高中英语时态填空题空

当前位置:
>>>用动词的正确时态填空。1. I _____ ( talk). You _____ (liste..
用动词的正确时态填空。
1. I _____ ( talk). You _____ (listen) to me now. 2. Look, the boy _____ (run) fast.3. — What are you doing?&&&& — I _____ (do) my homework.&4. — _____ the students _____ (read) English?&&&&— Yes,they are.5. Tom _____ (not study) English. He is studying Chinese. 6. — Who _____ (sing) a song?&&&& — Li Ying is.7. The girl _____ (not eat) bananas now.8. — Where _____ they _____ (stand)?&&&&— They are standing over there. 9. Look! The boy over there _____ (play) a model plane. 10. — What is Meimei doing now?&&&&&& — She _____ (watch) TV with her parents.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:专项题
1. are listening&& 2. is running&& 3. am doing&& 4. Are, reading&& 5. is not studying 6. is singing& &7. isn't eating& &8. are, standing&& 9. is, playing&& 10. is watching
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“用动词的正确时态填空。1. I _____ ( talk). You _____ (liste..”主要考查你对&&现在进行时&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
现在进行时
现在进行时的概念:
现在进行时表示现在或当前一段时间正在进行的动作。可以表示有计划的未来,也就是用现在进行时表示将来。现在进行时的构成是:主语+be+v.ing〔现在分词〕形式: 例如:He is writing on the desk. 现在进行时的基本用法: 
表示现在(指说话人说话时)正在发生的事情。例如:We are waiting for you. 我们正在等你。 b. 习惯进行:表示长期的或重复性的动作,说话时动作未必正在进行。例如:Mr.Green is writing another novel. 他在写另一部小说。(说话时并未在写,只处于写作的状态。)  c. 表示渐变,这样的动词有:get, grow, become, turn, run, go, begin等。例如:The leaves are turning red. 叶子在变红。  &&&&&&&&&&& It's getting warmer and warmer. 天越来越热了。 d. 与always, constantly, forever等词连用,表示反复发生的动作或持续存在的状态,往往带有说话人的主观色彩。例如:You are always changing your mind. 你老是改变主意。现在进行时用法点拨:
1、一般现在时代替现在进行时:在Here comes…/There goes…等句型里,用一般现在时代替现在进行时。例如:There goes the bell.铃响了。 2、现在进行时代替将来时: 1)表示即将发生的或预定中计划好的活动。例如:Are you staying with us this weekend? 和我们一起度周末好吗?   &&&&&&&&&&& We are leaving soon. 我们马上就走。 2)渐变动词,如get, run, grow, become, begin以及瞬间动词die等。例如:He is dying. 他要死了。
发现相似题
与“用动词的正确时态填空。1. I _____ ( talk). You _____ (liste..”考查相似的试题有:
183894182293229361178115182595227617/4该会员上传的其它文档:14 p.21 p.14 p.17 p.11 p.25 p.19 p.15 p.18 p.12 p.16 p.16 p.10 p.10 p.11 p.10 p.12 p.10 p.12 p.12 p.11 p.13 p.12 p.49 p.2013年高考真题英语单项选择分类汇编注:全国卷I、全国卷II、北京、上海、..2013年高考真题英语单项选择分类汇编注:全国卷I、全国卷II、北京、上海、天津、江苏、湖北、安徽、湖南、福建、陕西、山东、重庆、四川、江西、浙江、辽宁(共17份;广东卷无单项选择)时态和语态(2013全国卷I...2013年高考英语真题分类汇编单项填空--时态和语态相关文档专题docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信高中英语动词时态和语态专项练习题附答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语动词时态和语态专项练习题附答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢使用其他账号登录
时态是高一的重点语法内容,既然逃不掉,那就只能把它攻克了,加油吧,同学们!
1. The house belongs to my aunt but she _________ (not live) here any more.
2. This machine __________ (not work). It hasn’t worked for years.
3. If their marketing plans succeed, they_____ (increase) their sales by 20 percent.
4. Population experts predict that most people ________(live) in cities in the near future.
5. He __________(play) football regularly for many years when he was young.
6. -- Have you known Dr. Jackson for a long time?
-- Yes, since she _________(join) the Chinese Society.
7. Teenagers ____________(damage) their health because they play computer games too much.
8. I called Hnnah many times yesterday evening, but I couldn’t get through. Her brother ________ (talk) on the phone all the time!
9. John promised his doctor he ___________ (not smoke), and he has smoked ever since.
10. By this time tomorrow, I__________ (lie) on the beach.
11. So far this year we _______(see) a fall in house prices by between 5 and 10 percent.
12. The hotel wasn’t particularly good. But I __________(stay) in many worse hotels.
13. We first met on a train in 2000. We both felt immediately that we ____________ (know) each other for years.
14. -- I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.
-- I think so. He ____________ (prepare) for it for months.
15. The telephone _________ (ring), but by the time I got indoors, it stopped.
16. --Did you go to the show last night?
--Yeah. Every boy and girl in the area _________(invite).
17. -- What’s that noise?
-- Oh, I forgot to tell you. The new machine______(test).
18. I like these English songs and they _________ (teach) many times on the radio.
19. Don’t take the magazine away. It _________(belong) to me.
20. I will go to see my son when he _________(finish) the training course.
21. Perhaps it will be a long time before Tom ________( come) from abroad .
22. It’s time that we_______( take) some action to protect the environment.
23. Often a storm ________________(follow) by a calm.
24. If city noises ________________(keep)
from increasing,people will have to shout to be heard even at the dinner table 20 years from now.
25. I bought this radio yesterday,but it ____________(work).
26. A friend of mine ___________(return) to his house after a holiday only to find it had been broken into.
27. When Jack arrived he _____________(learn) Mary had been away for about an hour.
28. We miss Ted a lot, for he ____________(kill) trying to save a child in earthquake.
29. Shortly after we ________(seat),a waiter came over to our table with a smile.
30. I have left the light of my office on, so I __________(go) back and turn it off.
31. The number of the guests who _____________(invite) to the wedding reaches 800.
32. Mr. Smith told us that he ______________(deliver) a speech the next week.
33. The professor asked his assistant whether his report _____________(complete) in a week.
34. I feel it is your husband who ________________(blame) for the spoiled child.
35. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology _______________(change) so rapidly.
36.You can’t move in right now. The house ___________________(paint).
37.Shirley ____________(write) a book aboutChinalast year but I don’t know whether she has finished.
38. Henry remained silent for a moment. He _______________(think).
39. They believed that by using computers the production of their factory ________ (increase) greatly.
40. We would like to go and thank him ourselves,but we ___________(not find) out his address .
41.I wonder why Jenny __________________(write) us recently. We should have heard from her by now.
42. My father _____________________(employ) at this job since 1990.
43.The price _______________(fall) down,but I doubt whether it will remain so.
44. By the end of last year,another new gymnasium ____________(complete) in Beijing.
45.The little girl cried her heart out because she _____________(lose) her toy bear and believed she wasn’t ever going to find it.
46. Is this the third time that you _____________(be) late?
47. He ________________(write) the composition the whole morning and he is still working.
48. He __________________(learn) English for eight years by the time he graduates from the university next year.
49.By this time tomorrow we _____________(repair) the machine.
50. The telephone _____________(ring) four times in the last hour,and each time it ________(be) for my roommate.
51. Helen _____________(leave) her key in the office so she had to wait until her husband ________(come) home.
52. I _______________(think) the room to be empty but found it occupied.
53.Visitors ______________ (request)
not to touch the exhibits.
54.They _____________(catch) in
a snowstorm on their way home.
55. — May I have a word with Miss Anna?
— Sorry, she ____(talk) to her friend on the phone.
56. When Nancy was at college, she ____(speak) three foreign languages, but I am surprised to find that she ____ (forget)all
except a few words of each.
57. By the end of next July this building ____(complete).
58. — Hurry, Mary! You ____ (want)on the phone.
— Oh, I ____(come). Thank you, Mom.
59. — Did you meet the pianist at the station?
— No, he ____ (leave) by the time I ____(get) there.
60. — How is the boy?
— Sorry. He ____ (die) though the doctor made every effort to save him.
61. — Bob must be wealthy.
— Yes, he ____ (earn)more in one day than I do in a week.
62. You can certainly leave the classroom as soon as your homework ____(do).
63. — Would you like to tell me what our teacher said just now?
— She said that light ____ (travel)faster than sound.
64. SARS ____ (break) out in Hong Kong in the winter of 2002.
65. Thousands of people took part in the work when the old temple
____.(rebuild)
66. This cloth you bought is cheap, but it ____well.(wear)
67. Here ____ (come)the professor and writer as well as his friends.
68. My money____(run out). I must go to the bank to draw some of my savings out before I’ve none in hand.
69. Robert ____ (give)me his address the other day, but I’m afraid I ____(lost)it.
70. Shelly ____ (leave)California for Texas in 1996 and ____(work) there ever since.
1. doesn’t live
2. doesn’t work
3. will increase
4. will live
7. are damaging
8.was talking
9. wouldn’t smoke
10. will be lying
11. have seen
12. had stayed
13. had known
14. has been preparing
15. was ringing
16. was invited
17. is being tested
18. have been taught
19.belongs
20.finishes
23.is followed
24.are not kept
25. doesn’t work
26. returned
27.learned
28.was killed
29.were seated
30.will go
31.will be invited
32. would deliver
33.would be completed
34.is to blame
35.is changing
36.is being painted
37.was writing
38.was thinking
39.would be increased
40.haven’t found
41.has not written
42.has been employed
43. has fallen
44.had been completed
45.had lost
46.have been
47.has been writing
48. will have learnt
49.will/shall have repaired
50.has rung
51.had left
52.had thought
53.are requested
54.were caught
55. is talking
56.spoke, has forgotten
57.will have been completed
58.are wanted, am coming
59.had left, got
62.is done
63.travels
65.was being rebuilt
68.is running out
69. gave, have lost
70.left , have been working
小简老师微信小号:xybk999
小简老师QQ号:
高中英语学习2 QQ群:
更多内容,敬请期待
↓↓↓ 点击"
" ,听三好暑假免费公开课,新学期我们一起冲学霸!
本文来自微信公众账号提交,由微信啦收录,转载请注明出处。
微信扫码 分享文章求高中时态填空题
1. ---Has Sam finished his homework today?---I have no idea. He ____________(do) it this morning. 2. ---Thank goodness, you’re here! What ___________(keep) you?---Traffic jam. 3. Now that she is out of a job, Lucy ________________(consider) going back to school, but she hasn’t decided yet. 4. ― What were you doing when Tony phoned you?― I had just finished my work and _________________(start) to take a shower. 5. Because the shop_______________________(close down), all the T-shirts are sold at half price.6. He kept looking at her, wondering whether he________________ (see) her somewhere.7. ―George and Lucy got married last week. Did you go to their wedding?―No, I________________ (not invite). Did they have a big wedding 8. More patients ___________________(treat) in hospital this year than last year. 9. ―You were out when I dropped in at your house.―Oh, I _________________(wait) for a friend from England at the airport. 10. -Sorry to have interrupted you. Please go on.
-Where was I?
-You ___________________(say) you didn't like your father's job. 11. She has set a new record ,that is ,the sales of her latest book ____________________(reach) 50 million.12. The number of deaths form heart disease will be reduced greatly if people_________________ (persuade) to eat more fruit and vegetables.13. According to the art dealer, the painting ____________________(expect) to go for at least a million dollars. 14. The silence of the library __________________(break) only by the sound of pages being turned over.15. By the end of last year, another new gymnasium _________________(complete) in Beijing. 16. When and where to go for the on-salary holiday_________________(not decide) yet. 17. All morning as she waited for the medical report from the doctor, her nervousness _________(grow).
18. Why don't you put the meat in the fridge? It ____________(stay) fresh for several days. 19. At this time tomorrow,
we ___________________ (fly)over the Atlantic. 20. ---How long __________ David and Vicky _____________ ?
--- For about three years. Answers: 1. was doing
2.kept 3.has been considering
4.was starting 5. is closing down
6.had seen 7. had not been invited
8. have been treated 9. was waiting
10. were saying 11. have reached
12. are persuaded 13. is expected
14.was broken 15. had been completed
16. has not been decided17. grew
18. will stay 19.will be flying
20. have…… been 动词时态语态填空题(2)1. --- Hi, Terry, can I use your computer for a while this afternoon? --- Sorry. It __________________________(repair). 2. Excuse me, I ______________________(not realize) I was blocking you r way.3. It took me a long time before I was able to fully appreciate what they __________________ (do) for me.4. 一Were you surprised by the ending of the film?
一No. I _____________________ (read) the book, so I already knew the story.5. ——Guess what, we’ve got our visas for a short-term visit to the UK this summer.——How nice! You ______________________________(experience) a different culture then.6. I was just going to cut my rose bushes but someone ___________________ (do) it. Was it you?7. —Why, Jack, you look so tired!
---Well, I _______________________(paint) the house and I must finish the work tomorrow.8. ---Peter , where did you guys go for the summer vacation?---We _______________________ (be) busy with our work for months, so we went to the beach to relax ourselves.9. George is going to talk about the geography of his country, but I’d rather he _______________________ (focus) more on its culture.10. Joseph ________________________(go) to evening classes since last month, but he still can’t say “What’s your name?” in Russian.11. Up to now, the program __________________________(save) thousands of children who would otherwise have died.12. It is reported that many a new house _________________________(build) at present in the disaster area. 13. When I talked with my grandma on the phone ,she sounded weak, but by the time we _______________(hang) up, her voice had been full of life. 14. The book has been translated into thirty languages since it _______________(come) on the market in 1973.15. Daniel's family _________________________(enjoy) their holiday in Huangshan this time next week.16. Edward, you play so well. But I _______________________(not know) you played the piano.17. Would you please keep silent? The weather report __________________________(broadcast) and I want to listen. 18. My parents have promised to come to see me before I __________________(leave) for Africa.19. This is the first time we ___________________(see)
a film in the cinema together as a family. 20. She stared at the painting ,wondering where she ______________________(see) it.21. —I’ve got to go now.—Must you? I ________________________(think) you could stay for dinner with us.22. Professor Williams keeps telling his students that the future __________________(belong) to the well-educated.Answers:1. is being repaired2. didn’t realize3. had done4. had read5. will be experiencing6. had done7. have been painting8. had been 9. would focus10. has been going11. has saved12. is being built13. hung14. came15. will be enjoying16. didn’t know17. is being broadcast18. leave19. have seen20. had seen21. thought22. belongs
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中时态填空题 的文章

随机推荐