上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢中国梦想秀世纪爱情的那对老人写的英文情书的内容?_百度知道
中国梦想秀世纪爱情的那对老人写的英文情书的内容?
提问者采纳
My darlingPlease give me a definite answerWhich will reflect my once pale youthfulnessI will repay you a heart-to-heart smile and loveWhich nothing in the world can deprive me ofIn futurewe shall hand-in-handbulid a small castle on the yellow soiland in winterwhile warming ourselves on the firelisten together to the beautiful singing of the early-spring cuckooCuckoo jiugjiu pwetwetawu亲爱的给我一个答复吧回应我曾经苍白的青春我将回报给你最倾心的微信和任何风浪都不能剥夺的温柔我们将在黄土地上筑一座小小的城堡守着炉火听杜鹃绽放的声音咕咕 咕咕 咕咕
提问者评价
太棒了!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国梦想秀的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下吧,翻译的好再加分啊_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下吧,翻译的好再加分啊
老师可能是2月21号会上班,翻译的好我会再加分,对我很重要的,真的很感谢您。我也很感谢您一直帮我处理这些手续。而且我知道如果使用假的证书在新加坡是违法的。但我已经等了快一个月了学校是3月开学,我不太确定,为什么IS一定要打电话才能确认证书的真伪呢,这对我的生活会有影响,非常感谢您。因为我现在一直在等这个工作,我的证书是真的,我想您可以尽快给我一个答复吗,在学校的网站上也是可以查到的。我有一个问题。一定要好好翻译
谢谢一定要翻译的很客气!,语气要注意!!!!
提问者采纳
I understand that it'm not quite sure about thatSchool resumes in March.翻译的语气按你说的比较客气. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart,朋友. Since I have been waiting for this job. So I was wondering if you could give me a definite answer. Besides.I am very grateful to you for helping me taking care of everything. But I have been waitins website. I really appreciats illegal to use a forged certificate in Singapore, and it can be found on the school&#39, but the teachers might return to work by February 21st.I do have a question though, this will definitely affect me on a lot of things,祝你好运. Why does IS want to make a phone call to check the authenticity of the certificate? My certificate is authentic. I&#39
提问者评价
你就是传说中的高手高手高高手了,很感谢你,借你吉言。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
and the teachers may work on 21st Feb, i know that it is illegal to use false certificate in Singapore.i got one problemthe school opens in March, why IS must confirm the fact or fiction by callings, but i am not sure whether it is the accurate date, it can be searched on my school web site. it will influence my life if i can not get one job for a long period. what&#39. My certificate is genuine. Thank you a lot for helping me dealing with the procedures. however, i have been waiting for almost one month, i wish you could give a reply as soon as possible.;s more
The school is march begins, the teacher may be feb. 21 will go to work, I'm not sure.I have a question, why IS must call to be sure certificate of authenticity? My certificate IS really, in the website of the school IS also can be checked. And I know that if use false certificate in Singapore is illegal.I would also like to thank you've helped me deal with these procedures, and thank you very much. But I've been waiting for nearly a month. I think you can give me a reply as soon as possible? Because I've been waiting for this job, this to my life is influential, really very grateful to you.
The school is march begins, the teacher may be feb. 21 will go to work, I'm not sure.I have a question, why IS must call to be sure certificate of authenticity? My certificate IS really, in the website of the school IS also can be checked. And I know that if use false certificate in Singapore is illegal.I would also like to thank you've helped me deal with these procedures, and thank you very much. But I've been waiting for nearly a month. I think you can give me a reply as soon as possible? Because I've been waiting for this job, this to my life is influential, really
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国梦想秀爷爷写给奶奶的战地情书,英文完整的_百度知道
中国梦想秀爷爷写给奶奶的战地情书,英文完整的
提问者采纳
My darlingPlease give me a definite answerWhich will reflect my once pale youthfulnessI will repay you a heart-to-heart smile and loveWhich nothing in the world can deprive me ofIn futurewe shall hand-in-handbulid a small castle on the yellow soiland in winterwhile warming ourselves on the firelisten together to the beautiful singing of the early-spring cuckooCuckoo jiugjiu pwetwetawu
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中国梦想秀的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 definite integral 的文章

随机推荐