让我外企面试英语自我介绍语

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
面试基本问答:Why do you want this job? 你为什么应聘这份工作?(双语)
cocotang 于发布 l 已有人浏览
谈谈你为什么要应聘这份工作?
你为什么应聘这份工作?
I feel I should have direct hands-on experience in this position at this stage of career. I believe that this entry-level job may enhance my professional experience.
我认为我在职业生涯的这个阶段,我应该有一些这个职位上的实战经验。我相信这个初级职位能为我增加专业经验。
This position challenges me to keep up with the cutting edge of technologies. I believe it will allow me to utilize my skills to acquire in-depth experience in my profession for the benefit of this organization.
这份工作对我来说很有挑战性,能让我跟上新技术的步伐。我相信这份工作能让我施展我的技能,从而获得大量专业的经验,为公司带来利益。
The job is tailored to my skills and precious experience. I believe that this job will help me assume another level of responsibility in my career.
我认为这份工作就是为我的技能和先前的经验量身打造的。我相信这份工作能让我在职业生涯中承担的责任更上一层楼。
I want to be a part of company on its way up, as this company has already launched several top products. Being part of a research and development team is a job experience I always love to have.
贵公司已经发布了几款尖端产品,而我想在贵公司发展的过程中成为它的一员。我一直希望能够成为研发战队的一员。
I see this company not only as a positive work environment, but also as a good opportunity to have my skills and qualifications make a difference. This job in such a stable company offers long-term career development, and this is what I am looking for.
我认为贵公司不仅有积极的工作环境,而且能够为我提供发展技能和资格的好机会。发展稳定的公司可以提供长期的职业发展,而这正是我所寻找的。
This company is known as a company that rewards employees who deliver good results. Its good reputation and successful strategies and values make everyone want to work for such a company.
我知道贵公司以奖励有优秀工作成果的员工而著称。良好的名誉,成功的战略和价值观,使得每个人都希望自己能够为这样的公司工作。
面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&面试英语&|&
面试英语排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼无聊投了个外企的简历 明天让我英语面试 尼玛2年没说英语了 去不..._江苏大学吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
无聊投了个外企的简历 明天让我英语面试 尼玛2年没说英语了 去不...收藏
rt 去不去 我是真心不会说英语了 纠结。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
不去,让他们老外说中文
如果只说不写的话 我可以去看看 O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
外企英语面试是必须的啊
如果在外企,自己有能力,英语好,干个一两年,再跳另一家外企,工资绝对是翻倍。因为我在这行混~~呵呵,看看能不能帮到你了。所以一定要把英语学好,建议有条件的话最好报个成人英语班,外教的那种,我朋友就是在乐知学的, 他们是6个人一个班,一个级别三四千左右。你可以去他们网站看下
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或推荐这篇日记的豆列
······感谢您给我这次面试机会 的翻译是:Thank you for giving me the interview 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
感谢您给我这次面试机会
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to interview
Thank you for giving me the interview
Thank you for giving me the interview
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a电流互感器 Current transformer & a在桌子傍边有一些书 Approaches side the table has some books & a经常在一起喝酒 Together is drinking frequently & athere is no way to compare qualifications from abroad with those in the uk 没有办法资格从海外与那些比较在英国 & a???? ?????? ? ?? ? ??? ??????? ????. [pyen]与[tes]它比较在眼睛低部和球区域黏贴轻的高打火机,变更坏愤怒公司箱子,全部。 & aLet's match and say the numbers 我们匹配和说数字 & a梦寐以求的机会 Longs for even in dreams opportunity & athe date first set forth 首先被指出的日期 & a忘不了的味道 Cannot forget flavor & aI'm sorry but we can't give you details 我抱歉,但我们不可能提供您细节 & a在我的印象中一个好老师是很耐心热心的 正在翻译,请等待...
& ain no event 从未 & ado you enjoy singing the folk sogs composed by that musician do you enjoy singing the folk sogs composed by that musician & a去图书馆看书、 Goes to the library to read, & a你喜欢什么样的男人啊 You like any type man & a亲爱的、我们一定要幸福 Dear, we want certainly happily & aDo you agree with what I’ve said? -- ____________. 您是否同意什么我说? -- ____________。 & aalways i miss U always i miss U & aYou can read books ,and you can borrow books from here. 您能读书,并且您能从这里借用书。 & ayou reply to me after one month 您回复我在一个月 & aYou there, I deeply mind 您那里,我深深地介意 & a你不得不要离开 You can not but have to leave & a书出版了 The book has published & a我们学习的科目有语文,数学,英语为必修课,另外还有许多选修课 We study the subject has the language, mathematics, English is a required course, moreover also has many elective courses & aScientists also told us that the earth travels a thousand miles on its way round the sun. 科学家也告诉了我们地球在它的途中移动一一千英哩围绕星期日。 & a那个穿红衣服的人是谁 That puts on the red clothes who is the human & a我挑了半天 I have selected quite a while & a同学们都希望你能参加这次活动 Schoolmates all hoped you can participate in this activity & aXiao Lei is weak , I am strong enough. 肖列伊是微弱的,我足够坚挺。 & a有多少照片? Some how many pictures? & athat she had to shout. 她必须呼喊。 & asweet sunshine 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我的 名字叫李欣桐
今年19岁身高168 出生吉林磐石今天很荣幸参加面试,希望我可以通过面试并且成为贵校一员 My name is called Li Xin the tung oil tree 19 year old of height 168 is born the Jilin rock very much to be honored this year the participation to interview today, hoped I may through interview and become your school one & a关于贵方价目表1月12日询购,我们高兴地通知你方,已另邮寄出目录及价目表供参考 On January 12 inquires about the expensive side price list buys, we inform you happily, has mailed the table of contents and the price list in addition supplies the reference & aso do u come in begium 如此做u进来begium & aand they may what to do or how to communicate 并且他们可以什么要做或如何沟通 & a专业公司 Specialized company & a这么晚还没出现? Such late has not appeared? & aYou should drink milk every day. It's good for your health. 您应该每天喝牛奶。 它为您的健康是好。 & a调车作业 Switches cars the work & a你妹妹每天晚上花多少小时看电视? Your younger sister every evening flower how many hours watch the television? & a合适的东西 Appropriate thing & aA city by the sea 一个城市由海 & abluenovenber bluenovenber & aderived from incurring the risk 从招致风险获得 & a我相信你,勇哥! 正在翻译,请等待...
& abuildingsaround buildingsaround & a昨晚我突然想我还没完成作业呢 I suddenly thought last night I have not completed the work & a这里有多少位学生在我们的教室? How many students does here have in ours classroom? & aYou are not say the video frequency? 您不是言录影频率? & aSo I keep two small 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你计划给你的公司取什么名字? What name do you plan for yours company take? & a岗位分析与评价 Post analysis and appraisal & aso u like tibetan 正在翻译,请等待...
& a提高企业全体成员的思想文化素质 Improves the enterprise all member's thought culture quality & adisdain all 蔑视所有 & a感谢您给我这次面试机会 正在翻译,请等待...君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
求职应聘英文面试经典_不看后悔!
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
求职应聘英文面试经典_不看后悔!
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 考研面试英语自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐