做值得做某事 英语,。

就是因为这样,我们才要去做 用英语怎么说
iudollco2262
用主语从句 it is ...that 翻译:It is because of this that we just do it.(=That we just do it is because of this )用原因状语从句翻译:We just do it because it is like this,(或者 Because it is like this,we just do it)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Things like this, we should want to do.
1.要过语音关。语音是学习英语的第一关。不掌握正确的发音,就不敢大声朗读和对话,句子不能上口,后续的训练就难以进行。要仔细听老师的发音和录音带,大胆实践,反复模仿,对比纠正。不要怕出错。对中国学生来说要达到发音完全正确并非一日之功,要有信心,有耐心就一定能够成功。
2.注意英语和汉语的区别。英语和汉语是两种不同的语言系统。如英语语音中的短元音、辅音连缀,以摩擦音、破擦音收尾音节...
Is because of this, we don't want to do希望楼组采纳
That's why we have to do it. 或者 That's the reason why we have to do it. 就因为这样我们才要去做。
扫描下载二维码做補充說明 的英文怎麼說?
做補充說明 的英文怎麼說1.&Show host: We appreciate your feedback on John's performance. Do you have anything to add before we take a vote?&&Judges: No, we don't.&&Show host: Okay. Let's take a vote. Who do you think is the best performer tonight?2.&Jerry: As far as I know here's how the sales plan goes. If there's anything I missed please let me know.&&John: Thank you Jerry. You've covered just about everything. Good job!3.&Presenter: We have reached the end of the presentation. Please comment if you have any questions or concerns.4.&(In an email) Sender to recipients: Here are the meeting minutes. If I have missed anything please chime in. [1]&Do you have anything to add?[2]&Do you want to add anything?[3]&Do you have anything you want to add?[4]&let one know[5]&comment[6]&chime in以下的英文都指「你有要補充說明的嗎?」:Do you have anything to add? Do you want to add anything? Do you have anything you want to add?有時候白話翻譯就好,像 chime in 常用在 email 裡表示收件的人可以回覆,做補充說明。
還有問題?,或到
猜猜以下的圖代表什麼英文?
的英文是甚麼? (二選一)
Love me, love my dog.Time is money.
老師 (讓小朋友出校車後): 別嬉戲,別跟陌生人說話。 (請填空)
Teacher (after letting kids out of the school bus on a field trip): No hor<input id='challengeAnswerByGuest' data-answerLength="2" data-nextTermPath="%E5%A1%AB%E7%A9%BA%E9%A1%8C-%E7%84%97%E9%BA%B5" data-correctSentenceRed="Teacher (after letting kids out of the school bus on a field trip): No horseplay. Don't talk to strangers. " data-correctSentenceGreen="Teacher (after letting kids out of the school bus on a field trip): No horseplay. Don't talk to strangers. " data-challengeCorrectAnswer="se" placeholder='2 個字母' type='text' size='7' maxlength='25'/>play. Don't talk to strangers.
珍珠奶茶的英文怎麼說?
You failed me 是甚麼意思?
I am well 跟 I am good 的差別?
Chinese- - 中英物語 -
創立. 歡迎在
真人線上英文家教
一對一教學
美國等60國外籍老師
填表就送免費課程
訂閱中英物語電子報
From 中英物語
今天的每日一詞是 "體會", 體會的英文怎麼說? 請參考以下翻譯:
1. I just can't relate to the way you feel.
2. I am sympathetic to him for getting fired from his job.
中英物語敬上
我要訂閱三日一封電子報 每周一封電子報
我不要訂閱電子報英语:他在做什么?用英语怎么说What are you doing是你在做什么,那为什么到他就变成is了?
袁袁乐uWRs
What is he doing?
I 是第一人称用am.you 是第二人称用are. he/ she/ it都是第三人称,全都用is.所以是:What am I doing?What are you doing?What is he/she/it doing? 另外所有的非人类的动物,物品之类的也都用is.但是如果第三人称是非复数,比如他们,她们,或一群动物,就要用are.所以是:What are they doing?What are those boys doing?What are these dogs doing?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 做某事有困难 英语 的文章

随机推荐