大姨妈°lw5晏
gone back last month
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码热门搜索:
直到的意思、解释
1.(直到某时才做或才完成某事) until
直到的用法例句
1. 直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。 I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock. 2. 直到他给我警告我才觉察到危险。 I do not become aware of the danger until he warn me. 3. 直到昨天我还看见过王先生。 I saw Mr. Wang as late as yesterday. 4. 她从未出家当修女,可直到去世始终过着严格的隐居生活,奉行着罗马天主教的习惯。 She never took the veil, but lived and died in severe seclusion, and in the practice of the Roman Catholic religion. 5. 他推迟行期直到他妹妹来后才走。 He eld off his departure until his sister had come. 6. 他封锁对方打击直到第九局。 He had a shutout until the ninth inning.英语翻译:昨天晚上我爸爸直到11点才回来.
米汤の0488
My father didn't come back until 11 o'clock last night .如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
大意:Yesterday evening, my father did not come back until 11:00.
My father didn't come back until 11:00 last night.not...until 意为..直到.....才
My father didn't
come back until 11 o'clock last night....
My father did not come back until 11p.m last night.
Yesterday my father didn't come back until 11.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译翻译:从晚上七点你就在等吗?_____ you ____ ___her ______7 p.到目前为止我们已经学了一千多个英语单词.So far,we____ _____over 1,000 English words.
罞燩抶崛炭伉硋
翻译:从晚上七点你就在等吗?__Have___ you __been__ _waiting__here __since____7 p.(现在完成进行时 - have been doing sth)到目前为止我们已经学了一千多个英语单词.So far,we__have__ __learned (或learnt)___over 1,000 English words.不明白可继续提问.若回答对您有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Have......waited for.....fromhave learned
Were you waiting for her from 7 p.m? So far, we have learned over 1000 English words
___have__ you __waited for___her _until_____7 p.m?So far,we__have learned___over 1,000 English words.
Have you been waiting her since 7 P.M.?So far, we have learnt(mastered掌握) over 1,000 English words.
第一题Are you waiting for her since 7p.m.?仅供参考。第二题,So far,we have learned over 1,000 English words.
1、(Have)you been (waiting for)her(from) 7 p.m?2、So far,we(have)(learned)over 1,000 English words
扫描下载二维码昨天晚上我们直到汤姆的妈妈回来才离开.怎么翻译成英文
水晶酝奖94
We didn't leave until Tom‘s mother came back.直到.才.用 not until.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 泰迪刚捉回来晚上老叫 的文章

随机推荐