the beginners of english book6found the book value翻译,怎么理解

How to Calculate the Book Value of a Company | eHow
If you subtract the balance of a car loan from the fair market value of the car, what you have left is your equity in the vehicle. Book value or intrinsic value for a company is pretty much the same thing – it’s the dollar value of the firm after you subtract debts from the value of assets the business owns. This is useful information because you can compare book value to the company’s stock price and gain some insight into whether the business is overvalued or undervalued.
Suppose a company decides to liquidate. It sells off its assets, pays off its creditors and distributes the remaining money to shareholders. The money shareholders would get if this happened is the company’s book value. Don’t confuse book value with market value or market capitalization. Market capitalization is what investors are willing to pay for the company. Called market cap for short, it equals the price per share multiplied by the number of outstanding shares. Book value and market cap can be different. For instance, a young firm with bright prospects for growth may have a market cap much greater than its book value.
You can find the necessary information to calculate book value on a company’s balance sheet, found in its annual report. Part of the calculation is already done for you. On the balance sheet, you’ll see assets listed first and totaled. Next, the balance sheet states the company’s liabilities. The last section lists shareholders’ equity, which equals assets minus liabilities. To compute book value, subtract the dollar value of preferred stock from shareholders’ equity. Suppose a firm has $100 million in assets and $60 million in debts. Subtracting out, you get a shareholders’ equity of $40 million. The firm issued $5 million in preferred stock, so subtract this amount, leaving a book value of $35 million.
It can be useful to compare the market price of shares to the book value. To make this easier, convert total book value to book value per share. Suppose a company has a book value of $35 million and there are 1.4 million common shares outstanding. Divide $35 million by 1.4 million shares for a book value per share of $25.
Business assets can be divided into two categories: tangible and intangible. Tangible assets are the property a business owns, such as real estate, equipment, inventory and cash. Intangible assets include things like goodwill, the value of brand names and patents. These may be very valuable, but there’s no physical property you can put your hands on. A conservative approach to evaluating a company’s worth is to calculate tangible book value, also called net tangible assets. The formula is the company’s assets minus liabilities, intangible assets and the value of preferred stock. The result tells you what the tangible worth equals after liabilities are subtracted from tangible assets.
Promoted By Zergnet
Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Get Weekly DIY Guides & Inspiration
Life Made Easier. 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Studying+on+English+Translation+of+Chapter+One+of+Tao+Te+Ching+from+the+Perspect.
下载积分:1998
内容提示:Studying+on+English+Translation+of+Chapter+One+of+Tao+Te+Ching+from+the+Perspective+of+Frame+Semantics
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 16:44:46|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Studying+on+English+Translation+of+Chapter+One+of+
官方公共微信the beginners of english found the book value翻译,怎么理解_百度知道
the beginners of english found the book value翻译,怎么理解
提问者采纳
the beginners of english found the book value英语初学者发现了这本书的价值请采纳
来自团队:
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译20条 求翻译~求翻译 急啊急啊急!!! 翻得好加悬赏啊_百度知道
英语翻译20条 求翻译~求翻译 急啊急啊急!!! 翻得好加悬赏啊
跑步和游泳队你的健康有好处、我认为我认为他没有很多优秀品质、听上去多有价值的建议啊、他几乎不能相信他的眼睛?11。2。4、你最好不要把担忧闷在心里,特别在学习上。13。15、我只能游一小段距离、我们不知道明天是否天晴,他去过?19?16。9。14。7,是吗、林先生今天早上乘车而不是走路去上班、王先生从来没有去过加拿大是吗。17。3。10、你们完成作业有困难吗、谢谢你邀请我参加你的婚礼!5。6、自从他来到这儿,是吗!八年级的学生正忙着为运动会练习、请不要和他吵这件事,他遭受着牙疼的折磨!(What……)12。8,已经在学习上取得很大进步。18、看、这些天。他上星期去那儿出差、这本书对我们初学者很有价值、昨天我被告知电影院将有一部新电影上映、我们的父母总是对我们很严格、他们玩得多开心啊?
不、他没有勇气对他父亲道歉1。20
提问者采纳
Mr, they play more fun ah?16, our parents are at have the courage to apologize to his father2.10, he suffered from a toothache, we don&#39.17, I can only travel a short distance, running and swimming team is good for your health?11, listen to many valuable suggestions.14.;t know whether it will be fine tomorrow3.4;t worry stuffy in the heart,t quarrel with him about this. He went there on business last week.7, you&#39. Wang has never been to Canada?19. 15, I think I don&#39, he&#39, see, yesterday I was informed that the cinema there will be a new film on. Lin this morning ride instead of walk to work.13, espd better don&#39, is, you have difficulty fint think he has a lot of excellent quality!5.6, since he came here! ( What .8, please don&#39, thank you for inviting me to attend your wedding. )12, these days, have make great progress in study.18! Students in grade eight are busy for the sports practice.9?No, this book is s been, he could not believe his eyes., Mr.he didn&#391.20
提问者评价
其他类似问题
finish the homework you have difficulty。 No。 1, he has been to,已经在学习上取得很大进步, especially in the study? 不. 13! 11、我们不知道明天是否天晴、跑步和游泳队你的健康有好处. 17。 12;d better don&#39? 10、林先生今天早上乘车而不是走路去上班, have to study and gain a lot、看.;t know if it&#39, these days, yesterday I was told that the cinema there will be a new film、我只能游一小段距离、这本书对我们初学者很有价值, they had more happy。 Eight grade students are busy practice for the games.? 18.! 八年级的学生正忙着为运动会练习、你们完成作业有困难吗, running and swimming team your health benefits。 Six, you&#39。 8, please don't argue t think he a lot of excellent quality, he didn&#39. 20! 7。 16、我认为我认为他没有很多优秀品质, is it, he suffered s fine tomorrow. 14;t have the courage to apologize to his father、这些天, we don&#39, Mr, look、谢谢你邀请我参加你的婚礼, Mr、他们玩得多开心啊? 16、我们的父母总是对我们很严格. 2, thank you for inviting me to your wedding,他遭受着牙疼的折磨。 2, our parents always treated us very strict。 5。 19? 11、听上去多有价值的建议啊. 15.. 3. 4;t worry stuffy in the heart, is it、王先生从来没有去过加拿大是吗。 14, since he came here、你最好不要把担忧闷在心里,他去过? 19,是吗. 10。 He went there last week on a business trip. 6、他几乎不能相信他的眼睛. Lin this morning ride instead of walk to work? 13,特别在学习上。 3, I think I don&#39. 18,是吗! 4、自从他来到这儿, sounds more valuable advice! (What……) What. 7、请不要和他吵这件事。 9.) 12. 8! 5, this book is very valuable for us beginners, I can swim only a short distance. 9. 他上星期去那儿出差。 And、昨天我被告知电影院将有一部新电影上映? 15 and he could hardly believe his eyes.. Wang has never been to Canada is、他没有勇气对他父亲道歉1。 20
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1, he didn't have the courage to apologize to his father.
2, we don't know if it's fine tomorrow.
3, you'd better don't worry stuffy in the heart.
4, sounds more valuable advice!
5, since he came here, have to study and gain a lot.
Six, I can swim only a short distance.
7, look! Eight grade students are busy practice for the games.
8, these days, he suffered a toothache tortured.
9, thank you for inviting me to your wedding.
10, I think I don't think he a lot of excellent quality, is it?
11, they had more happy!
12, please don't argue with him this matter.
13, Mr. Wang has never been to Canada is?
No, he has been to. He went t...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Meant to improve their English level,the book is of great value for the English beginners.这里的 Meant to improve their English level 这句是作什么状语啊?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 english story book 的文章

随机推荐