英语短文带翻译小短文have a nap的翻译

求10篇英语的小短文 要很短的 要带翻译的 谢谢了哦
1.Traveling to Dalian Summer holidday is coming.I have a good plan for it.My best friend Tony who is from Britain will spend the holiday with mw.Tom is 17 years old ,he like China very much.One week ago,I wrote him a letter,inviting him to come to Dalian for the holidays.Tony has accepted my invitation and will fly to Dalian next week.I will go to the airport to pick him up.Then we'll show him around the city.We'll go to the beach to watch the sea first.Then we'll visit some insteresing places.Tony will live in my house during the holiday.I hope we'll have a good time.2.My Summer Plan I am glad that summer holiday is approaching.I'll be able to enjoy and relax myselve,which is not easy for me,a pre-graduated student.In order to have a meanningful holiday,I made a plan.First,I would like to do some housework at home.such as cleaning the room,washing the dishes,watering the flowers.Then I am going to do some exercises,including ball games,running.Finally,I want to work at my study.I'll go over my lessons and pratise my English.3..Traveling to Dalian Summer holidday is coming.I have a good plan for it.My best friend Tony who is from Britain will spend the holiday with mw.Tom is 17 years old ,he like China very much.One week ago,I wrote him a letter,inviting him to come to Dalian for the holidays.Tony has accepted my invitation and will fly to Dalian next week.I will go to the airport to pick him up.Then we'll show him around the city.We'll go to the beach to watch the sea first.Then we'll visit some insteresing places.Tony will live in my house during the holiday.I hope we'll have a good time.4.It was the first day of our winter holiday.All of us were very happy.Why?Because we have one months to do things we love to do.We are free.Although we have some homework.But we can finish them in several days.And the rest time we can make good use of.My god!We have been very tired after hard studying.In winter holidays,I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself.Last but not the least,I will have a good rest.5.It was the second day of our winter holiday.I felt good.I felt I鈥檓 free.I had a lot of time to do things I like.My parents are in Beijing.So I live alone but I don鈥檛 feel lonely.But I didn鈥檛 do something special.I stayed at home and watched TV.Oh!I wrote an English daily composition.It was my homework.Today,I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired.It was time for dinner.I must go!I am very hungry.6.It was the third day of our winter holiday.Today,there are many business in my mother鈥檚 company.So my mother told me to help my uncle who is the manager of my mother鈥檚 company.I sat in my mother鈥檚 office and help her answer the telephone.While I was free,I was writing my homework.Although I also have a lot of time to do my homework,I still do it.Because in my mother鈥檚 office,I had nothing to do.If I did nothing,I was wasting my time and my life.I can鈥檛 do the foolish thing.We should take good use of our time.7.It is a special day today.My mother sent one hundred basket of red bayberries.I like to eat red bayberries.It tastes nice.When they arrived in Shanghai,they were still fresh.But most of them would be sent to my mother鈥檚 business friends.I chose the best basket of red bayberries to eat.I put the rest in my refrigerator.Red bayberry is my hometown鈥檚 special product.It is well-known in china.Many people like to eat it.8.Today,I still went to my mother鈥檚 office.My mother was very busy,so was my father.They always live in Beijing.They must get up early.Because they will manage the factory.So I know they are very laborious.So I should save my money.Also I should help them.Although I can鈥檛 do something useful,but I think I should share the work with them.I am one of my family member.In the future,I will take a job and work.It鈥 time for me to begin to learn how to work.9銆丮y Weekend At weekends,I am very busy,but I am happy.Saturday mornig I play balls with my frieds.Then I have a music class.I do my homework at home in the afternoon and read books in the evening.On Sunday,I go shopping with my mother.After that,I read books,do my homework,sing songs and so on.This is my busy and happy weekends!10銆丮Y HAPPY WEEKEND OK,let me tell you something about my weekend.I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend.So I do my homework on Saturday morning.In the afternoon,I am going to do housework with my mother.Because I am a good girl,I am helpful at home.On Sunday morning,I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents.In the afternoon,we are going to the park together.Because there is a kite show.And my grandparents likes making kites.I think,we can see many beautiful kites there.And we are going to buy some beautiful kites,too.Then,we are going to fly the new kites,that鈥檚 fun.In the evening,we are going to have a big dinner.Weare going to have fish for dinner.Because my grandparents likes eating fish.And my grandma cooks fish well.After dinner,we are going to watch TV together.We are going to be very happy.
问下 有没有翻译哦~ 如果没有就算了 依旧采纳
我帮你再找找好了【指翻译
这些是没有翻译的,不过你要不要有翻译的啊,我找到了别的【下面的是有翻译的,找到10篇,不过继续回答的字数超了,如果你要的话再追问吧,每次只能发2篇(字数,)或者我打成文档发过来?
1、Today i and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day.
今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。
2、Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love.
今天买了好多衣服,和父母上街就是愉快,买东西有父母帮付钱。不像平时自己上街买东西碰到喜欢的但看了价钱都要考虑好久,呵呵,真的是很开心。我爱我的父母,太感谢他们对我的关心和爱戴了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我也需要,不好意思了
扫描下载二维码英语小短文have a nap的翻译_百度知道
英语小短文have a nap的翻译
英语小短文have a nap的翻译
我有更好的答案
稍事休息,就这个意思
小睡?打盹?比如中午午睡个半个小时一个小时就可以叫have a nap
这个短语意思是 小憩一下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语小短文_百度知道
英语小短文
提问者采纳
这标题该怎么理解?。。。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语小短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
There was once upon a time a fisherman and his wife who lived together in a piss pot near the sea. Every day the fisherman went out fishing, and he fished a long time. Once he was sitting there fishing and looking into the clear water when his hook went to the bottom, deep down, and when he pulled it out, he had caught a large flounder. Then the flounder said to him, I beg you to let me live. I am not an ordinary flounder, but an enchanted prince. Put me back into the water, and let me swim.
Well, said the man, there's no need to say more. I can certainly let a fish swim away who knows how to talk. Then he put it back into the water, and the flounder...
A Boy and His Tree
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He climbed to the tree top, ate the apples, took a nap under the shadow… He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.
  Time went by…The little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree.
  One day, the boy came back to the tree and looked sad. “Come and play with me,” the tree asked the boy.
  “I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore.” The boy replied, “I want toys. I need money to buy them.” “Sorry, but I don’t have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语小短文!急急急!需要5篇.有翻译中文._百度知道
英语小短文!急急急!需要5篇.有翻译中文.
..!急急急.有翻译中文!需要5篇. 还有希望是平常的事.帮我妹妹找英语小短文.
提问者采纳
虽然房间很小: &quot.
我家附近有一个公园. In spring 。
One day the wind said to the sun,太.但是我喜欢和我姐姐在那里放风筝。该男子很快成为热点,read books and play games with the doll in my bedroom, the weather is cold and dry。他引爆炸毁. In summer,并脱掉外衣. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak. “I cannot get his cloak off。哪里有很多美丽的树。 &quot。我可以玩风筝.He doesn&#39.
我的爸爸是一个高大帅气的男人、花和小鸟。他一步步努力,在游泳池。他每天都很晚才回家。
所以风试图使该男子脱去外衣,那么太阳的尝试,因为他要帮助其他的人,风说。我每天都在房间里写作业. “I will let you try first,但是他给了我很多欢乐。所以很多人都喜欢到那里去度周末。在春天;太阳.
“I give up. I can get his cloak off more quickly than you can. I我放弃。那里有一张小小的床,the weather is warm and wet。
&quot。他们喜欢在公园里散步或是野餐;看看那人走在路上。 &quot, the weather is hot and wet. He blew and blew。他是一个警察。 Bedroom
I have a small bedroom.So many people go to the park to enjoy their weekends,天气凉爽,因为他是一个好警察. I can swim in the swimming pool.They like walking or having a picnic in the park.And there is a beautiful doll on my blue bed,” said the wind at last,在天气温暖及潮湿。我可以游泳。我可以玩风筝,干燥。在夏季, &quot.
我有一间小小的卧室; 。
&quot, &quot, too.Everyday I do my homework。而且还有一个漂亮的娃娃在我那张蓝色的小床上。它从来没有积雪;我不能让他的斗篷小康&quot, “Look at that man wa风在最后. It never snow.But I like my father.It is small.” Then the sun tried,because he 我们将看到约表示. He shone as hard as he could,but it gives me much happiness, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself。
I am from ShenZhen、小小桌子和一把小小的椅子,a small desk and a small chair in the room。我可以明白他的斗篷小康之快。
My father is a tall and handsome man,说,因为他可以Park
There is a park near my home.But I like flying a kite with my sisiter there,天气炎热及潮湿,because he is a good policeman,看书和与我的娃娃玩;t have time to examine my homework and take me to the park,超过你可以&quot. I can play kite。在秋天,flowers and birds in the park,以太阳。他没有时间给我检查作业和带我去公园. In the winter. I can play kite.”
So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak,” said the sun.There are only a small bed。但是我仍然很喜欢我的爸爸.”
“We will see about that.There are a lot of beautiful trees。在冬季, the wea .He is a policeman,但该名男子只是拉他的外衣更加紧密地围绕自己; .
我是来自深圳;我将让你第一次尝试&quot,天气寒冷及干燥. Everyday he comes back home very late
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁have a nap是什么意思_have a nap在线翻译_have a nap什么意思_have a nap的意思_have a nap的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
have a nap是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
have a nap是什么意思 have a nap在线翻译 have a nap什么意思 have a nap的意思 have a nap的翻译 have a nap的解释 have a nap的发音 have a nap的同义词
have a naphave a nap 网络解释1. 打个盹& & 5. 在你犯困,打瞌睡(doze off)的时候可以打个盹(have a nap). 打盹也可以说catch some sleep,类似于汉语中说的&补觉&. 2. 打盹,睡午觉& & have a joke with sb.%[]%和某人一起讲笑话% | have a nap%[]%打盹,睡午觉% | have an advantage over%[]%比...更有利%3. 瞌睡& & 伏案bent over one's desk | 瞌睡have a nap | 砸塌break, to collapse something into pieces4. 小睡& & have a late night 睡得晚 | have a nap 小睡 | have a lie-in 睡懒觉have a nap 网络例句1. You know we will wait for you. I have to take a nap anyway, all right? & &你知道我们会等你的我至少得打个盹,好吗?2. But I don't wanna have a nap. & &但是我不想睡午觉。3. I would like to have a nap/walk & &我想睡/散步。4. You can have a nap in my bed if you like . & &你愿意的话可以在我床上小睡片刻。5. I really want to have a nap. & &我真想睡个午觉。6. Do you have a nap for 50 minutes today? & &你今天午睡了50分钟吗?7. You have to take a nap and you don't want to & &你不想睡觉,但又不得不睡觉have a nap是什么意思,have a nap在线翻译,have a nap什么意思,have a nap的意思,have a nap的翻译,have a nap的解释,have a nap的发音,have a nap的同义词,have a nap的反义词,have a nap的例句,have a nap的相关词组,have a nap意思是什么,have a nap怎么翻译,单词have a nap是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐