。Unless you are exempted from appearing in person, your fingerprints will be electronically scanned on the day of your interview. By providing your fingerprints, you will again certify that that you have answered all questions on the DS-160 truthfully and to the best of your knowledge, and that you will tell the truth during your visa interview. You will be directed to read the following statement prior to having your fingerprints scanned:除非你有本人豁免权,否则你的指纹会在面试当天被电子扫描。通过提供你的指纹,你将再次证明,你已经回答的DS-160的所有问题,并如你所知,而且你会在签证面谈中说真话。你在扫描指纹之前,将被引导仔细阅读以下声明:“By submitting my fingerprint, I am certifying under penalty of perjury that I have read and understood the questions in my visa application and that all statements that appear in my visa application have been made by me and are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.“通过提交我的指纹,我在伪证罪会受罚的情况下保证,我已阅读并理解我的签证申请问题,而且出现在我的签证申请的所有语句都真实完整,尽我所知及所信。Furthermore, I certify under penalty of perjury that I will tell the truth during my interview and that all statements made by me during my interview will be complete to the best of my ability.”此外,我在伪证罪会受罚的情况下保证,我将在面试中说真话,而且在面试中的所有陈述都尽我所能是完整的。”
Can a third party complete the form on my behalf? Who is exempt from signing the form?能否由第三方代表我完成表格?谁可以免除在表格上签字?If an applicant is illiterate or unable to complete the application, the applicant must be assisted by a third party. The third party must be identified on the “Sign and Submit” page of the application. While the third party can assist the applicant in completing the application, he or she must instruct the applicant on how to endorse the application on his or her own behalf by clicking the “Sign Application” button.如果申请人是文盲或不能完成申请,申请人必须由第三方的协助。第三方必须能在“签名并提交”页面被识别出来。当第三方可以帮助申请人在填写申请时,他或她必须指导申请人,如何通过点击“申请表签名”按钮,以申请人自己的名义签署申请表。If the applicant is under the age of 16 or physically incapable of completing an application, the applicant’s parents or guardian may complete and click the “Sign Application” button on his or her behalf. If the applicant has no parent or legal guardian, then the application may be completed by any person having legal custody of, or a legitimate interest in, the applicant.如果申请人低于16岁,或身体上不能完成申请表,申请人的父母或监护人可以点击“申请表签名”按钮,以申请人的名义。如果申请人没有父母或法定监护人,那么申请表可以由任何对申请人具有合法监护权,或者合法利益的个人填写。
The DS-160 contains terms that I am not familiar with. Are these terms explained?DS-160表|包|含|了|我|不|熟|悉|的|术|语。这|些|术|语|有|解|释|吗?Explanations of the following terms contained in the online DS-160 form are available to you as help topics while you complete the DS-160 and are also provided below.DS-160在|线|表|格|中|下|列|术|语|的|解|释,以|填|写DS-160表|格|时|话|题|求|助|的|方|式,提|供|如|下。Help: Surnames求助:姓Enter all surnames (or family names) exactly as they are written in your passport. If only one name is written in your passport, enter that as your “Surname.”输|入|你|所|有|的|姓|氏(或|祖|宗|姓|氏),要|跟|你|护|照|上|的|完|全|一|样。如|果|你|的|护|照|上|只|有|一|个|名,那|就|把|那|个|名|输|入|作|为“姓|氏”。Help: Given Names求助:名If your passport does not include a first or given name, please enter 'FNU' (meaning “first name unknown”) in the space for “Given Names.”如|果|你|的|护|照|上|没|有|名,请|在“名”的|空|里|输|入“FNU”(“名|未|知”的|意|思)。
Help: Other Names求助:其他名Other names used include your maiden name, religious name, professional name, or any other name by which you are or have been known.其他的名字包括你的婚前姓,宗教名,专业名,或者你正在用或被熟知的任何其他名字。Make sure to enter the other names you have used in full. Thus, if you have only used another surname, enter it along with your usual given name. If you have only used another given name, enter it along with your usual surname.请确保输入你使用的完整的其他名(姓和名都要有)。因此,如果你只用另一个姓,要跟你的名一起输入。如果你只用另一个名,要跟你的姓一起输入。Help: Telecode求助:电码Telecodes are four-digit code numbers that represent characters in some non-Roman alphabet names.电码是四位数号码,表示在一些非罗马字母名字里的字符。Help: Date of Birth求助:出生日期Enter as shown in your passport.输入跟护照上相同的信息。Help: Place of Birth求助:出生地Please choose the name currently used for the place where you were born.请选择你的出生地现在的地名。
Help: Phone求助:电话You must provide a primary phone number. The primary phone number should be the phone number at which you are most
this could be a land line or a cellular/mobile number. If you have an additional land line or a cellular/mobile number please list that as your secondary phone number.你必须提供一个主电话号码。主电话号码应该是你最容易联系到的电话号码,可以是固定电话或者手机号。如果你有额外的固定电话或者手机号,请写到次要电话号码处。Help: Identification Numbers求助:身|份|证|号Your National ID Number is a unique number that your government may have provided. For example, the U.S. Government gives unique numbers to people looking to work or who pay taxes.你|的|身|份|证|号|是|你|政|府|提|供|的|唯|一|代|码。比|如,美|国|政|府|给|找|工|作|或|纳|税|的|人|唯|一|的|号|码。Help: Other Nationality求助:其|他|国|籍Enter all nationalities you currently hold and all nationalities you have previously held (including United States, if applicable), regardless of whether you have formally and/or legally relinquished the nationality. If the country where you previously held nationality no longer exists, choose the name of the country that is currently used for that location. (For example, if you used to be a citizen of the former East Germany, choose “Germany.”)输|入|你|当|前|持|有|和|曾|经|持|有|的|所|有|国|籍(包|括|美|国,如|果|适|用),不|管|你|是|否|正式地和/或合|法|地|放|弃|该|国|籍。如|果|你|曾|经|持|有|国|籍|的|国|家|已|不|存|在,选|择|目|前|处|于|该|位|置|的|国|家|的|名|字。(例|如,如|果|你|曾|经|是|前|东|德|的|公|民,选择“德国”。)
Help: Passport/Travel Document Number求助:护照/旅游证件号码Enter the number of the passport or travel document you will use to travel to the United States. This passport/document must still be valid, and must identify you and your nationality.输入你将用于前往美国的护照或旅行证件的号码。这本护照/证件必须仍然有效,并且必须确定你和你的国籍。Help: Passport Book Number求助:护照本编号The Passport Book Number is commonly called the inventory control number. You may or may not have a Passport Book Number on your passport. If you do, the location of the Passport Book Number on your passport may vary depending on the country that issued your passport. Please contact your passport issuing authority if you are unable to determine whether or not your passport contains a Passport Book Number.护照本编号通常被称为库存控制号码。在护照上可能有也可能没有护照本编号。如果有,护照本编号在你护照上的位置可能会因护照发行国家而异。如果你无法确定你的护照是否包含护照本编号,请联系你的护照签发机关。Help: Expiration Date求助:失效日期In most cases your passport or travel document must be valid for at least six months after your arrival in the United States.在大多数情况下,你的护照或旅行证件的有效期必须为抵达美国后至少六个月。
Help: Application Receipt/Petition Number求助:申请回执/意向书号码If you are applying for a petition-based visa, your application receipt/petition number was given to you by the Department of Homeland Security’s U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after you filed your petition application at a USCIS Service Center. The application receipt/petition number is 13 characters long and the first three characters are letters.如果你申请的是基于意向书的签证,你的申请回执/意向书号码是由国土安全部的美国公民及移民事务局(USCIS)向你提供,在你向USCIS服务中心提出意向申请之后。该申请回执/意向书号码是13个字符的长度,而且前三个字符是字母。Help: Previous Employer求助:前任雇主Please enter information regarding your previous two employers only. Applicants may choose to bring along a separate written list of all previous employers to the visa interview for reference.请只输入前两任雇主的信息。申请人可以选择带一个所有前任雇主的书面清单去签证面试以供参考。
Saving Your DS-160 and Returning to a Partially Completed DS-160保存你的的DS-160表和返回到部分完成的DS-160表How can I save my application? Can I stop in the middle of the application and return to it later?我怎样才能保存我的申请表?我可以在申请表中间停下来,以后再回来填吗?You can save your application or return to a partially completed application. When you begin a new DS-160, you will be issued a unique application identification (ID) number after selecting and answering a security question. Once you have your application ID number and have selected and answered a security question, you may exit the DS-160 application and return to it later. You must have your application ID to return to your application. To save your DS-160 to the Consular Electronic Application Center website, click the “Next” button at the bottom of each page you complete. You have 30 days to return to a partially completed application. To access your application after 30 days, you must save it to your computer hard drive or a disk, as explained in the FAQ below.你可以保存你的申请表,或者返回到部分完成的申请表。当你开始一个新的DS-160,在选择和回答安全问题后,会发给你一个独一无二的申请表识别号码(ID)。一旦你拥有了申请表ID号,并已选择并回答了安全问题,你可以退出DS-160申请,以后再回来填。你必须用你的申请表ID号返回到你原来的申请表。要把你的DS-160保存到领事电子应用中心网站,请点击你填完的每个页面的底部的“下一步”按钮。你有30天时间可以返回到部分完成的申请表。要在30天之后访问申请表,你必须将它保存到你的计算机硬盘驱动器或盘里,如下面的FAQ解释。
How do I save my DS-160 application to my computer hard drive or a disk?我如何将DS-160应用程序保存到我的电脑硬盘驱动器或盘里?Saving to a hard drive or disk will allow you to access your application after 30 days. To permanently save your application to your computer hard drive or a disk, select the “Save Application to File” button. Then, click the “Save” button on the File Download window. Identify a place on your computer to save the application, browse to that location, and click the “Save” button on the “Save As” window. The system will download your application to the specified location. Once the download is complete, you can click “Close” to return to the live application on our website. Note: Applications saved to the hard drive of a public or shared computer or memory device could likely be accessed by anyone else who uses the computer or device after you.保存到硬盘驱动器或盘里可以让你在30天之后访问申请表。要把申请表永久保存到计算机硬盘驱动器或盘里,选择“保存申请表到文件”按钮。然后,单击文件下载窗口中的“保存”按钮。在你的电脑上指定一个地方保存申请表,浏览到该位置,并在“另存为”窗口中点击“保存”按钮。系统会将你的申请表下载到指定的位置。一旦下载完成,你可以单击“关闭”,返回到我们网站上进行实时的申请。注:申请表保存到公共或共享的计算机或存储设备上,很可能被在你之后使用该计算机或存储设备的其他人访问到。
I apply for U.S. visas often. Can I reuse the DS-160?我经常申请美国签证。我可以重复使用DS-160吗?Yes, you can use information from a previously submitted DS-160 to populate some fields on a new form. There are two ways that you can do this. First, if you plan to apply for a visa in the future, save your DS-160 to your hard drive or a disk using the instructions in the FAQ above. When you go to apply for your new visa you can then select “Option B-Upload a Previously Saved Application” on the Getting Started page. Alternately, if your previous visa application was submitted after November 1, 2010, you can select “Option C-Retrieve Application,” enter your previous visa application ID, and then hit “Create a New Application.” Your personal information will then populate the form. Be careful to check that all previously submitted information is current and accurate.是的,你可以使用从先前提交的DS-160的信息来填充新表格的一些区域。你可以用两种方式做到。首先,如果你打算将来申请签证,就把你的DS-160保存到你的硬盘驱动器或盘里,用上一个问题的步骤。当你去申请新的签证时,你可以在初始页面上选择“选项B——上传以前保存的申请表”。或者,如果你以前的签证申请在日之后提交,你可以选择“选项C——检索申请表”,输入你以前的签证申请ID,然后点击“创建新的申请表”。你的个人信息将随后填入表格中。注意检查所有先前提交的信息是最新的,准确的。
What if I lose my internet connection, the application “times out,” or I receive an error? Will my application be lost?如果我的网络掉线了,应用程序“超时”,或者我收到一个错误?我的申请会丢失吗?All information is automatically saved when each page is completed, so your application will not be lost. You will need to enter the application ID number, and answer other questions as prompted, to retrieve your application. Once your application has been retrieved, it will begin at the last page you completed. You will be able to edit previous pages, if needed.当每一页完成的时候,所有的信息会自动保存,因此你的申请也不会丢失。你将需要进入申请表ID号,并按照提示回答其他问题,找回你的申请表。一旦你的申请已经被检索,它将开始于你完成的最后一页。你将能够编辑前几页,如果需要的话。Why did the edits I made from the review page "edit" link not save?为什么我在查看页面的“编辑”链接所做的编辑不能成功保存?In order for data changes made from the review page links to save, you must use the buttons at the bottom of each page to navigate, instead of the browser's back/forward buttons or the buttons along the side of the screen.为了让在查看页面对数据的改动得以保存,你必须用每个页面底部的按钮来翻页,而不是用浏览器的前进/后退按钮或者屏幕侧边的按钮。
Uploading a Photo to Your DS-160上传照片到你的DS-160I understand that I can upload a photo with my application. How do I get a digital photo that will successfully upload to my application?我知道我可以随申请表上传一张照片。我如何获得一个能成功上传到我的申请表的数码照片?Please refer to the Photograph Requirements for detailed guidance.请参阅“照片要求”以获取详细的指导。The confirmation page has an "X" in the box where the photo should be. What does that mean?在确认页面上应该是照片的方框处有一个“X”。这意味着什么?That means that the photo upload failed. Therefore, you should submit one printed photograph meeting our requirements, along with the online DS-160 confirmation page, to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at which you plan to apply for your visa. Please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you are applying for specific instructions on how to do this. See the print photo format found in the Photograph Requirements for more information. If the confirmation page includes a photo image, then the photo upload function was successful and no separate print photograph is required.这意味着照片上传失败。这样,你就应该递交一张符合我们的要求的印刷版照片,跟网上的DS-160确认页一起,交到你准备申请签证的美国大使馆或领事馆。请联系你所申请的美国大使馆或领事馆,询问具体怎么做的详细说明。请参阅“照片要求”中的印刷版照片格式的更多信息。如果确认页中包含了照片,那么照片上传功能是成功的,不再需要单独的打印版照片。
Correcting Answers on a Submitted DS-160改正已经提交的DS-160的回答The U.S. Embassy or Consulate where I went for my visa interview denied my application because my DS-160 contained errors or was incomplete. What does this mean and what do I need to do next?我去签证面试的美国大使馆或领事馆拒绝了我的申请,因为我的DS-160包含错误或不完整。这是什么意思,我下一步需要怎么做?DS-160 applications submitted before April 1, 2010 cannot be reopened, and therefore, you must complete and submit a new DS-160.日之前提交DS-160申请不能再打开,因此,你必须填写并提交一份新的DS-160。The Embassy or Consulate should reopen your DS-160 submitted after April 1, 2010 if your application is denied for this reason and ask you to correct it, as explained below:如果你的申请表因为这个原因被拒绝,使领馆应该重新打开你在日之后提交的的DS-160表,并要求你改正,解释如下:DS-160 applications submitted on or after November 1, 2010: Enter your application ID number and answer additional questions as prompted to access and correct your application.在日或以后递交的DS-160申请表:输入申请表ID号并按照提示回答其他问题,然后打开并改正你的申请表。DS-160 applications submitted on or after April 1, 2010, but before November 1, 2010: Enter your barcode or confirmation number into the Application ID field and answer additional questions as prompted to access and correct your application.日或之后,但在日之前提交的DS-160申请表:输入你的条形码或确认号码到应用程序ID字段,并按照提示回答其他问题,然后打开并改正你的申请表。After I have corrected or completed my DS-160 application, do I need to schedule a new appointment or return to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate?在我已经改正或完成了我的DS-160申请表之后,我需要安排新的面试或返回到美国大使馆或领事馆吗?Contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you applied for specific instructions.请与你申请的美国大使馆或领事馆联系获得具体说明。
DS-160 Confirmation PageDS-160确认页Should I bring my entire application or just the confirmation page with me to the interview?我面试的时候应该带着我的整个申请表还是只带确认页?You are not required to bring your entire application. For your interview, you are required to bring your confirmation page with your application ID number on it so we can retrieve your DS-160. You must bring the confirmation page with you during all phases of the application process. Without the confirmation page, we may not be able to process your visa case.你不需要把你的整个申请表都带上。对于你的面试,你需要携带你的确认页,确认页上有申请表ID号码,所以我们可以检索你的DS-160。你必须在申请过程的所有阶段带着你的确认页。如果没有确认页,我们可能无法处理你的签证申请。I submitted my online DS-160 application, but lost my confirmation page. Can I print a new one?我网上提交了我的DS-160申请,但丢失了我的确认页。我可以打印一个新的吗?Yes, you can reprint the confirmation page of an application that has already been submitted. In order to do so, go into the Consular Electronic Application Center website and select the Embassy or Consulate at which you are applying. Hit “Option C-Retrieve Application” on the Getting Started page and enter your application ID number. From there you will be able to view and print your confirmation page.可以,你可以重新打印已经提交了的申请表的确认页。要做到这一点,进入领事电子申请中心网站,并选择你所申请的使领馆。在初始页面上点击“选项C——检索申请表”,然后输入你的申请表ID号。在那里,你将能够查看和打印确认页。
Family/Group Applications家庭/团体申请I am traveling with my family or as part of a group. Can I create a family or group application?我与我的家人一起旅行,或参团旅行。我可以创建一个家庭或团体申请吗?Yes. When you select “Email Confirmation” on your Confirmation Page, you will be directed to a “Thank You” page. On the “Thank You” page you will see an option to create a family or group application. When you select this option, certain information from your application, such as destination, will automatically be imported to and displayed on a new application. Please note that if you use this option you must create an individual application for each family member or for each individual within the group.可以。当你在确认页上选择了“电子邮件确认书”时,你将被引导到一个“谢谢”页面。在“谢谢”页面,你会看到一个选项来创建一个家庭或团体申请。当你选择此选项,你的申请表中的特定信息,如目的地等,将被自动导入到并在一个新的申请表中显示。请注意,如果你使用这个选项,你必须为每个家庭成员或组内的每一个人单独创建一个申请表。If I use the option on the "Thank You" page to create a family or group application, can I modify the data automatically populated by the system?如果我使用选项中的“谢谢”页面上创建一个家庭或团体申请,我可以修改系统自动填充的数据吗?Yes. If one of the dependents has a different surname or nationality, for example, you can alter that data before submitting the application.可以。比如,如果家属的人有不同的姓或是国籍,你可以在提交申请之前修改这些数据。Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor, E Visa Applicants条约贸易商/条约投资者,E签证申请人I am applying for a Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor, E Visa. Do I need to fill out the DS-160 and the DS-156E?我正在申请条约贸易商/条约投资者的E类签证。我需要填写DS-160和DS-156E吗?It depends. If you are a Treaty Investor (E-2) applicant, you need only complete the DS-160. If you are a Treaty Trader (E-1) or an Executive/Manager/Essential Employee (E-1 or E-2), you must complete the DS-160, and you or your employer must complete the paper DS-156E form.这要看情况。如果你是一个条约投资者(E-2)申请人,你只需要填写DS-160。如果你是条约贸易商(E-1)或行政/经理/重要雇员,(E-1或E-2),你必须填写DS-160,而且你或你的雇主必须填写DS-156E表。
原文网址:
校对价格是翻译的一半,先付,支付宝还是微信支付?
然而光看到这么多字我都并不打算看下去→_→
没有发现什么错误啊,很有用,感谢楼主
另外这个文档送给楼主参考
(C)2015果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备

我要回帖

更多关于 qq个性签名韩文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐