pronunce英语的语法法

重要名词考题15例(有详解)1. Ten years had passed. I found she had _______.A. a few white hairs
B. a little white hairC. some white hair
定语从句专项训练 1. Nearly all the streets are in straight lines, ________ from east to west. Those ________ run from north to south are called avenues. A. that
状语从句专项训练(附详解) 1. ________ we gave him something to eat, he would save it up for his little sister. A. Whatever
B. HoweverC. Whenever
这些题是考查非谓语动词吗 这些题是考查非谓语动词吗?如果仅从选项来看,好像都是考查非谓语动词,但实际上有的只是以非谓语动词为假象,考查其他知识点,你分得清吗?好好想想,好好做做! 1.
英语强调句考点训练 1. It was after he got what he had desired _________ he realized it was not so important. A. that
whatever类词语考点训练 1. You can contact us by telephone or e-mail, _________ you prefer.A. whenever
B. however
C. whichever
D. whatever2. ____
连系动词用法小练(有解析) 1. _______ everyone here today? A. Be
D. Am2. Harry is older than I. But
形容词与副词专项训练 1. Work gets done ________ when people do it together, and the rewards are higher too. A. easily
B. very easy
C. more easily
英语时态考题专练(有详解) (适合于初中级水平——尤其适合高考学生和四级考生) 1. We ________ to move but are still considering where to go to. A. are deciding
直接引语和间接引语之间的转换 江苏丰县 李 翔 一、把下列句子变成间接引语:1. Mary often says, “I want to be a doctor when I grow up.”→Mary often says that she wants to be a docto
典型定语从句易错题详解 ■The factory was built in a secret place, around ______ high mountains. A. which was
B. it wasC. which were
英语基础语法训练题(有解析) 1. “May I borrow your paper?” “ ________.” A. By all means
B. Never mind
C. You are welcome
D. Don’t mention it2. This bi
英语基础语法常考题&附解析1. ─What are you reading, Jane?─Some books on ________ education, I&m now interested in ________ education of young people.A. the
英语冠词典型考题讲练1. Tom owns ________ larger collection of ________ books than any other student in our class.A. 不填
B. 不填C. the
几道非谓语动词作状语易错考题分析 1. He walked in, _________ a book in his hand, went to a table near the window and sat down in silence.A. carrying
B. carried
英语连词专项小练(有解析) 1. —Would you like to come to dinner tonight? —I’d like to, _______ I’m too busy. A. and
英语冠词训练题 1. Which city in England do you think may be called _______ Shanghai of _______ West?A. the
有关名词用法的15道考题1. The commander said that two________ would be sent to the Iraqi front the next day.A. women&s doctor
B. women doctors
C. women&s doctors
绝妙非谓语动词经典考题赏析1. Anyone _________ bags, boxes, or whatever, was stopped by the police.A. seen carry
B. seen carryingC. saw to carry
易错语法陷阱题详解(综合类)01. His new novel made him the first person _________ this prize in Asia.A. to win
B. winning
根据原版英语词典编写的语法考题 01. We need someone with a fresh point of view, _______ can suggest changes.A. that
原创非谓语动词专项训练 本站特约作者
陈根花 01.To mean ______ something and ______ something actually are two different things.A. to do, to do
B. doing, doing
原创定语从句考点训练 ■特约作者
陈根花 01. Have you been to the restaurant ______ is just opened in town? A. what
代词it考点训练 1. Why shouldn’t I buy a new coat — I haven’t bought _____ for five years. A. it
B. that C. one
介词考点训练(有详解) 1. So far, several ships have been reported missing _______ the coast of Bermuda Island.A. off
页次:1/6&总数134&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页第 3 页第 4 页第 5 页第 6 页
微信扫一扫
访问手机版相关内容:
E:enabled { sRules }
匹配用户界面上处于可用状态的元素E。
浅绿 = 支持
红色 = 不支持
粉色 = 部分支持
iOS Safari
Android Browser
Android ChromeEayxta雅思语法笔记汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Eayxta雅思语法笔记汇总
上传于||文档简介
&&20019987
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢pronunce和spell有什么区别啊,知道的说一下,不知道的请换个地方.
pronounce=发音spell=拼写
发音,就是发出单词或句子的声音
而拼写,是拼写出单词的字母
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码pronunce是什么意思_pronunce在线翻译_pronunce什么意思_pronunce的意思_pronunce的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
pronunce是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
pronunce是什么意思 pronunce在线翻译 pronunce什么意思 pronunce的意思 pronunce的翻译 pronunce的解释 pronunce的发音 pronunce的同义词
您是不是要找:
pronuncepronunce 网络解释1. 读一些单词& & 24.keep an English notebook 做英语笔记 | 25.pronunce some of the words 读一些单词 | 26.spoken English 口语pronunce 网络例句1. Now I am going to demonstrate how to pronunce the word. & &现在我来示范怎样发音这个单词。2. Jack, could you pronunce this word for us? & &你能给我们读一读这个单词吗?3. What is the pronunce of the word . & &这个字怎么发音?4. After that ,I always looked for the meanig of words .and when I ran into words I couldn't pronunce and didn't understand .I would work on them until I began to understand . & &以后,我总是查找单词的意思,当我遇我不会读又不明白的词时,我就会动脑子直至弄懂了那些词的意思。5. Will you pronunce the word again? & &再发一次音好吗?6. I like all women which have a bodySeparated till two years i'm waiting that my divorce be pronunce but I don't wand to feel lonely anymore. & &我喜欢有古典舞蹈者身材的女人。分居两年后,我等着离婚,但我不想再一个人了。7. Try to pronunce each word clearly. & &要尽量把每个单词都发清楚。pronunce是什么意思,pronunce在线翻译,pronunce什么意思,pronunce的意思,pronunce的翻译,pronunce的解释,pronunce的发音,pronunce的同义词,pronunce的反义词,pronunce的例句,pronunce的相关词组,pronunce意思是什么,pronunce怎么翻译,单词pronunce是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐