-- ____ everyone ______ the school trip last month 15 homes? --Yes, we did. We all had a go

____everyone here today? ----yes,we_____here(A:Is;all are B:are all C:Aall are D:Aare all)_百度知道
____everyone here today? ----yes,we_____here(A:Is;all are B:are all C:Aall are D:Aare all)
今天每个人都在吗?是的,我们都在。 everyone是单数,用is, ,we是复数,跟 are ,all 在 be 后面
采纳率:26%
is, are all
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。The restaurant patrons from hell
January 18th, 2011 &
It was a the peak of the lunchtime rush, explains our submitter, a waitress at a busy Chili’s restaurant, and these customers made it clear early on that they weren’t happy with their meal. As you can see from the check, she says, “My manager already comped $18 dollars worth of food that they complained about” — not to mention that when the entrees were remade (for free), the customers ate every last bit — and enjoyed a free dessert as well.
“Apparently, that wasn’t enough, however,” our submitter says. At the end of the meal, “they were still charged for the appetizers they ordered (which they devoured and didn’t complain about),” but somehow they still felt morally superior enough to dine and dash. Adds our waitress: “Tipping may be optional, but walking out on your bill is still theft.”
Meanwhile, this customer’s approach (as submitted by Thomas in Palo Alto), is just bad form.
&The thing that drives me bonkers at work is to open up the trash can drawer and see a cup half-full of water that was carefully placed into the trash can so it doesn't spill--in a trash can an arm's length away from the kitchen sink!
99% of the people in my office are college graduates, probably toward the top of their class.
But some without enough common sense to pour the water in the sink before putting the cup into the trash can.
I probably should make a sign... :-)&& &
Most Popular

我要回帖

更多关于 since last month 的文章

随机推荐