请友好地对待蛮横不讲理的邻居你的邻居的英语

您要找的是不是:
他非常地不友好并且不喜欢参与我们的公司宴会。
He is unfriendly and does not like to join us at office parties.
他非常地友好同时还带点儿挑逗性,我似乎坐上了他的大腿上。
He was very friendly and a bit provocative . I may have sat in his lap.
那一天,学生们都非常地友好,并祝我教师节快乐。我甚至还得到了一个学生送的一份礼物,现在我每天都用着它呢。
Throughout the day the children were very kind and wished me happy teacher's day and I even got a present from one student, which I have used every day since.
“我希望每周末都能与他们茶谈,非常友好地茶谈”昂山素季说。 她指的是军政府的寡头们——尽管这些人在1999年她丈夫病危时,禁止她去见丈夫最后一面。
"I wish I could have tea with them every Saturday, a friendly tea," Suu Kyi says of the generals, who refused to allow her dying husband one last visit to Burma in 1999.
他非常友好地给了我宝贵的意见。
He was very kind to give valuable suggestions.
非常友好地跟人交谈。
Just be friendly and talk to people.
从道理上说,你简直不能指望一个人会非常友好地对待一个曾经欺骗过他的人。
In the nature of things, you could hardly expect a person to feel very friendly towards one who had cheated him.
现在他已回到日本,并且精疲力竭,但他非常友好地通过邮件回答了我们的一些关于他如何成功的问题。
He's now back in Japan and exhausted, but was nice enough to answer some of our questions about his victory bye-mail.
他们非常友好地邀请我们去访问他们的国家。
They have invited us to visit their country, which is very kind of them.
他们非常友好地邀请我们去访问他们的国家。
Usually they take a walk after supper, which does them a lot of good.
这些劳工机器人非常友好地为“扳手”提供了避难所。
The labour droids were kind enough to offer Spanner shelter.
五个人被递送第一的所地方性的医院,沿着北京中国和日本非常快地经过友好的医院。
Five people are delivered first the local hospital, very quickly passed along Beijing China and Japan Friendly Hospital.
他同他们非常友好而热情地打着招呼,坐了下来,又马上为诺厄要了些啤酒。
He greeted them in a very friendly and cheerful way, sat down with them, and immediately ordered more beer for Noah.
他非常亲切友好地迎接我。
He greeted me with a great show of cordiality.
相反 的,这些导航是极其有效的,因为他们能够以一种非常简单和友好地方式带领网页的浏览者在网站内容间穿梭。
On the contrary, such guidelines are extremely effective as they lead the visitors through the site content in a very simple and user-friendly way.
“他们彼此非常友好。”我小心地回答。吉普赛人似乎很了解特恩费得。
'They're all very friendly with each other, ' I replied cautiously. The gipsy seemed to know a lot about Thornfield.
主人非常友好和周到,热心地帮助解决问题。
Extremely friendly and helpful. Eager to help solve the problem.
一种新型的计算机内存已经被美国的研究者开发出来,这种内存能够让计算机更快地启动,获得非常好的用户友好体验。
A new form of computing memory which could lead to faster starting, user-friendly computers has been developed by US researchers.
一种新型的计算机存储装置已经被美国的研究者开发出来,这种存储装置能够让计算机更快地启动,获得非常好的用户友好体验。
A new form of computing memory which could lead to faster starting, user-friendly computers has been developed by US researchers.
如果你非常熟悉某人,你可以友好地、非正式地称呼他的名字,如Paul(保罗),Ping(平)。
If you know the person well, you can be informal and friendly use their first names, e.g. Paul, Ping.
如果你非常熟悉某人,你可以友好地、非正式地称呼他的名字,如。
If you know the person well, you can be informal and friendly use their first names, e. g. Paul, Ping.
巴基斯坦和印度都是我们的友好邻居,我们非常高兴地看到,巴基斯坦和印度领导人正努力改善两国关系。
Both Pakistan and India are China's friendly neighbors and we are very pleased to see that leaders from both Pakistan and India are now striving to improve their bilateral relations.
他们非常热烈地欢迎我们,人们非常、非常友好,我们在这儿感到很自在。
They're giving us such a great welcome just basically very, very nice people and we feel very comfortable here.
LOD从根本上来说是一种对Web开发人员非常友好的语义Web方法,也完美地补充了最重要的Web2.0概念。
LOD is basically a very Web-developer-friendly path to the semantic Web, and one that neatly complements the most important Web 2.0 concepts.
无论你准备怎样结识新朋友,只要表现得友好活泼,那么你就会非常快地交到朋友。
No matter how you go about meeting new people, just try to be friendly and outgoing and you’ll make friends pretty quickly.
不同群体相遇进也可以友好地在一起觅食,甚至非常友善。
Into different groups can meet in a friendly manner with food, and even very friendly.
不同群体相遇进也可以友好地在一起觅食,甚至非常友善。
Into different groups can meet in a friendly manner with food, and even very friendly.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!新视野大学英语_预备级2 课后答案+翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视野大学英语_预备级2 课后答案+翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩24页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求英语作文给楼上新搬来的邻居的一封信,礼貌又友好地提出你的报怨和建议.(常被惊醒,白天累,精力不集中)
amDA30IM44
Welcome you became our neighbor.I'm sorry that why don't you give us a quiet environment?We can help each other if you can be quiet.In fact,you are so noisy ,so I hope you can give us a break!This letter is only a remember,if you receive a request like this ,I believe you can not to obey it!thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我和我的邻居很友好,并且互相帮助(英语)_百度知道友好的的英语怎么读_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 如何对待抑郁症的邻居 的文章

随机推荐