in the of you are you kidding mewood me。求歌名

Pop Danthology 2014 跪求这首歌里的所有歌曲_百度知道饥饿游戏3中那个“are you are you,coming to the tree”的歌名_百度知道【英乐Love】从暖暖的温柔到机灵古怪到节奏的律动,让你驻足留恋_英文歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:207,240贴子:
【英乐Love】从暖暖的温柔到机灵古怪到节奏的律动,让你驻足留恋收藏
听英文歌很多年了,上大学后就很少听中文歌,喜欢慢节奏的带着午后暖暖阳光味道的歌曲,也喜欢轻快节奏的适合跑步听的歌,积累了很多年的英文歌中精心挑了24首送给你们,各种各样的歌手各种各样的乐队,都有不同的味道
第一首Meiko 的I'm in love, 挺欢快的歌,又带着懒懒的女声,试听链接还有,在我发完全部的歌后我会把这24首歌都上传到网盘,这样大家就方便下载了,
第二首,FUN乐队的Why am I the one摇滚风格,整首歌的乐调变化很多,很适合开车的时候听~链接
我没有给百度音乐的链接是因为如果在国外的话,百度音乐是被封了打不开的,版权问题,所以为了也方便留学在外的,给的链接一般是songtaste或者酷我音乐盒,在国外也能打开Fun是一支来自美国纽约的独立流行乐队,现任乐队成员有键盘手Andrew Dost,吉他手Jack Antonoff和乐队主唱Nate Ruess三人这首歌是专辑《SomeNights》里面的歌,是美国独立流行乐队fun.的第二张录音室专辑,发行于日。
第三首是叫Hands of Time--by Rachel Diggs很有节奏感,有点黑暗的风味,很喜欢高潮歌曲的部分试听链接 附上歌词(注意:一般我给的链接里都有歌词,有些没有的我会在这个帖子里附上歌词,方便大家看和听)Life is acarouselDancing 'round the mirrors we go up and downSo let the music take away the hurt you've come to know so wellLet it go cause...You can'tturn back the hands of timeJust let it go and you'll be fineWhat's done is done and its alrightYou cant turn back the hands of timeAnotherday is goneWashed away with sorrows that you dwelled uponAnd as the moon is rising, you think to yourselfI could be gone, if I go nowYou can'tturn back the hands of timeJust let it go and you'll be fine (woah)What's done is done and its alrightYou cant turn back the hands of timeNaaaa nana nana na na nana na na naaa.Naaaa nana nana na na nana na na naaa.You can'tturn back the hands of timeJust let it go and you'll be fine (yeah)What's done is done and its alrightYou can't turn back the hands of time (na na na na na)You can'tturn back the hands of timeJust let it go and you'll be fine (yeah)What's done is done and its alrightYou can't turn back the hands of time
第四首--Conversations with Stars---by Brightwood很缓慢很动人的歌,是男女混合唱的,很适合情侣听,链接附上一个和歌曲无关的图
第五首,Mads Langer的 Last flower,我选的歌尽量都选比较冷门的,但是你一听就会喜欢上这首歌有2个版本,高潮部分的歌词不一样,个人选的是觉得更好听的this is goodbye的版本我上传了视频到优酷,这里附上歌曲视频链接很有磁性很温柔的男声,歌手在高潮部分唱出this is goodbye的时候,就像是对过去恋情的告别,告别悲伤
第6首是一首有点野性有点狂放的歌,名字叫Bitch---by Meredith Brooks从名字就可以看出,这首歌带着桀骜不驯的味道,很有节奏感,是一首老歌链接
歌手是成人另类流行摇滚的代表歌者,她的曲子含有幻想、幽静、激情、深沉和诡异,而这首《Bitch》曾获得1998年格莱美奖(Grammy Award)提名。歌词送上I hate the world todayYou're so good to meI know but I can't changeTried to tell youBut you look at me like maybeI'm an angel underneathInnocent and sweetYesterday I criedMust have been relieved to seeThe softer sideI can understand how you'd be so confusedI don't envy youI'm a little bit of everythingAll rolled into one[Chorus:]I'm a bitch, I'm a loverI'm a child, I'm a motherI'm a sinner, I'm a saintI do not feel ashamedI'm your hell, I'm your dreamI'm nothing in betweenYou know you wouldn't want it any other waySo take me as I amThis may meanYou'll have to be a stronger manRest assured thatWhen I start to make you nervousAnd I'm going to extremesTomorrow I will changeAnd today won't mean a thing[Chorus]Just when you think, you got me figured outThe season's already changingI think it's cool, you do what you doAnd don't try to save me[Chorus]I'm a bitch, I'm a teaseI'm a goddess on my kneesWhen you hurt, when you sufferI'm your angel undercoverI've been numb, I'm revivedCan't say I'm not aliveYou know I wouldn't want it any other way
第7首---Cupid –by Daniel Powter一首很欢快的情歌,听着就让人想随着音乐摆动,像是要跟喜欢的爱人表白的心情,像是爱的甜蜜动力链接再附上一个高清MV链接,在沙滩的场景这名男歌手是加拿大唱作音乐人。2005年以出道首发单曲《Bad Day》红遍欧洲随后又席卷北美而为全世界乐迷熟知。丹尼尔细腻独特的感受力及出色的琴艺,让他总是能够在平淡无奇的生活中,找到音乐创作的题材附上歌词Hey oh oh oh Hey oh oh oh Hey oh oh You're the perfect part of me You're the oxygen I breathe You're a superstar A work of art It's electricity You're a yes in a world of no's You're the Beatles to my Stones It's a sweet romance A spotlight dance Girl you shake me to my bonesBut every now and then I'll start to slip away I gotta' hear you say Take me out spin me around We can laugh when we both fall down Let's get stupid dancing with cupid tonight When I sing out of key Still play air guitar for me Let's get stupid dancing with cupid tonight Don't feel all kind of right Hey oh oh oh HeyAnd when we fight we fight And it ain't a pretty site Well it's not complex It's the make up sex Though we always get that right Well they don't make a pill That can give me the thrill When you look at me Then I hear you say Take me out spin me around We can laugh when we both fall down Let's get stupid dancing with cupid tonight When I sing out of key Still play air guitar for me Let's get stupid dancing with cupid tonight Don't feel all kind of right It's quite clear to me That we were always meant to be You're my bird Baby I'm your bee You got me a to z Take me out spin me around We can laugh when we both fall down Let's get stupid dancing with cupid tonight When I sing out of key Still play air guitar for me Let's get stupid dancing with cupid tonight Don't feel all kind of right Hey Oh oh oh Hey Oh oh oh Hey Oh oh oh
第8首---OceansDeep-by Sons of Day乐队就如歌名,曲子也像大海一样深邃让人沉静,很喜欢主唱的声音,莫名的沙哑带着海的味道链接
第9首叫做KiteSong--by Rosie Thomas沙哑独特的女声,像是看着远处的风筝,无力的心情,节奏慢的如风中慢慢飞舞的KITE链接
咳咳咳咳大家注意啦~~~~~这里附上我的网盘链接,你们可以去那里下载我传上去的帖子里的歌的MP3原件,这样你们就不用一首一首歌的去网上找下载了慢慢享受吧~链接是
嗯哪bdhd://小时候上学被同学笑,说我脸长的像屁股,大哭!跑着就回家了,路过一没有盖子的马葫芦,想照照水看看自己脸是不是真的像屁股,就趴了过去,这时就听下面一个管道修理工声嘶力竭的喊到:我CNMD!你要是敢拉!我上去削死你!
第10首送上----Coming down ---Clare Reynolds一开头就会彻底让你迷上,个人很喜欢声音很清澈背景音乐没那么杂没太多重金属的英文歌,链接这首歌是美剧Jane by Design里的插曲,歌词:A storm has just broke outAnd everything I know is coming down, is comingdownI run to try and catch you to tell you that Ilove youBut your gone, your goneSo don't tell me the truthCause I don't want to hear itI'll trade places with youSo you canLet goYou can lay downLet the rain wash over youI take some steps in your directionI reach to touch you but there's nothing there,there's nothing thereI'm standing in a field of thoughts and yours isthe only oneI can hear, I can hearSo don't tell me the truthCause I don't want to hear itI'll trade places with youSo you canLet goYou can lay downLet the rain wash over youWe move like the tideBut there's no chance that I could ever hold youSo don't say anything to make this moment fromnever changingSo don't say anythingMy life is breaking downAnd everyone that I love is coming downIs coming down...Don't tell me the truthCause I don't want to hear itI'll trade places with youSo you canLet goYou can lay downLet the rain wash over youLet the rain wash over youLet the rain wash over you..
一首超级欢乐节奏感很强很适合跑步听的歌~~Hello--by Martin Solveig&DragonetteHELLO这个简单的词不断重复却不让人觉得腻,背景各种乐器很有FEEL链接歌词I could stick around and get along with you Hello It doesn't really mean that I'm into you Hello You're alright but I'm here darling to enjoy the party Don't get too excited 'cus that's all you get from me Hey Yeah I think you're cute but really you should know I just came to say hello Hello Hello Hello I'm not the kinda girl who'd get messed up with you Hello Imma let you try to convince me toHello It's alright I'm getting dizzy just enjoy the party It's ok with me if you don't have that much to say Hey Kinda like this thing but there's something you should know I just came to say hello Hello Hey Hey I could stick around and get along with you Hello It doesn't really mean that I'm into you Hello (I'm here darling to enjoy the party) I just came to say hello Hello Hello Hello I'm not the kinda girl who'd get messed up with you Hello Imma let you try to convince me to Hello It's alright I'm getting dizzy just enjoy the party It's ok with me if you don't have that much to say Hey Kinda like this thing but there's something you should know I just came to say hello Hey
第12首,我个人很喜欢的美女歌手Katharine Mcphee的歌叫做Beautiful这首歌是翻唱ChristinaAguilera的版本Katharine 是2005年的美国偶像亚军,后来她主演关于百老汇的歌舞美剧叫做"Smash"(名声大噪),个人也是通过这部剧才爱上这首歌的。大家有空也可以去看看这部美剧哦,虽然我不喜欢舞台剧的歌,但是这部戏里的歌都很好听链接(给的是这首歌的MV视频,里面穿插了她在那部歌舞美剧里的表演)
第13首---Stupid pretty girl—Anthony Salari很可爱的歌名吧,就像是男友带着慈爱的语气骂着女友是傻瓜的感觉,链接歌词You walked in and it was sweet sunshineI wanted to hold your hand all the timewhen I picked you my favorite flowerwe smiled so much our cheeks hurt for hourstomarrow came different and tomarrow came soonyou called me over to see your roomwhen I walked in you bumped my headthe blood ran pretty all over your bedCHORUSstu stu stupid pretty girlcame around and ruined my worldset my hair on firepush me down and call me a liarbabybaby why you treat me so badcant you see that it makesme sadall this ouh you put me throughyou knew id do anything for you sowait a minute where you goin nowI thought love was all abouta hug and kissor holdin tightbutyou brought knives to slice slice slice meCHORUSREPEATIdont love you like you want toI dont need you like you need me to
第14首--Therapy--乐队是叫All time low很喜欢高潮部分,前面不是太惊艳,但是后面THERAPY一唱出来就很好听,然后节奏开始重起来链接
第15首是一首有点古怪俏皮风格的歌,叫做 Don't leave me –by Regina Spektor夹入了一点法语,很可爱俏皮又带点异域风采,法语的性感也显露无疑,这首歌来自她2012年的专辑What We Sawfrom the Cheap Seats,算是翻唱一首叫做 "Ne me quitte pas"的法语歌链接歌词:Down on Bowery they lose theirBall-eyes and their lip-mouths in the night,And stumbling through the streets they say,"Sir, do you got a light?And if you do then you're my friend,And if you don't then you're my foe,And if you are a deity of any sortThen please don't go."Ne Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasNe Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasAnd down on Lexington they're wearingNew shoes stuck to aging feet,And close their eyes and open,And I recognize the aging street,And think about how things were rightWhen they were young and veins were tightAnd if you are the ghost of Christmas PastThen won't you stay the night?Ne Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasNe Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasNe Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasNe Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasDown in Bronxy-Bronx the kids goSledding down snow-covered slopesAnd frozen noses, frozen toesAnd frozen city starts to glowAnd yes, they know that it'll meltAnd yes, they know New York will thawBut if you are a friend of any sortThen play along and catch a cold!Ne Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasNe Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasNe Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte PasNe Me Quitte Pas, Mon CherNe Me Quitte Pas[x2]I love Paris in the rain.I love Paris in the rain.I love, I love, in the rain...[x3]I love, I love, in the rain...
第16首--一首清清淡淡单单纯纯的女声歌-- Along the wall ---Leigh Nash她的声音就像是精灵,像是仙女,透彻如水,听着这首歌心会慢慢地静下来这位女歌手是美国歌手兼作曲家,也曾是格莱美提名Sixpence None The Richer乐团的女主唱,成名曲是那首甜过布丁的"KISS ME"。这首歌收录于Leigh Nash单飞后的首张个人专辑《 Blue On Blue》,除了一贯的甜美可爱,当上全职妈妈的Leigh Nash还多了几分成熟的韵味。LeighNash的歌声如一股清泉,在繁华闹市中细细地流淌着,给你带来最清新的空气。链接
嘻嘻 ,楼主,已收藏。行么?
感觉惠子文笔好好的样子~~每次标题都写的很有诗意很吸引人~~~
不是有24首吗。。。
继续更新~~好久没更新了~~大家喜欢听得话记得留下你的足迹哦~~第17首---Bizarre love triangle---FrenteFrente是一支来自澳洲的乐队,却取了一个西班牙文的名字,即英文“Front”的意思。乐队主唱 Angie Hart 拥有一副颠覆传统流行美感的小女孩嗓音,而幼时经历的社会变迁又使她的词曲呈现颇具内涵的情感,乐队的其他成员则呈现出清新又不失艺术气质的民谣乐风。个人觉得,“Bizarre Love Triangle”,这该是 Frente 最好听的歌曲了。试听链接
Operating----by Hunter Hunted背景音乐很丰富的一首歌,带着轻松地调子,又带点敲击乐的节奏感,到了高潮部分背景音乐的空旷感很好地体现了出来,让人感觉到自由的味道。这个乐队是刚刚新出道的,来自加州,至今也只有一张专辑,但首首都很经典好听。专辑曲目包括01 Operating02 Keep Together03 End of the World04 Dora Maar05 Gentle Folks歌曲试听链接:
第19首来了哦~~歌名Your love is a song----by SwitchfootSwitchfoot是一个来自圣第亚哥的组合,中文名叫福音四人组,或浪行者。一支讲求旋律和歌词含义的乐队,很棒的Christian Rock。个人觉得福音类的流行摇滚乐很好听~~~虽然很少美国当代年轻人听,毕竟是专门写给基督教信徒的语言上限制了粗俗露骨, 但是旋律通常带着除了摇滚乐以外的一种柔美,所以很适合亚洲人听,毕竟亚洲歌曲都偏于柔软。试听链接这里送上歌词: I hear you breathing inAnother day beginsThe stars are falling outMy dreams are fading now, fading outI've been keeping my eyes wide openI've been keeping my eyes wide openOh, your love is a symphonyAll around meRunning through meOh, your love is a melodyUnderneath meRunning to meAll your love is a songThe dawn is fire brightAgainst the city lightThe clouds are glowing nowThe moon is blacking out, blacking outSo I've been keeping my mind wide openI've been keeping my mind wide openYeahOh, your love is a symphonyAll around meRunning through meOh, your love is a melodyUnderneath meRunning to meOh, your love is a songYour love is a songOh, your love is a songYour love is strongWith my eyes wide openI've got my eyes wide openI've been keeping my hopes unbrokenYeah, yeahOh, your love is a symphonyAll around meRunning through meOh, your love is a melodyUnderneath meRunning to meYour love is a songYeah, yeahYour love is my remedyAll your love is a song
第20首~~I’m here—SiaSia的嗓音很独特,像是带着一点点收敛,一点点慵懒,一点点模糊不清的味道,但却很容易让人迷上。试听链接
终于更新了哇!!!!!!!!!!!
第21首---Down---by Jason Walker是一首慢节奏的歌,很深情带点悲伤感的男声,高潮部分有女生伴唱试听链接
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌歌名!有一句歌词是you are the best in me.是个女的唱的。_百度知道这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~

我要回帖

更多关于 areyoukiddingme 的文章

随机推荐