英语作文mysd 171ood5到6句

帮我写6篇英语作文跪求急大概70词左右1.My dream school2.My home Town3.写一封邀请涵4.Amazing things5.写一篇推荐信(李磊总是乐于助人,有一天他帮助王奶奶逃离火海,大家推荐他为八年级最乐于助人奖人选)6写一篇关于宠物的作文(1)他是什么样的动物(2)他的外貌性格(3)他的食物他的窝(4)他的爱好(5)你怎样照料他
kfhiu0015A
这个是我从网上找的;My dream school is very big.It has a swimming pool and a football pitch and a basketball court.You don't have to do much work and you have lots of play time.All the teachers are really nice and do sport and art everyday.In every classroom there is a computer for everyone.The classrooms would be huge and you could sit where you want to.At lunch time you could pick something from the school fridge.Every kind of food imaginable would be in this fridge.这个是我瞎写的,但肯定没错别字,这个你放心:My home town is very big and beautiful.It has a lot of parks and swimming pool,with beautiful shops everywhere,there is two hospitals,three schools and a lot of shopping mall.We have lots of kids in my home town,we always play together after school or on the weekends and the holidays.I love my home town very much and I wish to stay here forever.这个是告诉你怎样协邀请函的:Names of party hosts or sponsoring organization.Type of event (birthday party,business networking meeting,etc.).Place.Date.Time.RSVP date and phone number.Any special dress requirements from black-tie to bathing suits.Rain date (if any).Be specific about who is invited,whether addressee only,with guest,or with spouse and children.Tips:Always send written invitations for formal events such as business gatherings,formal dinners,and special occasions like showers,weddings or events honoring someone.If guests are not from your local area,include a map to location of event.Send anywhere from 8 - 2 weeks in advance depending on formality of occasion.Weddings require the longest lead- casual dinners and brunches require 这个是关于鸟类的amazing things:First,not all young birds are altruistic and share food with their siblings in order to increase the likelihood of passing on their (assumed shared) in reality,some bird species (such as the blue-footed booby) purposely kill their siblings--siblicide--or force them out of the nest in order to monopolize the available resources,namely food from the parent bird,therefore ensuring their own survival and the passing on of their own genes.My other problem is with the statement "[Parrots] can solve certain linguistic processing tasks as deftly as 4-6 year-old children." Now,I completely agree that some parrots are able to do this...the key word here being "some." But not all parrots possess the higher cognitive functioning that this article seems to imply they have.Level of cognitive function is dependent upon the species,and indeed,even upon individuals within the same species.Budgies do not have the same ability to learn the difference between "same" and "different" as say,African Greys.Further,only after years of intense training was Alex,the famous African Grey,able to understand the abstract concept of "none" or "zero."Overall,the article was an interesting read,although I think the broad generalizations regarding whole categories of animals are misleading and counter-productive to providing accurate information,and are borderline unacceptable from a website devoted to science.Many people take articles from a science-oriented website as gospel truth,and so I think the author should be more mindful regarding the accuracy of information that is being written.第六个我真的帮不了你.这个是讲狗的,可以么?My pet is a lovely dog.Its name is "dian dian".because there are a lot of black circle on its skin.the "dian dian" is very friendly.Many childen like play with him.His favourite food is meat bones.His favourite toy is a doll.’dian dian ’ likes to run very much.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend.its name "na na".there are a lot of black circle on its skin,too.I like my pet very much.It is a good pet!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码5年级英语作文my secf 70词左右_百度知道求一篇5、6句话的英语口语作文my idol 谢谢!我想写的是f(x)组合,因为她们的团结,和互相尊重才一直合作了三年,我希望她们能一直走下去急急急。。。
我是啦啦TA357
My idolf(x) is a famous team from Korea,comprised by 5 member,the team leader is Victoria from Qingdao,China,i like their songs so much,such as NUABO,Hot summer and so on,they have cooperated for three years because of theirs unite and respect to each other,i sincerely hope the team will continuing forever
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码my school life 1一6年级英语作文5句话_百度知道英语作文:My Favourite Animai 要写兔子,不少于65个单词英语作文:My Favourite Animai要写兔子,不少于65个单词
 My Favourite AnimalI have a rabbit.It is my favourite animal.Its name is Beibei.Its name and my name are the same.I like Beibei very much.It is only three monthes old now.It is very small.It is black and white.And It has one sister.Her is white.Its mother is white.Its father is black.It is very clever.And it is very lovely.So I like it.It has a very small nose,two red eyes and two long ears.It has a small mouth,too.It has four legs and a small face.He loves carrot very much.There is a bowl near Its house.There is always some carrot in it.And it is always very clean.Its house is very beautiful.The door is red.And there are two windows in the wall.The wall is white and pink.There is a lock in the door.The lock is yellow.It is very nice.Beibei loves his house very much.He usually sleeps and rests in the house.I always give him lots of food.He likes me very much.He is very friendly.I like him,too.He thinks I am very helpful.I think so,too.
你从中挑几句就可以了啊,就描写外貌的那几句就好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 symysd.com v 的文章

随机推荐