如何写一篇英文道歉信在工作中vsco登录出现错误了错误

当前位置: &
道歉信英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
道歉信英语范文1
's Directions: Suppose that Sarah, a friend of yours, has invited you to her birthday party, but you cannot go for some reason. Write a letter in about 100 words to make an apology to her. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using &Li Ming& instead.
【经典范文】
Dear Sarah,
I am terribly sorry to tell you that I am unable to attend your birthday part next Thursday evening. That is owing to the fact that my younger brother suddenly fell ill and was taken to a hospital this morning. I have to go there immediately and take care of him. As told by the doctor in charge, it will take around five days for him to recover and I have asked my boss for a leave.
I really regret that I cannot go to celebrate your birthday personally and would miss the perfect chance of enjoying myself with all our old friends. I have chosen a small gift for you and will send it to you tomorrow to show my best wishes. Besides, please give my regards to our friends when you meet them at the party.
Cordially,
道歉信英语范文2
'sDirections: Suppose you cannot see your younger brother off at the airport as expected for some reason. Write a letter in about 100 words to make an apology to him. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using &Li Ming& instead.
【经典范文】
Dear Charlie,
Kindly excuse me for my not being able to see you off at the airport this Saturday as I have promised.
A major business partner of our company will be attending an important conference in Xiamen this weekend, and my boss finally chooses me to accompany him there to negotiate about a new transaction. I have just been informed of this plan and am happy about the decision&this is an opportunity to both display and enhance my abilities, so I am afraid I cannot be present at the airport.
Pursuing study overseas is an essential step in the accomplishment of your dream. How I wish I could have the chance to share with you my personal feelings and suggestions before you are away! I hereby send you a gift to wish you good luck. Please forgive me.
Cordially,
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:不用苦恼怎么写英语道歉信啦(图)_新浪教育_新浪网
不用苦恼怎么写英语道歉信啦(图)
不用苦恼怎么写道歉信啦
  英文的道歉信还分很多种,比如对于行为的道歉、对于错误的道歉,还按照对象分为给老板的道歉信、给客户的道歉信等等。下面的这封是关于错误和过失的道歉信,希望对你有帮助!
  Dear Ellen,
  亲爱的Ellen,
  Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to leaking customer information to people from the other department.
  关于我错误地将客户信息泄露给其他部门的事情,我再次表示最诚挚的道歉。
  It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for our department.
  我的本意并不想给我们部门带来这样的窘境。
  If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.
  如果要说这次不幸的事件中有什么幸运的,那就是我个人有所成长,并且学到更多处理类似情况的方法。
  Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter. You can reach me at email.
  对于这件事情您有什么想法或者担心敬请告诉我。您可以同过邮件联系我。
  Sincerely,
  Elaine
  真诚的,
  Elaine
  通过这篇道歉信的范文,你是不是也学到了一些道歉信里的用语呢?
  来源:EF英孚教育在线社区
电话:010-
不支持Flash第三方登录:道歉信怎么写?BEC商务英语写作指导
来源:新东方在线
摘要:为了方便同学们的BEC商务英语学习,新东方在线BEC商务英语网为大家准备整理了有关道歉信怎么写?BEC商务英语写作指导的内容,供大家阅读参考。更多有关BEC商务英语的资讯,尽在新东方在线BEC商务英语网!
  为了方便同学们的学习,新东方在线BEC商务英语网为大家准备整理了有关道歉信怎么写?BEC指导的内容,供大家阅读参考。更多有关BEC商务英语的资讯,尽在新东方在线BEC商务英语网!  Appology  Dear Mr. / Ms,  We are sorry we cannot send you immediately the catalogue and price list
for which you asked in your letter of March 10. Supplies are expected from the
printers in two weeks and as soon as we receive them, we will send you a
copy.  Yours faithfully  道歉  尊敬的先生/小姐,  对三月十日来信所要目录和价格单,很抱歉不能马上寄去。印刷商两周后供货,一旦收到,我们将给您寄去一份。  您诚挚的
责任编辑:zhangman
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
BEC网络课堂
BEC热报课程
2014BEC时间表
15月18日26月1日35月25日43月23日53月17日英语道歉信范文及常用句式_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语道歉信范文及常用句式
||暂无简介
总评分3.9|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?