was yesterday was a lieFebruary fourteenth it

翻译画线部分。
1.&I&have& some&new&words &for&you. _______________2.&Yesterday&was& February&fourteenth . _______________3.&I& play&cards . _______________&4.&I&talked& a&great&trip ! _______________5.&I&wanted&to&buy& a&gift &for&you. _______________
AOI圣诞二0823
1. 一些新单词& 2. 2月14日& 3. 玩牌& 4. 旅途愉快& 5. 一个礼物答案不唯一
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码小学英语连词成句!1.was,yesterday,fourteenth,February2.you,me,did,miss3.you,the,are,station,train,at4.picture,for,this,is,you5.to,tail,your,happened,what6.park,the,walked,I,to,yesterday7.yesterday,looked,picture,a,I,at8.many,I,to,clerks,talked,store9.Beijing,is,Li Ming,from10.ate,ice,cream,yesterday,I
1,yesterday was the fourteenth of february.2,did you miss me?3,are you at the train station?4,this picture is for you.5,what happened to your tail?6,i walked to the park yesterday.7,i looked at a picture yesterday.8,i talked to many store clerks.9,li ming is from beijing .10,i ate ice cream yesterday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用所给动词正确形式填空,用下面的动词正确形式填空:can bear get look invite stand begin run come Linda was __in Paris on December 24,1990.It was her fourteenth birthday yesterday .She__her friends to her party a few days ago.Her parents were busy yesterday .But they __ready for the food and drink on the table,too.It was eight and paty__.The girl__by the window ang__out.She saw her friends __.She__to meet them at the door .Her parents__hear the children say "Happy birthday to you!"outside.
互撸娃★0402
could 初一没有学完成时态吧?这个题目中,全部用一般过去式就可以了
到底是coming 还是come呀,前面几个都说是coming
是coming,表示他看见他们正走过来,正在进行,所以用coming,像这样的动词,后面既可以接进行时也可以接原型,原型表示动作已经完成
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
borninvitedgotbeganstoodlookedcomingrancould
是什么意思啊
borninvitedgotbeganstoodlookedcomimgrancould
是什么意思啊
6.ing 8.ran
是什么意思啊
borninvitedgotbeganstood lookedcomingrancould是什么意思啊林达出生在巴黎日。 昨天是她的14岁生日。几天前她邀请她的朋友来参加她的生日派对。 她的父母昨天非常的忙。 但是他们准备好了饮料和食物,放在桌子上。
八点了, 生日派对开始了。
林达站在窗前向...
林达出生在巴黎日。 昨天是她的14岁生日。几天前她邀请她的朋友来参加她的生日派对。 她的父母昨天非常的忙。 但是他们准备好了饮料和食物,放在桌子上。
八点了, 生日派对开始了。
林达站在窗前向外看, 她看到她的朋友们来了。 她跑到门前去迎接她们。 她的父母可以听见这些孩子们说“祝你生日快乐”
born, invited, got, began, stood, looked, come, ran, could
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday was a lie 的文章

随机推荐