谁有关于紫最喜欢的电影对你的影响的英语对话,简便一点的,急求纯黑色图片!

关于电影的英语作文1.描述最喜欢的一部电影,电影名是什么,在哪里看的(where),时间,关于什么,你对他感觉如何.2.关于电影类型,影片类型有什么特点,为什么why急需,谢谢了
温柔_423縴
望速度采纳,感激不尽~~My favorite movie is called "war horse". It's about a horse which was bought my a boy but unfortunately the boy had to go on to the battle field. At last, the horse and boy meet again. I watched the movie with my parent at home. This movie really touched me as I am an animal lover myself. It's really sweet how the horse and boy meets again. This movie also shows that animals also have feelings. They know how to love and to hate. Therefore I think that we human shouldn't do cruel things to animals such as torturing and killing for no reason.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求一段与周末有关的英语二人对话,,主要就是讲讲周末干点什么事之类的长一点的对话啊,最好和看电影等等有关
Lynn and DickLynn:Hey,Dick,long time no seeDick:Yeah,how’s it going?Lynn:Hard to say it.There are always so many things to do in the ending of a semester.Dick:You got it.So many papers are waiting for me.Lynn:So,how is the CET6 last week?Dick:Oh no.Forget it.It just killed me in a cruelest way!Lynn:Ha.OK.But don’t worry much about.You know.Miracle is everywhere.Dick:This is how I persuade myself.What’s worse!The final exam is coming!Lynn:You’ve got a great grade last semester,haven’t you?Dick:Yeah,but I am quite out of confidence.Lynn:Me,too.You know,I have many courses about computer and program.Oh god,I just can help to have a willingness to escape from them!Dick:Poor guy.My sister used to learn it,too and you know,just like you.Lynn:Have you started to review all of your courses.Dick:Almost.There are so many guys in the library.I just hardly can find a seat.Lynn:As usual ha.But I go to library early.So it is easy for me to get a seat.Dick:HA,maybe next time you can spare a seat for meLynn:No problem.Dick:When will you go back home?Lynn:Maybe three days after the final exams.Dick:There will be a long vocation应该够了,后面应该用不到了,所以停了,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A:It will be sunny this weekend.What are you going to do this weekend?B:I've no idea.How about you?A:Shall we go to see a film?B:That's a good idea.When shall we go?A:At 8 am. this Saturday.B:OK.Where shall we meet?A:At the school gate.B:OK.See you then.A:See you.
扫描下载二维码急求大学英语演讲PPT,内容不限,10分钟左右,最好有讲稿啊,谢谢,急~~在线等! 最好关于电影的励志一点_百度知道
急求大学英语演讲PPT,内容不限,10分钟左右,最好有讲稿啊,谢谢,急~~在线等! 最好关于电影的励志一点
我有更好的答案
自己写去,本人英语也不咋的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求:关于深圳牛津版英语的~~~~~!!!!_百度知道
急求:关于深圳牛津版英语的~~~~~!!!!
不要弄错版了~~
**4!,随便去哪里复制个什么..我要的是整个初一的单词.!:1!;本人真有急用!..注意.是深圳牛津版的;&gt!..要深圳牛津版整个初一的单词;=====&gt...不要忽悠我,不要不全的!!.!帮不上忙的就不要瞎闹哈.如果你能把课文也弄来的话马上追加高分..;我那几个ID上还有很多分没用&
3!!.;强烈鄙视哈&gt!&lt..!翻译+单词+读音!!
!!!必定重重报答===.!我要借的书是初1的.!.!.愿借的话请马上联系在下.着急啊~~~~如果哪位能给我深圳牛津版本的书就好了.!我是福田的]]!!.哎!
提问者采纳
来2班拿...我借你现成的`` - -
提问者评价
加我,私联~
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
九年级全一册的我在南山区啊在网上的单词不可靠哦还是看书好一点初一版的你可以去书店找找深圳书城初中英语牛津深圳版嘛是不是绿色的那种,他们可以帮你关注,我有啊、南山书城应该有啊你可以去问服务台哦即使没有
买磁带撒跟读带 还有解释你要是认真的话 包你学好英语
英语Ⅰ(1)英语Ⅱ(1)
求助还这么不客气,不告诉你了,态度不好
hi /haI/ int.(引人注意时的喊声,打招呼)嗨
morning /5m:nIN/ n.早晨,早上
Good /Ud/ morning. 早晨好。上午好。
Miss /mIs/ n.(对未婚女子的称呼)女士,小姐
goodbye /7Ud5baI/ int.再见
afternoon /A:ft&5nu:n/ n.下午
Good afternoon. 下午好。
How /haU/ are you? (问候用语)你好吗?
I /aI/ pron.我
am /&m;Qm/ v.是
fine /faIn/ adj.好的;优良的
Thank you. /5TQNk ju:/ 谢谢你(们)。
are /&(r);A:(r)/ v.是
you /ju:/ pron.你;你们
today /t&5deI/ n.今天
what /wt/ pron.什么
is /Iz/ v.是
your /j:(r)/ pron.你的;你们的
name /neIm/ n.名字
right /raIt/ adj.正确的
yes /jes/ ad...
Good afternoon. 下午好。
I /aI/ pron.我
am /&m;Qm/ v.是
fine /faIn/ adj.好的;优良的
today /t&5deI/ n.今天
what /wt/ pron.什么
is /Iz/ v.是
name /neIm/ n.名字
right /raIt/ adj.正确的
yes /jes/ ad...
Good afternoon. 下午好。
I /aI/ pron.我
am /&m;Qm/ v.是
fine /faIn/ adj.好的;优良的
today /t&5deI/ n.今天
what /wt/ pron.什么
is /Iz/ v.是
name /neIm/ n.名字
right /raIt/ adj.正确的
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求两人的英语对白,经典一点短小一点最好是幽默搞笑一点、然后大家又都熟悉一点的英文对白,比如说加菲猫中的对白等等.最好有中英对照,
守望相依ぃ773
You let go?and I’m gonna have to jump in there after you On deck.Rose is crying?and runs past Jack?who is lying on a bench?smoking.She climbs over the ship’s railings?and hangs on with her back to the ship?about to jump into the sea.) JACK:Don't do it!ROSE:Stay back!Don't come any closer!JACK:Come on!Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over.ROSE:No,stay where you are!I mean it!I'll let go!JACK:No,you won't!ROSE:What do you mean,No I won't?Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do.You don't know me.JACK:Well,you would have done it already.ROSE:You're distracting me.Go away!JACK:I can't.I'm involved now.You let go,and I'm gonna have to jump in there after you.(Jack starts taking off his shoes.) ROSE:Don't be absurd.You'd be killed.JACK:I'm a good swimmer.ROSE:The fall alone would kill you.JACK:I I'm not saying it wouldn't.To tell you the truth,I'm a lot more concerned about that water being so cold.ROSE:How cold?JACK:Freezing.Maybe a couple of degrees over.Have you ever,uh,ever been to Wisconsin?ROSE:What?JACK:Well,they have some of the coldest winters around.I grew up there,near Chippewa Falls.I remember when I was a kid,me and my father,we went ice-fishing out on Lake Wisota.Ice-fishing is,you know,when you...ROSE:I know what ice-fishing is!JACK:Sorry.You just seemed like,you know,kind of an indoor girl.Anyway,I uh,fell through some thin ice,and I'm telling ya,water that cold,like right down there,it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.You can't breathe,you can't think,at least not about anything but the pain.Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.Like I said,I don't have a choice.I guess I'm kind of hoping that you'll come back over the railing and get me off the hook here.(He starts to take off his coat).ROSE:You're crazy!JACK:That's what everybody says,but with all due respect,miss,I'm not the one hanging off the back of a e on!Come on,give me your hand.You don't want to do this.(She takes his hand?and turns around.They are facing each other?but Rose is on the other side of the railing.) JACK:Whew.I'm Jack Dawson.ROSE:I'm Rose Dewitt Buchater.You must do me this honor.You must promise me that you will survive ROSE:I love you,Jack.JACK:No...Don't you do that.Don't say your good-byes.Not yet.Do you understand me?ROSE:I'm so cold.JACK:Listen,Rose.You're going to get out of here.You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old,an old lady,warm in your bed.Not here.Not this night.Not like this.Do you understand me?ROSE:I can't feel my body.JACK:Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.It brought me to you.And I'm thankful for that,Rose,I'm thankful.You must do me this honor.You must promise me that you will survive...that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless.Promise me now,Rose,and never let go of that promise.ROSE:I promise.JACK:Never let go.ROSE:I will never let go,Jack,I'll never let go.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
[00:05.99]Roman Holiday&¨1&&[00:12.88]Joe: Hey, hey, hey...Wake up.[00:15.39]Anne: Thank you.Very much delighted.[00:17.68]Joe: Wake up.[00:18.44]Anne: No, thank y...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 急求青春痘的治疗方法 的文章

随机推荐