英语日记题目是天气并且是阴天。和下雨天的日记。

您现在的位置:
& & 阴天_300字
阴天_300字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 三年级&&
69人浏览了这篇文章
没有风,也不见雨。吝啬了阳光,湮没了蓝天。青草翠绿低沉渴望一次欢畅的阳光沐浴。沉闷的空气似乎压抑了这周围的一切。此时,一切开始变得不那么活跃,开始放慢脚步。多愁善感的人会因此给自己的心情着上阴灰的色彩。阴天里你会做些什么呢?是否如同那些忧郁的人们坐在窗前,望着灰蒙蒙的天空发呆,耳边听着悲伤情调的旋律,思绪早已飘离了现在,曾经的伤愁往事犹凛冽寒风席卷而来,吹凉了你那颗易感的心,你是否发现你的脸庞早已出现了格外分明的痕迹。你是否忘了阴天过后的晴天;你是否忘了你依旧可以在阴天里欢歌;你是否忘了那浮动在空气中半亩愉悦的清芬;你是否忘了纷扰着无尽的哀愁只在你妥协之后。你确是忘了,而且忘得如此的彻底。你不期待阳光,却期待阴天里积云中的雨,期待雨坠落在屋檐的声响,期待湿漉漉的空气携带的清凉。你拿起伞,走出门。你的期待延续在这样的阴天里。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen1565094/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同体裁的其他文章短篇暑假英语日记带翻译:雨天
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《短篇暑假英语日记带翻译:雨天》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。On July 21, rainy days  The weather of today is very comfortable, though the weather forecast said it is cloudy, but just a little bit rain, very cool.  The weather forecast said it is cloudy, and friends about to play basketball, but unfortunately, in the rain can play. Afternoon after the rain stopped to help my mother to buy food supermarket. Generally bad mood today.  7月21日 雨天  今天天气很舒适,虽然天气预报说今天是阴天,可是下了点小雨,很凉爽。  天气预报说今天是阴天,本来都和朋友们约好要去打篮球的,可是很遗憾,在下雨没法去玩。下午雨停了之后有去超市帮妈妈买菜。总的来说今天心情不算太坏。关于天气的英语句子_初中英语作文_第一范文网
& 关于天气的英语句子
关于天气的英语句子
it looks like rain [raining]. 看来要下雨了。it looks as if it&s going to rain. 像要下雨了。it&s going to rain. 要下雨了。it&s beginning to rain. 开始下雨了。it&s clearing up. 天放晴了。it&s going to be fine tomorrow. 明天将是个晴天。it seems to be clearing up. 天似乎要转晴了。it&s getting warmer (and warmer). 天气越来越暖和了。i think there&ll be a storm soon. 我看很快就会有场暴风雨。i don&t think the rain would last long. 我看这雨不会下很久的。i think the rain is going to last all day. 我看这雨会下个整天了。we&re going to have a snowfall today. 今天会下雪了。the rain is setting in. 雨下起来了。i&m so glad it has turned out fine. 我真高兴结果是个好天。i&m so sorry it has turned out wet. 真遗憾结果是个下雨天。i hope it will keep fine. 我希望天会一直晴下去。i hope the weather stays this way. 我希望天气总是这么好。i hope it won&t rain. 我希望天不会下雨。the rain has stopped. 雨停了。lovely day [weather], isn&t it? 天气真好,是吗?nice and warm today, isn&t it? 今天挺暖和的,是吗?very hot today, isn&t it? 今天很热,是吗?rather cold today, isn&t it? 今天很冷,是吗?terrible weather, isn&t it? 天气真糟,是吗?pretty warm, isn&t it? 挺暖和的,是吗?isn&t it lovely weather? 天气真好。isn&t it a lovely day? 天气真好。it&s raining heavily. 雨下得真大。it&s much colder than (it was) yesterday. 今天比昨天冷多了。it&s rather windy today. 今天风很大。it&s quite cool here in august. 这里八月份很凉快。what a lovely day! 天气真好。what fine weather we&re having! 天气真好。&1.今天天气怎么样? quel temps fait-il aujourd&hui? 今天天气好。 il fait beau. 2.天气好极了。 il fait un temps magnifique.(splendide) 3.天气温和。 il fait doux.(bon,ti&de) 4.天气凉爽。 il fait frais. 5.今天有太阳。 il fait du soleil. 6.天空晴朗,万里无云。 il fait clair,asns nuages. 7.天气干燥。 il fait sec 8.天气潮湿。 il fait humide. 9.天气不好。 il fait mauvais. 10.今天阴天 il fait un temps gris. 11.气温多高? qu&indique le thermom&tre? 10度 le thermom&tre marque 10 degr&s. 零下2度 le thermom&tre indoque 2 degr&s au-dessous de z&ro. 12.今天温度是多少?15度 quelle thermom&tre fait-il aujourd&hui? il fait 15&c. 13.今天气温多高;零度 quelle est la temp&rature fait-il aujourd&hui. z&ro degr&. 14.今天多少度?零下10度 combien fait-il aujourd&hiu? il fait mois d&ao&t? 共4页,当前第1页1
关于天气的英语句子 相关内容:
a forever friend 永远的朋友a friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out. 别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。...
1、the happy spring festival spring festival is on the first day of the first lunar month. chinese people most like the spring festival. during spring festival, chinese people like having meals with...
中秋节是中国最重要的节日之一,在8月15日。过节的前几天,每个家庭都会将家里打扫的干净整洁漂亮。在家家户户在房前挂上灯笼。the mid-autumn is a very important chinese festival. it falls on the 15th day of...
his time most unforgettable was the first time traveling with his wife, as this is the first time, therefore, was extremely excited. on may 20 this particular day i have to play as early as 7:00 in...
shenzhen is one of china's top tourist destinations, attracting millions of visitors each year. its pleasant seashore and well-preserved forests have made up for its lack of stately mountains and...
world university games, known as little olympics, said, by organized by the international university sports federation, only college students and graduates of not more than two years of college...
lively cheers games, hsien-hsiung wei trade students. in this clear and crisp in november, we greet the autumn sunlight, along with the harvest season, ushered in a lively seventh wonderful school...
my unforgettable tripwhen i was a primary school student, my family and i took a trip to five cities which were in the south of china.first, we came to nanjing by plane....
查看更多>>英语日记100字_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语日记100字
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​日​记0字
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 描写阴天的日记 的文章

随机推荐