youismyyou are better manman是什么意思

All 0 entries tagged Englishstudy/%3Fnum%3D15%26Start%3D15
No other Warwick Blogs use the tag Englishstudy/%3Fnum%3D15%26Start%3D15 on entries |
| There are no images tagged Englishstudy/%3Fnum%3D15%26Start%3D15 on this blogyouismybetterman是什么意思_百度知道
youismybetterman是什么意思
youismybetterman是什么意思
我有更好的答案
应该是you are my best man你在我眼中最好(精)(锐)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
210 critic
My Name Is Khan&()
2:07 | Trailer
An Indian Muslim man with Asperger's syndrome takes a challenge to speak to the President seriously, and embarks on a cross-country journey.
(story and screenplay),
(dialogue)
Popularity
Get a look at the crop of acting talent hitting the small screen this summer.
Related News
AM, +08:00
PM, +08:00
AM, +08:00
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 40 titles
created 12&Oct&2012
a list of 26 titles
created 12&Dec&2013
a list of 34 titles
created 15&Sep&2014
a list of 23 titles
created 25&Oct&2014
a list of 45 titles
created 06&Jan&2015
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
My Name Is Khan
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
10 wins & 11 nominations.
Naina, an introverted, perpetually depressed girl's life changes when she meets Aman. But Aman has a secret of his own which changes their lives forever. Embroiled in all this is Rohit, Naina's best friend who conceals his love for her.
Nikkhil Advani
Preity Zinta,
Shah Rukh Khan,
Saif Ali Khan
An international gangster turns himself in, then dramatically escapes - only to face treachery and betrayal.
Farhan Akhtar
Shah Rukh Khan,
Florian Lukas,
A middle-aged man who lost his love for life rediscovers it by assuming a new identity in order to rekindle the romantic spark in his marriage.
Aditya Chopra
Shah Rukh Khan,
Vinay Pathak,
Anushka Sharma
A young man and woman - both of Indian descent but born and raised in Britain - fall in love during a trip to Switzerland. However, the girl's traditional father takes her back to India to fulfill a betrothal promise.
Aditya Chopra
Shah Rukh Khan,
Amrish Puri
A successful Indian scientist returns to an Indian village to take his nanny to America with him and in the process rediscovers his roots.
Ashutosh Gowariker
Shah Rukh Khan,
Gayatri Joshi,
Kishori Balal
After finding and losing his true love in London, Samar Anand defies death by becoming a bomb disposal expert for the Indian Army. Returning to London after 10 years, he suffers amnesia after an accident. Will he be reunited with his love?
Yash Chopra
Shah Rukh Khan,
Katrina Kaif,
Anushka Sharma
In the 1970s, Om, an aspiring actor, is murdered, but is immediately reincarnated into the present day. He attempts to discover the mystery of his demise and find Shanti, the love of his previous life.
Farah Khan
Shah Rukh Khan,
Deepika Padukone,
Arjun Rampal
What could have been a sad journey turns joyful for Rahul when he falls in love with a woman en route to submerging his grandfather's ashes.
Rohit Shetty
Deepika Padukone,
Shah Rukh Khan,
The story of the love between Veer Pratap Singh, an Indian, and Zaara Hayaat Khan, a Pakistani...a love so great it knows no boundaries...
Yash Chopra
Shah Rukh Khan,
Preity Zinta,
Rani Mukerji
During their college years, Anjali was in love with her best-friend Rahul, but he had eyes only for Tina. Years later, Rahul and the now-deceased Tina's eight-year-old daughter attempts to reunite her father and Anjali.
Karan Johar
Shah Rukh Khan,
Rani Mukerji
Yashvardhan Raichand lives a very wealthy lifestyle along with his wife, Nandini, and two sons, Rahul and Rohan. While Rahul has been adopted, Yashvardhan and Nandini treat him as their own...
Karan Johar
Shah Rukh Khan,
Amitabh Bachchan
A team of losers win the love of millions in their quest to pull off the biggest diamond heist ever by team India.
Farah Khan
Shah Rukh Khan,
Deepika Padukone,
Abhishek Bachchan
Cast overview, first billed only:
Sarah Garrick
(as Katie Amanda Keane)
Reese Garrick
(as Christopher B Duncan)
Zakir Khan
Hasina Khan
Bobby Ahuja
Raj Burman
Komal - Rajesh's associate
Razia Khan
Dr. Faisal Rahman
Jitesh - Motel Owner
Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism that complicates socialization. The adult Rizwan marries a Hindu single mother, Mandira, in San Francisco. After 9/11, Rizwan is detained by authorities at LAX who mistake his disability for suspicious behavior. Following his arrest, he meets Radha, a therapist who helps him deal with his situation and his affliction. Rizwan then begins a journey to meet US President Bush to clear his name.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
An ordinary man, An extraordinary journey ... FOR LOVE.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG-13 for some violence, sexual content and language
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 30 November 2010 (China)
Also Known As: Mi nombre es Khan
Filming Locations:
$12,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend:
(12 February 2010)
$4,018,695
(30 April 2010)
Production Co:
Show detailed
(international)
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
Did You Know?
During a publicity outing,
came to the US but was detained at customs for over an hour. People first thought this was a PR stunt but it was revealed that it was not. The film's producers were furious that their star was treated so shabbily, not unlike Khan's character in the film.
Multiple times during the film, language is used that would not used in a Midwestern American town. One example being the use of the term &bloody& in the style of British English usage by youths while harassing Mandira's son.
Sameer Rathod Khan, my son. Weight 56 kilogram, blood group O positive. Sameer loved Xbox and soccer. He loved his soccer shoes so much that he would sleep in them. That was the only bad habit he had.
Sam was six years old when I married his mother. Sameer was a good son. He did not mind sharing his mom's love with me. But I couldn't be such a good dad to him. Other dads sense their children's unsaid needs and fulfill them. But I can't sense unexpressed feelings. So I couldn't fulfill ...
Connections
References &(1971)
Soundtracks
Noor E Khuda Tu Kaha Chhupa Hai
Written by
Composed by ,
Performed by ,
Courtesy of Sony Music India
Frequently Asked Questions
(Spoiler Alert!)&&
User Reviews
Enter into KHAN's Endearing World
This movie I got to say is the most endearing & has some superb performances from Shahrukh and Kajol.It is undoubtedly one of the most moving & meaningful movies which has been spurned out from Bollywood.Moving away from all stereotyped roles,acting,storyline, this movie places its flag of its own.All credits to Karan Johar for telling such a complex subject in such simple words.Brilliant cinematography,direction & performance makes this film worth watching not one but many times.The characters stay with you for a long time even after you leave the theater.SRK is Awesome in his acting along with Kajol supporting her character brilliantly.SRK never for once loses his grip on the character despite playing a patient of Asperger Syndrome which is one of the most challenging role played by any Indian actor or any Hollywood actor like Russell Crowe in A Beautiful Mind.Go Watch this Soul-Tearing movie which forces you to re-think about the myths of religion,classes,communities & genders in which the human beings are classified every now & then.All this along with entertaining you all the way with some very cute funny scenes.Take the message from this movie & pass it along to everybody.This is what this movie deserves. A Gr8 movie.Must watch. 10/10.
147 of 220 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Sarah Garrick
Reese Garrick
Zakir Khan
Hasina Khan
Bobby Ahuja
Raj Burman
Komal - Rajesh's associate
Razia Khan
Dr. Faisal Rahman
Jitesh - Motel Owner
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &

我要回帖

更多关于 you are better man 的文章

随机推荐