其他类似问题
为您推荐:
tunnel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头是的完形填空_百度知道
开头是的完形填空
开头第一句是the firse time i remember n俯供碘佳鄢簧碉伪冬镰oticing the crossing guaid was when he waved to me ai i drove my son to school
我有更好的答案
The first time I remember noticing the crossing guard was when he waved to me as I drove my son to school. He 16 me with a puzzle ---- all because he waved to me like someone does 17 seeing a close friend. A big, 18 smile accompanied his wave. For the next few days I tried to 19 his face to see if I knew him. I didn’t. Perhaps he had 20 me for someone else. By the time I contented myself with the 21 that he and I were strangers, we were greeting each other warmly every morning like old friends.
Then one day the 22 was solved. As I 23 the school he was standing in the middle of the road 24 his stop sign. I was in live behind four cars. 25 the kid...
我记得初次注意到这个交警是在我开车送儿子去学校的时候他对我挥手。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Crossing Numbers
!Now available : LITE VERSION!!Absolutly free!You’re bored of Sudoku? Do you have to much spare time?Then this funny smart game is the right choice for you.Your goal is to get rid of all the numbers. To archive this, you can cross out two numbers, but only when they are equal or summed ten. So try to cross out numbers, which are next to each other, above or below or at the end and beginning. But be aware, crossed out numbers are ignored, so you can cross out numbers which only have cleared ones in between. If you don’t know any more moves just tab new numbers and the remaining numbers are written below. Do clear crossed out rows, just hit clear rows.This game is based on the number-game Nonio. It’s an addictive game for all ages. The only thing you have to be able to, is to count to ten.So lets get started and have fun!
用户名:锋友
同时转发到新浪微博(授权已过期,点击续期)
同时转发到腾讯微博
评论成功!

我要回帖

更多关于 镀锌钢管sc是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐