walk away walk away walk away walk away .......walking on my wayway这是什么歌

通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!一首歌曲高潮部分重复四次walk away,歌词有部分是。。。。walking on way大概是这个样子,舒缓男声,谢谢_百度知道
一首歌曲高潮部分重复四次walk away,歌词有部分是。。。。walking on way大概是这个样子,舒缓男声,谢谢
我前不久也听到了, 也在找, 并且找到了 不过不知道是不是你要的 Crush - David Archuleta
不是谢谢,不过挺好听的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小清新委婉风Walk Away – Dia Frampton - 麦田音乐网walk away歌名是这个.可是叫这名的歌太多,高潮有重复walk away,walk awaywalk away.有人知道是哪首么?男声,很好听啊啊~有句I don't be the one to turn my什么的.I don't wanna be the one to turn my
chris clousewalked away...could've been a little more wisershould've been a millionairecould have held you a whole lot tighteracted like i did not carei want to feel like i am somewherein the middle of thisi want to feel like I'm not just slippingawayso i walked away walked awaycause i heard you say it'll never be the sameshould've walked away walked awayvoice inside me shouts out loudthe silent feels more silent nowwalked away..tried to step a little calmercan't shoot the passerbysthese tingles within her visiona pushing child will never crysmy pillow lies right inside this rusty ferriswheelI wanna step up instead of spinning in placeso i walked away walked awaycause i heard you say it'll never be the sameshould've walked away walked awayvoice inside me shouts out loudthe silent feels more silent nowi often wonder whats the truthwere not too good what not to doso many days inside this carwheelto many ways you can movetill your standing stillso i walked away walked awaycause i heard you say it'll never be the sameshould've walked away walked awayvoice inside me shouts out loudthe silent feels more silent nowso i walked away walked awaycause i heard you say it'll never be the sameshould've walked away walked awayvoice inside me shouts out loudthe silent feels more silent nowwalked away.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码walk away是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
"The actor walked off before he got his cue"
"I got annoyed and just walked off"
walk away的用法和样例:
As the scene fades out, the hero and the heroine walk away from each other.
随着画面渐渐隐没,男女主角分手各向一方。
The shops are a few minutes' walk away.
商店离此有几分钟的步行路程。
Shrugging my shoulders, I began to walk away then, a moment later, he run after me and thrust the pen into my hands.
我耸耸肩开始走开。刚走开不一会儿,他又追上了我,把那支笔塞到我手里。
Stay here! Don't walk away!
呆在这儿!别走开!
离开(从 ... ...
开始执行其他政党的政...
walk away的海词问答与网友补充:
walk away的相关资料:
【近义词】
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 walking away mv 的文章

随机推荐