杭州市精神病医院哪家不错Allout rushed heto banks to withdraw money

Chase Savings Account
Offered by:
Your Rating: Excellent
Info about the Chase Savings Account has been collected by WalletHub to help consumers better compare savings accounts. The financial institution did not provide the details.
Chase Savings Account's Rates
MINIMUM TO OPEN
Chase Savings Account's Fees
MONTHLY FEE
MIN BALANCE TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE
OTHER WAYS TO AVOID MONTHLY FEE
Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking each month, OR when you are under 18 years of age, OR with a linked Chase Checking account.
WITHDRAWAL FEE
CHECKING ACCOUNTREQUIRED
ADDITIONALREQUIREMENTS
Chase Savings Account Interest Rate Tracker
In the event that in a given week, for this product, there were multiple applicable rates in our database based on different criteria, the above graph reflects the lowest interest rate recorded. Before submitting an application, always verify with the issuing institution (i.e. bank, credit union, other lender) the rates, fees, and all terms and conditions accompanying the application.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about Chase Savings Account
Contact Info:
Chase Savings Account Reviews
Help fellow WalletHub members save money. Share your insights and review the Chase Savings Account:
Your Rating:
Overall Rating: 3.7 / 5
Total Ratings: 93
Highest Rated
Lowest Rated
I had a grandfathered Western mutual checking account and savings account. Both have been closed and I had to reopen over the past 15 years. The checking Account was closed by them because I didn't use it for a couple months in 2006 and this year I had to clear out my savings and when I went to put money back in after tax return they said sorry it's been empty for 61 days so it's now closed. After getting the accounts with new restrictions and fees there is no such thing as no activity for 60 days because you get a fee every 30 days OR meet their requirements,.…
I first opened my savings account with Washington Mutual back in 2003, prior to the bank being acquired by Chase in 2009. Chase made the transition smooth so I didn't feel the need to look for another checking and savings account elsewhere. Over the last 12 years I have never had a bad experience with the savings account, although the $5 fee and minimum balance required to avoid it could be a hassle to some people. In order to avoid this it is very easy to set up a monthly recurring deposit of $25. Because it is easy to go online either at home or on your phone and transfer money between your savings and checking, you don't necessarily need to keep that $25 in your savings account. Their website is very intuitive and the online savings app only takes 3 clicks after signing in to transfer money back and forth from your savings to checking, or vice versa. Overall I would give it 4 out of 5 Stars, knocking off a half a star for the monthly fee and minimum balance required to avoid it, and another half a star for the low interest rate the savings account offers.…
I have had a savings account with Chase for the last 13 years. The bank is akways friendly and very helpful with any questions i may have. This account is linked to a checking account and the online features make it very easy to transfer money between the two accounts. It is also cery easy to setup recurring transfers, so you can have money put in savings everytime you get paid. The one downside to chase is that the interest you are paid is very low compared to what other companies pay you.…
I have had a savings account with Chase for over ten years. I find they are always friendly, courteous, and have answers ready for my questions when I have them. I enjoy going to the branch office in town the most, since they don't push a lot of offers and contests on me designed to sell me products I can't use or can't afford. That's one of the things I like best about the local Chase office, where I put money into my Chase account, is that they treat people fairly, whether they are big or small investors. Chase savings accounts also allow you to transfer your funds electronically, which is a big convenience in today&s busy world.…
I have used Chase Savings Accounts on and off again since I was in college. For the most part, I have had a good experience with Chase. Though still positive, I think their savings accounts are the weakest product they offered that I have tried. I never saw the point of having to have a fee so the bank could hold my money when it is the bank that benefits from the funds as a company. I also didn&t have any money in my savings accounts for a few months (online my checking account) and they closed the savings account without giving me any notice. I don&t really miss it, it would be nice if you have money but it&s a bit of a chore if you don&t.…
I opened up my Chase Savings account about a year ago when they were doing a promotion that if you deposited $1000 or more of new money into the account then they provided you with a $200 account credit. It took me less than 5 minutes to open the account online as I already had a Chase Checking account and simply had to transfer the money from my pre-existing account to the new account. Although I do not maintain the $300 minimum each month, I get the fees waived by having a steady automatic deposit come from my checking account on the same day each month. I have never had any problems with the account and find it easy to utilize. The only thing that I already keep my eyes out for is that I don't exceed the 6 withdrawal limit each month because once you exceed it Chase charges you a $5 fee per transaction over 6. Transfers between my Checking and Savings account are instant so that's good too…
A few months ago I switched from TD bank to Chase Bank. I have several accounts and decided to switch all of them to Chase for my banking needs. The sign up process was so incredibly quick and easy. I went into the bank and didn&t have to wait on a long line. The woman who helped me was so amazing and understood all of my needs. She was so genuine and very helpful. Everything from the Chase Mobile App to their actual website has been so easy to use and better than other banking apps. I would absolutely recommend Chase to all of my friends, family and colleagues!…
I have banked with Chase for almost ten years now, and opened my first savings account with them about three years ago. I have never had any complaints, which I think is saying something (considering the horror stories I&ve heard from friends about other banks). Their online interface and app make my banking SO easy. You can view how much is in your saving&s account and make transfers to and from savings. No matter how many different types of accounts you have, they can all go on the same page for you to see. When I went in to set up the savings account, the bank clerk set up an automatic transfer of $25 from my checking into my savings every Friday. You could do that any day of the week, multiple times a week, or f it&s up to you. This allows you to avoid any of the fees (I&ve never actually been charged a fee for anything I&ve done with Chase). Definitely highly recommended.…
I have banked with Chase for a while now and recently opened a savings account in addition to the checking account I already had there. What I liked about the process was that the account was very easy to open and all my fees were waived. There is also no fee to having the savings account as long as you link it to a Chase checking account. What really attracted me to the savings account was the good interest rate offered. In addition there have a really good online banking and mobile banking interface. This makes it easy to transfer money to and from your savings account, as well as keep yourself up to date on how much you have in your account.…
I have used Chase as my primary bank for a little over a year now. My direct deposit splits between a joint checking, personal checking and the standard Chase Savings account. I appreciate the convenience of having most everything in one place, and the ease of transferring between accounts using the Chase mobile app. This account doesn't have a fee so long as you have autodeposits set up, which I really appreciate. It does, however, charge you if you transfer out of it more than 5 times per month. This is not something I've had to do more than once, but felt like charging for transfer was a bit of a ripoff when they sell the product as not having a withdrawal fee.…
Chase has always been an awesome bank to do business with and their saving accounts offer a lot of benefits including being able to make good money because of their interest rate. Their customer service whether at the branch or over the phone is impeccable. One time I was depositing money into my savings account with their ATM machine and the cash somehow got stuck. I called them, they said they saw the ATM was now down and they credit me the amount plus $100 dollars for my inconvenience. No other company has ever done that and I really appreciate it. I no longer bank with them because my nearest location is about 20 miles away so that is the only issue but that really has nothing to do with the service. I recommend Chase to anyone who is looking for savings accounts s well as thei many other products.…
I have used Chase for about two years now. It was easy to open and I was able to waive fees. The main thing I was drawn to was the fact that with the savings account you're able to make good interest on it. The website was very good with keeping track of your savings. There was no hassle and if I needed to tap into the savings to pay bills and what I noticed was that there was no limit in the amount you needed (from what I was told at the actual bank) to keep in the account to keep it active. I also was told (and I saw it first hand) that there was no penalty to close the account. They are one of the most secure accounts that I have had. From what I heard from other customers, they had fees to pay once they transferred a certain amount to checking but I never had to face any of that. All in all I think its an awesome savings account and I think its great to have for those people that have just started working. Saving early will always come in handy!…
Overall, I've been satisfied with my Chase savings account. Nothing to necessarily put it above or below any other savings account from any other large national bank. I will say their service whenever I have a question has been excellent in person. There have been a few times where I've been hit with unexpected fees, but that hasn't happened in years, so I assume they've gotten better about that. Their online interface is for the most part positive and easy to use, though I occasionally have trouble finding the right option or form online, and the search option doesn't seem to have much functionality. I have ended up recommending them to friends when they've been looking for a savings account to open in the past, and will probably recommend them again at some point.…
It's your standard saving account. Basically it does what it's supposed to but nothing else. I'm specifically thinking of the 1% interest rate. I mean, your money is actually going to lose value sitting in this account if you take inflation into account and I do so it's sort of slowly bleeding you dry actually. But, the minimum to avoid the 4$/mo fee is low enough. If you have a checking account with chase you can seamlessly transfer money between the two which is lovely and is 100% instant. They issue you an ATM card with the account, that's cool in a pinch. With everything I like about it, I'd switch to another savings account with a higher interest rate in a heartbeat but for the time being, it isn't bad enough to make me switch either.…
Not a terrible savings account by any means, but not a great one either. I've been happy with my checking account with Chase, but I've been wanting to close my savings account. First off, you get a fee if you transfer more than 6 items in any given month. That's for each transfer mind you. Also, if you don't keep an average balance of at least 300 dollars in your savings, you get an automatic fee of something like 15 dollars taken out of your checking. Since this is averaged, you have to have 300 or more in there for at least half the month.…
Having a Chase savings account has been a pleasure for me ever since i stepped in the bank and opened up an account last year. First of all, their ease of use and top of the line customer service makes it a no brainer to go with them and get started. Second of all, their security is top notch and they will help you with just about any issue you have no matter how difficult it may seem. I love the mobile banking and the low monthly rate which makes having an account with them a breeze. I have been a loyal customer of Chase and will continue to be because of my great experience with them.…
I recently signed up for chase savings about 3 months ago and have had no problems since signing up. I signed up to the basic savings account which anyone can sign up for as long as you are a member of chase bank. The interest rates are not that good and there are fees you do have to pay unless you meet certain requirements to have the fees waived. One of the requirements is having at least $300 in the account or have at least one automatic transfer per month into the account. If you do not meet these requirements there is a $25 fee per month till you do. Regardless of the fee's I would still recommend opening a savings account with Chase due to the fact that there are Chase banks almost everywhere in the Chicagoland area and every branch that I have been to has always been very helpful.…
I&ve been using the basic Chase Savings account for a few years now and I couldn't be happier. Because of the .01% interest rate, I enjoy that my money I actually making money. I&ve set up a money transfer every week which keeps my savings account free and worry free. This savings account is also connected to my regular savings account so I can easily transfer money back and forth between the two. I also received an ATM card so I can access my savings at any Chase ATM. I love using this savings Account and what recommend my friends and family to do the same.…
My Chase Savings account has never given me any issues of any sort! I'm really not a fan of the low interest rate but considering the fact that I can go without paying the $4 fee and there are no hidden fees it's just a small issue in a pool of excellence. I love the simplicity of transferring money from my checking to savings account or vice versa. With just the click of a button online my money is where I want it to be. If that isn't convenient then I don't know what is!…
Our Chase Checking account is GREAT & but don't really love this Savings account. I opened it mainly because I was opening a Checking account, and currently only use it as a security measure for short-term transfers - to move any large deposits out of my Checking account. Drawbacks: 1) Interest seems relatively low compared to what some other banks are offering nowadays (at least as of last time I checked). 2) Ideally this account would have no monthly fee - if I transfer at least $25/month into it... But since I don't usually do that, it just ends up being another unnecessary expense. Fortunately it's not a lot, but it's still not as good as &free&.…
I have had A Chase savings account for several year now. The best thing about this account is that it is a good place to keep emergency money if you have any other chase products. The savings can easily be transferred to your checking account with chase with their easy to use website. The interest rate is lower than average but that is OK if you are just using the account for emergencies only. Chase has also recently redesigned their app and it is now very efficient and easy to use.…
I have mixed feelings about my Chase savings account. I do not like the minimum balance requirement and I hate the fees if you do not contribute. But, for convenience reasons with the ease of transferring funds to another account (like my checking account with Chase), I do really like this savings account. The website is super easy to use and it is really easy to save with this account. I have an account with direct deposit with Chase that is linked to the savings account, so that every time my check goes through a portion of that check is automatically transferred into my savings account. Super convenient!…
I love my chase savings account. Chase has wonderful customer service and I feel like I can always count on them. Its very simple to use and I can transfer money easily. The android app is extremely helpful when I am on the go and need to make a quick transfer, and the website is very user friendly as well. I do not dislike anything with this savings account and would recommend it to anyone!…
I've had this savings account for about two years now and am quite happy with it. It's very easy to maintain and it's easy to transfer money to so that I can build up my savings. Chase's website is easy to use and extremely user friendly. I also like how their app is easy to use and lets to do the same as their website, such as transfer money. The also have options to waive the monthly service fee which is quite easy to do.…
I like this savings account as it is very easy to maintain and you can avoid the monthly fee as long as you have it linked to your Chase checking account, which I do. It's easy for me to transfer money from my savings account to my checking account, it can be done right online via the Chase website which is extremely convenient. The only problem I have is the limited number of monthly transfers, as I am constantly transferring money from one account to the other and to run out of available transfers is a big inconvenience.…
I got my Chase savings account when I first opened an account/checking account with them years ago. At the time it was part of a promotion to avoid fees but I've come to really appreciate my savings account.Every pay period I have a little bit transferred into my account and I leave that money alone. It's a great way to save up some extra money without even having to worry about it.The people there are very helpful, very nice, I've never had a bad experience with Chase, whether it be with checking, savings, or any other service they offer.…
Honestly, I never really used my Chase Savings Account and I think I only opened it to receive a promotional cash offer that was given to me at the time (something like 4 or 5 years ago). I do not like savings accounts, or any accounts, with fees associated. There are just too many competitors that can offer no-fee accounts. With that said, I did also have the Chase Checking Account, and a Slate credit card, and didn't really have any problems with them. I am an online mostly customer, and so I don't find myself really needing a brick and mortar bank to go to. Again, I recommend one of the online banks, for savings accounts included, and don't think anyone needs to bother with a savings account that has a $4 charge associated, like the Chase Savings account.…
I don't have the best credit in the world and had issues at other banks getting a savings account. I figured I would give Chase a try as a last resort and I soon found out I should have used them in the first place. They have some of the friendliest staff I have ever met and they go above and beyond to make you feel welcome even in my situation. The only downfall of their savings account is the low interest rate but that is to be expected with the group the account is aimed at which is young people who do not have a lot of money such as myself. Give them a try if you are in a similar situation, you won't be disappointed.…
I opened this account about 4 months ago.It was easy to open -- did I already have existing checking with Chase.I linked this account to my checking to cover over draft and for ease of transfer in both directions.I think this setup would be fine for most users.My one complaint: they converted it to a checking account.Apparently there is a regulation limiting the number of transactions you can do with a savings account. They warned me this was possible after they converted it. I think the intent was to tell me before but it didn't work that way.To summarize all good but faster communication from the bank would help.I do use the android app and they have my email info -- seems simple enough.…
Opened a Chase savings account after Bank of America was giving me problems nearly every month.
While I have enjoyed my time as a Chase customer, they did not handle the transition very well.
They promised to mail me a debt card within two weeks, yet I ended up having to go into my local branch office to get one.
However, since then everything has been relatively smooth.
My husband and I opened a savings account with Chase right after we got married. We chose to bank with Chase because of their locations across the country. Having been customers for 3 years now, we are very glad we made this decision. We love how easy it is to access our accounts online, even from the app on our phones! This makes transferring money a breeze! We are also appreciative of the credit cards we have been approved to get because of our savings account through Chase. We have received nothing but great customer service!…
I cannot say enough good things about Chase! We received a free checking account with Chase because my husband is a vet. We also get up to free savings accounts that we can link to that checking account. We travel a lot and have gone to different branches throughout the country, and have never had anything but great things to say about their customer service. Chase really is top notch!
My family chose this savings account since it is where we have our checking account. In the beginning we were told we would need to have a minimum $300 balance OR have $25 or more being directed into our savings account monthly to avoid the service fee. I thought this wouldn't be an issue and chose to have $10 added weekly so we met this requirement and had the teller set it up. the following 2 months I noticed the service fee being taken out and finally called to find out what was going on. I was told that the fee had to be taken out in a chunk ( a one time deposit of $25 a month) versus several small installations. That even though we deposited more then was required, it was not in one chunk and would not be accepted in order to waive the fee. This wasn't explained to us at the time and though we could do it, I am extremely upset that I basically was being told how to spend my money. At this time, we are considering other banks for this reason for our savings.…
I have had a Chase savings account for a couple months now and so far I love it. It is linked to my checking account and I can make instant transfers whenever I want to, right from the Chase app. Plus the monthly fee is waived if you meet the minimum balance, which is pretty low. The interest rate is not great but about what you would expect from a basic savings account. Overall I am very satisfied.…
This savings account is better than other ones. Chase bankers really push you to open this account for free when you're in college. They transfer about $25 every other week from your checking to your savings. I can't complain about the fees or anything, because it was free for me. You have to get used to the transferring of money though. A good thing about this account is if you are overdrawn in your checking account, the money in your savings account is automatically used to cover it.…
This account is not a bad one for the money required. It's a good place just to store money if you don't want to be spending it, as they will charge if you move too much out of the account too often. I think you're able to move money from this savings into your checking a maximum of 3 times a month before you're charged. No fees, so long as you have a continuing transaction of $25 from your checking account, or a minimum balance of $500, if I recall correctly. I never had any outstanding issues with the account that weren't caused by my inability to make money. Would use again, and I have recommended it to many other friends. Chase has always been a good banker.…
This savings account is okay... if I remember correctly as long as you can transfer 25 dollars per month to your savings from checking, there is no fee. But, it's easy to forget about that which makes it inconvenient... it's good for people that make a lot of money and get direct deposit into their checking but aren't good at savings, sort of forcing them to save, but, overall I think having a fee to have a savings account is silly... aren't they already making money off of your money? Anyways, the risk of over-drafting with the savings account debit is silly... if you overdraft you will likely get penalized... from one bank account to another within the same bank. That is nonsense.…
Chase has been good to
I really can't complain about much other than the fees, those are unfortunate but I knew those were part of this account when I signed up so I made my own bed! Chase customer service is great if I ever need help or a question answered and they're always extremely helpful and kind. I've had this account for quite a while and will be continuing to keep it.…
My chase savings account has basically just been a place to put money for near term use for me. The interest rate is rather insulting compared to what's available else where. The fees every time the balance goes below $300 regardless of how much is in my linked checking account are also unfortunate. The only good thing I can say about the account is that your money won't disappear but that is more about the FDIC than anything Chase does.…
This has been a good savings account. It was actually the first savings account I signed up for when I was in High School. I have had a good overall experience with chase and I will continue to use their products in the future. No fees but the only complaint I have is that the actual walk in banks are decreasing in the areas around me. Other than that Its a good little savings account to have.…
Related Savings Accounts
If you are interested in the Chase Savings Account, check out the following:
More Chase Savings Accounts
In addition to Chase Savings Account, Chase also offers the following savings accounts:
WalletHub is an independent comparison service.
We work hard to present you with accurate savings account information on this page. However, this information does not originate from us and therefore
its accuracy. When you click &Apply Now& you will be directed to the offering institution's website. In addition, keep in mind that actual rates and other information may vary for a number of reasons including the applicants' creditworthiness and differences between an individual's situation and the criteria/assumptions used to generate the information displayed. Before submitting an application, always verify all terms and conditions with the offering institution. Please
if you notice any differences.
Ad Disclosure: Offers originating from paying advertisers are noted as &Sponsored& at the top of this page. Advertising may impact how and where offers appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At WalletHub we try to list as many savings account offers as possible but we don't make any representation of listing all available offers.
User generated content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase. In addition, it is not Chase's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Irrespective of whether an offering institution is a paid advertiser, the presence of offer information on WalletHub does not constitute a referral or endorsement of the institution by us or vice versa. Furthermore, offers have not been reviewed or approved by the offering institution. Information is displayed first and foremost to help consumers make better decisions.

我要回帖

更多关于 rushed out 的文章

随机推荐