去西柏坡旅行关于过去式的英语作文文用过去式

给我一篇写一次旅行(过去式)的英语作文不要太长(60字以上 10句左右)
1.A Trip   I went hiking to a mountain with my friends last summer.It was a good trip at the beginning but something unexpected happened on the half way.One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his stomach and he couldn't move any further.Nobody knew what to do.One girl tried to call her mum with her mobile phone but there was no signal in the mountain area.Luckily we brought a tent with us.We put it up and let him rest in it.He took some medicine.Then he drank some water,and ate some food.After a while,he felt much better and we walked on.We all enjoyed ourselves on the top of the mountain.2.Last winter holiday,I went to Harbin with my mother.It's very cold in winter.There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world.You must wear warm clothes.The most exciting thing is playing with snow.Skating is also very interesting there.I will' always remember Harbin,for the snow,the ice and all the beautiful things.I love Harbin.I hope they can benefit you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的你总得给点要求吧~去哪旅游啦?看到啥啦?
扫描下载二维码《我的暑假》英语作文 要过去式的 谢谢
97吧专用0192
1 This summer I felt special.Mother gave me a cram school enrolment.Hope I could in the third year of hard work,got into good school.Except for the assignment campus.I will finish the assignment tutoring teacher.Though very tired,but to grade,for I will persist.2 The two months of summer holiday was boring.Everyday were almost the same:play after ate,sleep after played.When I felt tired of the games,I will go play basketball,occasionally,read some books.School is going to start soon,hopefully everything goes well.假期两个月的生活过得很无聊,每天过得都差不多,都是吃了玩,玩了睡,当我觉得游戏玩累了就去打篮球,偶尔看看书,学校就快开学了,希望一切都好...3 I had spent a two months long of boring summer holiday.Play after ate then sleep after played.Video games,bit of basketball game and some books reading occasionally.Did the same thing similarly everyday.New semester of school is coming soon and hope everything will be doing alright.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
最好是去别的地方玩的 心情
为了有一个丰富多彩的暑假,我安排好了自己的学习计划,我严格按照自己的计划学习。我给自己放了一个小假,外出旅行了3天,我学到了许多书上学不到的东西。我也看了许多名著,增长了我的知识。我拜访了许多朋友,我经常和他们去书店看书,这不仅增加了知识,也促进了友谊。这真是一个有意义的暑假。
In order to have a rich and colorful summer vacation...
扫描下载二维码用过去式写一篇旅游的作文
用过去式写一篇旅游的作文 15
用过去式描述旅游的过程
补充:英语的
补充:字数不要太多40个就好
不区分大小写匿名
我的一次旅行旅行许许多多次,疯过许许多多次!可在心中不同寻常的一次却是在梦中的一次旅行。从没有过一次那么多的感触的旅行,让我记忆深刻,让我深思,想了许多。&& & 周围安静极了,我躺在床上豪无睡意,慢慢的,抵不住黑暗的恐惧,陷入睡梦中。我感觉我飞起来了,我兴奋的,豪无目的的飞啊飞。我的世界沉浸在宁静中,好舒服,这种感觉真爽。&& & 我飞啊飞,一切美景尽收眼底。让我大饱眼福,也让我口中有福,两全其美。一整路的水果想摘就摘,我领略了大海的辽阔,城市的繁华,乡村的安逸 …… 夜静静的,不知不觉中天慢慢亮了。我又回到了这繁华的世界。&& & 继续我的旅行,滚滚浓烟,雾气冲上天,使我呼吸困难,头昏脑涨。差点就晕倒了 …… 忍着这股风,这痛,我使劲加快速度飞。飞到了这片美丽的田野,我落在了地上。想探了究竟。我飞回到那个罪魁祸首之地,为什么会有这么大,这么浓的雾气呢?原来雾气是人类使用的汽车尾气中排放的废气。喔!这很正常,不过是否太浓了吧!我只是当作一场意外,不以为然,继续我的旅行。可等待迎接我的更是一股难闻的臭气和令人厌烦的工厂噪声。它们一群一群升上天空,向我扑来,我苦苦挣扎,我无力支撑,我不要旅行,我要回家。天空也渐渐黑了,黄了 …… 我哭了,这,不是一个充满欢乐的世界,这,不是一次充满新奇的旅行,这,不是我们人类所向往的世界!&& & 苦苦挣扎,我不由得满头大汗醒了。带着一身恐惧与冷汗回到了现实。我不由庆幸。那只是一个梦,可是梦?在我们生活的地方是不是也有类似情况呢?我们难道不从这个梦中悟出一些道理吗?&& & 现在人们肆意破坏着我们我们的家园 ,工业先进的发展无时无地的破坏着我们需要的清新空气。人们完全可以想象到严重的后果,可是我们有明知故犯呢?让我们从现在起用我们曾破坏过地球母亲的手拯救这个可怜的母亲,保护她,爱护她。&&
忘了说是英语的
My trip Travel many times over many, many times mad! Unusual in mind is the dream of a trip. Never once feeling so much travel, so my memory, I ponder, like a lot. &&Very quiet around, I lay in bed without sleep high, slowly, Di Buzhu fear of the dark, into sleep. I feel like I fly, I'm excited, high Fly fly without purpose. I am immersed in the quiet of the world, good comfortable feeling Zhenshuang. &&I Fly fly, all the beautiful panoramic view. Let me feast for the eyes, let my mouth blessed, best of both worlds. A whole way of fruit to Abstract to Abstract, and I appreciate the sea's vast, bustling city, country comfort ... ... the night quietly, unconsciously transit gradually brighter. I went back to this busy world. &&To continue my journey, billowing smoke, fog rushed days, so I am breathing, dizzy. Almost passed out ... ... on these stocks endured wind, the pain, I Shijin speed flight. Flew to this beautiful field, I fell to the ground. Would like to explore the what. I flew back to that place blame, why is there such a big, thick fog so what? Fog is the original human use in automobile exhaust emissions. Oh! This is normal, but if too thick it! I am just as an accident, not agree to continue my journey. Can wait to meet me is an unpleasant odor and boring factory noise. They are a group of up the sky, to impinge upon me, I struggle, I am unable to support, I do not travel, I want to go home. The skies grew dark, and yellow ... ... I cried, this is not a world full of joy, this is not a full novel of travel, this is not something we humans aspire to the world! &&Struggling, I could not help but wake up sweating. With a fear and cold sweat back to reality. I was not lucky. It was only a dream, but dream? We live in a place is there a similar situation? Do we not realize this dream is some truth in it? &&Wanton destruction of our people are our homes, when the advanced industrial development without the destruction without the need of fresh air. One could imagine the serious consequences, but we have flout the law? Let us from now on only use we have corrupted the hands of Mother Earth to save the poor mother, protect her, love her.
Travel many times over many, many times mad! Unusual in mind is the dream of a trip. Never once feeling so much travel, so my memory, I ponder, like a lot.
学做事&,学做人 ——周浦监狱游后感 监狱,我们曾鄙视之地. 监狱,使许多失足人重新来过的教育之地. 监狱,被怨恨,后悔,希望所充满之地. 周浦监狱,让我对’法’有更深认识的地方. 以"心存思考,自成方圆"开始了我们的一次法制讲座,警官以精彩的演讲以及犯罪人当场的叙述,我们无不深深感到可惜,与我们一样年龄的时候,由于一时冲动所犯下的错,却是用十三年那正直青春斑斓日子来抵换牢笼时光. "一失足成千古恨"是我们共同的感触,"法"代表了"公正,公平,正直,&去除邪恶".世上没有不透风的墙.陈毅老市长曾经说过"善有善报,恶有恶报;不是不报,时辰未到;时辰一到,通通报销".简单四句话,就折射出法律的广大性. 然而,在我参观他们工作流水车间时,他们基本上停下手中活,纷纷看着我们行走的队伍,我从他们的眼神中看到的是:可渴,可渴像我们一样自由;可渴,时间倒流,能再有一次机会.然而世上唯一缺的就是"后悔药". 所以我们更要要时刻注意"慎"字. 慎交友,选择符合自己学生身份的人为朋友. 慎初,每件事都会一而再,再而三,所以要慎初. 慎微,每个犯最之人也不是都第一次做不正当事就触犯法律,都是从微小之是开始. 慎独,一个人的时候,不要想不切实际之事. 十年树木,百年树人.做人是一门大学问.我们要一撇一捺,为我们人生道路上都写上公公正正的一个字——"人".
不知道,我不清楚&
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求英语作文一篇,我的旅行,过去式的,真的非常急.
ftSN50ES01
这么麻烦?晚上可以不?
大概什么时候要?
现在,求您了,真的非常急
好吧……我试试
你把条件发过来
问题密码是一个句号《。》
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
接到几十斤拷锟斤卡机借记卡基金新进基金捐款四季度还将会加速科技打假垃圾
扫描下载二维码关于动物园的英语作文带翻译,200单词到1500单词,不用过去式,多写点动物形态描述.
Here is a small zoo.I like the tiger,although they are very ugly,but very imposing.Also has the national treasure panda,they are a little shy,does not dare to look at us.Who are those?they are elephants,you look at they to be huge,also has a point to be interesting.I do not like the lion,they compare the tiger clown,is also unimposing.This is the small zoo.上个星期天我去了动物园 I went to (visit)the zoo last Sunday.我看到了许多小动物像猴子等 I saw many little animals like monkeys and so on.我随身带了一些食物 I took some food with/along me.我还在动物园里买了食物,有冰淇淋等 I still bought some other food like ice-cream etc.我还照了相旅行我十分开心 (Lastly,)I took the pictures,and enjoyed my pleasant trip very much.不知道你要的是不是这种
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today I visited the zoo with several classmates. We went on foot. It was half an hour’s walk. When we got there, the zoo was already full of people. There are many animals in the zoo. They were very i...
Here is a small zoo. I like the tiger, although they are very ugly, but very imposing. Also has the national treasure panda, they are a little shy, does not dare to look at us. Who are those? they are...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 关于过去式的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐