有没有帮忙销售的平台他的帮忙你能把事情做好吗?英语

英语翻译别走可以么,我真的离不开你.求求你,留下来可不可以?我真的知道错了,现在认错还有没有用?我知道我每次都犯错后才向你认错.我需要你,没你的时间很空虚.我做不到没你还能微笑.我会做到答应你的事.回到我的身边可不可以.我不会在让你生气离开了.我会好好疼惜你.
人生的譸匸
Please,don't left for me.I can't live without you.I beg of you.Could you please stay with me?I did know I was wrong,Would it work if I admit my fault now?I knew I always made an apology after I had made mistakes.I do need you.Time is blank without you.I can't smile any more without you.I will keep my promise for you.Will you come back to me,please? I won't drive you angry,I won't let you go.I will cherish your very so much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
厉害,我也想要这答案,等着吧,共同分享啦~~觉得你这写的挺真实的,我当情书使,这年头这么真诚的情书少有了,世面上的都太假~
babe,please don't go.i can't go without you (这里的go理解为生存)babe,please,please,i'm begging for your stay.i really have seen my mistake,i wonder if my apology can make sense at present....
Please don't go, don't leave me alone, OK?I really know the wrong,can my apologies make sense now?I know I always admited my mistakes after I had done the wrong.(But)I need you, without...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译“没有可能”“ 只能让我感到你更虚伪 ”“这样做一点意义也没有” “你认为你可以?”
“没有可能”“ 只能让我感到你更虚伪 ” “这样做一点意义也没有” “你认为你可以?”翻译:"Didn't probably""can let me feel you more false""Do like this some meaning to also have no""you think you can?"“没有可能”“ 只能让我感到你更虚伪 ”翻译:"Didn't probably""can let me feel you more false"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
在这个世界里, 各个人都扮演着不同的角色. 很多人,发了疯的去证明自己爱谁爱的有多深,可是谁信? 很多人,在这个虚伪的世界幻想自己多伟大,去欺骗谁? 在这个虚伪的世界,不是别人骗你,就是你骗别人, 一辈子活在欺骗的世界,累吗? 骗来骗去,你们得到了什么? 骗到的事物,是你们拿来炫耀的资本吗? 说自己如何如何爱你,别人不爱你,你拿...
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我们都很讨厌忙碌的工作,它让我们没有更多的时间和朋友相聚,做自己真心喜欢的事.可你再想一想,你忙是因为你是个有能力的人,你可以解决很多工作中的难题.我们都很讨厌忙碌的工作,它让我们没有更多的时间和朋友相聚,做自己真心喜欢的事。可你再想一想,你忙是因为你是个有能力的人,你可以解决很多工作中的难题,这样想一想是不是开心一点。
We all resent busy work,which deprives us of time to hang out with friends and do what we like .Yet think it on the flip side.we are busy because we are capable and can solve many problem in work.绝对人工翻译.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
We all hate the busy work, it let us have more time to get together with friends, do you truly love. Can you think again, are you busy for you is a man of ability, you can solve a lot of problems in the work.
We are tired of the busy work which leaves us little time to get together with our friends and do
what we like.Howere, if we think of it again, we may find that we are busy because we are capable men...
扫描下载二维码英语作文:中考即将来临,很多同学把所有时间用于复习考试,他们没时间参加体育锻炼,你认为这样做好吗,_百度知道
英语作文:中考即将来临,很多同学把所有时间用于复习考试,他们没时间参加体育锻炼,你认为这样做好吗,
你是怎么做的中考即将来临,你认为这样做好吗,很多同学把所有时间用于复习考试,他们没时间参加体育锻炼,你这样做的理由是什么求个英语作文,80字就行
提问者采纳
睡觉前起床后都可以不好,别老是埋头学习,我在中考前就这样的,这样会很累的,最好在晚自习放学后跑跑步,可以的话可以大叫几声
英语作文!!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
劳逸结合才行 要不身体会垮 身体才是革命的本钱