she tried to learn english onlinelast year

By Celebitchy
Amber Heard says one alleged incident made her 'truly feared that my life was in danger'
& Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb)
Thanks to commenter Susan for linking to the
in Amber Heard’s request for a restraining order. The documents include an email sent from Heard’s lawyer to Depp’s business lawyer requesting that this be settled out of court, a statement from Amber’s friend and neighbor who was a witness to the most recent incident of abuse, the text of Heard’s declaration, as well as Depp’s response. There are also declarations from the lawyers on each side. In this article I’m going to cover the details which are new to me. If you haven’t caught up with this fast-moving case, please read our previous article with the
of Amber’s restraining order request.
Amber tried to settle this out of court through the lawyers
The declaration from Amber’s lawyer, Samantha Spector, states that she sent a letter to Johnny’s business attorney, Jacob A. Bloom, on May 24, stating that “although Amber had been attacked and remained in fear for her safety, given the notoriety of both parties and the high likelihood of press harassment, Amber would prefer to settle the matter amicably out of court.”
The email from Spector to Bloom supports this, and makes it clear that Amber wanted to keep this out of the press. “Although Amber is afraid of Johnny, she strongly insists that we do everything possible to keep this personal matter out of the media spotlight, which is why she has not yet sought a CLETS DV TRO [restraining order] and why we did not arrange for Johnny to have been personally served at last night’s movie premiere.”
Amber’s lawyer also asked that the case be handled by a “private retired judicial officer.” From what I understand, a private judge is often used in dispute resolution and is a way for parties to resolve cases outside of court, and in this case out of the press. The email
ended with Spector stating that “We are indeed hopeful that we can swiftly work out mutually acceptable short and long term solutions out of the public eye.”
There were two additional attacks in the past six months
While there are two recent incidents of abuse detailed in Amber’s court filing, the email from Spector to Bloom that there were two additional attacks other than the one which occurred Saturday night. “Unfortunately, this is not the first incident of domestic violence perpetrated against Amber. In fact, there have been two other incidents in the past six months.”
Amber’s declaration references “several prior incidents of domestic violence with Johnny” including “one severe incident in December 2015 when I truly feared my life was in danger.”
Amber has several witnesses to the most recent incident
As we’ve heard, the attack on Saturday happened at Amber and Johnny’s condominium. Witnesses include Amber’s friends, Raquel Rose Pennington and her fiance, Joshua, and another friend Elizabeth Marz. Additionally, Johnny’s security team came in halfway through and did nothing to stop him.
Johnny’s security team was present and did not stop him
Amber’s declaration states that she is afraid that Johnny will return to their residence, “despite my repeated pleas to his security team to prevent otherwise and to protect me.” What’s worse is that Johnny’s security team came in when he was attacking Amber and didn’t physically stop him. Amber’s friend, the neighbor who submitted a declaration, Raquel Rose Pennington, tried to shield Amber with her body, but the security guard just tried to talk Johnny down.
Amber’s friend writes, “I ran over and stood between Johnny and Amber, begging Johnny to stop yelling at her. I put my hands in a defensive manner motioning him to stop. Johnny slapped my hands away and screamed foul obscenities at me. I then tried to cover Amber up with my body to protect her from him…
He then charged at Amber, screaming at her to stand up. He repeatedly yelled at Amber to stand up – about ten times – and each time, he got closer, louder and more threatening.
Johnny’s security team then arrived, which included Jerry Judge, but they each stood back and did not say or do anything.
Amber pleaded with Jerry to help and said that if Johnny hit her one more time she was going to call the police.
Jerry said ‘Boss, Please.’
Johnny continued screaming and breaking things, before finally walking out of the apartment and into the hallway where he continued screaming and breaking things.
I could hear Johnny go into Amber’s private condominium, where she keeps her personal belongings and artwork, and continue to scream and break things.
Joshua came into the condominium and together we took Amber into our condominium unit for safety.
I observed that Amber sustained a significant injury to her right eye as a result of the incident with Johnny, as there was redness and swelling. Amber was crying, shaking and very afraid of Johnny.”
Johnny’s response claims that Amber is trying to smear him because the media was against her
Johnny’s declaration states “Amber is attempting to secure a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse. Her current application for a temporary restraining order along with her financial requests appears to be in response to the negative media attention she received earlier this week after filing for divorce. Both Amber and Johnny are successful actors. Amber filed her Petition three days after the death of Johnny’s mother. There has been significant commentary in the media as to this timing given that Johnny was very close to his mother. Yet Johnny cannot protect himself or Amber from media scrutiny, and Amber’s anger certainly cannot drive this dissolution proceeding.”
Johnny does not want to provide financial support to Amber
Amber’s statement reads “Although Johnny is extremely wealthy, he refuses to provide me with any direct financial support. Concurrent with this filing I am providing an Income and Expense Declaration. I am requesting $50,000 a month… spousal support based on our mutual lifestyle.”
In Johnny’s declaration he makes it clear he does not want to pay. “The majority of the relief she requests is purely financial in nature. Amber is seeking payments for spousal support, attorney’s fees, and accounting fees as well as the exclusive use and possession of… personal property owned by the parties…
Moreover, as a successful actress with significant income of her own, there is no question that Amber can support herself until the parties have had a reasonable amount of time to assess their finances with the assistance of counsel and then negotiate a mutually agreeable resolution or seek regularly-noticed court orders.”
[, commentary added]
In addition, Amber requests that Johnny attend anger management courses and a “batterer’s intervention program.” I think Amber’s attempts to settle this with Johnny outside of court also speak to why she didn’t initially give a statement to police on Saturday night: she was scared and didn’t want this to become a press spectacle. She’s been covering up for him for months, as is typical in an abusive relationship. She filed for divorce when she did because she was scared that he would continue to abuse her. It’s telling that Johnny’s side is claiming that she filed for a restraining order to change the press narrative when she tried to settle this out of court and they’re the ones who tried to smear her in the press in the first place. This is the only move they have.
Other than their legal response submitted to court, Johnny’s team has not issued a statement in response to Amber’s claims that he abused her. Last night he , The Hollywood Vampires, in Portugal.
Amber Heard has been granted a restraining order against Johnny Depp– the latest details now on
Late Night.
& E! News (@enews)
Johnny Depp hits the stage in Portugal after Amber Heard's domestic abuse claims:
& EntertainmentTonight (@etnow)
Photos credit: Fameflynet and Pacific Coast News
By Celebitchy
Featured Links
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
Oh dear god. I trully hope Depp security Team will face charges by the court. Some people are just the worst.
Latest CommentsAutomatic English for the People
When children are growing up in English-speaking countries, they naturally learn the language of their parents, friends and schoolmates. They don't repeat boring language drills and they don't spend hours a day reviewing vocabulary lists. They simply pick up the language naturally.
And it's not just that way in English-speaking countries, is it? After all, how did you learn your native language?
Flow English is the fastest and easiest way to master the English Language automatically. With Flow English you learn the same English that native speakers use every day.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could learn English the same way you learned the language you speak now?
Well, you can. In fact, you can master the English language in as little as six months. And I’m not talking about simply being able to ask what time the bus stops or where the nearest restaurant is. I’m talking about gaining a masterful grip on the English language that will empower you in your business and social life! And you won’t have to bore yourself to tears to get it done.
Hi, I’m Chris Moses!
I have successfully used Flow English to teach English in Seoul, Korea, and Chiang Mai, Thailand. I’ve also been a teacher with the North Carolina Community College system near Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I have a Masters degree and 15 years of experience in teaching and counseling. I asked my friend and colleague AJ to partner with me to create the most powerful and fun set of English Lessons available. Our students improve quickly. They are excited to finally SPEAK English. They love Flow English. Now we want to help you!
My name is A. J. Hoge!
I have a Masters degree in Teaching English (TESOL). Over the past 10 years I have successfully taught students to speak English at universities in the United States (Lanier Technical College), Thailand (Thammasat University), and Japan (Hirodai University).
Read Real Letters from Real Flow English Users!
“I would like to thank you for your really good advice! I have been learning English for a long time with books and it was definitely not the best way for me to improve. Your method is amazing! Thanks again!” – Katia Roy, France
“Thank you very much for the lesson. When I was in the school in Bombay, India, my school principal always advised students to speak English without thinking of grammar but we never listened. Now today I feel that he was perfectly right!” – Saifee, India
“Dear Chris, I joined your system last week, it’s great! Your teaching is excellent! Your voice is very clear and fun. I don’t feel scared, worried, and stressed anymore when I talk with my friends. I’m very excited. I can’t wait to continue.” – Iin, Taran
“I’ve received your lessons and they’ve been so helpful. I’m an English teacher, but I’ve never traveled abroad. It’s due to my own effort and all the news is welcome. Thanks a lot!” – Sandra, Brazil
Which Method Do You Think Will Teach You English Faster?
Study the Rules of English Grammar
Memorize Long Vocabulary Lists
Read English Technical Journals
Enroll in English School
Master the Concepts of Core English
If you chose answer 1,2,3 or 4… Think again!
Memorizing long vocabulary lists will teach you English words, but you won’t learn how to weave those words together into effective, flowing English sentences.
When you Read English Technical Journals, you learn how English is written, but not how it is spoken.
Enrolling in English School is expensive. Courses are designed to take a long time to complete, and most English school teaching methods are not up-to-date.
So that leaves “Master the Concepts of Core English” and that is the correct answer.
The word core means center, or middle. So Core English then is the English that is spoken by the middle or average speaker. By average I mean everyday people who use English to communicate in business, social and family situations. Core English is the English that you need to speak if you want to be an English language master.
The problem is, most English courses and schools concentrate on learning vocabulary and applying grammar rules. They never teach you how to speak the core language. But Flow English is different. Flow English is specifically designed to teach you English using the same method that native English speakers use. You’ll learn to speak English in the shortest time possible using 100% natural methods.
A Success Story: Everything Changed!
Nataya was nearly ready to give up. Despite having spent nearly 8 years studying English, she still didn’t have the knowledge or confidence to use her skills with anyone other than her fellow students.
“Why wasn’t this working?” she wondered. She was paying a lot of money to attend English school. Every day after work she grabbed a quick dinner and then went off to school. She paid attention in class, read her textbook faithfully, and knew all the grammar rules. Yet, when she tried to speak anything more than the simple sentences she learned from her book, she sounded uneducated.
One night out of pure frustration she searched the Internet for “Learn English” and discovered the Flow English e-mail course. A week later she decided to take the plunge and order the course. It was a life-changing event! Nataya put the same level of energy into the Flow English course as she did when she attended English school. But this time it was different. The Flow English lessons were interesting and some were even funny. There were no textbooks, no vocabulary, no boring drills.
Nataya used the system daily and, for the first time in 8 years, she was actually having fun. And not only that, but she was actually learning how to speak English as if she were born to.
One day while Nataya was taking a break in a coffee shop in Bangkok, she met a visiting American named James. When he struck up a conversation with her, she responded and it was nearly 10 minutes later before she realized that she was actually having a real two-way conversation with a native English speaker and it was all happening automatically. The words just flowed from her head and out of her mouth with no effort at all!
The conversation went on for nearly 2 hours and she never once was at a loss for words. Anyone overhearing them talk would have had no idea that Nataya had learned English using a MP3 Audio course. She sounded like she had gone to school in America.
When it was finally time to leave, Nataya was flushed with excitement. It seemed like she had become a fluent English speaker overnight. She had accomplished in a few short months what she hadn’t been able to accomplish in 8 years of learning English the old fashioned way.
When she arrived at home, Nataya fired off an e-mail to her Flow English mentor. Here’s what she wrote:
“I can’t believe it. I just finished talking to an American guy for 2 hours. Two hours without worrying or translating. It was so easy! Thank you so much. The system really works.”
James went back to America, but he and Nataya still exchange email and talk once or twice a week using Skype.
Wouldn’t you like to be able to have the kind of experience that Nataya had? Wouldn’t you like to have fun learning English and be able to speak it like a native?
Here’s the Secret to Learning English…
Memorizing vocabulary lists and studying grammar rules will not make you speak English like a native. The true secret to learning English is to do what children do.
We’ve Already Helped Thousands of People Learn English!
Let me explain… Children learn the language that they speak by being immersed in it.
Children are born speaking no language at all, yet, by the time they are 2 years of age, they are capable of speaking the language that is spoken in their home and community.
Children this young are not able to read, so you know they didn’t memorize lists of words and grammar rules. They didn’t spend hours studying or doing homework. They just “pick the language up” as they go along with their lives.
And THAT’S How FLOW ENGLISH Works!
Our revolutionary teaching methods are practically effortless. Simply spend a little of your spare time every day reading the material that we send you and watch as the magic begins.
You will quickly and easily learn how to pronounce English words correctly.
You will learn the English vocabulary including all those words that sound the same but have different meanings depending upon how they are used.
You will learn the rules of English grammar automatically – without memorizing rules.
You will develop the confidence to speak English in business and social surroundings without hesitation and without being embarrassed.
Flow English is Research Tested & Field Proven.
Our science-based Flow English Lessons are based upon proven research conducted by top linguistic experts like: Dr. Stephen Krashen, Dr. James Asher, Dr. J. Marvin Brown, Dr. Ashley Hastings, Dr. Brenda Murphy, David Long, and Blaine Ray. We took everything they know about how languages are learned and combined that knowledge with the results of exhaustive linguistic research conducted by the University of Michigan on the 80 most common American idioms used in speech. These idioms form the basis of our Flow English Lessons.
“Thanks a lot for your latest mail. I was afraid to speak English openly. Now I am speaking without translation and it is as easy as you said. Thanks a lot for helping me to learn how to speak English. It also seems that this method is very easy for others to understand as well. At present, I can speak English and understand easily after using your methods. Have a good day!” — Md. Saif
Improve Your English Language Skills Quickly & Easily.
We created the Flow English program for one purpose: To help you learn how to speak English quickly and easily. And it works! Our proprietary trade secrets won’t be found anywhere else. Not in other schools, podcasts, lessons, or textbooks.
Not only will you receive access to our revolutionary New Flow English lessons, you also become a member of our English language community. As a fellow citizen of our virtual community, you’ll practice what you learn from the Flow Method by writing to other members and by making new English speaking friends all over the world.
Flow English is Effective & Affordable. Only $97!
How much does it cost to go to English school including tuition and books? Well, students in San Francisco paid $3600 a year, that’s $300 every month, and in San Francisco that is a bargain.
Some schools charge as much as $900 a month, that’s $10,800 a year, and it takes them more than one year to learn what we teach you in just 6 months!
Our New Flow English Lessons normally sell for $197. That’s not a monthly charge — that’s the FULL charge. But if you are one of the first 500 people to enroll, you’ll pay only $97 complete! No shipping, no textbooks, and no student loans!
That’s a FULL 51% discount for our email subscribers only! But you must be one of the first 500 members to get our new Flow English lessons. This is a limited-time special offer to readers of our Email Courses. You must act now before the 500 available enrollment slots are gone. Because after that, the price goes back to $197.
Don’t miss out on this limited-time special offer that INCLUDES our 2X Money-Back Guarantee. Get the new Flow English lessons now and we will immediately send you an email with a link to the download page.
Now, You Can be Part of Our Newly Revised Program!
With Our MP3 English Lessons, You Can Learn English Anywhere!
Here’s what you get:
Our secret methods to Learn Vocabulary and Grammar Without Studying. Simply use our powerful Listen & Answer Mini-Stories. These simple lessons will almost magically have you learning grammar and vocabulary without studying or memory drills.
Our Deep Learning method that shows you how to speak English automatically. No ine no more thinking. The words will just come out of your mouth as if you have been speaking English your entire life!
Easy-to-learn ways to learn English in a fun and relaxing way by simply listening to real English stories about fun and interesting topics.
How to learn grammar like children do – naturally.
Tips and tricks from our best students on how they studied and how you can learn English faster than any other way we know of.
How to raise your TOEFL iBT speaking and listening scores by as much as 20%, 30% or even 40%.
A complete lesson plan that will have you speaking English 4X faster.
Tips on how to meet other English speakers and strike up conversations with them.
Flow English is 100% Risk Free!
Imagine that it was you in that Thai coffee shop conversing with the American tourist. How would you feel if you were able to carry on a 2-hour conversation as if English was your native language? You can have those skills and you can experience those feelings of pride and accomplishment.
You’ll be the envy of your friends and family when they hear you speak English like a native. You can do it. Just download the lessons right now and start speaking better English today.
Simply use the new Flow English lessons every day for 6 mon no we DOUBLE GUARANTEE you will succeed.
Enroll now and you will immediately get an email with a link to the download page. Download each lesson set and save them on your computer to access at your convenience. They are yours to keep and use forever.
Remember, everything is 200% RISK-FREE. Our new Flow English lessons come with a 2X Money-Back Guarantee. You won’t find that kind of offer anywhere else.
Act Now & Get 2 FREE Bonus Offers
Free Bonus #1
= Text Learning Guides
You learn by listening to our New Flow English Lessons, but when you first start you may have problems understanding what you’re hearing. Don’t worry! That’s what the Text Learning Guides are for. Simply read along and you’ll understand the Audio Stories 100%.
Free Bonus #2 = English Commentaries
Some of our Flow English lesson sets come with Audio Commentaries where we discuss things like American culture and our personal thoughts and experiences so you can feel even more a part of the North American culture.
Language is a part of any country’s culture. You must understand how the people live and think in order to understand how they speak. You can get that understanding thanks to these free Commentaries,
Get Results with Flow English Today!
If you have read this far, then it’s obvious that you want to improve your English. Flow English is your opportunity to speak English like a native speaker.
Enjoy Your English Learning!
We hope that you enjoy your English learning experience. We have complete confidence that the Flow English system experience will work for you. If you have any questions,
or don’t hesitate to contact us. Once you’ve downloaded your lessons, .
Sincerely,
Chris Moses
President of Flow English
Select LanguageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
Free Signup For English Learning Secrets
Act Today and Get Our Free Ebook!
Check out our FREE iTunes podcast. We share English conversation tips, idioms and slang every week.

我要回帖

更多关于 learn hot english 的文章

随机推荐