talk about with youyou teacher哪里错了

What did the teacher talk about the film 改错
What did the tether talk about?或How did the teather talk about the firm?我敢100%肯定我的答案是正确的,不信你以后问老师,若不对你来找我,我赔你10分!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
What did the teacher say about the film
扫描下载二维码短文改错专题_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
短文改错专题
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语
大小:331.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢In classes, your teachers will talk about topic that you are studying. (1)It will be important for you to know the information they provide when you take tests. So you must be able to take good written notes from what your teachers say.Here are the three stages(阶段) of taking notes and what you should do during each stage.1. Before ClassReview your notes you have taken before you come to class. This will be good for remembering what was covered. Get you ready to understand new information your teacher will provide.2. During ClassKeep your attention on what your teacher is saying and “the signal words” that tell you what your teacher is going to say and it is important to write in your notes. Examples of signal words are “The most important point…” and “Remember that…” Be sure to include in your notes information that your teacher repeats or writes on the blackboard. Write quickly so that you can include all the important information in your notes. (2)Do this by writing abbreviations such as “km” for _______, using symbols such as “%” for ________, and writing short sentences.3. After ClassRewrite your notes to make them more complete and accurate (准确的) by changing abbreviations into whole words, symbols into words, and shortened sentences into longer sentences. Use them to answer your questions. If necessary, ask your teacher for help.小题1:将(1)句译成中文:_________________________________________________________小题2:在(2)处填入两个合适的词,使句意完整,上下文通顺:__________;____________小题3:回答问题:Why do you need to review your notes you have taken before class?__________________________________________________________________________小题4:在文中找出此句的同义句:When your teacher say something more than once or write something on the blackboard, you must take notes of that.________________________________小题5:在文中找出主题句:__________________________________________________________
小题1:当你考试时,了解他们所提供的信息对你而言将很重要。小题2: percent小题3:This will be good for remembering what was covered.小题4:Be sure to include in your notes information that your teacher repeats or writes on the blackboard.小题5:Here are the three stages(阶段) of taking notes and what you should do during each stage.
试题分析:这篇文章主要讲了无车日的的发起,以及现在已经有很多城市加入到无车日的行列,在北京,越来越多的人们加入了这项运动。我们必须为无车日做些什么。小题1:句子翻译题。It will be important for you to know the information they provide when you take tests.这是一个It is + adj.+for sb. to do.句型,所以翻译为当你考试时,了解他们所提供的信息对你而言将很重要。 小题2:细节理解题。Do this by writing abbreviations such as “km” for kilometer, using symbols such as “%” for percent, abbreviations为缩略词,故答案是 percent。小题3:细节理解题。根据第一节,Review your notes you have taken before you come to class. This will be good for remembering what was covered. 在你上课之前,复习你的笔记。这将有利于记忆。故答案是This will be good for remembering what was covered.小题4:同义句。When your teacher say something more than once or write something on the blackboard, you must take notes of that当你老师说的不止一次东西或写在黑板上的东西,那你必须做笔记。所以答案是Be sure to include in your notes information that your teacher repeats or writes on the blackboard.小题5:判断推理题。Here are the three stages(阶段) of taking notes and what you should do during each stage.这里有记笔记的三个阶段,在每个阶段应该做什么,考点:
按要求转换下列句型。
1. To work in a school is very interesting. (同义句)
______ ______ very interesting to work in a school. 2. Don"t worry too much about your exam. (同义句)
Don"t ______ ______ too much about your exam. 3. We maybe make our friends and family unhappy. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ you maybe make your friends and family? 4. The headmaster saw the children playing on the playground. (变成复合句)
The headmaster saw the children ______
______ on the playground. 5. He will be back in two months. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ will hw be back? 6. The old man bought the bird two weeks ago. (同义句)
The old man ______ ______ the bird for two weeks. 7. He told the teachers at school about his problem. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ he tell the teachers at school about? 8. I need to look up the word in the dictionary. (变一般问句)
______ you ______ to look up the word in the dictionary? 9. They would like to help some homeless people. (变一般问句)
______ you ______ to help some homeless people? 10. This volunteer work takes each of them several hours a week. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ does this volunteer work take each of them a week?
your eraser?—No, it isn"t.—
1. What"s your first name?
2. What"s your last name?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司答案DAAB点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题what did you wear?were you early late or on time where did you sit?请帮助英语简答what did you wear?were you early late or on time?where did you sit?how did you feel?who was the first person you met?what did the teacher talk about?who talked the most?the least?how was your english then?how is it now?
滴汗滴汗327
I were green jacket.I just arrived on time.I sat in a small room.I feel quite well.Jim was the first person I met.The teacher talked about apartheid.Jim talked the most and I talked &the least.My English was quite bad then.Now,my English is very good.你这个主要是考的过去式的用法,他们的都不靠谱,用我的吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
An artificial leathered coat.It's fucking cool.What's such a question? Of course, it's my mom.She's always talking shit in cl...
那你穿什么?是你,早或晚于时间?你在哪里坐?你感觉如何?谁是你遇到的第一个人?没有什么老师谈谈?谁谈的是什么?最少?如何为你的英语呢?怎么回事呢?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 let talk about love 的文章

随机推荐