求英语求职作文作文

求一篇英语作文在这一学期中,通过对金融英语的学习,我对这们课程有了更深刻的认识。在以前其他金融课程的学习中,我们已经了解了很多金融方面的知识,但是这些专业名词很多都是从英语翻译过来,而在金融英语的学习中,我们了解了这些专业名词的英文词意,也更深刻的理解了这些专业名词,并且这些专业名词也使得我在其他金融课程的学习中更加便利。在学习的过程中,我还学习了商业银行、贷款、共享、投资银行、保险、金融知识,理解他们的工作或服务的方法。在金融英语学习过程中,我学会了如何用英语更正式的更严谨的表达。金融是一科包含广泛并且与国际接轨的学科,所以能否用英语熟练的表达和正确的理解就十分重要,因此,金融英语就显得格外重要。在这一学期的学习中,我学到的不仅仅是书本上的知识,而且还学会了认真严谨的学习工作,仔细全面的思考问题。老师也在课堂上提出了现在社会上值得思考的现象,并且与我们分享的她的经验,总之,通过这门课程的学习,我收获良多。(求高手用上面的中文文章写一篇英文文章。ps:要自己写的,不要有道神马翻译的,要有各种语法,拜谢!)还有没有更好一点的啊啊啊啊
In this term, through the study of financial English, I have a better understanding of the course.In other finance courses of learning before, we have learned a lot about the financial sector, but man...
In this semester, through to the financial English learning of this course, I have a more profound understanding of.In the past other finance courses, we have learned a lot of financial knowledge, but...
可以写:In this term, through the study of financial English, I have a better understanding of the course.In other finance courses of learning before, we have learned a lot about the financial sector...
this term ,i have more impressively understanding to the course of financial English.Wehave learned a lot of financial sector from foremer financial course , but many of
them are thanslated from ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
关于健康的英语作文
来源:  【】 
  You can take away our money, house, car, or even our clothes and we can survive. But if our health was taken away, we would surely die. That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.  In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or cookies. I also eat little meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins.Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.What‘s more, I think friends are an important part of one‘s health. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don‘t. I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone. When I am with my friends, I always laugh. Laughing is also an important part of health. I like to laugh with my friends.  By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. By spending time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. these things sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy.1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 18:36:09)?&&( 16:32:02)?&&( 15:33:57)?&&( 15:29:45)?&&( 15:04:21)?&&( 14:53:23)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-英语作文的基本要求_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文的基本要求
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​作​文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求大神帮忙写个英语作文啊_初三英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,149贴子:
求大神帮忙写个英语作文啊收藏
如题 要求我会写在2楼
三叔正版授权网游公测!
假如你叔叔是某博物馆的管理员,最近经常有外国友人去博物馆参观,请你根据以下内容帮你叔叔写一则游客须知说明博物馆的有关规定
欢迎阁下来参观,敬请遵守以下规定。
1保持馆内安静,禁止追逐,大声喧哗
2保持馆内清洁。静止在馆内吃零食,吸烟
3围巾许可,不得随意触摸展品,不得对展品进行拍摄
4参观时请关闭手机
5个人参观需答疑时,请咨询展馆导游
大神们快来啊