粉丝积分10经验10 精华0签到0天O币0
Lv1.幼儿园O粉, 积分 10, 距离下一级还需 10 积分
我用的手机上下载的主题为何也是无法运行
粉丝积分326经验325 精华0签到3天O币642
我的手机root了也这样&&你们的是不是也root了
7月9日 星期六56489人签到
风景、卡通、炫酷几何,马上来装扮你的手机吧~
十二星座的专属音乐,你最喜欢哪个呢?
换了4G流量刷刷就没了?今天卤煮就教你一键开启2G网络,再也不用但系费流量了&192: RICKY'S FOOTIE FIELD OF DREAMS; Royle Family Star Turns Soccer Manager as He Tackles His First Big-Screen Leading Role& - Daily Record (Glasgow, Scotland), September 21, 2001 | Online Research Library: Questia
Article details, &192: RICKY'S FOOTIE FIELD OF DREAMS; Royle...&
Article excerpt
Byline: RICK FULTON THE BIG 192 MOVIE EXCLUSIVE
HE'LL play his first big-screen lead next week as a hapless football manager, but Ricky Tomlinson has a hard act to follow if his new character is to outshine his TV alter ego Jim Royle.
The former Brookie star's slobbish couch potato is one of the best-loved characters on British TV.
But now that co-star and writer of the show Caroline Aherne has moved to Australia, Jim may not be on screens for much longer.
For now, at least, fans of talented actor Ricky can catch him in Mike Bassett: England Manager, a Brit comedy out next Friday. Don't let the title put you off, it's actually a very funny film with cameos from Pele, Gabby Yorath and Atomic Kitten.
But while Jim enjoyed making the movie, he hopes it's not the end for Jim Royle. He says: "I am a little bit like James Bond - never say never again. There is a Christmas Special which will show all the out-takes and they are hilarious.
"I think when Caroline comes back from a well-earned rest that she might do more Royle Family episodes. I hope so, because it has been very good to me."
In Ricky's new film, he stars as Mike Bassett, the manger of Norwich City who is handed the England coach's job after all the obvious candidates turn it down.
Somehow, his team qualify for the World Cup finals and he takes the squad to Brazil for the tournament, with disastrous consequences.
Ricky mixed a bit of Bill Shankley, Barry Fry and Graham Taylor to create his appalling character - who, at one point, gives the viewer a full frontal nude moment. So did Ricky agree to do the scene sober?
The actor laughs his gravely, asthmatic laugh.
"Absolutely," he says. "And don't forget that just a few days earlier I had turned down a huge sum of money to pose nude. I couldn't do that.
"Can you imagine guys going into the shop and asking 'Give us that magazine with Tommo in the nude'! …
Subscribe to Questia and enjoy:
Full access to this article and over 10 million more from academic journals, magazines, and newspapers
Over 83,000 books
Access to powerful writing and research tools
An unknown error has occurred. Please click the button below to reload the page. If the problem persists, please try again in a little while.Article - Houston Chronicle
Item Not Found
The item you've requested, /business/press-releases/article/DotC-United-Inc-Adds-New-Features-to-Globally-6199025.php, was not found.
Possible causes:
The address was entered incorrectly
The item no longer exists, or
There has been an error on the site.
If you feel the address you entered is correct you can contact us, mentioning the error message received and the item you were trying to reach.
We apologize for any inconvenience. From here, you can:
Use the menu bar above
Select an item from our site index belowThe page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.

我要回帖