告别信高中英语作文常用句子的常用句子

英语作文:预科毕业告别信_百度知道
英语作文:预科毕业告别信
myfriends.Hopeyouladiestoexercisemoretogetfullenergy.ThanksforthehelpgivenbyABCandthefriendshipbetweenUS.Ilovethelifehere.IhavebeeninChinafor6years,especiallytheteamactivitiesoftennisandbicycleIt'stimeformetogobackhomeandtosaygoodbyetoyou
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 你班要为美国留学生组织一次告别会,作为一名班长,写一封邀请信,60词左右
伪伪冻听0538
Dear fellows:
I am of honor to invite you to participate in our last party to see you off. We had a nice time together so we want to hold an unforgetable and happy party to remain the days. The party time is 6:00p.m. tonight.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码四级英语感谢信作文万能句子_百度知道
四级英语感谢信作文万能句子
23.Again! Please accept my gratitude. If it had not been for your assistance in ___(对方给你的具体帮助),自己不满意可以改改. Every one agrees that it was you who___offering me this positon______(给出细节).如果是正规考试的感谢信应该在正文右上角把日期写上如今天的日期 Oct,把自己想要表达的填进去Dear______. Yours sincerely Zhong Long 这是最基本的格式,2008 每段之间空一格, I fear that I would have been__(没有对方帮助时的后果), I would like to express my warm thanks to you, I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for _______(感谢的原因)
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
四级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文写信中的经典句子就那种常用的.经典的好句子....
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Please give my best wishes to your parents.Please give my best regards to your family.how are you?How have you been?Looking forward to your early reply.Wish you recover soon!God bless you Warmest regards thank you have a nice day good luck后补充:(5)用于书信写作的常用句型 ①Thank you for your letter of … ②It is a pleasure for me invite you on behalf of … to accept … ③Thanks so much for your letter ,which arrived … ④I am writing to you with reference to … ⑤I am writing to you in connection with … ⑥I would be grateful if you could / would … ⑦I would like to know some information on … ⑧It will be appreciated if you can / could … ⑨I would also like to know if you can / could … ⑩I look forward to hearing from you .(6)用于结尾的常用句型 ①From what has been discussed / mentioned above ,we may conclude that … ②Therefore ,it is not difficult to draw / come to the conclusion that … ③It is high time that something was done about … ④From all the reasons / consideration above ,it is evident / clear / obvious that … ⑤Taking into account all these factors ,we may reach the conclusion that … ⑥Given the reasons / consideration I have just outlined / discussed / presented ,I strongly recommend that … ⑦It is clear ,therefore ,that … ⑧All in all ,what really matters is ,in fact ,to … ⑨It is essential that effective measure be taken to … ⑩From what has been discussed above ,we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that … ⑾ In conclusion ,the most important is … ⑿ On the whole ,it is high time that every one … ⒀ As a result ,we should take some effective steps to … ⒁ Judging by the figures / statistics ,it is not difficult to see that … ⒂ Only in this way / in so doing ,can be really …
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文常用句子 的文章

随机推荐