续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初三升高一 英语试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高一英语M1句子翻译
作者:&&&&点击数:2640&&&&发布日期: 8:14:08
M1& ( the best way to do)I think the best way to protect the environment is to plant more trees.2.& sound likeGoing to the park for a picnic at the weekend sounds like a good idea.3. &(look back on)When I look back on my childhood, I still think of it as the happiest time in my life. used to beThe girl who used to be a model is now a famous actress. not as...asTalk to her more, and you will find that she isn’t as bad as you thought she was. asAs it was getting dark, I decided to find a place to stay. ( make use of)Students who make good use of their time usually achieve high scores.thoughThough it is difficult to improve your cooking skills in such a short time, you should still keep practising .9.&
can’t wait to doThe soup smells delicious! I can’t wait to taste it..a be supposed toWhat language are we supposed to speak when we get to Italy since we can’t speak Italian? as ifIt looks as if it is going to rain .& Don’t forget to take your umbrella.insist onShe insisted on going to Africa to study wild animals there, although her family asked her not to.13.
deserve toThey are the best team in the country. They certainly deserve to win the match.14.
feel likeShe was very tired and felt like having a nice sleep.15.
fault, defend oneselfIt is your fault . There is no need for you to defend yourself any more.16.
( now that)Now that John has arrived, let’s start working right away.17. 16prepare to doWhen they reach the age of 16, children in the USA can prepare to take their driving test, can’t they?18. know best, side effectThose who have tried this medicine know best about its side effect(s) .19.
cause…to doThe war caused oil prices to rise all over the world, didn’t it?20. regret doingWhen she was lying in hospital, she regretted not following her mother’s advice .21. it is important to doIt is important to know how to get on with others when you enter into society.22. get into shape, figureRegular exercise helps the film star get into shape and keep a slim figure.23. as a matter of factThey all thought that it was my first visit to the city . As a matter of fact, I had lived here for two years.24.
soChildren like reading Harry Potter, and so do many adults.25. Walking after a meal is a very good habit .26. Please tell us about your experiences in the UK .27. He has much experience in teaching children in kindergarten .28. I heard what sounded like fireworks.29. It sounds like there is something wrong with the fax machine. It beeps all the time .30. It was a real struggle for Jack to get ready in such a short time.31. What a beautiful town it used to be! Now there are so many factories and so much pollution.32. I enjoyed the show very much----it was really fun .33. Upon entering the room, she sat down and began to read.34. Mr Robert is more than our teacher. He is a friend.35. Please inform us of any changes in the address.36. In the evening, we gathered around the fireplace and talked about what had happened during the day.37. Dad says he’s bought me a new bike. I can’t wait to go home and see it.38. You are supposed to hand in your homework next Tuesday morning.39. I need buy something to drink. All my water is gone.40. They don’t look like they’re trying their best.41. Greg has his eyes shut and is sleeping.42. Kelly got really mad with Richard for not doing the washing up.43. When I felt like talking ,they were ready to listen.44. I felt as if/though my heart would burst with joy.45. He was going through a difficult time then.46. Several years ago, she came to this city along with her elder sister.47. I have nothing further to say in this regard.48. Planes landed at the airport , carrying badly needed food and medicine .49. He’s making a big effort now, and I hope it lasts.50. We’ve got enough food to last (for) five days.51. Can I trade my chocolate for your ice cream?52. She works out regularly to keep fit.53. It is too hard for a junior high student to work out such a difficult maths problem.54. Heart failure is a serious medical condition.55. Being unable to answer that question is nothing to be ashamed of.56. I am short and thin but I run fast. I hope they will accept me as I am .57. This is the safest way to deal with the problem.58. The agreement may cause many arguments in the long term.59. I’m crossing my arms like this because it keeps me warm.60. They kept her in hospital for a more detailed examination.61.
Every point in the game counts.62. John is very energetic, and so is his elder brother William.63. This course aims to prepare students for their studies abroad.64. Nobody knows exactly what will happen in the years to come.65. In no time at all, the whole sky was lit up.66. Going to a British high school for one year was a very enjoyable and exciting experience for me.67. On the first day, all of the new students attended an assembly in the school hall.68. This sounded like my school in China.69. We had to move to different classrooms for different classes.70. && We also had different students in some classes, so it was a struggle for me to remember all the faces and names.71. I found that the homework was not as heavy as what I used to get in my old school.72. I usually went to the Computer Club during the lunch break, so I could send e-mails to my family and friends back home for free.73. Cooking was really fun as I learnt how to buy, prepare and cook food.74. Upon finishing his studies, he started travelling in China.75. When he returned to Britain two months ago, he brought back from China many interesting books , dictionaries, paintings and photographs.76.
Our club is much more than just music.77. When parents come to visit the school and talk to the teachers, we often play songs sung by students, and we also give messages to inform the parents of events such as outings and school plays.78. I chose an old tree and gathered everyone under it before I read.79. Yes, I can’t wait to surprise the boys!80.& Suddenly the door opens and a soccer ball flies through the room.The money for dog food is gone, but Spot looks like he is starving!Daniel has his arms crossed and looks upset.() Then they won’t be mad any more.Maybe, but now that he has been so rude to us, I feel like we have to punish him or he won’t respect us.Many teenagers feel lonely, as if no one understands them and the changes they are going through.
Along with these physical changes, there come many psychological changes.
87.& Boys and girls tend to be different in this regard.
They may badly want and need their parents’ love, they may want to be part of the group, yet desire independence.
The good news is that these kinds of growing pains do not last.
In the end everything turns out OK---the teenagers becomes a healthy adult, and this period of change and challenge is traded for the changes and challenges of grown-up life.
I used to go to the gym three times a week, but I don’t work out any more.
I’m now in hospital recovering from liver failure.
We shouldn’t be ashamed of the way we look, should we?
I think you look great as you are, and you’re a wonderful person.
Healthy eating along with regular exercise is probably the only way to become fit/of becoming fit.
Diets are useless in the long term, yet approximately 20% of teenagers say they have tried going on a diet and skipping meals to control their weight.
Water helps keep your system clean.
Walking and riding your bike count, and so do school sports.
When you sleep, your body prepares you for the day to come.
If you follow the suggestions above, you will look and feel much better in no time at all!报班咨询:400-888-3456
英语网中考英语翻译栏目提供最新最全的中考英语翻译大全,包括中考英语翻译练习,中考英语翻译练习题及答案,中考英语句子翻译,中考英语作文带翻译等内容信息,欢迎访问英语网,全方位的中考英语翻译信息尽在英语网.
  小编导语:关于中考英语翻译填空题·考查固定句式是小编为你准备的中考英语句子翻译填空题·考查固定句式,望广大考生注意积累。  翻译填空题·考查固定句式  …
  小编导语:关于中考英语句子翻译题复习说明是小编为你准备的中考英语句子翻译题复习说明,望广大考生注意积累。  中考英语句子翻译题复习说明  初中英语教学大纲中…
  小编导语:关于初中英语基本句型翻译(45个)是小编为你准备的初中英语基本句型翻译,望广大考生加油!  初中英语基本句型翻译(45个)  1. It’s time to …
  小编导语:中考英语翻译填空题及答案详解是小编为你准备的中考英语翻译填空题及答案详解。翻译填空题是中考英语中比较典型的一个题型!以下就是中考英语翻译填空题及答…
  小编导语:中考英语翻译重点题型讲解:被动语态是小编为你准备的中考英语翻译重点题型讲解:被动语态。被动语态是中考英语翻译中的常考句型!以下就是中考英语翻译重…
  小编导语:中考英语翻译练习题及名师讲解是小编为你准备的中考英语翻译练习题及名师讲解。想要在中考英语中取得高分,任何题型都需要同学们的重视!以下就是中考英语翻…
  小编导语:中考英语翻译练习题及详解是小编为你准备的中考英语翻译练习题及详解。想要在中考英语中取得高分,任何题型都需要同学们的重视!以下就是中考英语翻译练习题…
  小编导语:中考英语翻译填空精选练习题是小编为你准备的中考英语翻译填空精选练习题。想要在中考英语中取得高分,任何题型都需要同学们的重视!以下就是中考英语翻译填…
  小编导语:中考英语翻译填空精选练习题及详细解析是小编为你准备的有关中考英语翻译的相关内容。想要在中考英语中取得高分,任何题型都需要同学们的重视!以下就是中考…
  小编导语:中考英语翻译填空题常见考点:固定搭配是小编为你准备的中考英语翻译填空题常见考点:固定搭配。中考英语中同学们一定要掌握任何一个细小的得分点!以下就…
条记录,分
英语课内学习
英语课外学习
学习资料下载
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号高一英语必修2第3单元课文翻译WHO
快点急求~~~~~~~~
我是谁经过一段时间我已经被改变了很多.1642年我在法国诞生时是一台计算机器.尽管当时我还年轻,但是我能简化一些复杂的数学题.我发育缓慢,差不多到了两百年之后,查尔斯巴比奇才把我制成一台分析机.在操作员用穿孔卡为我设计程序后,我能够进行逻辑‘思考’,并且能够比任何人更快地算出答案.那时这被当作是一次技术革命,也是我人工智能的开始.在1936年,我真正的父亲艾伦图灵写了一本书,讲述了怎样使我成为一台“通用机器”来解决任何数学难题.从那时起,我在体积和脑容量方面迅速成长.到二十世纪四十年代,我已经长得像一间屋子那么大,我不知道是否还会长得更大.但是这个现实也使得我的设计者很担心.随着时间的推移,我被弄得越来越小.自二十世纪七十年代以来,我一直被用在办公室和家庭里,先是用作个人电脑,后来又做成便携式.这些变化只有随着我的储存能力的不断提高才成为可能.最初是被储存到电子管中,以后是晶体管上,后来是非常小的芯片上.因此,我已经完全改变了我的形状,就像一头大象一样,从来不会忘记告诉我的任何事情.我的储存容量变得如此巨大,连我自己都不能相信!但是我总是孤孤单单地站在那里,直到二十世纪六十年代初,人们才给了我一个网络联成的家庭.我能够通过万维网和其他人分享我的知识.从二十世纪七十年代起,我又被开发出了很多新的用途.我在通讯、金融和商业领域变得非常重要.我还被放在机器人里面,被用来制作移动手机,并且用来帮助作医疗手术.我还被放置在航空火箭里去推测月球和火星.不管怎样,我的目标是给人类提供高质量的生活.现在我充满了幸福感,因为我是人类忠实的朋友并时时给他们提供帮助.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐