Va|t,login.uber.com.cn,com,cn

cPanel hosting
from $5 / month annual subscription
The easiest, most affordable way to get online
business starter
Get your business online in 5 easy steps.
web made simple
High performance, high availability, web hosting
Web Hosting Packages
Switch between the following hosting options:
on an annual subscription
5GB SAN disk space
10 email accounts
1 cPanel account
10GB SAN disk space
Unlimited email accounts
1 cPanel account
20GB SAN disk space
Unlimited email accounts
5 cPanel accounts
100GB SAN disk space
Unlimited email accounts
100 cPanel accounts
99.99% SLA
CPU burstable to 2 nodes
99.99% SLA
CPU burstable to 4 nodes
99.99% SLA
CPU burstable to 8 nodes
1 vCPU cores
1,024 MB dedicated RAM
40 GB storage
2 vCPU cores
2,048 MB dedicated RAM
60 GB storage
2 vCPU cores
4,096 MB dedicated RAM
100 GB storage
4 vCPU cores
8,192 MB dedicated RAM
200 GB storage
4 vCPU cores
16,384 MB dedicated RAM
400 GB storage
Hosted Exchange Mailboxes
Add one to your hosting account
UberGlobal’s mission is to create value for our customers through continuous innovation in the simplification of technology. We are Australia’s second largest cloud services provider by market share, delivering everything from personal websites to SMB web and ecommerce solutions.
Customer testimonials
"After experiencing significant problems with other providers we chose Uber for our hosting needs because it's important that our clients have a fast reliable hosting service. Another primary reason for choosing Uber for our dedicated hosting needs is because not only is the service very reliable, the tech support is excellent and it is all located within Australia. Using Australian services is important to our business ??? we buy Australian wherever we can."
"As a web designer I deal with a number of different domain registrars. They all say they have great support, but in my experience many are lacking in customer service. In the two years I've been with Uber I have transferred many domains because they provide great customer service both on the phone and email support. Keep up the good work Uber!"
"I was told about your services by a web designer and you've hosted three of my websites for some years now. I find it extremely easy to use your service and for things I can't do, your IT team has been nothing short of brilliant. I think there was a time there when I was talking to all of them on a daily basis about Reality Chick which has gone through some issues in the past, and they have gone above and beyond to help me!"
"I am a long term customer and Uber's support has been amazing. The two most significant improvements for my company using Uber is that my website and my clients websites are hosted on very stable and reliable servers. There is virtually no downtime and if I have any issues that I cannot workout myself the support team are always able to assist. Thanks for the support and fantastic services!"
Shannon Ducker
"As a web designer, hosting is important for me. Most of my clients are not tech savvy and cannot set up hosting accounts for themselves. This is why they trust me to choose a hosting provider that is fast and reliable and that will not disappear overnight. After all the hassle with my old hosting provider, I am glad that I have switched my business plus all my clients' websites to UberGlobal. "
"We have been a longstanding client of UberGlobal, and in fact, one of its first when it started out as McGooHQ. It has grown from a one man show to a national business. The service is outstanding, products offered are value for money and ideas are innovative and client oriented. We would highly recommend UberGlobal to any business big or small."
George Anastasi
"We have been using Uber's services now for the last few years and have been more than satisfied with both Uber and Aussie HQ (where we started our business relationship). They not only have great pricing, their support is excellent. I buy a lot of domains and I know that I'm getting a great deal and they are very easy to manage. I recommend Uber to all of my friends and business associates without hesitation."
Need help? Visit
or call 13 UBER ( 13 8237 ) 24/7Related Links
Related Links
Related Links
Related Links
Related Links
Plan Your Trip
Check Availability
0 Children
2 Children
3 Children
4 Children
5 Children
6 Children
Check Availability
Wildflower Alert: Alpine Meadows in Full Bloom
High above the village there’s a sea of colour under blue skies as the annual wildflower display kicks into high gear. The blooms are short-lived, so now is the time to get up on a hiking or sightseeing day trip to see them.
Brett Tippie’s Favourite Crankworx:A Love Story
As Crankworx Whistler rolls into town living legend Brett Tippie recalls his favourite Crankworx Whistler moment ever.
August 272016
5 Peaks Trail Running Seriesin Whistler
Blackcomb Mountain alpine trails host this running race which features two course lengths and special races for the kids.
How To Video: Lakes & Beaches
Beautiful lakes. Meandering river floats. Beach volleyball, bikinis and BBQs galore.&OnlyInWhistler
Check Availability
No Children
2 Children
3 Children
4 Children
5 Children
6 Children
Check Availability

我要回帖

更多关于 valut.uber.com.cn 的文章

随机推荐