1. 原文经常会把正确选项的词用同义词来替换。
  2. 答案通常出现在答句部分。
  例1(2013年12月四级听力第4题)
  A) Work in another department.
  B) Pursue further education.
  C) Recruit graduate students.
  D) Take an administrative job.
  听力原文
  4. W: I hear you are leaving the company and going back to school this year.
  M: Yes. I'm enrolled in a graduate program in public administration.
  Q: What is the man going to do?
  解析:原文中女士说离开公司和回到学校,就可知选择B选项,男士回答enroll in(参加)一个公共管理的研究生课程也可推断出男士是要继续学业,而不是C选项当中的招研究生,也不是D选项当中的管理工作。
  另外,值得一提的是本题中关于公共管理、研究生等名词在前几年六级听力中曾经考察过,也就是说四级考试对考生的要求正悄悄地加大,甚至到达了早年对六级学生的要求。所以广大考生如果觉得四级真题练得不够过瘾,可以用六级听力来挑战一下自己。
  长对话(long conversations)&&&& 题目序号:9-15&&& 所占比例:7%
  短文听力(short passages)&&&&& 题目序号:16-25&&& 所占比例:10%
  解题技巧:
  1.更多单词或短语被读到的选项就是正确选项
  2.原文经常会把正确选项的词用同义词来替换
  3.第一题经常对应原文第一句或第一回合
  4.顺序出题,边听边做,不等问题。
  例2 (2013年12月四级听力第2篇长对话)
  12. A) Bring him up to date on the current situation in Milan.
  B) Inform him of the arrangements for his trip in Italy.
  C) Fetch the documents signed by Mr. Gartner.
  D) Accompany Mr. Gartner to the Linate airport.
  13. A) About 8:30.
  B) About 5:30.
  C) About 4:15.
  D) About 6:30.
  14. A) Gavin from the Chamber of commerce.
  B) Mr. Gartner from Milan.
  C) The company's sales representative.
  D) Gianni Riva at Megastar.
  15. A) Secretary.
  B) Travel agent.
  C) Business manager.
  D) Saleswoman.
  听力原文:
  M: Err... Sandra, I've finished with Mr. Gartner now. Do you think you could pop through in bringing me up-to-date on their (12)arrangements for the Italian trip?
  W: Certainly, Mr. Wilkinson. I'll bring everything with me.
  M: Right, take a seat. Now my first meeting is when?
  W: Your first meeting is on Monday the 21st at 9a.m. with Dr. Gucci of Bancos en Piedra in Milan.
  M: OK, so can I fly out early Monday morning?
  W: Well, there is a flight to Lenarty Airport which leaves at six thirty London time and gets in at eight thirty Italian time.
  M: Yeah, but that only leaves me thirty minutes to clear customs in getting to the city center and it means I have to check in by five thirty, which means leaving home at about (13)four fifteen.
  W: I'm afraid so.
  M: Hmm... not so keen on that. What's the program for the rest of that day?
  W: It's quite full, I'm afraid. At eleven, you're seeing Gianni Riva at Megastar and then you'll have a lunch engagement with (14)Gavin from the Chamber of Commerce at one.
  M: Where's that?
  W: You're meeting him at his office and then he's taking you somewhere.
  M: Good, that sounds fine. What about the afternoon?
  W: Well, at three thirty, you're seeing our sales representative there and then you're free till evening.
  M: I see. I seem to remember that I'm having a dinner with someone from Bergamo.
  W: That's right. And Mr. Betty from SAP Industries at eight.
  Q12: What would the man like the woman to do?
  Q13: At what time is Mr. Wilkinson going to leave home for the airport?
  Q14: Who is Mr. Wilkinson going to have a lunch with on Monday?
  Q15: What is most probably the woman's job?
  解析:通过上文中划线部分大家应该不难看出,在听题过程当中,如果考生掌握了听到什么选什么的诀窍,在对话过程中就足以解答大部分题目,而之后的问题就没必要听了,可以节省时间去看下一题。四级听力考试一向是以不给考生看题时间著称的,如果能这样有效挤出时间来看题,正确率肯定会更高。至于第15题问女士职业,通过上下文不难猜出她是秘书。另外,在前年四级听力长对话当中出过类似的题目,当时问的是男士职业,答案是女士的助理。所以多研究历年真题还是很有必要的。
  复合式听写(compound dictation)
  题目序号:26-35
  所占比例:10%
  Directions:In this section, you will hear a passage three times. When the passage is read for the first time, you should listen carefully for its general idea. When the passage is read for the second time, you are required to fill in the blanks with the exact words you have just heard. Finally, when the passage is read for the third time, you should check what you have written.
  Many college students today own personal computer that cost anywhere from $1,000 to perhaps %5,000 or more. (26)_________, it is not uncommon for them to purchase (27)_________costing another several hundred dollars. Twenty years ago, computers were (28) ___________, but they were very large and extremely expensive. Few, if any,(29) __________ purchased computers for home use. Over the years, the price of the “guts” of a computer---its memory-has declined to less than a thousandth of the price per unit of memory that prevailed twenty years ago. This is the main reason why computers cost so much less today than they used to. Moreover, (30) _________improvements have made it possible to (31) ___________memory circuitry that is small enough to fit into the portable personal computers that many of us own and use. (32)___________, as the price of computation has declined the average consumer and business have spent more on purchasing computers.
  (33)___________,improved agricultural technology, hybrid(杂交) seeds,(34)_________animal breeding, and so on have vastly increased the amount of output a typical farmer can produce. The prices of goods such as meats and grains have fallen sharply relative to the prices of most other goods and services. As agricultural prices have fallen, many households have decreased their total expenses on food. Even though the (35)______________of a product purchased generally increases when its price falls, total expenses on it may decline.
  26.In addition; 27.software; 28.availabe; 29.Individuals; 30.technological; 31.manufacture; 32.In short; 33.By contrast; 34.scientific; 35.quantity
  解析:通过以上例题,大家不难看出,改革以后第一次听写最大的变化是三句话变成了三个短语。很多考生想当然地认为这样是变简单了,但笔者认为其实难度并没有降低。首先,四级听力放音时间由以前的35分钟变成了30分钟,所以复合式听写三遍都是正常语速,而不是以前的第二遍明显慢速,其次,仔细推敲以上Directions部分,要求学生写“exact words”,也就是说错一个字母可能就全错,而按照以前的评分标准,句子写对一部分也是能够得分的。因此这就要求广大考生提高对单词拼写的要求。
  还有需要特别注意的是,其中建议考生在做题时可通过事先预读判断出需要用名词或动词,然后听写时特别注意单词是否为名词复数或动词过去分词。比如这次考试当中第29题的individuals如果没加s是会扣分的。所以如果不提前预判,听写时是非常容易疏忽掉的。
  基于以上分析,建议正在为下次考试做准备的同学们:
  1.在平时的英语学习中,需要把听力当成一种习惯来培养,看一些电影和电视剧,不仅锻炼听力,还可以增加英语学习的兴趣和乐趣。另外,广大考生平常可能看得比较多的是美剧,笔者建议可以适当接触一些英剧,因为每年四六级听力英音和美音是各占一半的。
  2.收集并积累历年考点,包括单词和句式,四六级考试每年都是新题,但同时也会对旧有的考点做回顾和推陈出新,所以历年真题的价值是很高的,反复研究定会有很大的收获。
  (责任编辑:王洪微)
  新东方版权所有,转载请注明来源:北京新东方网
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:掌上新东方ios版扫描
掌上新东方android版扫描我英语听力很差,求一份实用的四级听力练习材料_百度知道
我英语听力很差,求一份实用的四级听力练习材料
提问者采纳
可以背一些听力材料中出现的单词您好。祝学业有成。我的英语老师为我推荐的《新概念英语3》,在练习听力的同时!您可以通过历年真题来练习,希望对您有帮助
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
四级听力的相关知识
其他2条回答
“听听英语”里有,使用手机学英语,非常棒
出非有答案,不然没解
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语专业四级考试分AB卷吗_百度知道
英语专业四级考试分AB卷吗
英语专业四级考试(TEM-4,Test for English Majors-Band 4),全称为全国高校英语专业四级考试,不分A、B卷,只是答题卡分为A、B两种。自1991年起由中国大陆教育部实行,考察全国综合性大学英语专业学生。考试内容涵盖英语听、说、读、写四个方面。口试自1998年开始正式实施,需另行报名。考试于每年四月份的第三个周六进行,共有六个部分:一. 写作 二. 听写 三. 听力理解 四. 完形填空 五. 语法及词汇 六. 阅读理解。前两部分需时60分钟。后四部分需时80分钟,整个考试需时140分钟。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
的,分AB卷,但是题是一样的,只是答题卡的题号顺序不一样
提问者评价
您可能关注的推广
英语专业四级考试的相关知识
其他2条回答
一样要分的.
专业四级是不分AB卷的,全国统一卷
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁老师,您好!英语四级听力一题多少分?_百度知道
老师,您好!英语四级听力一题多少分?
2016年6月考试起,英语四级听力试题调整,取消短对话 ,取消短文听写 ,新增短篇新闻(3段) ,其余测试内容不变。调整后四级听力部分的试题结构见下表。最新的考试内容可以到233英语四级网看看!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语四级听力的相关知识
其他1条回答
  英语四级听力的分数占了英语四级总分数的35%,这意味着,英语四级的听力总共有248.5分,那么,英语四级听力的及格分数就是150分。同时,英语四级考试中,每道题的分值也是有所不同,听力考试的前25道题是每题7分,最后一部分的听力填空包括了两部分,听写的单词每个是3.5分,听写的句子是每个14分,这就是听力分数的大体安排。
  很多的考生希望四级听力考试中能得高分,但是却不知道如何的适应考试。其实,每种考试都有一些常见的高分技巧,四级听力也不例外。英语四级听力得高分的技巧包括。一,考前突击听力,很多的考生不愿意平时花大量的时间练习听力,那么,必要的考前准备还是十分的有必要的。考生在考前一周,应该养成每天听真题听力的习惯,每天至少听原文一到两遍,这样有利于加强语感。二、考...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级听力 的文章

随机推荐