袋鼠应该用them还是they them their还是their

您要找的是不是:
决心;下决心
Sure, they like us, but they can't seem to make up their minds if they like us just enough to date us.
当然了,他们喜欢我们,但他们似乎不能确定自己是否喜欢我们到能约会的地步。
And once men make up their minds, experts say, they shed excess pounds more easily than women, thanks to a faster metabolism.
而且专家说一旦他们下定决心,由于男性新陈代谢较快,他们比女性更容易减掉多余的体重。
Party Chairman Howard Dean is urging these so-called super delegates to make up their minds as quickly as possible.
民主党主席霍华德.迪恩敦促这些所谓的超级代表尽快作出决定。
But nowadays, people have too many choices and cannot seem to make up their minds," said Etsuko Satake, principal of the Infini marriage prep school.
但现在,人们的选择太多,很多人似乎难以下决心。
A gay man I met at a bar once told me that bisexuals “just can’t make up their minds.”
我在酒吧遇见的一个男同志有次跟我说双性恋者“常常不能作出决定。”
This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said, that “Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
林肯说过,“大多数人都是决定想怎么高兴就怎么高兴。”这已经被认为是真理。
But he added a note of caution: "The risk is seeing people make up their minds about the festival after only three days."
但他也谨慎表示:“就怕人们只看了三天就给本届电影节下了结论。”
The birds do not light, apparently trying to make up their minds.
那些鸟并没有停落,显然它们还未下定决心。
Australians cannot seem to make up their minds whether the koala or the kangaroo should represent them.
澳洲人似乎无法决定应该选择无尾熊还是袋鼠来代表他们的国家。
At the moment of indecision, we helped them make up their minds.
正在进退两难的当口,我们帮他们下了决心。
《新英汉大辞典》
Second, even the students make up their minds to keep pet in the dormitory, they have to take care of the pet, like to take a shower, to deal with the pet's shit and to drive away the terrible smell.
第二,即使学生下定决心在宿舍养宠物,他们要照顾宠物,比如洗澡,处理宠物的粪便和驱散难闻的气味。
The week ahead is not likely to offer much that will help investors make up their minds about the future.
未来一周恐怕难以帮助投资者在决断未来形势问题上提供任何有效的指引.
He’s been watching two of the league’s most frequent jump-passers, LeBron and Wade, leap into the air and then make up their minds all year.
联盟里两个最典型的跳传爱好者勒布朗和韦德一整年都在重复着这种把戏,这一切他都看在眼里。
They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds.
据说人无完人。又据说磨练出完美。你们对下词好吗?平凉房产创业资讯网。
Abraham Lincoln once said, 'Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
亚伯拉罕、林肯曾经说过:「大部分的人决心要怎麽样快乐就可以如愿以偿。」
Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ------ Abraham Lincon.
对大多数人来说,他们自己心中认为有多幸福就有多幸福。------林肯。
The judges can't make up their minds on a winner so the outcome could hang in the balance for a few more days.
评委们还没有决定获胜者的归属,结果还要等上几天。
Indecisive friends and even your partner just can't make up their minds how they want to be entertained.
优柔寡断的朋友甚至你的另一半只是没有决定下来如何娱乐。
The problem will be discussed next month, by when the school leaders will have to make up their minds about what to do with the problem.
我们将于下个月讨论这个问题,到时候,学校领导必将决定怎样解决它。
Batters must make up their minds to hit the ball long before the ball approaches within 20 feet of the plate.
打者在球接近20英尺必须下决心击中球
Batters must make up their minds to hit the ball long before the ball approaches within 20 feet of the plate.
打者在球接近20英尺必须下决心击中球
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!为您推荐: 
orbit袋鼠 扩展阅读:1.
本文网址:http://www.itfly.net/a/wendang/article-.html
本站所有文章来自互联网,由机器人自动采编,文章内容不代表本站观点,请读者自行辨别信息真伪,如有发现不适内容,请及时联系站长处理。Schleich Kangaroo Animal Model-玩具-亚马逊中国
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
Schleich Kangaroo Animal Model
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
Schleich Kangaroo Figure
Size approx 10cm height
Hand painted figure
Perfect for imaginative play
Suitable for ages 3+
此商品有一个较新的机型:
现在有货。
第 1 页, 共 1 页
这项购物功能将继续加载商品。要导航到此轮盘之外,请使用您的标题快捷键,导航到之前或之后的标题。
看过此商品后顾客买的其它商品?
模型尺寸(长 x 宽 x 高,单位:厘米):8,6 x 3,7 x 9,3。 袋鼠可以倚靠尾巴站立,这些袋目类动物的四肢虽然短小但强有力。红大袋鼠生活在澳大利亚中部干旱的平原地带,也是澳洲较大的哺乳动物及现存大的有袋类。 — 他们的身高甚至高比成人身高!袋目动物妊娠期短,产下小袋鼠后,便将袋鼠宝宝放进育儿袋,知道他们自己可以独立生活。红袋鼠的宝贝或幼崽会在妈妈的育儿袋内呆上一年的时间,在此期间,妈妈会哺育和照顾幼崽。红袋鼠是食草动物,也就是只吃植物。因它们在吃绿色植物时吸收所需的水份,所以它可以很长一段时间不喝水。袋鼠是夜行动物,白天大多数时候在睡觉或者休息。当雄袋鼠打架的时候,看上去就像在拳击。打斗时,会以后肢站立,并以前肢将对方推到,或者以尾巴支撑,用后肢踢对方。红袋鼠拥有强壮的后肢,可以跳跃三十英尺高。群居动物,每一小群约有三十只到三百只。雌性呈蓝灰色,因此称为“蓝色飞鸟”有趣事实:袋鼠跳跃时时速可达四十英里。
生产商提供信息
Scientific Name: Macropus rufus
Schleich's Wild Life Playworld
Collect them all!
to check out Schleich's full line of Wild Life animals and accessories today.
Fun Fact: Kangaroos are able to attain speeds of forty miles per hour while hopping.
Schleich Kangaroo
Product Detail
Red kangaroos live in the arid plains of central Australia and are the largest surviving marsupials anywhere in the world -- they can grower taller than a full grown man! Marsupials give birth to their babies early and then carry them in protected pouches until they can survive on their own. Red kangaroos' babies, or joeys, remain in their mother's pouches for up to a year while she nurses and nurtures them. Red kang this means they only eat plants. They can go long periods of time without water as long as they have access to green plants. They're nocturnal and spend their days sleeping or resting. When male kangaroos fight, it looks like they're boxing. They stand on their hind legs and push, jab, and kick at each other. Red kangaroos have powerful legs and can jump as much as thirty feet in one bound. They live in groups called mobs that range anywhere from thirty to over three hundred animals. Females have a bluish-gray coat with a hint of brown and are called 'blue flyers.'
Hand Painted
Highly Detailed
Made of high quality plastic
商品尺寸4.1 x 9.1 x 9.7 cm
商品重量50 g
是否需要电池 不是
ASINB001O2QWA0
亚马逊热销商品排名
玩具商品里排第34,003名 ()
发货重量91 g
上架时间日
-- 本品含有小零件,可能产生窒息危险。不适合3岁以下儿童使用。
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
1 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Beautiful.
Not a toy.留言者Debbie -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Our team competed in Australia last year and my husband makes his own trophies for the team.
This last December he made a trophy for everyone that competed in Australia.
I found these on line and they were perfect.
Everyone loved their trophies with these really professional looking kangaroos.
It does not look like a toy.
Very decorative.
6 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Schleich Kangaroo-- detailed and well made留言者sassymom -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Schleich toys are all so well made and durable. This Kangaroo is no exception-- it is incredibly detailed and beautifully made.The figure is sized perfectly for little toddler hands and the quality is superb. My little one has been playing with this for weeks and not a single scratch. There are so many great details on this-- very helpful in guiding children in disussions about animals and the different parts to identify (ears, eyes, nose, etc. are all detailed).Also-- the Schleich animals all stand solidly. No wobbles so little ones can play without frustration. Fantastic, educational, and very fun toy!
1 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Our daughter loves them and so do we留言者T B. -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I ordered an odd assortment of Schleich animals after reading a lot of positive reviews. I wanted my 15-month-old to know her animals before her first visit to the zoo, so I was searching for lifelike figures. These really are the best. Love the color and the tiny details. The figures are too small for toddlers below 3 (recommended age). I absolutely recommend supervised play. My daughter loves her animals and begs me to get them out every morning. That in itself is rewarding. Going to order the safari animals next.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Love the Schleich animal figures留言者m4zurka -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买High quality and very realistic, as I've come to expect from the Schleich brand animal figures.
They are not cheap, but we use gift-giving occasions to slowly expand our collection.
With our toddler bringing them all around the house the paint on some gets a little scuffed up, but that doesn't bother me.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Five Stars留言者r?th -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Cute. Gift
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。您的位置:
> Taronga Zoo 塔龙加动物园更新时间: 13:02
Taronga Zoo 塔龙加动物园
ELL_English Bites 8_Taronga Zoo
澳洲E事-品味英语-塔龙加动物园
ELL_English Bites 8_Taronga Zoo
Australia Network
This story take us to Taronga zoo in Sydney with Priya. We'll look at phrases with the word close and what it means to pick and choose. First, what's Priya doing at the zoo?
Trevor Byrne
Online Link
This story take us to Taronga zoo in Sydney with Priya. We'll look at phrases with the word close and what it means to pick and choose. First, what's Priya doing at the zoo
这一次我们将和与普利娅一起来到悉尼塔龙加动物园。
我们来看看含有 'close' 的短语和 'pick and choose' 的意思。
首先 普利娅在动物园里做什么呢?
Story in Chinese
Story in English
Transcript CH
这一次我们将和与普利娅一起
来到悉尼塔龙加动物园
我们来看看含有 'close' 的短语
和 'pick and choose' 的意思
首先 普利娅在动物园里做什么呢?
今天我要去做志愿者工作
我对此很激动
这是一个与动物们
近距离接触的绝佳机会
这么做是因为我喜欢动物
也是一个深入幕后的绝佳机会
'She's being a volunteer'
意思是说她的工作没有报酬
她要近距离接触动物
Being 'up close'
意思是比平常要近
注意 她说的是 'up close'
而不是 'close up'
'close up' 这个词组
用来描述电影或画面这样的事物
现在我们来学习另一个
意思与 'up close' 相同的短语
我们每天都要做的最重要的事情之一
就是好好观察这些动物
有一个好办法就是
走上前给它们一点吃的
这就给了我们机会
去靠近它们并仔细观察
确保它们都是健康的
它的羽毛很漂亮
是不是又可爱又柔软?
'Get in close'
她也可以说
'get close in'
来表达同样的意思
现在来听听饲养员表达要求普利娅做某事的方式
普利娅 我们现在要给她们喂食了
你能帮忙把这些树枝喂给它们吗
&你能帮忙把这些树枝喂给它们吗&
这是要求某人做某事的一种迂回 礼貌的方式
别忘了 她是一名志愿者
我们再听一遍
我们每天都给它们新鲜食物吃
为什么要把整个树枝都带进来
是有什么原因吗 还是...?
它们真的很挑剔
它们喜欢挑选它们想吃的树叶
它们很擅长区分
哪些是好的 哪些不是
所以我们倾向于让它们自己选择
考拉很挑剔
喜欢 'pick and choose'
'pick and choose'
即花费时间挑选你真正想要的
让我们来学习一个描述
考拉喜欢挑挑拣拣的单词
它们相当挑剔
这里有大约800只不同种类的考拉
它们只吃大约60种树叶
而这些被剩下的叶子
真的还有很多都不是顶部的新鲜嫩叶
'picky' 和 'fussy' 意思一样
它们只吃特定的树叶
现在让我们看看不是那么挑剔的动物
这只树袋鼠是古德菲勒树袋鼠
实际上它们来自巴布新几内亚
它们是一种已进化到生活在树上
而不是地上的袋鼠
这里他使用 'a' 的方式不太常见
他说&它们是已进化到生活在树上的袋鼠&
这种表达方式表明它们是一种袋鼠
一种袋鼠就是单数
所以他用了 'has'
我们再听听看
当他提到树袋鼠的时候
用的是 'they'
主语是复数
所以他用了 'have'
'they have'
由于有美丽的皮毛
它们基本上在原生栖息地被猎杀了不少
我们知道了 'up close'
意思就是比平常更近
'close in' 或'in close'
意思也是非常近
'pick and choose'
意思是仔细挑选
最后我们来看普利娅如何描述了她的志愿者经历
今天的动物园之行简直太精彩了
我与动物们有这么多互动
没想到我可以离动物们如此之近
我得去抚摸它们
真是太棒了
来到塔龙加动物园真是一次美妙的经历
我会永远记住它的
Transcript EN
This story take us to Taronga zoo in Sydney with Priya. We'll look at phrases with the word close and what it means to pick and choose. First, what's Priya doing at the zoo?
I'm going to be a volunteer today. I'm very excited about that. I get to be up-close with the animals and it's a great opportunity. I'm doing this because I love animals and also it's a great opportunity actually be behind the scenes.
She's being a volunteer & she's working for no pay, just to help. She gets to be 'up close' with the animals. Being 'up close' means being closer than usual. Notice she says up close and not close up. You say close up to describe film or pictures like this. Now listen for another phrase that means the same as 'up close':
One of the most important things again that we need to do every day is have a good look at our animals and a good way of doing that is to come up and give them a little something to eat. And that then gives us the opportunity to just get in close and have a good look and make sure they're all healthy.
Get in close. She could have said get close in to mean the same thing. Now listen for the way the keeper asks Priya to do something:
So we're just going to feed out Priya. If you want to grab some of these branches..
She says 'if you want to grab some of these branches' - this is an indirect and polite way of asking someone to do something. Remember, she's a volunteer. Listen again:
So we're just going to feed out Priya. If you want to grab some of these branches..
So we bring them in new food every single day. Is there any reason why the entire branch is being brought in or?
They're really fussy so they like to pick and choose which of the leaves they want to eat. So they're much better at telling apart which ones are good for them and which ones aren't, so we tend to leave the choices to them
The koalas are fussy and like to 'pick and choose'. To 'pick and choose' is to take the time to choose what you really want. Next, listen for a word that describes koalas who like to pick and choose:
So they're much better at telling apart which ones are good for them and which ones aren't, so we tend to leave the choices to them. And they are quite picky.
Picky means the same as fussy & they only take particular leaves. Now let's look at an animal that's no so picky.
This tree kangaroo is the Goodfellow's Tree Kangaroo. They're actually from Papua New Guinea. They're a kangaroo that has evolved to live up in the trees instead of on the ground.
He used 'a' in an unusual way. He said 'they're a kangaroo that has evolved to live up in the trees.' This is a way of saying they're a type of kangaroo. A type of kangaroo is singular, so he uses has. Listen:
They're a kangaroo that has evolved to live up in the trees instead of on the ground.
When he refers to the tree kangaroos in general as 'they', the subject is plural, so he uses 'have', they have:
Basically they have been hunted in their native habitat for their beautiful coat.
So we've seen that to be up close is to be closer than usual, that close in or in close means very near and that to pick and choose means to choose carefully. We'll finish with Priya describing her experience of being a volunteer:
Today's trip to the zoo was absolutely wonderful. I've had so much interaction with the animals and I didn't expect to work so close with the animals. I got to pet them, I got to feed them and it was just absolutely amazing. Coming to Taronga Zoo has just been such a wonderful experience and I'll never forget it.
暂无难点讲解。
您可能还感兴趣的英语文章
最新有声读物
澳洲佳栏目导航
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Koalas remind people of teddy bears. They have thick fur and large ears. Their broad, flat nose makes them look cute, similar to teddy bears. In fact koalas aren’t cute. They have sharp teeth and very sharp claws! Koalas are marsupials. This means the mother carries her baby in a pocket while it develops, similar to a kangaroo. The baby koala lives in its mother’s pocket for the first six months of its life.The name “koala” comes from a native Australian word that means “no drink”. The koalas get almost all their water from the eucalyptus(桉树)leaves they eat. That’s where they get their food too. Koalas eat only eucalyptus leaves, and only the leaves of certain eucalyptus trees. The eucalyptus trees are where the koalas live. It’s also where they sleep. Koalas sleep about nineteen hours a day!Why do they sleep so much? Some people think it’s because they’re lazy. But koalas aren’t lazy. They sleep so much because there isn’t much nutrition (营养)in eucalyptus leaves. Koalas store hardly any fat, so they must save their energy. One way to do this is to move slowly and sleep a lot.After a day of sleeping they like to move around and eat just after sunset. They live alone most of the time. Koalas are very protective of their trees. If a koala sees another koala eating in its favorite tree, it might tell the other koala to leave by “barking” at it. Koalas do “talk” to each other. Besides barks, the males make a deep grunting sound. The mothers and babies talk in soft clicking sounds. If they get scared they may scream like a baby.【小题1】According to the article, how are koalas and kangaroos alike?A.They both have thick fur.* a. N# M* U' B& ?" Z: e0 ? B.They both have sharp teeth.9 V( D1 K8 C" a1 c- L# F( Z9 V5 L$ d C.They both eat eucalyptus leaves.; B6 F3 h3 h( S* ?, j. U D.They both carry their young in a pocket.& h8 \: P: \0 j1 D! U; @ 【小题2】The word “koala” comes from a word that means ________.A.no drink ' T8 O& J' M7 \. X6 b B.moving slowly6 ?% i. ]9 A/ \8 _+ c5 I C.large ears% Q. g2 Y7 C; ` D.barking loudly2 E# c8 R5 b% A4 A/ M. E
B# Z 【小题3】Why do koalas sleep a lot?A.Their babies need to get much rest., A& a" O) F: d) g8 K3 U B.They get tired from playing so much.3 b: \! M( K C.Their food does not give them much energy." W& _) ?" j+ R! b( T D.They do not like to be awake when it is warm.! M5 C% W$ ?0 @$ e3 J 【小题4】 If an adult koala screams like a baby, he may get ________.A.worried/ f5 S$ M/ W; ^ B.hungry2 O5 O
W4 U+ B C.scared! R5 ?3 \- J' L& \0 T% `) A D.sleepy0 \0 D2 [3 C3 [ I+ L
答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】C【小题4】C
解析试题分析:本文向人们介绍了泰迪熊。介绍了它们的特点和生活习性。【小题1】D细节理解题。根据第一段倒数第二句This means the mother carries her baby in a pocket while it develops, similar to a kangaroo.这意味着在它成长期间,妈妈会在一个口袋里携带她的婴儿,和袋鼠相似。故选D。【小题2】A细节理解题。根据第二段第一句The name “koala” comes from a native Australian word that means “no drink”.名为“考拉”来自澳大利亚本土词的意思是“无酒”。故选A。【小题3】C细节理解题。根据第三段第四句They sleep so much because there isn’t much nutrition (营养)in eucalyptus leaves.他们睡觉,因为没有多少营养(营养)在桉树叶。故选C。【小题4】C细节理解题。根据文章最后一句If they get scared they may scream like a baby.如果他们害怕他们会像个孩子一样尖叫。故选C。考点:考查说明文阅读。

我要回帖

更多关于 them their 的文章

随机推荐