 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
荣获“年度北京市朝阳区优秀律师”称号
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
PEP小学六年级英语上册第一单元全部
下载积分:1000
内容提示:sciencemuseum__postoffice__bookstore__cinema__turnleft__turnright__gostraight__crossing__Whereisthemuseumshop__Howcantheygettotherestaurant__crossing__RobinhasGPS!__GPSglobalpositioningsystem__Unit1HowcanIgetthere____WuYifan_therearesome__interestingplacesinourcity__Theyare__Oh_reallywhatarethey__hospital__Robin_whereisthehospital__Itsnexttothepark__Whereisthecinema__Itsnearthelibrary__andthebookstore__Whereisthesciencemuseum__Iwanttogotothesciencemuseum____HowcanIgetthere__Robin_whereisthemuseumshop__Iwanttobuyapostcard__Itsnearthedoor__ThanksWheresthepostoffice__Iwanttosendittoday__ErrIdontknowIllask__Excuseme_sir__Whereisthepostoffice__Thanks__Wow!Atalkingrobot!Whata__greatmuseum!__Itsnexttothemuseum__Whereisthepostoffice__Whatdoeswuyifanwantstobuy__WhendoesWuYifanwantstosentthepostcard__WherecanWuYifansendthepostcard__Itsnearthedoor__Apostcard__Today__Itsnexttothemuseum__Thepostoffice__watchafilm__MikeWhataninterestingfilm!____WuYifanyes_butimhungrynowIknowagreatItalianrestaurant__
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 07:45:02|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
PEP小学六年级英语上册第一单元全部
官方公共微信五年级下册英语练习卷及答案(苏教版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
五年级下册英语练习卷及答案(苏教版)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Listening Exercise 听力练习
I. Listen and circle. 听录音,圈出你所听到的单词或短语。
1. A. cinema       B. comic        C. computer
2. A. postcard       B. park        C. space
3. A. film         B. festival       C. family
4. A. next Sunday      B. next Saturday    C. next Tuesday
5. A. visit my grandparents  B. visit my good friend  C. visit my cousin
6. _____are you going?   A. Where        B. When
7. I’m going to_____.    A. visit my grandparents  B. visit my good friend
8. Sarah is going to take a trip _______. A. next week  B. next Sunday
9. John is going to the ________.   A. nature park  B. supermarket
10. What are you going to do _______. A. this morning B. this afternoon
II. Listen and order. 听录音用1, 2, 3给在括号里你你所听到的单词或词组标出顺序。
e.g.:(1)go    (3)turn    (2)left
1.( )evening    ( )afternoon    ( )morning
2.( )today     ( )tonight     ( )tomorrow
3.( )dictionary   ( )postcard     ( )post office
4.( )draw pictures  ( )do homework  ( )go to the cinema
5.( )comic book   ( )English book  ( )word book
III. Listen and mark. 听录音,按1-5的顺序给图片标号。
IV. Listen and choose. 听录音,根据你所听到的内容选择正确的选项。
(  )3. A. Where       B. When         C. What
(  )4. A. take a trip      B. wash clothes      C .go for a picnic
(  )5. A. This morning     B. This afternoon     C. This evening
V. Listen and translate. 听录音,为你所听到的英语短语或句子选择恰当的中文。
(  )1. A. 今天上午         B. 明天上午
(  )2. A. 去野餐          B. 去旅行
(  )3. A. Amy打算去哪里?     B. Amy打算什么时间去?
(  )4. A. 我有一些漫画书。     B. 我想买一些漫画书。
(  )5. A. 姑姑打算做月饼。     B. 姑姑打算去旅行。
Skills Training 能力训练
选择单词完成句子。
2._________can I go to school? You can go by bus.
3._________is that tall and strong man? He’s my PE teacher.
4._________is John going to buy? He’s going to buy a comic book.
5._________are they going? This morning.
II. Make a sentence. 连词成句。
1. going, you, when, are
Chen Jie: How are you going? Are you going by plane?
Sarah: ____________2_________________.
Chen Jie: __________3_________________?
Sarah: We are going to visit my grandparents.
Chen Jie: ___________4________________?
Sarah: Next Sunday is my grandma’s birthday. So we are going next Saturday.
Chen Jie: Happy birthday to your grandma. ___________5_____________.
Sarah: Thanks!
IV. True or False. 根据短文内容,判断句子,正确的用T,错误的用F。
Hello! I’m Jenny. The National Day will come. My family are going to have a happy holiday. My mother is going to clean the house and go to the shop. My father is going to buy a new bike for me .My sister Sarah is going to take a trip with my aunt. They are going to Hainan by plane. What am I going to do? I’m going to see a film with my good friends. All of my family are going to have a good time.
(  )1. Jenny’s family are going to have a happy National Day.
(  )2. The mother is going to clean the house and go to the supermarket.
(  )3. The father is going to buy a new bike for Sarah.
(  )4. Sarah is going to Hainan by plane.
(  )5. Jenny is going to see a film with her friends.
听力原文材料
I. Listen and circle. 听录音,圈出你所听到的单词或短语。
1. comic 2. park 3. family 4. next Saturday
5. visit my grandparents.
6. When are you going?
7. I’m going to visit my good friend.
8. Sarah is going to take a trip next week.
9. John is going to the supermarket.
10. What are you going to do this afternoon?
II. Listen and order. 听录音用1, 2, 3给在括号里你你所听到的单词或词组标出顺序。
e.g.:(1)go    (3)turn    (2)left 
1.(2)evening   (1)afternoon  (3)morning
2.(1)today    (2)tonight   (3)tomorrow
3.(1)dictionary  (3)postcard   (2)post office
4.(3)draw pictures (1)do homework (2)go to the cinema
5.(2)comic book  (3)English book (1)word book
III. Listen and mark. 听录音,按1-5的顺序给图片标号。
New term is coming. the children are going to buy some books.
1. Mike is going to buy a Word book.
2. Chen Jie is going to buy a maths book.
3. Amy is going to buy a dictionary.
4. Jack is going to buy a comic book.
5. Wu Yifan is going to buy a postcard.
IV. Listen and choose. 听录音,根据你所听到的内容选择正确的选项。
1. ――Where is Sarah going?
 ――She’s going to the supermarket.
2. ――Are you going to buy a dictionary?
 ――No, I’m going to buy a word book.
3. ――When are you going to do your homework?
 ――Tomorrow morning.
4. ――What are you going to do this afternoon?
 ――I’m going to wash clothes.
5. ――When are you going?
 ――Tonight.
V. Listen and translate. 听录音,为你所听到的英语短语或句子选择恰当的中文。
1. this morning
2. take a trip
3. When is Amy going?
4. I have some comic books.
5. My aunt is going to make mooncakes.
听力练习:
I. 1. B 2. B 3.C 4.B 5. A 6. B 7. B 8. A 9. B 10.B 
II. 1. 213 2. 123 3. 132 4. 312 5. 231
III. 4, 2, 1, 5, 3
IV. 1. B 2. C 3. B 4. B 5. C
V. 1. A 2. B 3. B 4. A 5. A
能力训练:
I. 1. Where  2. How  3. Who  4. What  5. When
1. When are you going?
2. Why not on Tuesday?
3. I have lots of word books.
4. My cousin Jack is going to visit me.
5. Amy is going to see a film this evening.
III. 1. D 2. B 3.C 4. E 5. A
IV. 1. T 2. F 3. F 4. T 5. T
【上一篇】
【下一篇】阅读答案: Tom, SallyandStevenareinabigdepartmentstore.TheyareshoppingforChristmasgifts.Sallywantstobuyacameraforherbestfriend.Tomwantstobuysome_六年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案: Tom, SallyandStevenareinabigdepartmentstore.TheyareshoppingforChristmasgifts.Sallywantstobuyacameraforherbestfriend.Tomwantstobuysome
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案: Tom, SallyandStevenareinabigdepartmentstore.TheyareshoppingforChristmasgifts.Sallywantstobuyacameraforherbestfriend.Tomwantstobuysome
文章来源:
更新时间:
读一读,选择正确的答案。
&&&&& Tom, Sally&and&Steven&are&in&a&big&department&store.&They&are&shopping&for&Christmas&gifts.&Sally&wants&to&buy&a&camera&for&her&best&friend.&Tom&wants&to&buy&something for&his&family&for&Christmas.&He&wants&to&buy a&big, new&album (相册).&Steven&wants&to buy&something&special&from&Asia (亚洲)&for&his&younger&sister.&Sally&says, " You&can&buy a&Chinese&lantern.&That's&a&very&nice&gift&for&Christmas.&She&can&hang&it&on&the&tree."" Great!&" says&Steven.
1.&Where&are&Tom, Sally&and&Steven?
A.&They&are&in&the&classroom.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&They&are&at&home.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&They&are&in&a&department&store.
2.&What&does&Tom&want&to&buy?&
A.&He&wants&to&buy&an&album&for&his&family.B.&He&wants&to&buy&something&from&Asia.C.&He&wants&to&buy&something&small.
3.&What&do&you&think&Steven&will&buy?
A.&He&will&buy&some&dolls.&&&&&&&&&&&B.&He&will&buy&a&Chinese&lantern.&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&He&will&buy&a&big&album.
4.&What&does&Sally&want&to&buy?
A.&She&wants&to&buy&an&album.&B.&She&wants&to&buy&a&camera.&C.&She&wants&to&buy&a&Chinese&lantern.
阅读答案:
1.&C&&2.&A& 3.&B&&4.&B
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)2012小学六年级英语下册抽测试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012小学六年级英语下册抽测试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012小学六年级英语下册抽测试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
( 学年度第二学期)小学英语六年级自查题一班别:&&&&&& 姓名:&&&&&&&&& 卷面分:(共3分)&&& 成绩:&&&&&&
&部分(满分43分)一、你将听到一个句子,根据你所听到的内容,选择相符合的一项,并将其字母编号写在题前的括号里。(每小题1分,共10分)(&&& ) 1. A. foot&&&&&&&&&&& B. food&&&&&&&&&& C. fruit(&&& ) 2. A. thinner&&&&&&&&& B. thin&&&&&&&&&& C. think(&&& ) 3. A. play&&&&&&&&&&& B. plant&&&&&&&&& C. plane(&&& ) 4. A. tall&&&&&&&&&&&& B. taller&&&&&&&&& C. fall(&&& ) 5. A. driver&&&&&&&&&& B. dive&&&&&&&&&& C. drive(&&& ) 6. A. July&&&&&&&&&&&& B. June&&&&&&&&& C. January(&&& ) 7. A. 14kg&&&&&&&&&&& B. 40kg&&&&&&&&& C. 45kg(&&& ) 8. A. fine&&&&&&&&&&&& B. five&&&&&&&&&& C. fight(&&& ) 9. A. bike&&&&&&&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&&& C. buy(&&& ) 10. A. My leg hurts.&&& B. My hands hurt.&& C. My head hurts二、你将听到一个句子或一组对话,根据所听到的内容, 在每小题的大图中圈出相符的图片。 (每小题1分,共10分)
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&6.&&& 5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10.& 三、你将听到一个问题,根据问题选择最合适的答句,并将其前面的字母编号填到题前的括号里。(每小题2分, 共10分)www.(&&& )1. A. I am angry&&&&&& B. She feels excited&&& C. He feels happy.(&&& )2. A. Yes, she does.&&&&& B. Yes, she can.&& C. Yes, I do(&&& )3. A. It’s snowy.&&&&&&&& B. It’s hot.&&&&&&&&&&& C. It’s warm.(&&& )4 .A. He likes diving.&& B. He is kind and tall.& C. She is pretty. (&&& )5 . A. Yes, you can.& B. Sure, here you are.& C. Yes, I want a comic book.四、根据你所听到的内容填写下列句子中所缺的单词,每空一词。(每空0.5分,共8分。)1. What& __________is it today.& It’s __________.2. My uncle is __________ years old.& My father is 2 years __________ than him.3. What __________your father do? He’s an __________ . 4. What’s the __________?& Mike has a __________.5. What& __________are the flowers?& They’re __________.6. My sister often does __________ on Saturday. Sometimes she _________ TV. 7. Where is John __________ football?& In the __________ .8. __________ tall is Tom? He is __________.五、李萍得了流感了,听下面八条建议,其中有六条是正确的建议,在相应的题号前打“√”。(选对一个得1.5分,共9分)1(&&& )& 2 (&&& )& 3(&&& )& 4(&&& )& 5(&&& )& 6(&&& )& 7(&&& )& 8(&&& )
笔试部分(满分54分)六、根据上下文,从所给的九个句子中选择六个,将对话补充完整,并将该选项前面的字母编号填在相应的横线上(每句1.5分,共9分)
A.I’m sorry to hear that.&&& B.How does he feel?&& C.You look sad. D. When are you going?&&& E.What are you doing?& F.Don’t worry.G.Where are you going ?&&& H.How do you feel?&&&
A: Hi, Liu Yun. How are you?&&&&&&&&&&& .B: I failed the Chinese test.A:&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&& . Study hard. I’m sure you can do better next time.B: Thank you. I hear you’re going on a trip.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A: I’m excited. B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A: I’m going to visit Beijing.B: Oh, wonderful!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?A: This weekend.
七、(每小题1.5分,共15分)(一)根据短文内容,判断下列句子的对错, 对的写“T”,错的写“F”。Mike: I want to be an actor. What are you going to be, John?John: I like math, so I am going to be a math teacher.Mike: What about you, ZhangPeng?Zhang Peng: I like drawing. I want to be an artist. What about you, Sarah?Sarah: I like singing, so I like going to be a singer. And you? Wu Yifan?WuYifan: I am here. I like writing, so I am going to be a writer.(&& )1. John is going to be an English teacher.(&& )2. Zhang Peng likes math.(&& )3. Sarah wants to be a singer. (&& )4. Wu Yifan likes writing.(&& )5. Mike is going to be an actor.(二)根据短文内容选择正确的一项答案,并将其字母编号填在题前的括号内。Hello, I am Andy. I am a student. I like going to the nature park. But now I can’t see the white clouds in the blue sky. I can’t smell the fresh air, and I can’t see the clean water. Because there are so many cars on the road now. It becomes dirty and dirty. So I am going to be a scientist. I am going to find new ways to make our sky blue and the air fresh. I am going to do more for our earth(地球). I want to protect(保护) the earth. I am going to study hard every day. What about you? What are you going to be?(& ) 1. Andy is a __________. A. worker& B. student& C. scientist(& ) 2. Andy likes __________.&&&& A. fresh air and clean water B. blue sky and white clouds C. A&B(&& )3. Is the air fresh and the water clean now? .&&&&& A. Yes, it is.&& B. No, it isn’t.& C. Yes, it isn’t.(& ) 4. Andy is going to be a _________.&&&&& A. engineer&&&& B. scientist&&& C. teacher(& ) 5. Can we protect our earth?&&&&& A. Yes, we can’t.&&& B. Yes, we can.&&&& C. No, we can.八、短文:(用所给的单词,每词只准用一次)(每个空1分,共10 分)& fly, flying , buy,take, , stay, feel, with , feels, taking, favourite, bored, fever && Tom 1&&&&&&& very sad today. He is sick. He has a 2&&&&&&& . His mother asks him to 3&&&&&&& in bed. He is very 4&&&&&&& . In the afternoon, His good friends Tim and Mike come to see him. They 5&&&&&&& a lot of fruit and some flowers for Tom. He is very happy. This weekend, Tom is going to go hiking 6&&&&&&&& his friends. They are going to fly kites,7&&&&&&&&&& pictures and play football. Because Tom likes 8&&&&&&& kites. Tim’s hobby is 9&&&&&& pictures. And playing football is Mike’s 10&&&&&&&&& sports. 九 根据图片所给的提示,提出相应的问句,让对话合理、通顺。(10分)1.&A: _______________________________________?B: Yes, she often sweeps the floor on Sunday.2. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&&&&&&&&&& B: My brother likes swimming. 3. A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? B: John has a toothache. 4. A: __________________________________________? B: I am going to school by bike tomorrow.5. A:& ____________________________________?& B: I’m 49 kg. I’m 4 kg heavier than before.&十 小练笔。请根据图表,介绍他们是谁,比较他们的年龄、身高、体重并说说他们的爱好等等,不少于5句话。(10分)Name&Lily&JoyAge&11 years old&13 years oldHeight&158cm&166cmWeight&45kg&58kgHobby&Playing the piano&swimming
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 材料( 学年度第二学期)小学英语六年级自查题一一、你将听到一个句子,根据你所听到的内容,选择相符合的一项,并将其字母编号写在题前的括号里。1、My favourite food is pork.2、John is thinner than Tom.3、My brother is going to play chess next week.4、I am 160cm tall.5、He can drive a car..&6、My birthday is in June.7、How heavy is the dog? It’s 14kg. 8、How are you? I am fine.9、I am going to buy a comic book tomorrow.10、My leg hurts.二、你将听到一个句子或一组对话,根据所听到的内容, 在每小题的大图中圈出相符的图片。1. My father went to Shanghai by plane.2. Sarah reads the newspapers every day.3. I am going to Guangzhou next Sunday.4. My mother often goes to the fruit shop on the weekend.5. I have a toothache.6. Chen Jie likes playing the piano.7. Mike is going to make a kite for John.8.&I am excited. Because I am going on a big trip .9. I can water the flowers.10. Sarah likes drawing pictures.
三.你将听到一个问题,根据问题选择最合适的答句,并将其前面的字母编号填到题前的括号里。1.How does your brother feel?2.Can your mother cook the meals?3.What is the weather like in summer?4.What’s your father like?? 5. Can I help you?&& 四、根据你所听到的内容,填写下列句子中所缺的单词,使句子完整,每空一词。1. What day is it today? It’s Wednesday.2. My uncle is 30 years old. My father is 2 years younger than him.3. What does your father do? He’s an engineer. 4. What’s the matter? Mike has a toothache.5. What colour are the flowers? They are yellow. 6. My sister often does homework on Saturday. Sometimes she watches TV.7. Where is John playing foottball? In the park.8. How tall is Tom? He is 155cm.五、李萍得了流感了,听下面八条建议,其中有六条是正确的建议,在相应的题号前打“√”。1. go to see the doctor.&& 2. go swimming3. Take some medicine&& 4. drink some water5. read many books&&&& 6.have a rest&7. eat some fruit&&&&& 8. Don’t climb mountains.&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 buy and sell模式 的文章

随机推荐