watch显示currentwatchen是什么意思思啊

This web site uses cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content, you are accepting the use of cookies. To find out more and change your cookie settings, please .
(Image: Consumer Reports)
just went live with an 8.5/10 rating.
with results showing the Apple Watch stainless steel model is the best smartwatch you can buy today.
Consumer Reports tested durability, health functionality, readability in bright and low light, ease of use, and ease of interaction. The top smartwatch scored a 71 our of 100 with the lowest score being 30. You will have to login as a subscriber to see all of the details.Nine different smartwatches were tested with the following rankings. Consumer Reports tested 11 smartwatches, but I didn't count the 38mm and 42mm Apple Watches as different models in this list below:Apple WatchApple Watch Sport and LG G Watch R (tied)Pebble SteelMoto 360Asus ZenWatchSamsung Gear SMartian NotifierSony SmartWatch 3The best Android Wear smartwatch is the LG G Watch R, which is indeed an excellent choice. The Pebble Time is not yet available so was not included in this testing regime.The durability testing includes scratch-resistance testing and the Apple Watch stainless steel model performed the best. This model has a sapphire crystal face. The Apple Watch Sport I have uses an Ion-X glass face and it scored lower at Very Good rather than Excellent. This was the same rating as most all other smartwatches, except for the Apple Watch with sapphire glass.I found it very concerning that the heavily advertised as water-resistant Sony SmartWatch 3 failed the Consumer Reports testing with two samples and ended up in last place. I've been running in the rain with my SmartWatch 3 and so far it has performed flawlessly. The removable charging door may be causing the water-resistance failures.
Thankfully, my much more expensive Apple Watch Sport passed the Consumer Reports water-resistance tests while the Pebble Steel performed best in this test.
1 - 5 of 53
You have been successfully signed up. To sign up for more newsletters or to manage your account, visit the .
Subscription failed.Keeping an eye on how scientific information embargoes affect news coverage
On July 8, following a bit of a clumsy episode involving the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), I .
A week later, this arrived in my inbox:
Written by Ivan Oransky
July 18, 2016 at 3:13 pm
The ever-changing world of scientific publishing can be a messy and confusing place, full of unintended, if not unanticipated, consequences. The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) learned that today, the hard way.
Here’s what happened: PNAS had a paper on human evolution embargoed for this coming Monday, at 3 p.m. Eastern, as is their custom. But a little after 3 p.m. Eastern today, the journal sent out an alert to its media list saying that the embargo on the paper, “Genetic evidence for natural selection in humans in the contemporary United States,” was being lifted immediately.
Why? I asked.
Written by Ivan Oransky
July 8, 2016 at 4:09 pm
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) lifted the embargo about three hours early on a paper scheduled to go live yesterday at 3 p.m. Eastern time, after a press release appeared on the website of the university medical center home of some of the researchers, and a story ran on a wire service.
From a PNAS email sent to reporters yesterday:
Written by Ivan Oransky
June 7, 2016 at 12:20 pm
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) lifted the embargo 20 minutes early on a paper scheduled to go live today at 3 p.m. Eastern time, after a story appeared in a UK news outlet at 2 p.m.
The release read: “Archaeological artifacts from a site in northern China suggest a 5,000-year-old recipe for beer, according to a study.” PNAS tells Embargo Watch:
Written by Ivan Oransky
May 23, 2016 at 5:43 pm
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) lifted the embargo on a
early on Monday, following an embargo break. Here’s the top of the message that went out to the journal’s media list at 2:38 p.m. Eastern, 22 minutes before the scheduled embargo lift:
Written by Ivan Oransky
November 25, 2015 at 10:00 am
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), which lifted the embargo on papers early
because of breaks or previous media coverage, is on track for a similar figure this year, thanks to three recent incidents.
On October 27 the journal sent this to its media list:
Written by Ivan Oransky
November 16, 2015 at 10:00 am
More than five years ago, I
for what I considered an ill-advised embargo policy in which scores of “article in press” papers in their journals were freely available online, but considered “embargoed.” And while change often comes slowly, it does in fact come.
Last month, the AGA changed their policy. In an , the association writes:
Written by Ivan Oransky
October 23, 2015 at 12:00 pm
Follow Blog via Email
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 28,833 other followers
Recent Comments
RT @: Red flags for scientific misconduct, from @ of @
Congrats, @ and @!
RT @: .@ has published 12 expressions of concern and 54 retractions since 1990
Author pulls study for duplication, blames editing company
Follow &Embargo Watch&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 28,833 other followers这种鬼天气,谁也别想骗我去户外!什么?你说附近有皮卡丘?——我出发了。
虽然我们看到了更加出色的新款 Apple TV,有配置又有内容,但始终还是盒子,苹果究竟...
无缝世界大地图,畅爽轻功任遨游,力求还原给玩家一个真实交互的大荒天下。
IBM 和微软不久前达成的合作协议总是给人一种即视感,苹果应该为此担忧吗?
他们没有华尔街分析师这么高调,就是不知道准确度如何?
Apple TV 的强大之处在于,在企业-消费者关系中,它变成了又一个接触点。
使用苹果服务的用户量是超过 1 亿的,这是一个庞大的市场~
毕竟这是苹果主打的功能之一,希望大家都有健康的身体。
7月22日下午,《大话西游》全品牌发布会在云南大理盛大举行,大话家族端手游产品迎来...
通过一点点地给画面填上色彩这种方式,帮助你快速的从烦杂生活中脱离出来,享受短暂的...
《沙地之战》虽然为一款塔防游戏,但却在其中加入了模拟建筑、RPG以及《魔兽争霸3》建...
此前威锋网报道了在本周,游戏开发商 Gambrinous 将会推出一款地下城题材的冒险游戏新...
创世记 2:8 耶和华神在东方的伊甸立了一个园子,把所造的人安置在那里...不过我们今天...
记得早在Flash游戏还流行的时候,在不少的休闲小游戏的网站上就出现过许许多多的弹幕...
玩腻了各种 EQ 播放器的潮人们,可以来试试它到底能不能帮你找到耳朵想要的那个舒适频...
也许是因为此前的工作经历让他有了灵感,就是不知道好不好卖。
简直就是解放双手,最主要可以让我们脖子没那么累~
你只需要操作类似任天堂经典64位机的手柄就可以飞天遁地抓精灵,期待吗?
相比传统的外接 U 盘,HAME U1 的无线技术让其携带和使用都更加自由。
不过变魔术也是需要一些成本的,凑齐这堆零件也得几百美元~
UBTech Jimu Robot Meebot kit和Animal kit 从积木的角度来看,比普通积木难度要高,...
既然很多人都把iPad Pro看成是一台缺少了键盘的笔记本电脑,那么这个键盘配件自然是很...
昨天法国NWE某编辑发了一篇文章,据说是来自官方的EarPods,然后我们的国外同行也不淡...
电池信息中 BatteryCurrentCapacity: 30 是什么意思呢
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间74 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
红苹果, 积分 471, 距离下一级还需 29 积分
就是查看电池电量时
CycleCount: 332
DesignCapacity: 1430
FullChargeCapacity: 1313
BatteryCurrentCapacity: 30
BatteryIsCharging: true
ExternalChargeCapable: true