帮我写一段两人的英文大一英语两人情景对话话,以问答的形式,相对等量一点话语,话题是写关于你的运动或爱好

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
情景对话,写一段三分钟左右二人的对话!Topic 1 Study Please create a dialogue (about 3mins):Situation:A is upset because he is having difficulty catching up with his study.B comforts A and helps A by giving some advices and suggesting some good ways for learning.Topic 2 Marriage and Love Please create a dialogue (about 3mins):Situation:A has a girl friend who is several years elder than him.But his father (mother) B shows disapproval.A and B are now presenting their different understanding of love and marriage and trying to persuade the other to change mind.Topic 3 TravelingPlease create a dialogue (about 3mins):Situation:A and B have decided to go on a trip together.Now they are planning a trip,including destination,transport,accommodation,places of interests,length of stay,and activities they hope to undertake,etc.Topic 4 Stress Please create a dialogue (about 3mins):Situation:A complains to B that he is having great stress and gets angry easily.B tries to talk about the root of A’s anger and helps A to reduce stress.Topic 5 Health Please create a dialogue (about 3mins):Situation:A is feeling down and he goes to see the doctor B.A explains his symptoms to B and B examines A.Then the doctor B gives advices to get well soon.Topic 6 Lifestyle of College StudentsPlease create a dialogue (about 3mins):Situation:A is doing a survey on the lifestyle of college students.He is interviewing B about studies,entertainments,sports,eating habits,daily spending,social activities,monthly budget and hobbies etc.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我选的第一个写的,大概参考一下吧B:Hey,A,what’s up?You look so down.A:I am worrying about my study.To tell you the truth,it is quite difficult for me to catch up with the average level of study in my class.B:well,take it easy!It’s just the very beginning of your college life.Maybe you simply haven’t found the right way to learn.You know,studying in college is quite different from that in high school.A:Thank you,it’s very kind of you.Maybe you are right.There may be something wrong with my method of study.B:yeah.For now,you cannot depend on teachers that much and hope they will teach you everything needed.Self-learning is the key!Do you often do individual study?A:Not very much.You’ve picked out my weak point.I am not good at learning by myself.I always keep my question in mind and hope the teachers can help me solve them in class.But,they are really quite busy and don’t have enough time to help me work all these questions out!So…B:So your questions pile up?A:Yes.And after several classes I am completely left behind.B:Since you have found out your problem,you do need to change your method.Try to solve the questions by yourself!Search the Internet or go to the library.You will absolutely get what you need.A:Thank you very much.I will cheer up and try my best to make a difference.
能帮我写下接下来几个吗
啊。。。那么多……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我选A,若是写的不好··别介意···B:Hi,A!A:Hi,BB:You look so tired.what's the matter?A:I am having difficulty catching up with my study.Can you hlep me?B:Let me see.Don't worried.You should d...
扫描下载二维码英语两人搞笑情景对话,5分钟左右的,尽量简单一点的
英语两人搞笑情景对话,5分钟左右的,尽量简单一点的
这个很简单.您去看几集“生活大爆炸”,绝对有收获,这电视剧每分每秒都有笑点
与《英语两人搞笑情景对话,5分钟左右的,尽量简单一点的》相关的作业问题
顾客:小心,你的大拇指在我汤里了服务员:别担心,先生,不是很烫!Diner:Watch out!Your thumbs in my soup!Waiter:Don't worry Sir it's not that hot!一个服务员给顾客拿来了牛排,大拇指在牛肉上.“你疯了吗?”顾客喊到,“你的手在我的牛排上!”“什
A:Tell me a little bit about yourself.请介绍一下你自己.B:My name is David and I live in Shanghai,I was born in 1980.My major was electrical engineering.我叫David,住在上海,出身于
Health is regarded as the most important thing in our life.All of us want to stay healthy.Here are some good ideas.First,a balanced diet is a must.Foods like fr
孔雀东南飞
别着急,我帮你!Losing My BookA--Hello,Tom,you look unhappy.What's wrong?B--I lost my book,it was useful to me.A--Sorry to hear that.But how did you lose it?B--Last Sat
Hand in handWe all live in the same planet—the earth.Nature is multicolored and beautiful.When we marvel at how beautiful the nature is,we are damaging our eart
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents."What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered."You're a good
1、 I:Good morning ,everyone! My name is Lily , I’m honored for this interview . B: Good morning ,let’s calm down then we ‘ll start our question . Why are you in
A:Hi,may I ask you some questions?B:Sure.A:What do you think of the changes of work in the future?B:It will mostly depend on Internet in order to improve the ef
A: Dad, I got a C for English again, but I had done my best.B: Well, don't give up. You know, English is very useful. It is one of the international working lan
凯特:Hey,the same to you!杰克Time flies!One year has been a history aleady!凯特:Definitely,it`s time to say byebye to the last year and to say hello to the new year!杰
A:Hello,你好B.Long time no see.How are you?B。长时间不见了。你怎么样?B:I am fine,thank you,and you?我很好,谢谢。你呢?A:I am fine,too.我也很好。B:Where have you been?I have not seen you fo
C:Hello,A,this is my friend ,B.And this is D.A:Hello,glad to see you.My name is XXX.What's your name? B:My name is XXX,glad to see you ,too. A:what class are yo
A:Hey,David.I haven't seen you for a long time.What are you doing now?B:OH,I just got a new job.A:Why?Your former job was so well paid.B:Yeah,but it's not my id
With the development of the Internet and the popularization of computers, shopping on the Internet has become a commonplace in our life. Here consumers can buy
The chicken with three legs旁白:One day,a driver drives his car to a village.He drives very fast,but he see a chicken over him.司机(独白):What?!Is that chicken?Why it
【要求;基数词,序数词,年月日,星期,时刻,价格,加减乘除,分数,温度.这些条件选五个然后写一段对话.是说对话的内容要包括其中五个因素吗?问路或描述物品所在位置很难达到4分钟,可以穿插点其他而不改变主因素(物品所处位置)吧 Lynn,Ben,Cart,Lacy.Ben:Damn!It gets really cold
三个题目才一百分,还要四分钟,真是扣...估计是外教课要考试了吧.哈哈先写一个,另外的有时间了再写.campus lifeA:Hey,andy.how have you been recently?it seems that you have been missing for a whileB:well,yeah,i
中国人:C 外国人:AA:Excuse me,could you tell me how to get to the People Park?C:People Park?Let me see.Hmm...Oh,I see.It's on the right side of the People Street.Pleas||打电话的英文对话
打电话的英文对话
开始 Hello.May I speak with Mr.LIU DE HUA, plea
那个提示应该是你电脑的显卡没达到游戏要求,如果是双显卡电脑,先切换到独显再运行游戏就可以了
一、 Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. G
Good afternoon. Peace Restaurant. May I help
A:&Hello ,is that Bill?& B:&Ye
老人家其实心都很好,毕竟过了大半辈子了。如果你打过去,他们会感觉你很有礼貌。到你语气尽量轻
东西是有价的。祝福是无价的。 那么远的越洋电话打过来就为祝你生日快乐,可见你们兄弟的情谊是
因为打电话的时候要是你不知道说什么的话那么久会导致你的思路短路当让就会冷场了但是见面就不同
你女朋友应该是不想跟你聊天才会这样哪能每次都那么巧都有人给他打电话手机也没电了,他对你已经
一个玩劲舞的少女,前几天晚自习回家,被一辆卡车给撞死了,司机丧尽天良,把她的尸体拖进猪球场
接待员: Good morning, madam. What can I do for y
前面是超市的,下面是电话A: 我是玛丽·米勒。史密斯先生的秘书,我能帮您什么吗? A: M
ipad air可以打电话吗?ipad air怎么打电话?很多网友都很想知道这款平板电脑可
ipad mini2可以打电话吗?ipad mini2怎么打电话?很多网友都很想知道ipa
ipad5可以打电话吗?ipad5怎么打电话?很多网友都很想知道ipad5可不可以打电话,
打电话一分钟6毛钱还便宜啊? 2011年最新款永久免费打电话软件,国内外全免费,只是靠网
0-9点,每天30分钟 其他时间,扣微微帐户中的话费(不扣手机帐户中的话费)。 微微帐户中
等她空闲的时候去她家找她记得带礼物,比较宅的女生不是很主动的,你应该多主动点。
到时候会给你个装订的小本,上面全是电话号。你需要从第一页第一个电话打到最后一页最后一个。不
据国家规定,说明是黑车,野的士。手机掉了找不到也没办法,出租车必须是由国家机构管理,应去公
哎,,如果你还不想分就忍着吧,接你电话只是一种应付。我都直接甩了她,电话不接还装生气,我找
他可能也在等你,也可能放弃你了,如果你想继续,何必在乎问候一句呢
そうそう。对对。 (赞同对方的意思) すごい。厉害。 (说时语气放慢) やっぱり。果然。
移民局当然是说英语了。 给你说中文哪算什么 移民局的头头会给你打电话的 问你一些问题。如果
A:hello,may i speak to xx? B:this is XX speak
“四城一家”优惠通知 尊敬的原巢湖客户,根据巢湖区划调整统一安排,电信网络调整预计今年12
有可能你的名额被某人顶替了,编制不是一时半会 说有就能有的,建议楼主多做个准备
不可靠 你采纳了就是对我的支持
你好,平板电脑能打电话的。只要里面加一个通话模块就行了,只不过有的平板电脑没有,有的平板电
楼主你好,如果手机没锁的话,就可能是卡的问题,可以考虑到营业厅重新办理,再不行就是系统问题
1234567891011121314151617181920最完美的英语初次见面对话用英语做一个初次见面的对话。
最完美的英语初次见面对话 用英语做一个初次见面的对话。
来自:网络
最完美的英语初次见面对话
就是一个人先说&quot. Give me a hug。当然。但人多的时候。你可以说 & 比较好一些,然后相互握手?如果是学生的社交场合;。二个素不认识的老美见面打招呼的方式很简单; 就可以了, 另一个人说 &quot。这时候通常问候一句 &quot, 你不可能一个一个说 &quot. Do you want to exchange numbers。如果两个人相识已久;What'N 或者 &quot,拥抱之前不一定要说 &Could I have your phone number&quot,你就可以迎上去拥抱啦。2。当然啦.给我一个拥抱吧,只要看到人家张开双手;,但这么说不适用于比较正式的场合;; 或是直截了当要对方的电话 &quot。3,见面再说&Do you want to exchange numbers&quot。如果两个人还是不错的朋友,所以你也可以跟对方要 E-mail address 或是 ICQ 反而显得有点见外1,要不要名片就不是那么重要了。总之要什么就根据当时的情况和你个人的企图来定了。这时你可以尝试跟对方交换电话号码,这时简单说&Nice to meet you&quot. 很高兴认识你;Nice to meet you&quot,第一次见面就要对方电话感觉好像怪怪的;,就会彼此拥抱一下? 你想不想交换电话呢;Give me a hug&quot, too&s up&Nice to meet you&How are you doing&Hi&. Nice to meet you
2;Do you want to exchange numbers&quot。3。
用于初次见面或第二次见面时,就是一个人先说&quot.给我一个拥抱吧。总之要什么就根据当时的情况和你个人的企图来定了 4。但人多的时候;Could I have your phone number&quot。如果两个人还是不错的朋友,然后相互握手。这时你可以尝试跟对方交换电话号码,所以你也可以跟对方要 E-mail address 或是 ICQ number。二个素不认识的老美见面打招呼的方式很简单; 就可以了, 另一个人说 &How are you doing&quot, 你不可能一个一个说 &quot?如果是学生的社交场合,见面再说&s up&NWhat'Give me a hug&quot,第一次见面就要对方电话感觉好像怪怪的. Do you want to exchange numbers. Give me a hug,拥抱之前不一定要说 &quot。如果两个人相识已久,你就可以迎上去拥抱啦,只要看到人家张开双手,但这么说不适用于比较正式的场合;。当然? 你想不想交换电话呢;Nice to meet you&,就会彼此拥抱一下;m
glad to see you。这时候通常问候一句 &quot1。你可以说 &quot. 很高兴认识你; 或是直截了当要对方的电话 &quot,这时简单说&Nice to meet you&quot. 很高兴认识你; 反而显得有点见外.I'。当然啦,要不要名片就不是那么重要了;, too& 比较好一些;Nice to meet you& 或者 &Hi&. Nice to meet you
国人:Hello老外:你好!国人:Can you speak chinese?老外:会一点一点。以下,完美了~
谁能帮忙写一段初次见面的英语对话 要三个人 要求是三到五分钟 ...请帮我编一段5分钟的英语对话 2...
最完美的英语初次见面对话
跪求电影《莫扎特传》英文影评 ...
你要问什么?是问怎么练习?还是要问怎么对话?hello hi how are you im fine...
In this conversation,Sally Fraser,a Human Resource...扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求懂英语的大神给五段英语情景对话,一段大概两三分钟五小段分别关于LIving in harmony /the value of life /the road to success /optimistic and positive thinking /moral value 以此为话题的情景对话,最好是通俗易懂,有中文翻译,三个人组.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一 living in harmonyA:Look at the world around us,it seems filled with hate created by misunderstanding,selfishnessand the like.why don`t we living in harmony?B;i think so ,there is no good reson to hate .differnt people have different minds ,C:i agree too,if every person can forgive others`mistake ,all of us can live in harmony!二 the value of lifeA:recent days,i always think about the value of life,I really confused.B:Don`t mind.it`s normal for a person to go through this phaseC:in my opinion ,the value of life is to chang the world!B:no,i don`t think so ,it`hard to do what you said ,we`d better not be changed by the world,that`s waht i think is the value of lifeA:oh,thank you two guys !i really appreciate what both of you said三the road to successA; yesterday,i read a book,it`s said the road to success differ from people to people.what do you think of it?B:that`s true,some people approach to suucess by hardworking ,while the others rely on their talent.C; what`s more ,i think ,sometimes it`s useful to achieve success through shortcut.四optimistic and positive thinkingA; nowadays,the majority of people lose optimistic and positive thinking,so i think we should cultivate the habit of thinking B:you are right ,especially the childrenC;yeah ,if we have this way of thinking ,we can live in a happy life.五moral valueA:In contemporary,moral value is ignored,as a result ,more and more awful things have happenedB:In my view,the reson why moral value is ignored is that people put more and more attention on economic,C I can`t agree more.自己亲手打的 ,
有点短了,不过还是谢谢了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
生活在和谐/生命的价值/成功之路/乐观和积极思考/道德价值
你逗我的吧,我想要的是英语对话
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语两人情景对话20句 的文章

随机推荐