The soup ishow delicious it is.的感叹句

求初中英语感叹句题型急
度镀DI0336
What a funny time to eat breakfast!吃早饭多么有趣啊!感叹句巧感叹句要看后面,即看形容词后的东东,1) 若形容词后紧跟可数名词单数,就用what a/an;是不可数名词或可数名词复数,只用what.2)若形容词后后紧跟a/an/the/my/your/this/that/Tom’s等等乱七八糟的东西,想都不用想,直接用how就OK了.如:例句1:What a good boy he is!他是个多么好的男孩啊!/ \形容词 单数名词例句2:What good boys they are!他们是多么好的男孩啊!/ \形容词 复数名词例句3:What cold weather it is!多么冷的天气啊!/ \形容词 不可数名词例句4:How good the boy is!这男孩多好啊!/ \形容词 乱糟糟★★★ 若没有形容词,而出现副词或是句子,直接用how.例:How well he plays the guitar!他吉他弹得多好啊!/副词 (what不可以修饰副词,看到副词直接用how)How time flies!How fast Liu Xiang runs打油诗一首:感叹句往后看形容词后是名单就用what a或what an形后若是不可数或名复数只用what就可以形容词后乱糟糟只写how就OK了一、完成下列感叹句.1).________ difficult homework we had yesterday!2).________cute dog it is!3).________ interesting the story is!4).________ bad the weather in England is!5).________ honest boy Tom is !6).________ tasty smell the cake gave off!7).________ good time we had on the beach yesterday!8).________ exciting news you've brought us!9).________cool your new car is!10).________ scary these tigers are!二、选择填空.1._______ fast the boy ran!A.How B.How an C.What D.What an2._______ well you sing but _______ badly he dances!A.How,how B.What,whatC.How,what D.What,how3.________ delicious the soup is!I’d like some more.A.How B.How an C.What D.What an 4._______ fools they were!They believed what the man said.A.How B.How an C.What D.What an5._______ foolish they were!They believed what the man said.A.How B.How an C.What D.What an6._______ difficult questions they are!I can’t answer them.A.How B.How an C.What D.What an7.I miss my friend very much._______ I want to see her!A.How B.How an C.What D.What an8._______ lovely weather we are having these days!A.How B.How an C.What D.What an9._______ beautiful your new dress is!A.How B.How an C.What D.What an10._______ interesting work it is to teach children!A.How B.How an C.What D.What an三、所给句子填空,使填空句变为相应的感叹句:1.The boy swam very fast._______ _______ the boy swam!2.The school trip is very exciting._______ _______ the school trip is!3.Hei Longjiang looks very beautiful in winter._______ _______ Hei Longjiang looks in winter!4.It is a very useful dictionary._______ _______ _______ dictionary it is!_______ _______ _______ dictionary is!5.The students are listening very carefully.________ ________ the students are listening!答案:一、What,What a,How,How,What an,What,What a,What,How,How二、BAACA CACAC三、1.How fast2.How exciting3.How beautiful4.What a useful,How useful the5.How carefully
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
) a clever boy he is! (
) nice of you to come! (
) an interesting book it is!(
) beautiful the girl is! (
) a good time the children are having! (
) he hat...
扫描下载二维码The vegetable soup is very delicious.(改为感叹句)()()the vegetable soup is!
奔跑tc0597蜗牛
填How delicious
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码感叹句讲解、练习及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
感叹句讲解、练习及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便