how many kinds of_(spoon) of salt?

> 【答案带解析】— ______ salt do we need? — One spoon is...
— ______ salt do we need?— One spoon is enough.A. What
B. What kind ofC. How much
D. How many 
试题分析:what什么;what kind of什么种类;how much多少,修饰不可数名词;how many提问数量,修饰可数名词。句意:我们需要多少盐?——一勺就够了。结合语境选C。
考点:考查疑问词辨析。
考点分析:
考点1:代词
代词是代替名词的一种词类。英语中的代词,按其意义、特征及在句中的作用分为:人称代词、物主代词、指示代词、反身代词、相互代词、疑问代词、关系代词和不定代词八种。
代词分类及用法
& & & & 一、人称代词是表示"我"、"你"、"他"、"她"、"它"、 &"我们"、"你们"、"他们"的词。人称代词有人称、数和格的变化,主格在句中作主语;宾格作宾语,用在动词和介词之后。例如;I will write to her tomorrow.
& & & & 二、物主代词是表示所有关系的代词,也可叫做代词所有格。物主代词分形容性物主代词和名词性物主代词二种,其人物和数的变化见上表。形代后必须有名词,名代后不必加名词,名代=形代+名词 & &如: I like his car. &我喜欢他的小汽车。 &Our school is here,and theirs is there. &我们的学校在这儿,他们的在那儿. 本句中theirs=their school。
& & & & 三、反身代词是表示"我自己"、"你自己"、"他自己"、"我们自己"、"你们自己"和"他们自己"等的代词,也叫做自身代词。变化规则:一二人称在形容性物主代词后加self(单数)或selves (复数)。第三人称在宾格后加 self(单数)或selves (复数)。 如: She was talking to herself. 她自言自语。初中阶段常用的短语有 teach oneself自学,dress oneself 自己穿衣,come to oneself 恢复知觉,enjoy oneself 过的快活, help oneself to 随便吃、随便用,make youself at home 不受约束,by oneself 独自地; 单独地,speak to oneself 自言自语
& & & & 四、 指示代词有this,that,these,those等。This,those在一些句子中代替前面的名词以避免重复,如:The weather in Beijing is colder than that in Guangzhou. 这种题型经常在考试中出现。
& & & & 五、相互代词是表示相互关系的代词,有和one another两组,但在运用中,这两组词没什么区别。 如: They love each other. 他们彼此相爱。
& & & & 六、不定代词指不是指明代替任何特定名词的代词。常见的不定代词有a11,both,each,every等,以及含有some-,any-,no-等的合成代词,如anybody, something,no one。这些不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语和定语, 但none和由some,any,no等构成的复合不定代词只能作主语、宾语或表语;every和no只能作定语。如: &--- Do you have a car? --你有一辆小汽车吗? &--- Yes,I have one. --是的,我有一辆。 &--- I don’t know any of them. 他们,我一个也不认识。
& & & & 七、 疑问代词有who,whom,whose,what和which等。在句子中用来构成特殊疑问句。
& & & & 八、关系代词有who,whom,whose,that,which,as等,可用作引导从句的关联词。它们在定语从句中可作主语、表语、宾语、定语等;另一方面它们又代表主句中为定语从句所修饰的那个名词或代词(通称为先行词)。以后我们在学习从句的时候再详细讲解。
& & & & 对于代词的考察,通常是以单项选择或完形填空形式考查代词词义及其用法,尤其是几个易混淆的代词,如every和 each,前者用于三个或三个以上,不能与连用,后者用于两个或两个以上,可以和连用。
& & & & 1.准确使用不定代词both,all,either,any,neither,none等,这是代词考查的重点。both表示“两者都”;all表示“三者或三者以上都”;either指两者之间任何一个,常与or 连用;any指三者或三者以上中任一个;neither意为“两者都不”;none 指三者或三者以上都不。
& & & & 2.形容词修饰复合不定代词需要后置。
& & & & 3.准确使用人称代词宾格、物主代词、反身代词。
& & & & 典型例题1:I have two sons,but _____ of them looks like me.
& & & & & & A &both &B. none &C. neither &D. every
& & & & 解析:本题考查不定代词的用法。B和D都用于三者或三者以上,故排除;表示转折,说明“两个儿子都不像我”,neither意为“两者都不”,故用C。
& & & & 典型例题2:Look at the photo,the girl beside--- is Nancy.
& & & & & & A &I & & B &my &C &me & &D mine
解析:本题考查人称代词用法,介词后加宾语。
总结:准确辨别各个代词的用法,注意上下文之间的联系。
相关试题推荐
He got an A in last week's math test.It is ______!His math is always the worst.A. possible
B. simpleC. impossible
D. available 
I’m going to ______ a new hobby. I want to learn how to take photos.A. take down
B. take upC. turn down
D. turn on 
Can you come to my birthday party next Sunday?______, I can?t. I have to______ for the math test.A. Of course, study
B. Sorry, studyingC. Sorry, prepare
D. No, studied 
The students in this school plant ______ trees every year.A. hundreds of
B. hundredsC. five hundred of
D. hundred of 
Tim, do you think time is money?Yes, but I think it is ______ money.A. the same as
B. very important asC. more important than
D. not important as 
题型:单项填空
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Work out grams in table salt per 1 teaspoon unit. The table salt converter for cooks, chefs, culinary arts classes, students and for home kitchen use.
TOGGLE : &
in the other way around.
CONVERT : & between other
- complete list.
Conversion calculator for .
For baking view the
tool page.
Convert table salt culinary measuring units between teaspoon (tsp) and grams (g) of table salt but in the other direction from .
Culinary arts school: table salt conversion
This online culinary table salt from tsp into g converter is a handy tool not only for experienced certified professionals in food businesses and skilled chefs in state of the industry's kitchens model.
Other applications of this table salt converter are ...
With the above mentioned units converting service it provides, this table salt converter also proved to be useful as a teaching tool and for practising teaspoons and grams ( tsp vs. g ) conversion exercises by new culinarians and students (in classrooms or at home kitchens) who have been learning this particular cooking mastery art in culinary colleges, in schools of culinary arts and all other kinds of culinary training for converting weights and liquid/fluid volume measurements as well as dietary food value contained in table salt with its nutritional values we eat.
Unit symbols used by international culinary educational institutions and training for these two table salt measures are:
Prefix or abbreviation ( abbr. ) brevis - short unit symbol for teaspoon is: tsp
Prefix or abbreviation ( abbr. short brevis ) unit symbol for gram is: g
One teaspoon of table salt converted to gram equals to 5.69 g
How many grams of table salt are in 1 teaspoon? The answer is: The change of 1 tsp ( teaspoon ) unit in a table salt measure equals = into 5.69 g ( gram ) as per the equivalent measure and for the same table salt type.
Professional people always ensure, and their success in fine cooking depends on, they get the most precise units conversion results in measuring their ingredients. In speciality cooking a measure of table salt can be crucial. If there is an exact measure in tsp - teaspoons for table salt, it's the rule in culinary career, that the teaspoon portion number gets converted into g - grams of table salt absolutely exactly. It's like an insurance for the master chef for having always all the meals created perfectly.
Oven info & galleries
Conversion for how many grams, g, of table salt are contained in a teaspoon, tsp? Or, how much in grams table salt in 1 teaspoon? To link to this table salt - teaspoon to grams on line culinary converter for the answer, simply cut and paste the following.
The link to this tool will appear as:
conversion.
&!-- LINK CODE STARTS HERE--&
&a title="Conversion of culinary measures from teaspoon ( tsp ) of table salt to grams ( g ) page " href="/culinary-arts/cooking/table-salt/convert-tea-spoon-tsp-to-gram-g.html" target="_top"& online culinary ingredients converter for table salt from teaspoon ( tsp ) into grams ( g ) &/a&
&!-- LINK CODE ENDS HERE--&
I've done my best to build this site for you- Please send
to let me know how you enjoyed visiting.2014新人教版八年级上册英语期末测试卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014新人教版八年级上册英语期末测试卷及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读